AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Imagination

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2024 08:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Imagination

I was watching "Drop Dead Fred" this morning, a show about a woman whose imaginary friend shows up after her life starts to fall apart, and I was wondering,w hat have you made up? Not fan fics or stuff based on other people's work, but uniquely yours?

An imaginary friend?

A world?

A character?

That pony you never got?

A girlfriend your family just never seems to meet?
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

2. Likes Astral_Mage liked this post
    Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts V Guitar Electric Guitar Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2016 08:54 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gurutar Steam ID: gurutar2015

Default Re: Imagination

i've done a lot of writing in my day and have "made up" plenty of characters and worlds.

Senior Member someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Gifts Red Dango Kill Bill Katana Shuriken
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2016 08:12 AM
    Threads

You changed your name Tony. But I have created multiple worlds of multiple characters. Mostly RP stuff, but that is still a world of make believe. Im my own Mr. Rogers.

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm currently working on a book based in what I call the Dragonverse.

Picture a dragon (Asian, gold scales, big wings) so big that it has stars swirling around it. From the tip of its nose to its tails are three rivers. One of rocks like the rings of Saturn. One of Plasma that it breathes. And one of water from comets and ice it finds as it passes through space. Each one of these spirals around its body (only parts of which you can see because its mass can absorb light like the black-hole at the center of our galaxy). There is no space, but while technically the gasses are usually breathable , creating life zones nearly everywhere that SOMETHING or other calls home from plants to animals and even machines, what kind of place that is depends on how close or far away from the stars and sun-river you are. Spaced along it are ten galaxies, like collars. Stars shaped from the plasma it breathes, held in place by gravity. Most of the species living there do not even know it exists any more than the average middle ages peasant knew about the center of our own galaxy while others are highly advanced and even study the great beast. And it has atmosphere from the tip of its nose to its tail. Scattered along it are wyrm-holes which randomly suck people, animals, and others things off Earth and countless other worlds from all across time and space to drop them randomly about the place and sometimes the other way.
    This is where dragons originate, in all worlds. Every kind you can imagine. Some bigger than worlds, others smaller than molecules. Dragons, dinosaurs, serpents, evolved dinosaurs and birds, wyrms, lindworms, and more. Some that can only live in space, inside ice so cold their body heat must fight against it, inside the plasma strands (known as the sun-river by some). Some fall off and float through space to land on even more worlds some in the Dragonverse others in places it passes by. And there are whole ecosystems for all of them.

My story is taking place not on any of the countless worlds, but in the Ocean-river, threadlike compared to the Great Dragon, but thicker than solar systems. There are four directions. Fire: Toward the Sun-River. Where the water rises and falls in thirty hour days, blocking out the arch of the Sun-River to create a 15 hour night before sinking down again for day. The night sky is not as full of stars as ours, but mixed among swirling auroras of a million hues, moons, entire worlds, and floating asteroids orbiting the Ocean-river or floating free there are creatures up there, some so big that they could eat worlds, if gravity would not cut them like a knife if they got too close. Nothing remotely as big as the Great Dragon of course, but some whoppers (one moon is actually the skull of some unknown thing) who pluck small stars and worlds into onto their backs or even in orbit around themselves like penguins choose pebbles to attract mates. Go too far that way and you'll burn. Ice: Where is you could travel far enough you would find glaciers bigger than suns and cold as space in a land of eternal darkness where strange creatures still dwell. Eternity: Where you travel along the length of the Ocean-river... and to date nobody knows if even the long lived dragons or even gods who could make it the whole way without a space-ship, let alone in a single human life span. Entire species have tried it, generation after generation and from the stories that have made it back, through endless strange habitats unlike anything anyone can describe, so far that even a really good spaceship would be hard pressed to travel even part of the way. And finally Worlds' End: Where the closest Wyrm-hole is and the side effects cause the very sky around it to stutter, worlds, islands, and other things popping in and out of existence at random, touching countless worlds and spitting their residents into strange new lands.
    And everywhere along the way you'll find dragons and other creatures on islands formed of deep asteroids bigger than worlds floating in the Ocean-river. Most stick to shallow waters, rather than risk The Deeps, which go down so deep that inside water is compressed into huge explosions as its very atoms are smashed. What dwells down there in those unforgiving depths? In layers deeper than the space around a sun? Or above in the gravity-less atmosphere between countless alien worlds where dragons... and other things... fly? Or even what might next be expelled from Worlds' End?
    Even the gods may not be sure.

Really it's getting quite complex.

Last edited by Clayton_n; 01-22-2015 at 03:50 PM.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Banned Forum / Chat Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy has a reputation beyond repute Sympathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts V Guitar Electric Guitar Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2016 08:54 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: gurutar Steam ID: gurutar2015

Quote Originally Posted by 1nterest1ng View Post
    You changed your name Tony.
    my name was horrendous for a long time before it was Tony.

Senior Member someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Gifts Red Dango Kill Bill Katana Shuriken
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2016 08:12 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by horrendous View Post
    my name was horrendous for a long time before it was Tony.
    Ahh well I did not know that. LOL

Senior Member 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick! has a reputation beyond repute 360 FistKick!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2016 09:36 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: DFmongy

I've been working on a story off an on for about 10 months now. I would like it to be told in manga format but quickly found out I have no talent for drawing. I've considered hiring a local manga artist but they charge more than I'm willing to pay for something thats pretty much just a hobby at this point.

Quick synopsis for ya here.

This Story follows Gauge Ironworker a senior employee of the "Company" tasked with training the newest member Storm Wildchild. Company employees are known as Tradesmen and carry out missions for the company. These missions involve transporting to many different dimentions within a grand multiverse to maintain order and balance between dimentions. Left unchecked dimentions can become unblanced and eventually collapse setting off a chain reaction amongst other dimentions. A tradesmens job is to enter these unblanced dimentions and corrent them based on company intel whether it be by stopping a war, crushing a civilization, or stopping a cataclysmic event.

Side notes

-Every dimention has different laws, powers, abilities, technology, ect.
    -Tradesmen are paid in years which the company can add to their life
    -Tradesman are recruted from various dimentions and therefore possess different abilities.
    -The multiverse is even expanding
    -The company's dimention was one of the first to come into existence and has existed for billions of years

It's still very much a work in progress but I would like to see this project through. Dose this sound like somthing you would consider reading??

All the world will be your enemy, prince with a thousand enemies, and when they catch you, they will kill you... But first they must catch you.

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

I write original stories all the time. So, I create a lot of stuff. People, worlds, abilities, races, magic. Pretty much anything.

Making original characters for my favorite anime and manga is fun too.

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I make the characters and then give them something to respond to so thy do most of the work for me.

Senior Member Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Pizza Manekineko Headphones
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2017 07:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: zer0_rec0il

Since we all have great imagination, I guess we all have made an alternate world in our minds, yet I also did mixed up my imagination with reality, like imagining doing a certain thing with a friend of mine & predict his/her reactions, its like having the person around you when they are not really there, & I got to say, its fun.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information