Quote Originally Posted by Miss Moonlight View Post
Absolutely. I love elaborating.

Well for one:

There is a difference between actual depression and being "emo" - one is a mental illness that usually requires treatment, and one is most likely a teen who's sad because they can't go to a Justin Beiber Concert. The latter is called "disappointment" and is temporary.
Actual Depression however, is often caused by someone being a whiny little b***h for a long period of time. I know they aren't the same in a factual sense, but I still treat them both the same. The only difference in my eyes is how long the person acts like a little B***h.

You are calling Amanda Todd "emo", which is pretty much saying that she was being whiny over being severely depressed. This shows you do not understand depression and the causes of depression (especially in her case.) So that's one.
she was being a whiny little girl, and that led to her "depression."

... I had to re-read that sentence about 5 times just to try to figure out what you were trying to say.

No one "lets" themselves get blackmailed --- usually, they know they are. Unfortunately, Amanda Todd was 15 and unaware that flashing someone would lead to this turn of events.
Well, each time ya read it, you appear to have read it wrong.
All i was saying is that a picture of your boobs shouldn't be enough leverage for someone to blackmail you with. Its not that big of a deal. If someone had a picture of my gentleman's plums and said they were gonna post it unless i do whatever, i'd just post the pic myself. Just to tell that person to FO. Your life aint gonna be ruined cuz some people know what your boobs looked like when you were 15. People are so short sighted these days.

---------- Post added at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by optimusprimergrey View Post
you know... youll never stop bullying. so why not just try to equip people with the right social and mental tools to deal with it. i feel that bullying hasnt reached a new level its pretty much the same but people are overly sensitive now because of a lack of social skills and unrealistic expectations of themselves and a skewed perception of themselves.
except that you are not perfect except that you are flawed except that you are not the best or one of a kind. if you have already excepted your flaws then you can move on and not be bothered by others opinions of your flaws. just my opinion anyway they girl was not properly taught to deal with social situations things could have been avoided with a better foundation of social skills. my second post on here and ill probably be flamed all to heck for it.
well normally i'd Grammar Nazi your post, but i'm just letting you know this thread really isn't about bullying...at all. More about dumb emo kids whining until they develop a level of pussiness they can no longer escape from.