AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 20 of 47 FirstFirst ... 10 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Default Re: Wolf XXIX: Lord of the Rings Edition [GAME THREAD]

Still need to do vote tracking from last phase... Meh, tomorrow.

Vote Count 3.0

Gyarako (2): MaruDashi, DeathBlade/13.666
    animeyay (1): Dark Butterfly
    DeathBlade/13.666 (1): ZombieWolf2508
    Dark Butterfly (1): Daken
    Kagami Sama (1): -Ro- (via PM during N2)
    DenjaX (1): The Nana Ryu (via text)

'Night all~.

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

So just because people are under fire that makes them worth voting for? Correct me if I'm wrong, but that seems like nothing more tham bandwagon voting to me which comes off as very wolfish activity to me. Just doing a coim flip between the two who have the most votes is not the best way to go about winning this.

My mood on a daily basis

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    Sticking with the vote from last phase. Why not? [Vote Lynch Gyarako]. Hoping there'll be more developments by tomorrow morning.
    & @MaruDashi

Mind me asking why you two are so quick to jump on Gy's back? It doesn't seem like either of you stopped to consider how early on he voted for Sauron. Had he jumped on Rib at he end after we pretty much knew the truth already and Ribbons fate was sealed, it would make sense to believe he was a wolf. If you know your leader will die, might as well jump on the bandwagon to be looked at as one of the people who helped bring her down.
    But he was the 3rd person to vote for Ribbon.

Taking that into consideration, what reason(s) exactly do you two have to accuse Gy of being a wolf?
    Last edited by Kaleohano; 09-09-2012 at 05:09 AM.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Reading in the thread.

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonMoon View Post
    There's not much to go on by, considering that you're all suspicious to me.

Anyway, I find it odd. I'm actually suspicious of @SuXrys a little for jumping in the bandwagon in the first DP just for the sake of voting, which is a scummy move in my opinion. I also notice she's lying low, not much like her past games. But there wasn't much to go on in the first DP, so I can understand the bandwagon. However I'd still be sorely disappointed if she really turned out to be a wolf.
    You don't have to feel disappointed since Im not a wolf. <--- any lying detector can feel free to check that out.

Also, jumping on a bandwagon? I wouldn't exactly call it that since I have already explained that vote here;

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...=1#post2710788
    Ah I think you missunderstood me, when I voted I had just finished reading the thread.

Okay, about my vote, the people with the most votes where Kasumi_01, DenjaX, Kaleohano and Scruffy.I belive at the moment that Scruffy and Kaleo are both townies that are just tossing accusations at eachtoher, so I don't want them to be voted off. Denjax I had no idea why people had voted on him in the first place so that's why I didn't vote on him, since I didn't understood why. So Kasumi got my vote. I have no idea on what she is at the moment, but out of all of them she is the most suspicious one at thet moment because of reasons that has already been mentioned so I voted on her to make sure that people I currently don't belives are wolfs don't get voted off.

And Denjax... no idea what to think yet about him. Have to go back and read.
    So I woted on Kam because I didn't want Scruffy or Kaleo to be voted off. A bandwagon is where you just join in on others votes without any reasons, I had reasons so it wasn't exactly a bandwagon for me. Secondly it was the firstdayphase, I don't think many can be held guilty for their votes on the first dayphase.

Also about the time I did said on page7 http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...=1#post2710719

"Sorry but things happened here at home so I havn't been here until now, just got back home. Will read the pages that I have missed now."
    So from between that and page 2 I wasn't here. And also it has already been said in this thread that every new phase starts at 4 in the morning for me. So during the beginning and end of every phase it's kind of hard for me to be able to even be awake, so I am not so active during that time. And I have things to do during the days (especially now when I will be in charge for a class of second graders for the rest of the month) so if you think that I havn't been as active as I use to I understand that. Since both the start/beginning of the phases has been little different before and also since I didn't had so much planned during the days except for studying (which I did infront of the computer anyway) in the earlier games. So yes, I havn't been as active as I use to. Wrote this long explanation in case that question will come up again.

RyuTama also mentioned here http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...=1#post2711166 that I probably wouldn't be able to join in during the last dayphase, which I then couldn't.

About the wolf thingi,

don't forget that Ribbon was on me on page 8, http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...E-THREAD/page8
    and also some on page9.

So why are you @CrimsonMoon being suspicious of me be cause of reasons that have already been explained?
    Atleast because you in this post http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...=1#post2711249 questioned Scruffy why he did "hit and run" vote on Gy where you also mentioned that Gyu said that he won't be back until later, so not being able to defend himself. You questioned Scruffys action there, by the same reason you now are suspicious of me. Scruffy voted on Gyu and you said asked why since gyu had said he wouldn't be back until later, and then you became suscipus of me because I havn't been here as much as I use to when it has already been explained why. [time zone, and other reasons that have arleady meen mentioned in this game before].

I know I know that RyuTama wrote in the OP that you are a town, but she could just aswell have tricked us there. Just saying'
    Atleast since Ryu kind of trolled us with all the possibly seers.

I am NOT saying that you are a wolf, since I am still thinking about what Ryu wrote in the OP, I am just saying that I will keep a little extra eye on you now. Even if Ryu wrote that in the OP....

People may think now that I look suspicious as much as someone can look suspicious with all this text and "defence-speech", and I am aware of that but I am still posting this because trust me - I am not a wolf.

-----------------------
    Moving on

Why are you all peeps voting on Gya? For example @maru Dahsi your reason was because you would stick with your vote from the lastphase (since you trusted Scruffy), but Scruffy did changed that vote of his and changed his vote on Gya for Ribbon instead [page 14]. You even wrote here http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...=1#post2711478 that it is possible that Scruffy wasn't sure about Gya, so his first vote on Gya doesn't have to mean anything special (since he didn't even explained it). It can just aswell be because he wanted to create some reactions / discussions in here.

Also Gya did vote on Ribbon who are now proved to been a wolf because he was annoyed that she didn't answered his questions, also page 14 http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...-THREAD/page14

Go to that page and read, if he now is a wolf, why did he behaved like that on that page?

Of course he could still write such things to her even if he also was a wolf but I don't know... still not completely convinced.

Also one other that voted on Gya was deathblade who had a little side discussion with Scruffy here http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...E-THREAD/page3 and then Scruffy replied http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...=1#post2710585

Gyara told Scruffy that he thought hes wrong about "anti-town" http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...=1#post2710601 , if Gya now is was a wolf couldn't he just aswell have kept himself out of their [kale/anime/scruff/death] conversation? I mean, since wolfs usually tends to stay away from conversations and the spotlight.

I am not defending, I am just writing what I think/seen so far.
    I would like your votes a little more explained Deathblade and @MaruDashi if possible.

------------------------------

Also it's just a feeling but I don't feel that Denjax arn't his usual self in here, I can't explain why.... it's just a nagging feeling that I have. But since he seems to be a proved seer I will let that go for now.

Maru seems to be a seer aswell (?).
    And so November .

But because it seems to be several seers one of them could easily bee lying to seem like a town. Wolfs after all knows which are townies or not.
    The only one of Maru, Denja and Nove that I am quite sure is town is November. The others I am not convinced of at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Butterfly View Post
    *dances in a fancy fashion*

I vote for Nime. [Lynch Vote animeyay]

Cause y'know. I wanted to >:l
    That's a terrible reason. :3 After all since animeyay wrote like this to Ribbon here http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...-THREAD/page14 and he also voted on Ribbon quite early http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...-THREAD/page12

So what are your reasons, if you have any?

--------------------------

@The Nana Ryu why are you not posting more in here? You have clearly been lurking in this thead since you wroteto Kaleo http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...=1#post2711586 that you where shocked that he hadn't read/watched the books [not your exact words, but I read in it between the lines]. Why only write that and barely nothing else? Why all the lurking?

Also @Kagami Sama why arn't you so much in here as you use to in this game?
    I just realiced that I now asked you the same question as CrimsonMoon did to me before, hahah! xD

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

Loooooooool long post did became super-long! xD

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post

Reading in the thread.

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

You don't have to feel disappointed since Im not a wolf. <--- any lying detector can feel free to check that out.

Also, jumping on a bandwagon? I wouldn't exactly call it that since I have already explained that vote here;

So I woted on Kam because I didn't want Scruffy or Kaleo to be voted off. A bandwagon is where you just join in on others votes without any reasons, I had reasons so it wasn't exactly a bandwagon for me. Secondly it was the firstdayphase, I don't think many can be held guilty for their votes on the first dayphase.

Also about the time I did said on page7 http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...=1#post2710719

So from between that and page 2 I wasn't here. And also it has already been said in this thread that every new phase starts at 4 in the morning for me. So during the beginning and end of every phase it's kind of hard for me to be able to even be awake, so I am not so active during that time. And I have things to do during the days (especially now when I will be in charge for a class of second graders for the rest of the month) so if you think that I havn't been as active as I use to I understand that. Since both the start/beginning of the phases has been little different before and also since I didn't had so much planned during the days except for studying (which I did infront of the computer anyway) in the earlier games. So yes, I havn't been as active as I use to. Wrote this long explanation in case that question will come up again.

RyuTama also mentioned here http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...=1#post2711166 that I probably wouldn't be able to join in during the last dayphase, which I then couldn't.

About the wolf thingi,

don't forget that Ribbon was on me on page 8, http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...E-THREAD/page8
    and also some on page9.

So why are you @CrimsonMoon being suspicious of me be cause of reasons that have already been explained?
    Atleast because you in this post http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...=1#post2711249 questioned Scruffy why he did "hit and run" vote on Gy where you also mentioned that Gyu said that he won't be back until later, so not being able to defend himself. You questioned Scruffys action there, by the same reason you now are suspicious of me. Scruffy voted on Gyu and you said asked why since gyu had said he wouldn't be back until later, and then you became suscipus of me because I havn't been here as much as I use to when it has already been explained why. [time zone, and other reasons that have arleady meen mentioned in this game before].

I know I know that RyuTama wrote in the OP that you are a town, but she could just aswell have tricked us there. Just saying'

I am NOT saying that you are a wolf, since I am still thinking about what Ryu wrote in the OP, I am just saying that I will keep a little extra eye on you now. Even if Ryu wrote that in the OP....

People may think now that I look suspicious as much as someone can look suspicious with all this text and "defence-speech", and I am aware of that but I am still posting this because trust me - I am not a wolf.

-----------------------
    Moving on

Why are you all peeps voting on Gya? For example @maru Dahsi your reason was because you would stick with your vote from the lastphase (since you trusted Scruffy), but Scruffy did changed that vote of his and changed his vote on Gya for Ribbon instead [page 14]. You even wrote here http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...=1#post2711478 that it is possible that Scruffy wasn't sure about Gya, so his first vote on Gya doesn't have to mean anything special (since he didn't even explained it). It can just aswell be because he wanted to create some reactions / discussions in here.

Also Gya did vote on Ribbon who are now proved to been a wolf because he was annoyed that she didn't answered his questions, also page 14 http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...-THREAD/page14

Go to that page and read, if he now is a wolf, why did he behaved like that on that page?

Of course he could still write such things to her even if he also was a wolf but I don't know... still not completely convinced.

Also one other that voted on Gya was deathblade who had a little side discussion with Scruffy here http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...E-THREAD/page3 and then Scruffy replied http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...=1#post2710585

Gyara told Scruffy that he thought hes wrong about "anti-town" http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...=1#post2710601 , if Gya now is was a wolf couldn't he just aswell have kept himself out of their [kale/anime/scruff/death] conversation? I mean, since wolfs usually tends to stay away from conversations and the spotlight.

I would like your votes a little more explained Deathblade and @MaruDashi if possible.

Also it's just a feeling but I don't feel that Denjax arn't his usual self in here, I can't explain why.... it's just a nagging feeling that I have. But since he seems to be a proved seer I will let that go for now.

And so November .

But because it seems to be several seers one of them could easily bee lying to seem like a town. Wolfs after all knows which are townies or not.
    The only one of Maru, Denja and Nove that I am quite sure is town is November. The others I am not convinced of at the moment.

That's a terrible reason. :3 After all since animeyay wrote like this to Ribbon here http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...-THREAD/page14 and he also voted on Ribbon quite early http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...-THREAD/page12

@The Nana Ryu why are you not posting more in here? You have clearly been lurking in this thead since you wroteto Kaleo http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...=1#post2711586 that you where shocked that he hadn't read/watched the books [not your exact words, but I read in it between the lines]. Why only write that and barely nothing else? Why all the lurking?

I just realiced that I now asked you the same question as CrimsonMoon did to me before, hahah! xD

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

I hate you for that. Normally id say "too long, didn't read." However, to do well in the game, i have to read it all.

Must of it doesn't really stand out to me. The only thing that i do want to point out is DarkButts vote for Anime. To me it seems more like a joke than anything. I'm willing to bet that he either plans to change it later or will do some explaining in the near future. But as of now, i'm not gonna pay much attention to it.
    Last edited by Kaleohano; 09-09-2012 at 07:24 AM.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Kaleohano

please forgive me.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Daken View Post
    Uhm, wanting to vote for me just because I don't explain every single vote I give, yeah, that's the way to go.
    Hence why I haven't voted for you, it's anti-town but also just voting without no reason at all, is also anti-town, at least to me.
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Also bro stop with the editing, you are hurting my beloved husbands (RyuTama) feelings. D:

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

So now I really don't understand why MaruDashi and DeathBlade are still voting for Gyarako. Also, Dark Butterfly looks like a jester to me, but she could be a wolf trying to act like a jester as far as I know, so she's not off the radar completely.

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Just got back home, so I'm going to skim through the posts.

@SuXrys Long post is too long for my tired eyes, so I'm not quoting you. @_@ Anyway, I was suspicious because of the reasons that I stated before. You did mention your reasons for voting for Kasumi, but you know, I'm just being suspicious of people who voted for a townie, who got most votes and looked like he was going to get lynched without someone adding to the vote. So it really did seem like a bandwagon to me. About your lack of activity, considering that you excuse yourself because you have been busy, then I'll have to believe that. I have a life too outside of AF.

I still am waiting for @Darkfire Knight to come and defend himself. I also notice @The Nana Ryu posting too many reaction posts, but very few game posts. Why? There's also a reaction post that I find very suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by The Nana Ryu View Post
    Is getting off and wishes every one a good day may get on later idk though

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

Oh shiz thx Gandalf whom ever u are u helped kill sauron and found us WOLFIESS now to KILLL!!!...............next day phase
    Did I misunderstand the post or am I reading it right? Until you can prove otherwise, I'm going to [vote lynch The Nana Ryu].

Anyway, I'm off to sleep for now. Will be back in the morning, if I wake up before this phase ends.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Well so much for more developments in the morning. -.-;

Do I really need to explain a coin toss? Or why I kept the same vote as last time? It's called real world events. I didn't think I had enough time to make a good vote yesterday due to being late in reading the thread. Unfortunately after my vote, the thread exploded on Ribbon. With not one but two people seeing that Ribbon was innocent, I figure why not let it ride out especially with her having 8 votes already. Gyarako only had 3. Wolf is dead and town is happy. Now, as for my vote this phase. I read through the thread and event of last DP, and decided to vote again for Gyarako under the same basis and the fact that I probably won't be too active for this phase (again, due to real world events). I was hoping I'd get some more developments, and make a reasonable and thoughtful vote on someone more suspicious.

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

At least I haven't voted someone so they can come and explain something to me. I use quotes and mentions for that.

Oh and btw, @ZombieWolf2508 in case you missed it, the only evidence I followed from Maru this phase use voting for the same guy as last phase.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Senior Member November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan Mario Spiny Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2013 10:44 PM
    Threads

Do I really need to explain a coin toss? Or why I kept the same vote as last time? It's called real world events. I didn't think I had enough time to make a good vote yesterday due to being late in reading the thread. Unfortunately after my vote, the thread exploded on Ribbon. With not one but two people seeing that Ribbon was innocent, I figure why not let it ride out especially with her having 8 votes already. Gyarako only had 3. Wolf is dead and town is happy. Now, as for my vote this phase. I read through the thread and event of last DP, and decided to vote again for Gyarako under the same basis and the fact that I probably won't be too active for this phase (again, due to real world events). I was hoping I'd get some more developments, and make a reasonable and thoughtful vote on someone more suspicious.
    Incorrect. You actually voted for Darkfire Knight:

I will however [Vote Lynch Darkfire Knight]. Why? Well It was between you and Gyarako, and you lost the coin toss. Sorry, about that.
    Just sayin'

13. Thanks DeathBlade/13.666 thanked for this post
    Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Oh and @SuXrys , Thanks for taking up @RyuTama 's slack for the ridiculously long posts explaining all sorts of events within the Wolf game. ;P

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

15. Likes RyuTama liked this post
    Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

So I spent some time reviewing the last day phase and also the current phase. In the last phase, DenjaX, MaruDash, and November all claimed to have some kind of investigative ability. I actually agree with what some players have said today, that one (or maybe two) of them was telling the truth, while the remaining one (or two) was lying.

For now, I feel the most iffy about MaruDashi out of those three. How did she reach the conclusion that Gyarako and Ribbon were two wolves having an in-fighting? A normal observation would be Ribbon was trying to save herself by voting for someone else with many votes, with that "someone" most likely not being a wolf. If @MaruDashi could be so kind to explain/clarify to me her reasoning behind calling Gyarako scum, I'll be very happy (hopefully).

Also, DeathBlade's vote looks even worse than MaruDashi's to me right now. He pretty much said: two players from last phase, coin toss, Gyarako it is. Same as what I asked of MaruDashi. Unless he could explain to me exactly why he thought Gyarako was suspicious, I [Vote Lynch DeathBlade/13.666]. So you don't care if Gyarako is actually a Townie, huh? And no, you don't need to explain a coin toss. However, it is the 3rd day phase and you should have a moderately adequate list of suspects by now, unless you're a wolf, then you'd just use a coin toss and randomly vote for someone.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by November View Post
    Incorrect. You actually voted for Darkfire Knight:
    -smh- I must've read the vote tally wrong. I double checked the post and the vote tally. You're right. My bad. [Change Vote Lynch Darkfire Knight].

Just sayin'
    Thanks for keeping me honest. <3

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

Dang it. I am going to read what I missed.

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

And here I am thought that I would be roasted this phase xDD

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

Alright, moving on.
    First of all, why is everyone voting against Gyarako when he voted against Ribbon before the lie detector reveals that she is not a townie?

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Reading in the thread.

About the wolf thingi,

and also some on page9.

-----------------------
    Moving on

And so November .

Don't have any reasons, simple as that.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    Dang it. I am going to read what I missed.

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

Alright, moving on.
    First of all, why is everyone voting against Gyarako when he voted against Ribbon before the lie detector reveals that she is not a townie?
    Nah, if people used logic than we probably do have a lot of seers, at least that's the way I see it. Gackpo's theory is what I'm sticking with at the moment.
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

At least I haven't voted someone so they can come and explain something to me. I use quotes and mentions for that.

Oh and btw, @ZombieWolf2508 in case you missed it, the only evidence I followed from Maru this phase use voting for the same guy as last phase.
    I never said you copied her evidence. It's the fact that you're immediately jumping onto anplayer who has no evidence at all against them when we still havebthat situation of everyone who defended Ribbon last phase.

My mood on a daily basis

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    Yes, Im still convinced that Ribbon voted for you to save her own skin, which backfired because the votes turned to her instead.
    ^^^^^^^^^^

I already gave my reason, if you all are too lazy to read then thats not my concern

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You guys still play Wolf. omg

24. Likes animeyay liked this post
    Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I already gave my reason, if you all are too lazy to read then thats not my concern
    I asked HOW you reached that conclusion. What you said was merely your reason for voting for Gyarako, but was it by pure speculation and the power of your imagination that you came up with that theory?

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

[Vote Lynch MaruDashi]

its a setup.

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonMoon View Post
    Did I misunderstand the post or am I reading it right? Until you can prove otherwise, I'm going to [vote lynch The Nana Ryu].

Anyway, I'm off to sleep for now. Will be back in the morning, if I wake up before this phase ends.
    Well, she did said "thank you" to gandalf so... O_o

Now, as for my vote this phase. I read through the thread and event of last DP, and decided to vote again for Gyarako under the same basis and the fact that I probably won't be too active for this phase (again, due to real world events). I was hoping I'd get some more developments, and make a reasonable and thoughtful vote on someone more suspicious..
    Even if there is a strong possibility that he is in fact town?

Not to mention what November wrote before~

You sir, u wolf?

Oh and @SuXrys , Thanks for taking up @RyuTama 's slack for the ridiculously long posts explaining all sorts of events within the Wolf game. ;P

[I shall take this as a compliment] so thank you~

And you know, long posts are good for your health, just ask Kaleo ;D

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Butterfly View Post
    Don't have any reasons, simple as that.
    >:-(

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

[Vote Lynch MaruDashi]

its a setup.
    ?

-You know the question-

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

Why? Would you be happy if I I would vote on you?

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

^^^^^^^^^^
    Yes, Im still convinced that Ribbon voted for you to save her own skin, which backfired because the votes turned to her instead.
    What was that reply to?

Was it about my question about your vote on Gya? Because if so, I don't get it at all.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

28. Likes DeathBlade/13.666 liked this post
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

?

-You know the question-
    She gave such pinpoint details which is very suspicious. How could she come up with such reasons? Well I tell ye its a setup.

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Closed Thread

Thread Information