AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I need a web host/website creation tool that offers me these things... help?

Member Rzion is on a distinguished road Rzion's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2013 09:52 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default I need a web host/website creation tool that offers me these things... help?

Hi. I don't really do much with html... at all. But lo and behold, I've been asked to do something that may require it... unless I can find some site or tool out there to make things easy.

Here's what I'm looking for the web host to be able to do for me:
    +Password protected membership
    +pay for membership
    +they want to be able to have their Powerpoint slideshows in a viewable format ON the website (not available for download, but kind of like a flash video embedded in) that would only be available for those paying for membership. I understand doing this with a powerpoint file may be a little farfetched or impossible when it comes to website creation made easy, but is there some alternative that could offer the same security of the content not being freely distributable while still not requiring expensive Flash creation tools?
    This is pretty much it when it comes to the standards that must be met. If you could help me, I'd be grateful. Thankyou!
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Senior Member Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Soul Eater Soul Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2019 03:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Silicone Kingdom

Question Re: I need a web host/website creation tool that offers me these things... help?

Just use a website creator, they have all of that..

here's a couple that do, you just have to customize it to your likeing,
    and have too pay for the .com if not it will be like "Your website name".webs.com

http://www.webs.com/
    www.weebly.com
    www.wix.com
    https://www.yola.com/free-website-creator.html
    www.webstarts.com
    www.buildyoursite.com/website-builder.php

Hope this help's

3. Thanks Rzion thanked for this post
    AF's Resident Jerk Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Coke Candlejack Bullets
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2021 10:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Nephthys1

Default Re: I need a web host/website creation tool that offers me these things... help?

Okay I dont understand how you don't do much with HTML in webdesign, when it's basically the foundation of your webpage. For the password protect you could use a scripting language like php or javascript, As for the Flash part, this can be done with HTML5. Good luck.

Member Animedialand is on a distinguished road Animedialand's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-26-2012 12:57 AM
    Threads

Default Re: I need a web host/website creation tool that offers me these things... help?

I think is better to pay for such a website instead of trying to build it yourself with some kind of website builders. They are not so secure and they are not fully customizable

Junior Member Mephy is on a distinguished road Mephy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2012 06:46 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Majoras Cask

If you want something easy, you might want to use something like Word Press, which has built in themes and you can edit from the back end. But you're really going to be backed into a corner if you don't at least learn HTML5, CSS3, and JavaScript to handle your front end stuff. You know, make it pretty and the like.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information