AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help!!!! I'm looking for a crossing dressing anime

Junior Member arabella has a reputation beyond repute arabella has a reputation beyond repute arabella has a reputation beyond repute arabella has a reputation beyond repute arabella has a reputation beyond repute arabella has a reputation beyond repute arabella has a reputation beyond repute arabella has a reputation beyond repute arabella has a reputation beyond repute arabella has a reputation beyond repute arabella has a reputation beyond repute arabella's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2012 11:03 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Help!!!! I'm looking for a crossing dressing anime

Hello All

I've seen this anime before, but I cannot remember the name as I would like to watch it again.
    It's about a boy who goes to live with his uncle but his uncle dresses as a woman and his partner is a woman who dresses as a man who is a mangka.
    If you have any ideas please let me know

If you don't know can you point me in a direction to find another site that would/might have some answers.
    Last edited by arabella; 08-23-2012 at 04:42 AM.

Junior Member Fossa is on a distinguished road Fossa's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2012 10:20 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Help!!!! I'm looking for a crossing dressing anime

Only crossdressing animes i have seen is Mayo Chiki and Maria Holic

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by arabella View Post
    Hello All

I've seen this anime before, but I cannot remember the name as I would like to watch it again.
    It's about a boy who goes to live with his uncle but his uncle dresses as a woman and his partner is a woman who dresses as a man who is a mangka.
    If you have any ideas please let me know

If you don't know can you point me in a direction to find another site that would/might have some answers.
    @arabella Can it possible be F. COMPO? http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...ga.php?id=4339

Plot Summary: Masahiko Yanagiba lost both parents and, following his mother's will, moved to his maternal uncle's family, the Wakanaes. Although Wakanaes' hospitality was heartwarming, he soon found out why his other relatives shun away from the Wakanaes: his "uncle" is a woman while his "aunt" is just the opposite. Turns out the couple took the appearance of the opposite gender, and now Masahiko has no idea whether his cute cousin, Shion Wakanae, is either a boy or a girl.

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

No wait, I can't seem to find an anime adaption of that manga, guess that wasn't the one... :/

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Do you remember any more details?

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Junior Member arabella has a reputation beyond repute arabella has a reputation beyond repute arabella has a reputation beyond repute arabella has a reputation beyond repute arabella has a reputation beyond repute arabella has a reputation beyond repute arabella has a reputation beyond repute arabella has a reputation beyond repute arabella has a reputation beyond repute arabella has a reputation beyond repute arabella has a reputation beyond repute arabella's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2012 11:03 AM
    Threads

Yes, that is the one it is an enjoyale one. I just wanted to watch it again. A great big thank you very much.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information