AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: OOC: Knights of the Blue Flame

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: OOC: Knights of the Blue Flame

Quote Originally Posted by Valkarma View Post
    Interesting. I've never seen someone try to keep something alive like this. Most RP threads just slowly die when the GM leaves (With the odd freak that will some popel don't want to ever die. NEVER DIE!!!...sorry about that)
    Heh. Well, considering the tiny number of games that could be considered "successful" Nightmare Hunt alone puts "others take over for GM" into the "rather likely to succeed" catagory.

Anyway you are talking about reviving a game that has had all of nine posts so far. If there is too much drama you might want to think about just making your own game and try to get people to sign up with tweaked versions of their characters from this game (or characters with a similar "pick you attacks" mechanic. Getting people to sign up is usually the easy part around here.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Hear hear Sunnyside

as for my Involvement... Well, my characters feel dead to me now. And id feel incredibly uncomfortable GMing someobe elses game. So unless I re-Sign up (Witch characters the GMwont have trouble interactingbwith prehaps.) then I'll probably drop out.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2014 11:44 PM
    Threads

Hmm well I think we'll allow KBF to fall to the wayside then. Although I thank all of you who showed me support yesterday by posting to the OOC and even the RPG threads. So I'll submit an idea to LadyPSerenity and hopefully she'll get back to me quickly with an approval. When it's up I'll send you all a PM. Thanks for your support and advice @sunnyside .

Check out my YouTube Channel and give me some feedback!

https://www.youtube.com/user/Blackwaltz25?feature=mhee

Also come join my RP, Discordia, and let your music grant you power.
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...n-Up-Discordia
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?113483-RPG-Discordia

4. Likes Valkarma liked this post
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information