AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Saiyuki~sha Gojyo

Senior Member NebbyTheEX-Parrot NebbyTheEX-Parrot's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2004 10:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

My first time using a manga scan, my first time using photoshop-style brushes, and my first time using an image of a man( gasp&#33. I tried to not overdo the wallpaper as in using too much of the brushes. @@; it's a VERY simple wall for me. And the fact that I used only the colors on the scan (black and white) is also a big change for me. Resolution is 1024X768. I found the scan on Anime Project Alliance.

Senior Member Candy-chan is on a distinguished road Candy-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2004 05:28 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

very nice. my only problem is i think the text should be darker, like the chara. or make it transparent completely and keep an outline

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I think everything looks nice..same here with the text..I think it should be darker or maybe make it as if there was a glare and shine to it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Alright I made the text muuuch darker. How's it look now?

☃ Snowmen! ☃ MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2013 08:59 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

very nice, but i'd prefer text to be more to the left

In need of a dose of ARIA.
    In need of a ticket to Neo-Venezia.

Ivanova is god.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2005 01:34 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Yay! Saiyuki wallpapers!

I definitely like the second version better, and I also agree that the text should be a bit more to the left. It's current position is too close to Gojyo.

Other than that very good. <3

-Iapetus

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

oo; Alright. moved to the left a little. I was just afraid that icons would obscure the text

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2004 10:16 PM
    Threads

nawwww they dont do that.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2006 01:41 PM
    Threads

looks very cool, reminds me of a pencil scetch. the background works perfict.
    well done.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2004 10:16 PM
    Threads

true true

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

:^_^: Thanks.

Lord of the Netherworld _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2005 02:28 PM
    Threads

I like the wall, but for some reason I don&#39;t like the quote you used...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@@; it&#39;s not a quote, it&#39;s something that I thought when I saw the pic, o___o; well, it CAN be kind of dirty when you put it in the right context Xc; or just have a flat out dirty mind.

The Death of You Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2009 10:16 AM
    Threads

Yay&#33; I love it&#33; The third version is my favorite. I like it much better with the text moved over like that. *nod nod* And, I LOVE that image. So much so, that a while back I even made an av with it. ^___^ Anyway, well done. I like how it all looks like a pencil sketch.

--
    Goes by: Death, Tod, or Shi

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

hmm I still don&#39;t get it lol maybe my mind isn&#39;t dirty enough..lol

anyways the last one is the best looking one. I like the bg it fits in perfect. good job.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

XD Thank you and it&#39;s probably best that you don&#39;t get the &#39;other meaning&#39; =P that&#39;s not the one I wanted for the wall anyway.

Lord of the Netherworld _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol, I wasn&#39;t talking about "the other meaning" XD what I&#39;m saying is that it doesn&#39;t sound "professional" ya know what I mean?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hmmm....Well, yes, I can see that, I think it would add to the feel of the wall if it DID say something more...professional. xx; thing is I&#39;m plumb out of ideas.

Well, also when I saw this pic I thought of "My gun is my lover" But that sounds even dirtier than the one currently on there XD So, I&#39;m not considering putting that one up. LOL, I&#39;ll work on it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

How about "guns kill people... I kill people..." or some variation of that?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

How about I try it with no text first?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol, go ahead, might work better.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kay, now that the text is gone, I can think on it without the current words influencing me. AND now I don&#39;t have to worry about icons obscuring text, because there&#39;s none to obscure, LOL

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I think without text is good already IMO.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

oo; hmmm, ^^ alright, well, thanks&#33;

Closed Thread

Thread Information