AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: R.I.P Amanda Todd

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: R.I.P Amanda Todd

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Evil View Post
    Can you explain to me why my opinion is wrong and your's is right? I really can't seem to figure out how that works? You have your perspective and I have mine. You, however, are coming across as though your opinion is somehow superior to mine. Makes me sad. Ruined muh day a little, I won't lie. If you want some harsher truth, which I have so far withheld, to my outlook, here it is:

I feel no pity towards those involved with this raging s**t storm around some fifteen year old who flashed her tits to a pedophile. I just don't. She killed herself because of actions that SHE put into motion. She flashed this sick bastard, he blackmailed her. No flashing = no problem. She was a weak willed human being. I have read everything I could about this as to not make myself look like I was clueless on the matter. And before you or anyone else decides to tell me I am insensitive to suicide or I don't have any experience with someone close to me doing so, I do. At the age of 14, my cousin Johnny shot himself in the head with a hunting rifle. He was 27 years old. At the age of 16, my best friend Zakk did the same think but with a 9mm pistol. He was also 16. I was saddened for a moment, then moved on. If someone decides to commit suicide for ANY OTHER REASON besides mental illness, they are weak. Survival of the fittest. It's how our species survived thousands of years and still does today. Call me a horrible human, tell me I'll burn in hell, tell me whatever you want. I just don't care. So when a 15 year old girl who likes to flash older men on a web camera and then reaps the consequences of her actions, don't look to me to feel a shred of pity. She's dead. Let's fix the problem instead of focusing on the one who decided to cease her existence.
    I am just going into deeper detail about what I think, using some actual logical reasoning and human understanding, instead of being "her fault stupid harlot blah blah" because that to me, just seems cruel.

No flashing = no problem.
    Do you understand what blackmailing is?

So when a 15 year old girl who likes to flash older men on a web camera and then reaps the consequences of her actions, don't look to me to feel a shred of pity.
    Believe me, I won't. Another tip: don't have kids. Kids make mistakes like other human beings do.

I feel no pity towards those involved with this raging s**t storm around some fifteen year old who flashed her tits to a pedophile
    Would you care if your son/daughter was being blackmailed or manipulated by a pedophile or generally creepy person? I am guessing no.

Let's fix the problem instead of focusing on the one who decided to cease her existence.
    You mean, let's continue to blame a 15 year old for her poor actions instead of the douche who set her poor actions in motion to where she committed suicide from them? sure! why should the responsibility lie on the older and obviously more psychologically messed up individual? that would be weird. Instead, we should be blaming an immature child because she fell prey to someone who likes to blackmail women and share their photos with the entire universe because he gets a kick out of it.

And those pedophiles who find children and rape them? not the pedophiles fault! it's just that the children exist, all walking around and playing and crap. If the children didn't exist, there wouldn't be any pedophiles to rape and murder them! ooh, logic.

And how would we go about "fixing the problem", other than blaming victims of blackmailing for being blackmailed? I would like to hear how you'd stop your teenage daughter or son from ever being manipulated in any way, shape or form.
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 10-17-2012 at 03:41 PM.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Senior Member Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 08:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: OG_APPLEJACKS

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Moonlight View Post
    I am just going into deeper detail about what I think, using some actual logical reasoning and human understanding, instead of being "her fault stupid harlot blah blah" because that to me, just seems cruel.

Do you understand what blackmailing is?

Believe me, I won't. Another tip: don't have kids. Kids make mistakes like other human beings do.

You mean, let's continue to blame a 15 year old for her poor actions instead of the douche who set her poor actions in motion to where she committed suicide from them? sure! why should the responsibility lie on the older and obviously more psychologically messed up individual? that would be weird. Instead, we should be blaming an immature child because she fell prey to someone who likes to blackmail women and share their photos with the entire universe because he gets a kick out of it.

And those pedophiles who find children and rape them? not the pedophiles fault! it's just that the children exist, all walking around and playing and crap. If the children didn't exist, there wouldn't be any pedophiles to rape and murder them! ooh, logic.

And how would we go about "fixing the problem", other than blaming victims of blackmailing for being blackmailed? I would like to hear how you'd stop your teenage daughter or son from ever being manipulated in any way, shape or form.
    By "fixing the problem" I mean we should focus on stopping cyber bullying. Do I understand what blackmailing is? Yep. I'm sure I do. Also, my girlfriend is expecting. We WILL have a child together. However, I'm sure I can raise my daughter with better morals than to flash her tits on a web camera, or at all for that matter. Also, you said that the guy who blackmailed her set the actions in motion. He did not. If you want to get technical, she is the one who set it all into action. She. Flashed. The. Bastard. He didnt have a gun to her head. She did it by her own free will. She is the one that got herself into the mess.

When it comes to my child getting manipulated in some way, shape, or form, its impossible to control. However, when raising a child, you'd think that a decent parent would guide them in the right directions and warn them about manipulation and sick bastards who would do something to harm them in any way. There are people who, sadly, are sick and twisted. Pedophiles are the ones to blame. Don't come at me with that "let's blame the victims" bulls**t. I'm not blaming the victims of pedophilia. For you to assume that is downright insulting. My own mother was a victim of pedophilia. The culprit? My own grandfather! Her father! So thank you for making it seem as though I'm taking that stance. You are downright insulting my opinions. You think I like the fact that things like this go on!? I don't and never said I did. You're really not coming off as intelligent when you make those accusations. You sound like someone who has reached their intellectual limitations in an argument over opinions. At the age of 30, I think you may be more wise than that. Thank you and have a great day. You are officially, in my honest opinion, the only person who has ever offended me this much. Good job.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm not even going to begin to get into how dumb and ignorant some people sound right now on this thread. Everyone has an opinion, but the pain she must of been going through was obviously intense. RIP Amanda Todd. I'm sorry some people are just too ignorant to understand the damage bullying can really do.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

By "fixing the problem" I mean we should focus on stopping cyber bullying. Do I understand what blackmailing is? Yep. I'm sure I do. Also, my girlfriend is expecting. We WILL have a child together. However, I'm sure I can raise my daughter with better morals than to flash her tits on a web camera, or at all for that matter.

Oh really? you can supervise your child at all times everywhere, every thought and action they make, including being manipulated by anyone at all whatsoever? cool story, however I believe you greatly underestimate how difficult parenting is. Kids don't do exactly what you want them to do just because they are yours. They do what they want to do because they are themselves, with their own minds, feelings, thoughts, opinions, etc.

Even raising a child with proper "morals" doesn't absolutely guarantee that your daughter won't be a hooker someday. In fact, raising your daughter to be ashamed of her sexuality and body might make her act out in the opposite direction. Tricky, isn't it?

Good luck raising a child, especially a female child in a society that teaches women that their only worth lies in how much a man values you.

Also, you said that the guy who blackmailed her set the actions in motion. He did not. If you want to get technical, she is the one who set it all into action. She. Flashed. The. Bastard. He didnt have a gun to her head. She did it by her own free will. She is the one that got herself into the mess.

Techinically. yes. However, she was too young to know, and couldn't have foreseen that he would use it against her. There was no possible way for her to know what he would do with her images.

When it comes to my child getting manipulated in some way, shape, or form, its impossible to control. However, when raising a child, you'd think that a decent parent would guide them in the right directions and warn them about manipulation and sick bastards who would do something to harm them in any way. There are people who, sadly, are sick and twisted. Pedophiles are the ones to blame. Don't come at me with that "let's blame the victims" bulls**t. I'm not blaming the victims of pedophilia.
    Really? your posts come off as really blame-y for some reason.

For you to assume that is downright insulting.
    Not really an assumption. I've gathered that from what you've posted, particularly the "let's not focus on the guy who did it" and the numerous times you've pointed out that you have no pity because she did it herself, etc etc.

My own mother was a victim of pedophilia. The culprit? My own grandfather! Her father! So thank you for making it seem as though I'm taking that stance. You are downright insulting my opinions. You think I like the fact that things like this go on!? I don't and never said I did. You're really not coming off as intelligent when you make those accusations. You sound like someone who has reached their intellectual limitations in an argument over opinions. At the age of 30, I think you may be more wise than that. Thank you and have a great day. You are officially, in my honest opinion, the only person who has ever offended me this much. Good job.
    I'm sorry my interpretation of your posts offends you. I really don't have anything against you personally; i'm just attacking your arguments.
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 10-17-2012 at 04:20 PM.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    Trust me, I understand the idea of "why is this girl special". I do, I really do, but then there are the members who post that "she was just a {word meaning one who engages in sexual acts for financial compensation has been redacted}." I really dont think it matters -who- the person is or why they killed themselves, its going to be the same reaction,
    Well, there are a fair handful of posters that think if she'd been bullied to death for being fat and ugly she would never have recieved all the views/press/tribues/"likes". If such a person's suicide did make it big perhaps some of these posters responses might have been different.

Also the amount of bitter here is exceptional. I suspect the degree of attention this is recieving despite how much her choices played into this bumps "why this girl" up to "WTF? THIS girl? SRSLY!?!?!?". And I suspect it ties in with personal frustrations or feelings of hypocracy regarding the "facebook sheep". Not for each of the posters, but most of the negatives.

and thats what saddens/upsets me.
    Well, a fair reaction to this much bitter. But I'm still trying to wrap my head around the why and wondering what to do about it.

The bottom line is- someone is dead because of bullying and instead of taking the story and turning it into an awareness you instead get people who do nothing but tear down a dead person even more
    Quote Originally Posted by Ribbon View Post
    Besides, her situation raised awareness, which is not a bad thing. [/size][COLOR="Silver"]
    A point that was raised by others that might be reasonable was questioning if this is raising awareness. I question how many people had to Google "cyberbullying" because they'd never heard about it before.

I think some of the rage is the feeling that there are hoards of people watching this video, clicking a few "likes" on her tribute facebook page, and figuring their work here is done.

She was not a sIut. A sIut recieves compensation for preforming
    sexual acts with another person. She made a mistake. Everyone
    makes mistakes during their life.
    I'm not disagreeing with the intent of your post. But FYI those who recieve compensation are called whores, those who do the same thing not for money but because they are loose and easy are sometimes called sluts.
    Last edited by sunnyside; 10-17-2012 at 04:27 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    Well, there are a fair handful of posters that think if she'd been bullied to death for being fat and ugly she would never have recieved all the views/press/tribues/"likes". If such a person's suicide did make it big perhaps some of these posters responses might have been different.

Also the amount of bitter here is exceptional. I suspect the degree of attention this is recieving despite how much her choices played into this bumps "why this girl" up to "WTF? THIS girl? SRSLY!?!?!?". And I suspect it ties in with personal frustrations or feelings of hypocracy regarding the "facebook sheep". Not for each of the posters, but most of the negatives.

Well, a fair reaction to this much bitter. But I'm still trying to wrap my head around the why and wondering what to do about it.

A point that was raised by others that might be reasonable was questioning if this is raising awareness. I question how many people had to Google "cyberbullying" because they'd never heard about it before.

I think some of the rage is the feeling that there are hoards of people watching this video, clicking a few "likes" on her tribute facebook page, and figuring their work here is done.

I'm not disagreeing with the intent of your post. But FYI those who recieve compensation are called whores, those who do the same thing not for money but because they are loose and easy are sometimes called sluts.
    The word doesn't offend me itself as it's just a word, however the way it is used today is usually to degrade women who show even the slightest bit of sexuality, whatsoever, regardless of how many, if any sexual partners they've had and regardless of if they got paid for it. Of course, the word isn't really used to describe men who are the same or even more, because male sexuality isn't demonized like female sexuality is.

Pretty sure everyone's familiar with chatroulette. Random guys usually have no qualms about showing their nuts and berries to anyone and everyone who might have the misfortune to come upon it. Are they not demon harlots from hell? no, because they aren't women, and only women can fulfill that when they flash someone, apparently.

If a man flashes someone, generally, no one cares.
    If a woman does the same thing,
    DISHONOR ON YOU, YOUR FAMILY, YOUR MOTHER, YOUR COW

It's kind of silly.

Can we just replace the word "female"/"woman" with "{word meaning one who engages in sexual acts for financial compensation has been redacted}?" because that's basically how some people use it.
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 10-17-2012 at 04:42 PM.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

7. Thanks Arrisu thanked for this post
    Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@sunnyside - I agree with your first comment. I am a little worried that this will become a trend or fad to some people.
    However, I strongly disagree with the usage of the word {word meaning one who engages in sexual acts for financial compensation has been redacted}. She was convinced by a PEDOPHILE to show her 12 year old
    chest to him. At 12 years old, you are not fully aware to the extent your behaviour will affect your future. She was a victim
    of manipulation, blackmailing, cyberbullying, bullying and abuse, not a {word meaning one who engages in sexual acts for financial compensation has been redacted} or a {word meaning one who engages in sexual acts for financial compensation has been redacted}.

And even is she was a prostitute: It does not mean it is right that she suffers through bullying and cyberbullying. Nobody deserves
    that kind of treatment.

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

9. Thanks Miss Moonlight thanked for this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@sunnyside - I agree with your first comment. I am a little worried that this will become a trend or fad to some people.
    However, I strongly disagree with the usage of the word {word meaning one who engages in sexual acts for financial compensation has been redacted}. She was convinced by a PEDOPHILE to show her 12 year old
    chest to him. At 12 years old, you are not fully aware to the extent your behaviour will affect your future. She was a victim
    of manipulation, blackmailing, cyberbullying, bullying and abuse, not a {word meaning one who engages in sexual acts for financial compensation has been redacted} or a {word meaning one who engages in sexual acts for financial compensation has been redacted}.

And even is she was a prostitute: It does not mean it is right that she suffers through bullying and cyberbullying. Nobody deserves
    that kind of treatment.
    Yes, exactly my point. Thank you.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

that kind of treatment.
    We aren't in disagreement here. I was just clarifying language. But we should probably be classier than to use those words anyway.

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

You probably missed the part where she was coaxed/blackmailed into it by someone a little older than her. I would suppose the fact that he took advantage of her naviety to be "emo" because everyone knows that there's no such thing as real depression or real anxiety. Everyone is just a bunch of whiny emos who need to stfu, to sum up your post.

And yea, suicide tends to be a little melodramatic.

not sure if supporting my post, or saying I'm a bad person
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post

not sure if supporting my post, or saying I'm a bad person
    My reply was sarcasm, so it was neither.

Also a relevant video:

* viewer discretion advised for a few f-bombs, however, what he is saying is a pretty good response to all the "but why is amanda todd such a special angel wisp fairy" posts in this thread
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

there's no such thing as real depression or real anxiety. Everyone is just a bunch of whiny emos who need to stfu
    ha! I agree 100%
    If people could just shut up and grow a pair! the world would be a better place.
    Its a pic of her boobs. hardly something one can should be letting themselves get blackmailed with.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

ha! I agree 100%
    If people could just shut up and grow a pair! the world would be a better place.
    Its a pic of her boobs. hardly something one can should be letting themselves get blackmailed with.
    Yea. Still not getting it, but not surprising.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

16. Likes Ωmega liked this post
    Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Anime Forum - A forum were teenagers or half the people here as teenagers were all angels and never ever made mistakes in their lives (pretty much all they did was sit at home all day) or are social rejects (or socially awkward) that never got attention in their lives so they are jealous, or their jealousy overcomes them that they forgot how to be human.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 10-17-2012 at 06:59 PM.

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Yea. Still not getting it, but not surprising.
    i know you made that remark in sarcasm. I'm saying it in all seriousness. whats there not to understand?

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh View Post
    Anime Forum - A forum were teenagers or half the people here as teenagers were all angels and never ever made mistakes in their lives (pretty much all they did was sit at home all day) or are social rejects (or socially awkward) that never got attention in their lives so they are jealous, or their jealousy overcomes them that they forgot how to be human.
    You jump to some big conclusions lol
    Hmmm... Been a while

Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i know you made that remark in sarcasm. I'm saying it in all seriousness. whats there not to understand?
    I understood your post completely. The lack of understanding is not on my part.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

You jump to some big conclusions lol
    I said half, I wasn't pointing or saying names.

If you feel that my post doesn't apply to you then there shouldn't be a problem, right?

Some people have admitted of being socially awkward though so...it's facts, not conclusions.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 10-17-2012 at 07:34 PM.

CircleJerk Elitist MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Pizza Cake Bleach Kon
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2014 03:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: MissAstaire

Also, my girlfriend is expecting. We WILL have a child together.
    Lmao. Sometimes I forget that two were together. And then you go and say grozit like that and you sound like you're trying to make her jealous and I remember and I feel sad because you're a dickhead human being and why would anyone want to put up with you? ):
    Last edited by MissAstaire; 10-17-2012 at 08:24 PM.

Tomorrow's a new day.

Senior Member Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2013 07:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

why are we still talking about amanda todd. i'm sure like 7583726 people have died since bleach girl offed herself. WHERE ARE THEIR MEMORIAL THREADS HUH?!

23. Thanks Albear thanked for this post
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

I understood your post completely. The lack of understanding is not on my part.
    then i assume that you're saying that i don't understand something. Care to elaborate?
    Hmmm... Been a while

POLITE AND OCCASIONALLY ANGRY ABOUT STUFF Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog has a reputation beyond repute Naughty Dog's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2015 11:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Children, please.

Amanda Todd was an idiot, and a bit of a lady. She does not deserve all this media hype bullturd, because she made a few very bad choices (SLEEPING WITH A GUY ALREADY IN A RELATIONSHIP) and was on drugs and alcohol.

On the other hand, she felt that it got so bad that she felt compelled to drink bleach over continuing to live. That's pretty messed up.

the girl is no saint, but she's not the effing Antichrist either. Stop this crap-flinging fight, because you're seriously bringing my intelligence down with every word I read. I'd expect Amber to get as riled up as she did (because I know her life has been kind of nuts, and because she's Amber), but when a MODERATOR gets caught up in the sensationalism... ugh. My brain, she hurts.

26. Likes MissAstaire, Nickasaur liked this post
    Senior Member ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo has a reputation beyond repute ParaParaJMo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2024 08:26 PM
    Threads

this is what i think about the situation from all the things that have been said
    Check out my anime reviews at: [URL="http://www.youtube.com/users/hajimenojmo[/URL] and http://blog.honeyfeed.fm/

28. Likes MissAstaire liked this post
    Senior Member Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Be Mine Soras Keyblade Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2018 10:02 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nickasaur PSN ID: Cloudynick Steam ID: xSykesx

@Naughty Dog

I agree with you all the way:"D

Member optimusprimergrey is a splendid one to behold optimusprimergrey is a splendid one to behold optimusprimergrey is a splendid one to behold optimusprimergrey is a splendid one to behold optimusprimergrey is a splendid one to behold optimusprimergrey is a splendid one to behold optimusprimergrey is a splendid one to behold optimusprimergrey's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu 004 - Charmander
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2012 11:37 AM
    Threads

you know... youll never stop bullying. so why not just try to equip people with the right social and mental tools to deal with it. i feel that bullying hasnt reached a new level its pretty much the same but people are overly sensitive now because of a lack of social skills and unrealistic expectations of themselves and a skewed perception of themselves.
    except that you are not perfect except that you are flawed except that you are not the best or one of a kind. if you have already excepted your flaws then you can move on and not be bothered by others opinions of your flaws. just my opinion anyway they girl was not properly taught to deal with social situations things could have been avoided with a better foundation of social skills. my second post on here and ill probably be flamed all to heck for it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

then i assume that you're saying that i don't understand something. Care to elaborate?
    Absolutely. I love elaborating.

Well for one:

There is a difference between actual depression and being "emo" - one is a mental illness that usually requires treatment, and one is most likely a teen who's sad because they can't go to a Justin Beiber Concert. The latter is called "disappointment" and is temporary.

You are calling Amanda Todd "emo", which is pretty much saying that she was being whiny over being severely depressed. This shows you do not understand depression and the causes of depression (especially in her case.) So that's one.

Part two, blame:

... I had to re-read that sentence about 5 times just to try to figure out what you were trying to say.

No one "lets" themselves get blackmailed --- usually, they know they are. Unfortunately, Amanda Todd was 15 and unaware that flashing someone would lead to this turn of events.

A bit clearer?
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Closed Thread

Thread Information