AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: R.I.P Amanda Todd

Threaded View

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: R.I.P Amanda Todd

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Evil View Post
    Can you explain to me why my opinion is wrong and your's is right? I really can't seem to figure out how that works? You have your perspective and I have mine. You, however, are coming across as though your opinion is somehow superior to mine. Makes me sad. Ruined muh day a little, I won't lie. If you want some harsher truth, which I have so far withheld, to my outlook, here it is:

I feel no pity towards those involved with this raging s**t storm around some fifteen year old who flashed her tits to a pedophile. I just don't. She killed herself because of actions that SHE put into motion. She flashed this sick bastard, he blackmailed her. No flashing = no problem. She was a weak willed human being. I have read everything I could about this as to not make myself look like I was clueless on the matter. And before you or anyone else decides to tell me I am insensitive to suicide or I don't have any experience with someone close to me doing so, I do. At the age of 14, my cousin Johnny shot himself in the head with a hunting rifle. He was 27 years old. At the age of 16, my best friend Zakk did the same think but with a 9mm pistol. He was also 16. I was saddened for a moment, then moved on. If someone decides to commit suicide for ANY OTHER REASON besides mental illness, they are weak. Survival of the fittest. It's how our species survived thousands of years and still does today. Call me a horrible human, tell me I'll burn in hell, tell me whatever you want. I just don't care. So when a 15 year old girl who likes to flash older men on a web camera and then reaps the consequences of her actions, don't look to me to feel a shred of pity. She's dead. Let's fix the problem instead of focusing on the one who decided to cease her existence.
    I am just going into deeper detail about what I think, using some actual logical reasoning and human understanding, instead of being "her fault stupid harlot blah blah" because that to me, just seems cruel.

No flashing = no problem.
    Do you understand what blackmailing is?

So when a 15 year old girl who likes to flash older men on a web camera and then reaps the consequences of her actions, don't look to me to feel a shred of pity.
    Believe me, I won't. Another tip: don't have kids. Kids make mistakes like other human beings do.

I feel no pity towards those involved with this raging s**t storm around some fifteen year old who flashed her tits to a pedophile
    Would you care if your son/daughter was being blackmailed or manipulated by a pedophile or generally creepy person? I am guessing no.

Let's fix the problem instead of focusing on the one who decided to cease her existence.
    You mean, let's continue to blame a 15 year old for her poor actions instead of the douche who set her poor actions in motion to where she committed suicide from them? sure! why should the responsibility lie on the older and obviously more psychologically messed up individual? that would be weird. Instead, we should be blaming an immature child because she fell prey to someone who likes to blackmail women and share their photos with the entire universe because he gets a kick out of it.

And those pedophiles who find children and rape them? not the pedophiles fault! it's just that the children exist, all walking around and playing and crap. If the children didn't exist, there wouldn't be any pedophiles to rape and murder them! ooh, logic.

And how would we go about "fixing the problem", other than blaming victims of blackmailing for being blackmailed? I would like to hear how you'd stop your teenage daughter or son from ever being manipulated in any way, shape or form.
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 10-17-2012 at 03:41 PM.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Thread Information