AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: I ish new here >;]

Threaded View

Senior Member PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies has a reputation beyond repute PinkGalaxies's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Crisis Mooncompact Mario 1-Up Mushroom Katana
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2014 01:36 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default I ish new here >;]

I'm really bad about making page long intros, so I'm going to try to make this short and sweet. I'm a 20 year old girl who works in the gaming industry. I was invited to E3, and it was fantastic. I started gaming the moment I could use a key board. I believe my first game was Cosmo for the PC. Later I started playing the Nintendo, then the PS1, and so on. Yeah, hardcore gamer right here (not to the extreme of playing for 24 hours or something).

Aside from my gaming hobby, I used to model for several companies. I got noticed after being in a few pageants, and when I was 12 I became a model. I did that for almost 7 years. I quit right before my 18th birthday. Before I graduated high school, I was in National American Miss (NAMISS). I was asked to be in the Miss USA pageant, but I'm not really a big fan of pageants. I declined.

While I was growing up, I had two dreams. I wanted to become an artist, and I also wanted to be a psychologist. I love art, but I'm not sure if I would make a career out of it. Right now, I'm getting paid very well for just writing some articles, interviewing people, playing some games, etc. Also, I enjoy meeting game designers etc. I'm not going to college anytime soon when I've already have a job I love.

Three paragraphs already, and it has only been 2 minutes since I started typing. I'm not going to bore you to death any longer with babble about my life, so I will stop talking about it. I will answer questions if anyone has any they want to ask.
    Last edited by PinkGalaxies; 08-31-2012 at 12:40 AM.

Thread Information