AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: I need some advice...

Hybrid View

Junior Member Rainguardian is on a distinguished road Rainguardian's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2012 02:24 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default I need some advice...

So I'm going to be a Sophomore in college this year and I'm wanting to major in either Information Technology, Computer Science, or Computer System Information now the thing is that I'm very weak in math so i'm not sure which one of these fields would be the lest math oriented I hate math with a passion but everything involves math and I can't avoid that but I was just wondering which of these three is considered the best in terms of salary or being available. I also spend all my time in front of a computer and I enjoy technology so that's why I'm considering one of these three majors but I was wondering if someone could also explain the differences between these three as well. I also was curious as to which seems to be the lest boring or maybe a more entertaining one. I'm just looking to see if someone can provide me some information about each one and also which field makes the most money and which one is the most entertaining and lest math based. I was also curious to see which one you would recommend as well and for what reason would you recommend it.

I know this should probably go in the technology section but at the same time I posted it here since this technically is the Miscellaneous section and that could cater to just about anything also this section gets way more viewers than the technology section anyway please don't remove this or move it since I don't believe I would be violating in rules.

Kind boy/Nanobyte's minion Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Uranus Henshin Pen Pen Coffee
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2022 11:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mystelinth

Default Re: I need some advice...

Well its like you said, it probably should be in the technology section.

Anyway i've read your topic in another section already. And even though i don't know much of Computer Science, you said you're bad with math. So shouldn't you just choose the one that has the least math involved?

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: I need some advice...

There's not a lot of straight up math in any of the fields you list. There's usually some calculus or stuff like that to weed out people who aren't STEM-material, but beyond that, not a whole lot of math. Linear Algebra may be taught in some curricula, as you need it for anything to do with 3D graphics.
    Last edited by Eris; 08-10-2012 at 04:17 PM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Closed Thread

Thread Information