AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jun Hiroshi's Amateurish Gallery

Member Jun_Hiroshi has much to be proud of Jun_Hiroshi has much to be proud of Jun_Hiroshi has much to be proud of Jun_Hiroshi has much to be proud of Jun_Hiroshi has much to be proud of Jun_Hiroshi has much to be proud of Jun_Hiroshi has much to be proud of Jun_Hiroshi has much to be proud of Jun_Hiroshi has much to be proud of Jun_Hiroshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Melon Pan
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2012 12:17 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Jun Hiroshi's Amateurish Gallery

Okay, so far... only one image, but I would like to get some feedback for it. I worked on this for about an half hour, before having to turn my attention to something else away from my PC.
    Please be completely honest.

I will be updating this, as I finish more images.

Thanks ahead of time for the feedback and replies,
    -Jun

Junior Member the SWORD LIBRARY is on a distinguished road the SWORD LIBRARY's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Lightbulb
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2013 04:55 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Jun Hiroshi's Amateurish Gallery

Hello, I'm an amateur like you too! Here's some of my layman opinion:

1. I would say you definitely need a better quality Uchiha symbol, it's pretty pixelated.

2. If I'm interpreting your image right, the theme is the conflict between Sasuke and Itachi. Therefore, Itachi probably shouldn't be faded that much. The Uchiha symbol is also too big and diverts the focus out of your key points, which are Sasuke and Itachi.

3. The font color feels a bit 'soft' to me as well for a word such as 'revenge'.

Keep working on it, and all the best!

Member Jun_Hiroshi has much to be proud of Jun_Hiroshi has much to be proud of Jun_Hiroshi has much to be proud of Jun_Hiroshi has much to be proud of Jun_Hiroshi has much to be proud of Jun_Hiroshi has much to be proud of Jun_Hiroshi has much to be proud of Jun_Hiroshi has much to be proud of Jun_Hiroshi has much to be proud of Jun_Hiroshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Melon Pan
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by the SWORD LIBRARY View Post
    Hello, I'm an amateur like you too! Here's some of my layman opinion:

1. I would say you definitely need a better quality Uchiha symbol, it's pretty pixelated.

2. If I'm interpreting your image right, the theme is the conflict between Sasuke and Itachi. Therefore, Itachi probably shouldn't be faded that much. The Uchiha symbol is also too big and diverts the focus out of your key points, which are Sasuke and Itachi.

3. The font color feels a bit 'soft' to me as well for a word such as 'revenge'.

Keep working on it, and all the best!
    Very logical, constructive, well phrased, and detailed remarks. Thank you, it gives me more of an idea of what to fix.
    Here are my replies to them:

-I attempted to make my own, but found it surprisingly difficult, so used a pre-made brush from DA. I agree with you though, I'll try to fix it and update this post later.

-I suppose the theme is in that generally direction, however I was focusing more on the death of Itachi, the meaning and reasoning for the Uchiha Clan's slaughter, and the false reasons Sasuke had known up until the truth was revealed.

-The font used for "Revenge" was just a temporary fix. The image is not really to the point where it can be called finished yet, merely in a state of testing where I believe feedback is needed to improve not just the image, but my skills.

Thanks, I'll try my best.^-^
    Last edited by Jun_Hiroshi; 09-13-2012 at 12:28 PM.

Senior Member The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2013 05:09 PM
    I'm either in a book or I fell through the Looking Glass...
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Tahmira Steam ID: Tahmira

I would recommend using a different shade of red other than blood red, also Itachi's faded arm can still be seen over the Uchiha symbol and maybe you could fix it by Having Itachi be on another layer and Sauskue on yet another layer. Also have the Symbol on it's own layer so that you can put the Symbol's layer over itachi's layer.

Sig Made by my self
    ~Sure you can mess with a bull just don't start bawling when you get the horns~

HugeBeetzstudio Members:
    AnimeTrek~Founder~Leader~On YouTube~Group AMV Editor
    Maximbeet~Co-Founder~On YouTube~Group AMV Editor
    SIZARY-MOMO
    OmegaOmotron

Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Melon Pan
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

They were all on a separate layer, before I flattened the image.
    After merging them with the Uchiha Symbol above Itachi's layer, the results were even more terrible. Obvious lines of distortion were noticeable.
    !~Forever Dark~!(Looks terrible)

"I am a shadow of my former self, searching for a source. A source of light to thrive off of it, but who will be that light? Who will ever remain by my side long enough to become it? Time will tell."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information