AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Simple, But Fitting (?)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2005 01:34 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Heh... this is the first non-Saiyuki wall I've done in a LOONG time... but I think a change is good every now and then. ^^

Series: Azumanga Diaoh
    Characters: Sakaki and Chiyo

-Iapetus

Senior Member NebbyTheEX-Parrot NebbyTheEX-Parrot's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2004 10:26 PM
    Threads

^^ I like it but there seems to be something missing which I can't place my finger on... Azumanga Daioh is such a great series...

Lord of the Netherworld _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2005 02:28 PM
    Threads

I'd say it's perfect if it wasn't for the pic's dull colors... You can fix that easily with some levels and contrast, and maybe a little smart blur to get rid of the grainyness.
    Besides that it's all perfect.

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I think it looks ok but I am not too fond of the dotted circles but yea I think as well it would be a great wallpaper if the characters' colours wasn't so dull..levels and contrast.

Guardian and Protector WeyrDragon will become famous soon enough WeyrDragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2005 06:21 PM
    Threads

well, even though im new to this i still have some sense of color, but yeah, some of the colors are dull, as previously said, possibly the characters are a bit to dark?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Thanks for the input, I hadn't even noticed that I had forgotten to level the pic out and fix the contrast. Oops... ^^;;;

Anyways...

Changed:
    -leveled the characters
    -increased the brightness and contrast slight on the characters
    -softened the characters slightly
    -shifted one of the dotted circles so that it goes a bit better with the other circle and lines

-Iapetus

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

hmm I don't really see the difference with the levels and contrast..maybe its my computer but anyways I find the circles draws away the attention from these characters...my eyes keep looking at them even I try to focus on the characters.

Guardian and Protector WeyrDragon will become famous soon enough WeyrDragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2005 06:21 PM
    Threads

ahh the brighter colors are better, the characters arent so dark, but escaflowne has a point, the circles are distracting..

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Alright, another edit: the circles were taken out completely.

-Iapetus

Lord of the Netherworld _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Keep the circles, they add a nice design touch to the wall.
    Version with the circles: gratz, you made yourself a perfect wall =)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Wow... you know sometimes the "simple" walls are the hardest to make...

Changed:
    -put the circles back in, but reduced the opacity
    -reduced the opacity on the lines

-Iapetus

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Still pretty good.
    Hey, no one ever said that making simple walls was an easy job ;)

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I like the latest version, however, the characters still seem a bit grainy. *shrug* Maybe it's my craptacular monitor.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

it looks much better in the last verison with the circles that are lessen in opacity. I see it is a bit grainy still.

Closed Thread

Thread Information