AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Do you own any guns?

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Default Re: Do you own any guns?

Quote Originally Posted by Kanjoudakai_Ira View Post
    Oh mee gee you'd do that for me?
    or course! I'm just such a sweetheart of a guy
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Senior Member Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo is infamous around these parts Galleo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2019 10:09 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have so many guns, which I have to use to defend myself against trolls.

Senior Member T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Sushi2
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2016 10:43 AM
    Threads

This thread has reminded me I need to sight in my Savage since deer season is just around the corner and the scope came loose last year. Only problem with it is its picky with ammunition and the two types of sabots it shoots well are hard to come by and rather pricey. Got the best accuracy so far with Federal Barnes Xpanders 3" poly tipped. Close to $15 for a box of 5 around here. Took that big 16pt buck down in my earlier post despite the shot being a bit off.
    ~ Tristan

Senior Member sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside has a reputation beyond repute sunnyside's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pocket Watch Katana Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2019 09:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post
    I looked in to it some more. Certain cities made it illegal to buy and sell guns within their borders. Chicago was one of these cities. However, it was not illegal to own guns as long as you did everything the rest of the state made you do (get a permit, register the weapon, etc...). So it was still legal to travel outside the city limits, buy a gun in a legal manner, and then take it back home with you.
    I'm not sure about Chicago (I guess I should look it up sometime.) In D.C. (the first supreme court case of the two) the law was that you couldn't have a handgun at your place, period, and if you had a shotgun or rifle it had to be unloaded and locked. Take that for what you will.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheese the saurus Rex View Post
    @Kaleohano
    I never mentioned being invincible. I prefer not to own a firearm. Your example only differs by distance.. I actually agree with the notion that the person with the gun will most likely win in most situations.. But that does not mean they are invulnerable. If I get killed, oh well. I just prefer not to own one.. Though if someone invited me to shoot at a range or something, I'm down.
    If I knew you I'd invite you. Though it isn't just an issue of distance. Again I'd suggest doing the cardboard knife thing with a buddy for fun.

But more than that what a gun can provide is preventing the fight altogether. Even if you are ninja enough to beat a bunch of people armed with a knives and baseball bats while unarmed yourself, odds are you'll actually have to do it because they don't think you'll pull it off either. Most of the time a gun diffuses a situation without anybody having to actually get hurt because the bad guys don't want to mess with that.

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
    But more than that what a gun can provide is preventing the fight altogether. Even if you are ninja enough to beat a bunch of people armed with a knives and baseball bats while unarmed yourself, odds are you'll actually have to do it because they don't think you'll pull it off either. Most of the time a gun diffuses a situation without anybody having to actually get hurt because the bad guys don't want to mess with that.
    scare tactics. Old lady with a Desert Eagle on her hip won't get her purse stolen regardless of where she walks haha
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Senior Member T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Sushi2
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Toasters dont toast toast, Toast toasts toast!
    I don't know why but I think thats freakin' hilarious. I can't... stop...
    It may be in part the Cabernet Sauvignon
    ~ Tristan

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

agreed

Hmmm... Been a while

8. Likes darkrider21 liked this post
    May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

Just the ones on my arms *kisses bicep* be jelly, I like jelly.

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

10. Likes Princess Cupcake liked this post
    Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's behind my pants, yeah.

Senior Member darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Decepticons Leo AK47
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2014 04:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: darkwolf1911

geting a divident next mouth and im think of geting a gun from the pawn shop next mouth. i dont know what calaber il get but il try and get a 9 or a 45 maybey

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

agreed

that looks like an old gun probley from nam or older but it still has a kick in its step
    live life to the fullest because you are not guarantied a tomorrow

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by darkrider21 View Post
    that looks like an old gun probley from nam or older but it still has a kick in its step
    which gun are you talking about?
    Hmmm... Been a while

Senior Member darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

i was thinking of geting a new gun but the p.f.d isnt what it has ben the past 3 years downhere.so i think il get a 22 1911 from the pawn shop

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

P.F.D, huh? Didn't realize you're from AK. Any idea what the P.F.D. will be this year? I remember it getting from like $1,200-$2,800 for the time I used to live there.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

16. Likes darkrider21 liked this post
    Member Redpanda has a reputation beyond repute Redpanda has a reputation beyond repute Redpanda has a reputation beyond repute Redpanda has a reputation beyond repute Redpanda has a reputation beyond repute Redpanda has a reputation beyond repute Redpanda has a reputation beyond repute Redpanda has a reputation beyond repute Redpanda has a reputation beyond repute Redpanda has a reputation beyond repute Redpanda has a reputation beyond repute Redpanda's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Panda
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2012 09:21 AM
    Threads

I have a super soaker. Hehe.

Senior Member Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2016 03:10 AM
    Threads

No Gun porn?
    I'm kinda sad.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Well, I own quite a few rifles. Though they mysteriously disappeared, I don't care for them so I turned a blind eye to their disappearance.

Also own two glock 19's which haven't mysteriously disappeared anywhere and are still around. But not in my possession though.

Guns really never phased me, grew up around them. I'd sleep in a room that had several just chillin right in the corner by the door and then several more in the closet. Every now and then I'd come home and be presented with a new gun purchased for me. What was I supposed to do with it? I never had an interest, and always said "cool" and walked off. Now I reallllllllly don't care for guns. With the world as it is today.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OminousCloud View Post
    Just the ones on my arms *kisses bicep* be jelly, I like jelly.
    Oh, OminousCloud! *Fangirl swoon*

Me and my man go shootin' fer fun on occasion with this baby right here.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	rsz_dsc02215.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	107.3 KB
ID:	68438

And we have a handgun hidden away inside our sock drawer.

So yeah, we're packin' some heat~

Comes in handy cuz ya never know when you might be forced to use one to protect yourself! There are a lot of lunatics in this world ._. If I were ripped like Ominous I could just knock them out no problem but since I'm so petite and totally weak sauce, that makes me an easy target.

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

which gun are you talking about?
    talking about the 50 cal befor you press play

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    P.F.D, huh? Didn't realize you're from AK. Any idea what the P.F.D. will be this year? I remember it getting from like $1,200-$2,800 for the time I used to live there.
    870 something. i dont know yet but its a lot lower then when you were here or even the past. probley becouse we are in the middle of a depresion that started in sometime in 05 becouse of the banks giving loans for people who cant pay them. blodie genises

Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Goomba Paint Palette Kawaii Sundae
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2015 05:42 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SolidArmor1

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Cupcake:2716022
    Me and my man go shootin' fer fun on occasion with this baby right here.
    Attachment 68438
    Never seen that type of rifle...what is it? It looks like a shotgun...but who puts a scope on one? It doesn't look like a Scout...

Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Sushi2
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob's Ladder View Post
    Never seen that type of rifle...what is it? It looks like a shotgun...but who puts a scope on one? It doesn't look like a Scout...
    Who puts a scope on a shotgun? Here is one for ya... 100 yards about 1.25" pattern of the 4 shots that are touching. The one I pulled is still only about 1.5"

Thats my Savage 20ga I mentioned earlier and Bushnell Elite 4200 3-9x40 scope, shooting 3" Federal Barnes Expander sabots.

And the big feller I got with it...

BTW @Princess Cupcake thats awesome! Name:  thumb.gif
Views: 1
Size:  139 Bytes
    Last edited by T-Stew; 09-21-2012 at 09:01 AM.
    ~ Tristan

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Quote Originally Posted by darkrider21 View Post
    870 something. i dont know yet but its a lot lower then when you were here or even the past. probley becouse we are in the middle of a depresion that started in sometime in 05 becouse of the banks giving loans for people who cant pay them. blodie genises
    Yea, you never really know until it comes out. Whether way, if it's $870 something-ish that should help you out with the gun, so long as you don't spend it all at the ABC. lol ;P

---------- Post added at 08:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

Oh yea, My dad just got an air rifle. It's called the silent cat, and shoots 1250 fps and suppressed. Granted it's not a "real" gun, but 1250 fps is enough to kill any small game.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@T-Stew
    You know the difference between a shotgun and a rifle, right?

1 takes these

The other takes these

That's why I asked what kind of slug thrower she was holding. It doesn't look familiar. Lol

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by טוביה View Post
    No Gun porn?
    I'm kinda sad.
    due to forum rules, this is about the most that is allowed

'MUR'KAH!!!!
    Last edited by Kaleohano; 09-21-2012 at 12:38 PM.
    Hmmm... Been a while

27. Likes Jacob's Ladder liked this post
    Senior Member Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat has a reputation beyond repute Assiduous✡Aristocrat's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2016 03:10 AM
    Threads

No, Gun Porn is just sexy guns/weapons.
    Like so:

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG955172.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	100.9 KB
ID:	68446
    Just got this SCAR 107S...lol. bought all the mags they had gotten in.

Closed Thread

Thread Information