AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Cigarettes: Should they be banned?

Senior Member .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2020 04:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Cigarettes: Should they be banned?

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    You'd need a cop everywhere.
    That's not necessarily what I had in mind. A smoking-related offense is unlikely to be as serious as that of robbery or murder; in the former, one needn't get arrested the moment they offend; not to mention, there are no shortage of cameras in public spaces these days as far as monitoring is concerned anyway. Likewise, you don't need a cop at every junction on a motorway to arrest speeding drivers on the fly.

I'm not necessarily suggesting that law-enforced civility would work; however, until it is tested properly who is to say that it wouldn't? The problem with cigarettes (and I mean of the manufactured kind) runs deeper than a lack of civility anyway; in fact, more likely fundemental issues with the western world. My personal concern has more to do with why people smoke than whether they smoke or not. The same goes for alcohol and most other legalised drugs. Like I said, a ban on cigarettes would serve only to divide people, but inventing half-baked laws that simply favours one group of people over another is but a backwards way of thinking, and quite frankly, a real waste of taxpayers' money.
    Last edited by .:neuko:.; 10-09-2012 at 08:50 PM.

Geek of Games GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks has a reputation beyond repute GameGeeks's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Jade Disc Cookie Cookie
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2017 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: GameGeeks

@Neukifly Except there aren't camera's everywhere. At least where I live. Many of the parks by me don't even have a place for a camera. And the only benches outside of parks are at bus stops. Plus this sounds way too much like 1984. As for your last point. I agree. I do think there should be some taxing but not to the extent cigarets get it. And banning never works in this instance. Just look at the war on drugs. In 2010 alone the government spent 15 billion on said war. Pretty sure that money would be better spent elsewhere. Not to mention if you legalize and tax all drugs you'll actually bring in more money on top of that.

3. Thanks .:neuko:. thanked for this post
  4. 10-09-2012 10:04 PM
    This post has been down-ranked. Click "View Post" to view it.

5. Dislikes Xeyuzio, Jozette, GameGeeks disliked this post
    Senior Member Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Trollface Jigsaw Ribbon Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2013 11:48 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What in God's name is happening to our freedom? No really, can someone explain when we started to become a communist society, because I didn't get the memo

boopaloop! TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2012 08:46 PM
    Threads

I smoke almost a pack a day
    bench 245 lb
    run a mile in 5.5 min
    run 2 miles in 13 min flat
    swim 1 mile in 23min
    "I do everything to stay fit- cigarettes must not be bad for me!"

Why would you even want to take the chance?? Why would you want to wast all that freaking money and add ANOTHER thing to be dependent on throughout the day???

"dude your user name is B.A! props! sounds like a stoner metal band *loves stoner metal*...i might steal it >.>"

-RaShayRitto

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Quote Originally Posted by TheThunderBringer View Post
    "I do everything to stay fit- cigarettes must not be bad for me!"

Why would you even want to take the chance?? Why would you want to wast all that freaking money and add ANOTHER thing to be dependent on throughout the day???
    Don't think that i'm oblivious to the fact that they're bad for my health. But looking at the overall figures of the things likely to kill me, cigs are not very high up on the list. They're low enough where i can say that i simply don't care about the consequences to my health. Why do you care?

And why do i do it? simple, its because i enjoy it. Do you have a problem with that? You waste your money on the things you enjoy, why shouldn't i waste mine on the things i enjoy?

And its not really a thing that i'm "dependent" on. I can go a week or more without smoking and it doesn't bother me. 8 weeks of basic training without a single cig and absolutely no withdrawal symptoms. I didn't even smoke for a good week after i was out of basic. But i enjoy the feeling, so i started again. You people have got to get out of the mindset that every single person that smokes is violently addicted to it. People like me are becoming more and more common.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

boopaloop! TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Why do you care?
    Why do people always ask this...I'm concerned about your overall health, your medical bill, and your wallet from just buying them. You can buy whatever the heck you want, but cigarettes can be a slippery slope with nothing to gain but some comfort for a couple minutes. I chew gum pretty much all day- it's a nice substitute in my opinion.

"dude your user name is B.A! props! sounds like a stoner metal band *loves stoner metal*...i might steal it >.>"

-RaShayRitto

Senior Member 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66 has a reputation beyond repute 44NekoStarr66's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Eva NERV
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2012 03:45 AM
    Threads

I've started using that electric cig for my health
    it works just as well as the real ones too.

otherwise, nah they shouldn't ban them, there's no point.
    people are just not going to go to the place that banned them if they want to smoke
    it's a nasty habit to quit too so they promote this e-cig thing
    for me it works, others not so well

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

I think I had a conversation like this with a friend once...

Do I approve of smoking? No. Absolutely not. I think its disgusting. A lot of my family members smoke and I just hate it. When I was younger, a lot of my clothes smelled like my mother's cigarette smoke. Hell, even today, I have made a habit of keeping fabric softener sheets in my drawer so that my clothes don't smell like smoke. At my school's main building, one that I have to go to everyday, there are only two entrances and smokers always congregate around the doors, as close as possible to them, forcing me to push my way through a cloud of smoke in order to get to my classes (something I shouldn't have to do since there is an area behind the building for people to smoke). I keep Febreeze in my car to get rid of the smoke smell on my clothes. It annoys the crap out of me.

Having said that, I don't think people should bother with outlawing cigarettes. Now, I do approve of some of the limits that my city imposes. There is a special area at open air malls and parks for smokers and one school district has banned teachers from smoking at schools (since it is a tad hypocritical to ban cigarettes on campus, but allow teachers to smoke). Non-smokers shouldn't have to put up with secondhand smoke. But that's about as far as it should go.

I kinda roll my eyes at some of the stupid things going on in order to get people to stop smoking. Little pictures on boxes, so called "sin taxes". That's so stupid. I understand that smoking is bad for people, but I don't see anyone jumping at the chance to stop people from eating fatty foods by putting clogged arteries on Big Mac boxes or putting crushed cars on every bottle of Captain Morgan...which would piss me off; don't mess with my rum (aaahh...spiced gold).

I don't approve of the practice of smoking but adults make their own choices, and I don't judge people for it (I dislike the practice, not the person). Plus, some people smoke and maintain relatively healthy lifestyles. Hell, while obesity is an issue, I eat 3 Big Macs and 2 pizzas a week and drink my butt off on the weekends, and yet I can run circles around people.
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Quote Originally Posted by TheThunderBringer View Post
    Why do people always ask this...I'm concerned about your overall health, your medical bill, and your wallet from just buying them. You can buy whatever the heck you want, but cigarettes can be a slippery slope with nothing to gain but some comfort for a couple minutes. I chew gum pretty much all day- it's a nice substitute in my opinion.
    1. Do not concern yourself about me and my life. Your worries are neither needed, nor wanted. When i want someones concern, help, opinion, etc... on something in my life, i'll ask for ti. But to just barge in and pretend that you care just so that i'll quit something YOU dont like is just plain rude. So please, I dont give a damn about your life, and i expect the same from you.

2. The only good gum is just as bad for your teeth as smoking. And on top of that, the sugar packed in to it is fattening. Whereas smoking decreases your appetite. So if you'd like to besome fat lazy blob sitting on your couch watching shows you dont like cuz you're too lazy to get up and grab the remote off the table in front of you and change the channel, then be my guest. I honestly dont give a damn. (this is of course quite extreme, simply chewing gum wont make you that fat, but the point is you do your unhealthy things, and i'll go do mine.)
    Last edited by Kaleohano; 10-15-2012 at 12:00 PM.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Heartless Angel Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Heart Katana
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2024 01:42 PM
    Threads

I personally dont like sigarette smoke but I also dont like the idea of cutting a little fat off of the constitution by banning smoking. I say, make cigarettes available to everyone and let them choose wether they want to smoke or not.
    I can only post one day a week. ...Phooey.

Senior Member Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune has a reputation beyond repute Tenrou Nogitsune's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cake Lie Soul Eater Logo Little Big Planet Sackboy Kratos
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2013 11:42 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: cigirits*sould they be not for sail?*

I agree with you. I can't stand people who smoke. It's worse that 80 percent of students and staff at my college smoke

15. Likes Alice Lost liked this post
    Senior Member Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro has a reputation beyond repute Akiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Systems PS3
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2013 07:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xThAkIdJxYx

I don't smoke but some people in my family do. I don't like it but it's their choice. As for banning it all together? i don't see that happening people are gonna smoke regardless.

17. Likes Alice Lost liked this post
    Senior Member Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2013 07:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Uh no. Humans have been smoking/chewing tobacco since the beginning of time (... our time....)

If I want to smoke cigarettes you should stay out of my way and let me do what I want! All modern medicine does is prolong the inevitable. Boo hoo for you if you think you'll live forever.

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

You can't tell me what to do!

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

Btw, smoking is awesome. I don't suggest everyone do it, but those who do understand. Oh no, it causes cancer! You know what else does? THE COMPUTER YOU'RE SITTING IN FRONT OF /caps

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

Hey, how come it let me do caps there but not before?!

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

Everything should be banned; cigarettes, soft drink, television/internet/video games, long working hours, cars. Just ban it all and we can return to how things were meant to be, butt naked people doing the beasty dance.

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

20. Likes Miss Moonlight liked this post
    CircleJerk Elitist MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire has a reputation beyond repute MissAstaire's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Pizza Cake Bleach Kon
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2014 03:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: MissAstaire

Quote Originally Posted by BlackElement View Post
    Like what, exactly? Care to elaborate on these 'bad things' that could possibly be getting banned? Because I honestly don't see smoking or any other substance being banned anytime soon.

They did say the same thing about alcohol during that dreadful prohibition. "Ah, it's alright! They won't ban this! The most harm it does is a horrid headache when I wake up!" And look what happened! They banned it!

I don't drink, nor do I smoke. It's a personal choice, not some religious or straight-edge type thing. More like I'm a hella lightweight and drink too much when I drink and cigarettes make my teeth feel icky and yeah. However, who am I to decide for the majority whether they can or cannot smoke cigarettes? It really doesn't even bother me if someone is smoking near me. It's just as easy for those who are opposed to it to walk away from those smoking until they've finished.

But banning cigarettes as a whole? Preposterous. There are too many business that run on the sale and taxes of cigarettes. Hell, the state of Virginia practically relies solely on it, being the tobacco state and all.

Smoking indoors has already been banned in the majority of the US, and there are designated smoking areas in most places. Personally, I think that's enough.

But as for other things that could potentially be banned because they are deemed "bad for us" :
    -Soda
    -Candy
    -Fast Food
    -Most medicines
    -Toothpaste
    -Fruit juice, because in excess, it gives you the massive shits and that's pretty hazardous to your health.

On a completely related note, this topic has been done and driveled so many times before. How are you people not bored with it?
    Last edited by MissAstaire; 10-17-2012 at 03:17 PM.

Tomorrow's a new day.

Senior Member Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud has a reputation beyond repute Assud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2013 07:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

McDonalds, Starbucks...

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm not a smoker. Never have been, hopefully never will be. But to answer the question of should it be banned -no, because banning something outright doesn't prevent people from acquiring it; and it also takes away their right to choose.

So if people want to smoke, it's their health, let them.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

żDonde estás, papá? Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts V Guitar Cheshire Cat Fox
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:21 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Boofy-Stoofy Steam ID: Sizary_Momo

If people want to kill their lungs then let them dig their own grave.But I usually try and stop
    people before they do.

Darling you'll be ok.❤ ~Pierce The Veil

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Have I posted in this thread? In an ideal world, I think it should (but this world isn't anywhere near ideal). Isn't second-hand smoking more harmful than first-hand smoke? I don't want to suffer because of you. On top of that doesn't it contribute to pollution? I'm not to educated on the subject (obviously) but it's bad for you and anyone around you and the world if it attributes to pollution. I don't understand why some pdople use the excuse that other things such as food cause health problems, because we need food to live, and smoking just doesn't affect you, in which case food does. Aren't there some places that do ban trans-fat too?
    Last edited by Xeyuzio; 10-20-2012 at 09:17 PM.
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Member Animedialand is on a distinguished road Animedialand's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2012 12:57 AM
    Threads

If the smoking will got banned that will only encourage it to go underground
    Anyhow ... if it could be eradicated I think other vice will take over (maybe more dangerous than smoking)

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

1. Do not concern yourself about me and my life. Your worries are neither needed, nor wanted. When i want someones concern, help, opinion, etc... on something in my life, i'll ask for ti. But to just barge in and pretend that you care just so that i'll quit something YOU dont like is just plain rude. So please, I dont give a damn about your life, and i expect the same from you.
    It just sucks that people like you really exist. I used to actually get mad that useless, apathetic, self-absorbed, no-lifers like you who don't give a single **** about anyone else weren't just the villains you see in movies, but now I guess I've been desensitized by is.
    Hmm..
    Guess I still get mad. But that makes sense; any decent human being should care about other people, so I suppose that's reassuring.
    Jump off a bridge, please.

2. The only good gum is just as bad for your teeth as smoking. And on top of that, the sugar packed in to it is fattening. Whereas smoking decreases your appetite. So if you'd like to besome fat lazy blob sitting on your couch watching shows you dont like cuz you're too lazy to get up and grab the remote off the table in front of you and change the channel, then be my guest. I honestly dont give a damn. (this is of course quite extreme, simply chewing gum wont make you that fat, but the point is you do your unhealthy things, and i'll go do mine.)
    I just....I'm done.
    I'm done talking with you. I feel like your posts relating to the health problems of smoking and the parallels you make comparing them to other products REALLY speak volumes on their own- I shouldn't have to explain it to you.

Speaking with you has been an experience I would wipe from my memory instantly if given the chance.

-RaShayRitto

Senior Member Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Shuriken Systems PS3 Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2014 11:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Explorer Oak

... Well this is kind of funny, i'm smoking as i'm typing this... >.>
    Explorer Oak ~ Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's seed, that held its ground. Never give up!

Heartless Angel Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost has a reputation beyond repute Alice Lost's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Heart Katana
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2024 01:42 PM
    Threads

When smoking was banned from public buildings here in Oklahoma, I was happy with the fact I dont have to put up with the smell of cigarettes everywhere I go. Now, all of the smokers have to be "So Far" away from the buildings in order to smoke.
    I can only post one day a week. ...Phooey.

Senior Member Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur has a reputation beyond repute Nickasaur's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Be Mine Soras Keyblade Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2018 10:02 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nickasaur PSN ID: Cloudynick Steam ID: xSykesx

Smoking, don't get me started. I've only tired smoking 'weed' back in Freshmen year. (Not doing that again.)

But seriously, smoking? That's grosser then anything xD. And even looking at the lung chart from good to/< bad. It's just gross.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information