I just realized that I get bothered by people who comment after every other poster on a thread there is one guy on here and I don't remember his username but he posts on every thread, multiple times. I find it strange why that bothers me but he basically acts like a "post {word meaning one who engages in sexual acts for financial compensation has been redacted}" and why people want a high post count? It doesn't do anything for you except say that you really don't have a life and should probably get out and do something instead of sitting on your computer for eight hours straight. I also hate how people pretend to act like they know something just so they can fit in a be apart of the conversation it's so obnoxious just like that one guy on here he pretends like he knows what people are talking about just so he doesn't feel left out and can contribute to the conversation to raise his post count. I mean really doesn't that just sound so trivial and stupid and yet it bothers the living hell out of me and I have personally told this guy my problems with what he is doing and he thought I was probably insane but It's hard to convince somebody there doing something wrong when in actuality there probably isn't anything wrong with it. I just sometimes find it amazing how many trivial things bother me when they probably shouldn't and I know i'm not the only one who feels or thinks this way. Another thing that really, really, really boils my blood is "Grammer Nazi's" or whatever you prefer to call them basically I think they are just trolls with nothing better to do but anyway I'll just leave it at that because I could rant about "Grammer Nazis" for a good hour so I'll just leave it at that but ya basically trivial things of course certain people consider trivial things serious just depends on the person.