AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Funny School Memories

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Default Funny School Memories

Since I can't get enough of the old stuff, I now want to know what AF people's school life was like, particularly the funny and unforgettable stuff.

To start off and always in spoiler tags...

1. When I was in preschool, a classmate of mine peed herself in her seat and cried.
    2. It was in 1st grade that I learned that cheating was considered bad.
    3. I have an embarrassing history because of intestinal instability; one time I privately excused myself to the teacher but she publicly announced it.
    4. In my 3rd grade, a classmate humiliated me for talking about the existence of a fifth state of matter (Bose-Einstein condensate).
    5. I had my first "girlfriend" (non-intimate) in 5th grade, which only lasted for one month.

...well, that's just about it~ =w='

2. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Funny School Memories

I laughed so hard I cried very hard like something tragic had happened to me. I can't even remember why it was so funny.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

Member ParaParaJMo2 is on a distinguished road ParaParaJMo2's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2012 06:29 PM
    Threads

Kindergarten: My first kiss. Me and this girl were trying to figure out whether or not we could make babies by kissing....and nothing happened.....

First grade. Every once a week, a student would read a short book to the class. The boys read this book so many times I had it memorized. When I had my turn, most of what I "read" was through listening to the story many times and I didn't legitimately read it and the teacher applauded my amazing reading skills.

Second grade. I found some old papers I wrote as a kid and I wrote down that I loved MC Hammer, Vanilla Ice, and Kriss Kross.

Third grade. Hmmmmm. I don't remember anything that sticks out.

Fourth grade. One time how I wrote the meaning of failure was losing a war against the French. And I also wrote a paper about how the X-Men was a good analogy to discrimination.

Fifth grade. Nothing funny I can share.

Sixth grade. Us all trying to sing Gangstas Paradise and 1,2,3,4 by Coolio. Me and my buddies bragging about that we saw Showgirls.

Seventh grade. Laughing about how all of my classmates are douchebags.

Eighth grade. Going to see pro wrestling shows with my friends and talking about them the next day.

Ninth grade. My friend showing up drunk to school.

Tenth grade. Me showing up drunk and getting away with it.

Eleventh grade. My girlfriend and how different we really were but still had a great time together. Me hitting on this older woman while visiting a university and getting turned down.

12th grade. Finally started a game club. This story is very politically incorrect and will certainly offend some people. I remember we were playing a racing game. My friend beat me and my brother and my friend had to go to the bathroom. He forgot to put in his initials for his record and as payback, my brother put in FAG.

And one time in the parking lot, we were moto surfing in my friend's jeep and we got caught by security.

5. Likes Thefringedninja, marvelangga liked this post
    Senior Member Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Soul Eater Soul Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2019 03:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Silicone Kingdom

Lol I remember me never going :c was homeschooled..

Does playing with my kitty count c:

7. Likes Jozette liked this post
    Kind boy/Nanobyte's minion Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Uranus Henshin Pen Pen Coffee
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2022 11:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mystelinth

A guy in my class got pissed with the teacher so he picked up his chair and table and threw it towards the door.
    Can't remember how it ended for him. xD

Oh that was btw during my 2nd year of highschool.

9. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Senior Member Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Dr Who K9 Rainbow Ribbon Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2014 10:27 AM
    Threads

@Forbuki Oh my gosh! That's scary...apparently someone at my old school did the same thing, but I had left by then!

@Marvel Number 1 happened at my school too...I felt so sorry for her!

One particular favourite of mine is when our science teacher was trying to teach us the planets (Aged 12) and the order they went from the sun. He had made up a rhyme for it "My Very Easy Method Just Speeds Up Naming Planets (Mercury Venus Earth Mars Jupiter Saturn Uranus Neptune Pluto)" and he would recite the "My" then say "Mercury"...he continued to do this.
    Then he came to the name "Uranus" and literally said this, "Up Uranus"...then he realised and the look on his face was one of, "grozit just got real". The whole class exploded.
    ~Favourite Anime/manga~
    Ouran High School Host Club
    Death Note
    Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
    Junjou Romantica
    Naruto Shippuuden
    Bleach
    Hetalia
    Code Geass
    Fruits Basket
    D-GrayMan
    Hourou Musuko Wandering Son
    Sora to Hara
    Kuroko no Basuke
    Shingeki no Kyojin

Currently reading: Bleach and Naruto Ship, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kuroko no Basuke.
    Currently watching: Space Brothers, Golden Time, Kuroko no Basuke, Silver Spoon, Magi and Mobile Suit Gundam.

Senior Member Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Aria Neko Jigsaw Ribbon Mic
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 02:33 PM
    Somewhere between sparkle bunnies and pinkish kittens.
    Threads

I don't have any funny memories. I was a typical teenager that hated everything in this world.

12. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Chigumi View Post
    I don't have any funny memories. I was a typical teenager that hated everything in this world.
    You mean, you hated the world since preschool? *skeptical look*

Senior Member AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Systems N64 Hello Kitty Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2017 03:25 PM
    Threads

When I was in 1st grade me and my best friend fought over a cucumber and I hit her over the head with it.
    I got in trouble of course... Neither one of us even wanted the cucumber xD

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kyo Kudo View Post
    Lol I remember me never going :c was homeschooled..

Does playing with my kitty count c:
    I was homeschooled too! But only 6th - 12th grade

| Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube | MyAnimeList |

"Frustrations will not last forever. Nobody can keep on going without some measure of reward."

15. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

There was one time when my friend said she liked a guy from a different class, a senior. Then she wrote him a love letter, and told ME to give it to him. It was funny in an awkward kind of way when I got rejected and she stood next to me with a shocked expression. The guy even had the guts to go after my other friend and hooked up with her, right after she rejected my friend. ._.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Senior Member Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Aria Neko Jigsaw Ribbon Mic
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 02:33 PM
    Somewhere between sparkle bunnies and pinkish kittens.
    Threads

@Marvel
    Our school system is different. From 4 to 12 you go to primary school.
    Once you're 12 you go to middle school (your high school). So in other words:
    From 12 to 17 or 18 I have been hating life for being mean at me and stuff xD

18. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Senior Member Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock has a reputation beyond repute Lily Rock's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts M1911 Battleship Favorite
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2013 07:31 AM
    Threads

Well, all of my school years have been pretty... Bad. Needless to say, only a few times have I ever had a school moment I found funny.
    One of them is my friend beating up this jerk that always picked on us, he beat him so hard, he ran away and tried to hide under a large tree, my friend found him and told him to stop be such an idiot and stop being a jerk to others.
    Another is my friend too, but this time it was another dude who was like, always doing bad stuff around where I lived and in the school, my friend took him by the arm(we usually wrestled all of us during breaks), and threw him over his shoulder, straight into the ground. He lied there, eyes wide opened, wondering what the hell just happened.
    A funny thing that happened with me, was that I was playing ping pong with a teacher, he was really good, I was just average, I managed to hit the table so hard it flew into his forehead, and it was red all day. He once hit it pretty hard too, almost hitting my face - I catched it with my teeth and the ball had scratches and stuff on it.

It feels like I'm writing 4kids level of writing, not being able to swear is killing me. ._.
    Heeey!

Junior Member Kingdom is on a distinguished road Kingdom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 12:04 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonMoon View Post
    There was one time when my friend said she liked a guy from a different class, a senior. Then she wrote him a love letter, and told ME to give it to him. It was funny in an awkward kind of way when I got rejected and she stood next to me with a shocked expression. The guy even had the guts to go after my other friend and hooked up with her, right after she rejected my friend. ._.
    Your friend that stood next to you being rejected and the other friend that the guy hooked up with does not make him a jerk, I assume that was what you were thinking. It's just the basic friend-zoning one person and liking another person enough to ask on a date. Still, I hate that guy because he got girls asking him out instead of the other way around. Nah i dont hate him just the envy talking.
    What I remember are fights. From second to 9th grade. Fights in the hallways, basketball court, stairs, locker room, outside, playground, classroom. Most can't fight either. They just swinging their arms trying to get in a punch. Everyone's smiling and I'm there disappointed with how noobish the idiots were. It was still funny as hell though.

Cannibal Countess ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Heart Pocky
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2016 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChibiLovett Steam ID: ChibiLovett

I got a nickname last year in my senior year of high school. My real name is Bethany and a few of my friends started calling me "MethBeth". Before you make any assumptions, let me explain, lest you think I'm a druggie. xD I had two friends in particular that I was especially close with and, after our Digital Media class on B-days (we had four classes each day and alternated what they were each days) hung out in the Mac lab instead of going to Japanese club because we had so much fun just goofing off. Anyways, they told me once that everything would be boring when I wasn't there and got more fun when I showed up. One of them, we'll call her J, always ran up to me and gave me a huge bear hug whenever she saw me. We decided I was her drug (minds out of the gutter, people) and they started calling me MethBeth. J became "Junkie" and the other, D, became "Dealer". So many people misunderstood our jokes there. xD

And apparently in some other language, Hebrew I think is what he said, "beth" means "house". So another guy changed it to "MethHouse". That definitely didn't help the misunderstandings of the jokes at all.
    She has no shadows, and she radiates beauty.

Slender body, and two eyes like ebony.

Her spirit's golden, and her mind's a mystery.

22. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2016 01:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

8th grade. Huge food fight in the cafeteria.. it was crazy.

24. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 12:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I left.

!?\ My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . . \!
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

I once got into a fight with a friend in Middle School over a cup of spilled coffee.

I know that's not much of a surprise coming from me but yeah.

Member AnKat has a reputation beyond repute AnKat has a reputation beyond repute AnKat has a reputation beyond repute AnKat has a reputation beyond repute AnKat has a reputation beyond repute AnKat has a reputation beyond repute AnKat has a reputation beyond repute AnKat has a reputation beyond repute AnKat has a reputation beyond repute AnKat has a reputation beyond repute AnKat has a reputation beyond repute AnKat's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts A Duck
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2012 05:20 PM
    Threads

Hmmmm.. In first grade I peed myself in the school library, then walked away like nothing had happened. Luckily no one saw me.. .__.

28. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Member Redpanda has a reputation beyond repute Redpanda has a reputation beyond repute Redpanda has a reputation beyond repute Redpanda has a reputation beyond repute Redpanda has a reputation beyond repute Redpanda has a reputation beyond repute Redpanda has a reputation beyond repute Redpanda has a reputation beyond repute Redpanda has a reputation beyond repute Redpanda has a reputation beyond repute Redpanda has a reputation beyond repute Redpanda's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Panda
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2012 09:21 AM
    Threads

Somebody threw milk over me.

He isn't alive anymore.

Haha, just kidding.

~Neko Neko Neko~ KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Cookie Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I was one of those kids that did stupid things. I through a pair of scissors at the teacher. Thinking back on it.. I did the right thing. That teacher pissed me off every single day.

Senior Member Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Dr Who K9 Rainbow Ribbon Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2014 10:27 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by AshureeChan View Post
    When I was in 1st grade me and my best friend fought over a cucumber and I hit her over the head with it.
    I got in trouble of course... Neither one of us even wanted the cucumber xD
    I once got hit on the forehead with a rotten apple core on the school bus and it rebounded off my head to collide with my friend's cheek. We then proceeded to look at each other with this exact expression: : :O
    At the time, not funny. Now...frickin' hilarious!

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Albear View Post
    8th grade. Huge food fight in the cafeteria.. it was crazy.
    See above comment. xD

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Redpanda View Post
    Somebody threw milk over me.

He isn't alive anymore.

Haha, just kidding.
    That's so mean!! xP

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

Also, in year 5 one member of our class found another person's "secret" diary and wrote in it.
    The head of year made this massive (absolutely hilarious) show of it, like he was a detective in CSI or something. Basically, he made us all write a sentence in our writing and compared it to the writing in the diary and narrowed it down to five girls in our year!
    ~Favourite Anime/manga~
    Ouran High School Host Club
    Death Note
    Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
    Junjou Romantica
    Naruto Shippuuden
    Bleach
    Hetalia
    Code Geass
    Fruits Basket
    D-GrayMan
    Hourou Musuko Wandering Son
    Sora to Hara
    Kuroko no Basuke
    Shingeki no Kyojin

Currently reading: Bleach and Naruto Ship, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kuroko no Basuke.
    Currently watching: Space Brothers, Golden Time, Kuroko no Basuke, Silver Spoon, Magi and Mobile Suit Gundam.

Senior Member AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Systems N64 Hello Kitty Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2017 03:25 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Thefringedninja View Post
    I once got hit on the forehead with a rotten apple core on the school bus and it rebounded off my head to collide with my friend's cheek. We then proceeded to look at each other with this exact expression: : :O
    At the time, not funny. Now...frickin' hilarious!
    LOL niiiiice :P

| Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube | MyAnimeList |

"Frustrations will not last forever. Nobody can keep on going without some measure of reward."

33. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
    Senior Member Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Gir 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2014 10:17 AM
    That's for me to know and for you to find out :3
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I remember in 2nd grade, this girl had one of those giant plastic crayon boxes and when our class was going to art class she took it with her, but it fell and all of the crayons, markers, and color pencils fell out and rolled everywhere and nobody help her pick them up. Everyone just passed her and pretended that nothing happened xD

When snow (Yuki) melts it turns into rain (Ame). When rain (Ame) falls, flowers (Hana) bloom.

Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2016 01:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thefringedninja View Post
    See above comment. xD
    Thats one bouncy apple core. I give it an 8 for trick difficulty. Deductions for being a bad apple.
    Heheheheh.... bad apple....

36. Likes Thefringedninja liked this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information