AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Things in your life that make you better person?

Senior Member Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Shuriken Systems PS3 Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2014 11:34 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Explorer Oak

Default Things in your life that make you better person?

What are some of the more significant things in your life that contribute to you being a better human being? And how does it help?

1) Anime is belive it or not, is my big life changer. Story telling is somthing that i have always been facinated by. I can say without a doubt that anime has made me a much better person in ways such as, seeing different points of view, and also making me less ignorant to others hobbies and iterests.

2) Music has shaped who i am overtime, and on top of making me a better person, keeps me sane. :3 During tough times, all i need to do is listen to some music and day dream.

3) Nature is also a huge part of my life. How does nature make me a better person? It makes me feel like a part of somthing beutifull. Unlike populated cities or drab towns, that make me feel like part of a never ending unpleasant cycle.

Perhaps you won't understand why, you are not me and i don't expect you to. I only ask you keep an open mind to everybody that posts there own insperations.

That should give a you a good example. ^ If not here a few more things to keep in mind. (Things i don't particularly feel help me alot)

- Friends
    - Family
    - Work
    - Religeon

Thanks for reading and participating! Love you guys! ^_^ <3 Oak
    Last edited by Explorer Oak; 08-01-2012 at 09:16 PM.
    Explorer Oak ~ Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's seed, that held its ground. Never give up!

2. Likes Kaleohano, Yukisakurakissu liked this post
    Moderator Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 04:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Things in your life that make you better person?

I am a better person since meeting my partner because for the first time EVER I was able to completely be myself around someone. I also believe being vegan and an athiest has helped me become a very strong and happy person.

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I am a better person because of my parents. They are very tolerant of my mistakes, and believe me, I've made a lot of mistakes in my life, but they still care for me. For that, I'm forever grateful. My siblings make me a better person too, not because they're the perfect siblings, it's because we can live together despite the difference. We give and get from each other. Most of the time, we share things with each other. I think it makes me a nicer person, able to tolerate other people.

Non-people related includes nature, which I feel at peace with. It really beats being in a crowded, noisy and smelly places. It calms me down, and I don't feel moody at all. I'm just glad I live in the countryside.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

5. Likes Yukisakurakissu, Explorer Oak liked this post
    Senior Member Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Shuriken Systems PS3 Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2014 11:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Explorer Oak

Quote Originally Posted by Jasanime View Post
    I am a better person since meeting my partner because for the first time EVER I was able to completely be myself around someone. I also believe being vegan and an athiest has helped me become a very strong and happy person.
    Oh that's so lovley. I love hearing about things like this, you must be verry happy with him. ^_^

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonMoon View Post
    I am a better person because of my parents. They are very tolerant of my mistakes, and believe me, I've made a lot of mistakes in my life, but they still care for me. For that, I'm forever grateful. My siblings make me a better person too, not because they're the perfect siblings, it's because we can live together despite the difference. We give and get from each other. Most of the time, we share things with each other. I think it makes me a nicer person, able to tolerate other people.

Non-people related includes nature, which I feel at peace with. It really beats being in a crowded, noisy and smelly places. It calms me down, and I don't feel moody at all. I'm just glad I live in the countryside.
    That's great having people that can put up with the good and bad in your life. I'm not so sure if i have found it myself, but maybe it's already there.

And yes nature is wonderfull thing... U SO LUCKY U LIVE IN COUNTRYSIDE! T.T Man what i would give to be able to step outside in the morning and see an unpopulated peice of land ready to be explored and reminise in. Perhaps one day...
    Explorer Oak ~ Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's seed, that held its ground. Never give up!

7. Likes CrimsonMoon, Jasanime liked this post
    Senior Member モノクロ猫 has a reputation beyond repute モノクロ猫 has a reputation beyond repute モノクロ猫 has a reputation beyond repute モノクロ猫 has a reputation beyond repute モノクロ猫 has a reputation beyond repute モノクロ猫 has a reputation beyond repute モノクロ猫 has a reputation beyond repute モノクロ猫 has a reputation beyond repute モノクロ猫 has a reputation beyond repute モノクロ猫 has a reputation beyond repute モノクロ猫 has a reputation beyond repute モノクロ猫's Avatar
    Gil
    Wasted
    Gifts Ouran Patch Baka Death Note
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2013 06:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: otakuforever

Anime/Manga, Games, and Music changed who I am~

Back in elementary school, I was those sensitive girls in the back of the class. Surrounded by people who I called 'friends' but really just made my life worse.

Anime/Manga: I've become more stronger and self confident (learned from Rosario+Vampire and Naruto Shipphuden~)

Music: Hatsune Miku inspired me to become anything I want :3 (From a complete psychopath from her song 'When the Crooks Laugh' and to rule the world in 'World is Mine')

Games: Teaches me to 'pwn' people that stand in my way~ Also teaches me how to save money (If I want a new weapon or armor) and make friends (by being awesome, I guess~)

That's how I became the Otaku I am today. :3

9. Likes Yukisakurakissu liked this post
    Senior Member threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2013 11:23 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: W0LF1NN PSN ID: G0pherG0d

My Parents - They have put up with a lot from me. But have been good sounding boards from time to time, though I know they find it hard to totally understand how I can be perfectly happy being single and not needing someone in my life right now. Not saying it will always be that way, but totally enjoying being on my schedule and no one elses.

My Friends - My close corp of friends, we have all known each other for over 20 years. Have been at each others weddings, and a couple of our divorces. Been there for each others kids when they have been born(well not mine, i dont have any). They are family, no doubt about it, and I can honestly say, I have no worries, that we would take a bullet for each other, cause in some ways, we basically have.

11. Likes Yukisakurakissu liked this post
    Member Yukisakurakissu is just really nice Yukisakurakissu is just really nice Yukisakurakissu is just really nice Yukisakurakissu is just really nice Yukisakurakissu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Chair
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2012 01:40 PM
    Threads

@CrimsonMoon @threewolves
    You both are so lucky to have a families like that~ I've never gotten along with my parents and when I try to show them who I am they just think I'm being idiotic, so I don't really try any more.

But things in my life that have or make me a better person in my opinion are the books that I read growing up. The characters were a lot of my role models growing up and the same is true with anime. I had a lot of trouble with getting to know ppl but reading/watching those things helped me through a lot of my problems.
    Also my three best friends and my boyfriend help me strive to be better than I was yesterday because of their support and understanding.
    My cousin also inspired me lately to take care of my body and not treat it like a garbage can where I would just eat anything and now I even workout. ^^

13. Likes Thefringedninja, Explorer Oak liked this post
    Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Yukisakurakissu View Post
    CrimsonMoon threewolves
    You both are so lucky to have a families like that~ I've never gotten along with my parents and when I try to show them who I am they just think I'm being idiotic, so I don't really try any more.

But things in my life that have or make me a better person in my opinion are the books that I read growing up. The characters were a lot of my role models growing up and the same is true with anime. I had a lot of trouble with getting to know ppl but reading/watching those things helped me through a lot of my problems.
    Also my three best friends and my boyfriend help me strive to be better than I was yesterday because of their support and understanding.
    My cousin also inspired me lately to take care of my body and not treat it like a garbage can where I would just eat anything and now I even workout. ^^
    Even if you can't get along with your parents, at least you still have people who care for you and will be there for you. I think that's sweet enough.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

15. Thanks Yukisakurakissu thanked for this post
    Likes Yukisakurakissu, Explorer Oak liked this post
    Millicent Blanche dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician has a reputation beyond repute dream magician's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 02:13 AM
    Underneath the night sky gazing at the moon and the shining stars sitting in a cliff above the ocean
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'd have to say:
    1. Family
    2. Friends
    3. People around me-- known or not- the effect they have on me (vice versa)
    4. Principles and values
    5. Religion- my belief in what is good and bad affects my lifestyle.
    Sets made by Mira Kaiba!!!^^

An exchange for a little bit of happiness is a life shattering pain. Bend if you must not break.

17. Likes Thefringedninja, Explorer Oak liked this post
    Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

I actually had to think on this one for a while. Looking back at my life, the things that have made me a better person were

1. My friends
    2. The Military
    3. The first girl i ever loved. Or dumb B***h as i call her now.
    4. getting my butt kicked from time to time.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

19. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    Senior Member Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Trollface Jigsaw Ribbon Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2013 11:48 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My Mother - She is the only member of my family that I am closet to, and her opinion matters the most.
    She has been there for me during everything, she would listen to my problems, fears when nobody else would.
    Because of her, I have changed completely from the person I was becoming, and I am forever grateful.

Meditation - I was a skeptic when the doctor told me about the benefits of meditating, I believed that there would never be a way to truly calm me down because I'm always hyperactive. But one night when I couldn't sleep, I tried it and I've never stopped since!
    Through meditation I have found inner peace, an ability to control my emotions, and therefore making me a better, more peaceful person.

Myself and my possible future - This may sound a bit self-centered and conceited, but it's true. I've always been told that change and happiness starts with yourself, if you want to change your life you should change it for your own benefit, not someone else's. When I was a bit younger, I always dreamed of living the perfect life like everyone else did. But I can't just sit around and hope that someday I'll have it, can I? I am the master of my own fate, I make the decisions that will change my life, not a mysterious phenomenon called "destiny".

21. Likes Princess Cupcake, RyuTama liked this post
    Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2017 08:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

1. Music, first and foremost. Keeps me from ripping my hair out, puts me to sleep, provides me with inspiration for all my creative projects. Plus music helps with number 2:

2. Exercise. I feel as though every time I hit the gym, it's not just to burn calories or build muscle, it helps me transcend this world and it takes me to a place where nothing can harm me. Emotions, drama, stress, none of that applies, and I come out physically, mentally, and emotionally stronger.

3. Laughter. I've been told by people that I don't take things seriously enough, and I that I joke around too much. In the past few years of college I've been trying to be more optimistic in life, and one of the ways to find the good in what seems like a great bad is to laugh at it, and I truly believe a silver lining will reveal itself.

4. Mistakes and sorrow. For those times when all of the above fails, and life just throws a a situation at me that I can't immediately overcome, and I'm stricken with grief or anger, I have to remember what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Like a friend of mine told me, these bads serve to chip away your rough edges and mold and shape you into a beautiful, stronger person. Much like when I go the beach and let the rough sand in the water wash away my woes, these evils will eventually wash over me and cleanse me, good created through evil.

23. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    ♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Because I am so hard on myself, I believe this is what makes me a better person. You know how the saying goes "you're your own worst critic," well, I am a great example of it. Perhaps I am stubborn and don't like the idea of giving credit to people for my own transformations in becoming a more well-rounded human being, but only because I feel that without my acknowledging their influence, I wouldn't be able to turn it into something even more positive, such as improvement of the self. Or even something negative, for example, when I worked as a restaurant hostess, the guests sometimes seemed either very rude, or unappreciative towards my services (like holding the door open for them, or allowing them to choose a different seating arrangement). I am aware that it is my job to provide these services but the least they could do is show respect in my efforts. The lack of thank yous and, yes, even being ignored soon drove me insane so I promised that I'd never act that way when I went out to eat, or anywhere. Now, I'm one of the most polite people you'll ever meet. =]

25. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    Senior Member Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja has a reputation beyond repute Thefringedninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Dr Who K9 Rainbow Ribbon Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2014 10:27 AM
    Threads

I'm not perfect. I'm far from it, however I like to think that I try to help other life forms (I say 'life forms' as I am including all life...even spiders!) when I can, so I hope I'm seen as a 'good' person!

Why? Many things haave influenced me, but one which I don't think has been mentioned yet on this thread is literature.
    I think the range of different genres I have read and the fact that I have read books from various different cultures means that I have greater understanding of people's emotions and how they tick.
    Obviously, everyone is different, that is one of the things I have grown to appreciate, therefore I try to be open-minded and listen to everybody's opinions. Once I have heard them out I can decide if I agree or not, but I let them have their say!
    Also, literature has allowed me to meet people who have grown to be my very close friends.

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Yukisakurakissu View Post
    @CrimsonMoon @threewolves

Oops, just realised you've already mentioned it xD

I love working out, especially running! There's nothing like waking up before the sun rises and going out for a good gallop
    ~Favourite Anime/manga~
    Ouran High School Host Club
    Death Note
    Sekaiichi Hatsukoi
    Junjou Romantica
    Naruto Shippuuden
    Bleach
    Hetalia
    Code Geass
    Fruits Basket
    D-GrayMan
    Hourou Musuko Wandering Son
    Sora to Hara
    Kuroko no Basuke
    Shingeki no Kyojin

Currently reading: Bleach and Naruto Ship, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kuroko no Basuke.
    Currently watching: Space Brothers, Golden Time, Kuroko no Basuke, Silver Spoon, Magi and Mobile Suit Gundam.

27. Likes Yukisakurakissu, Explorer Oak liked this post
    Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

3 things.

My Patience. I am able to wait and give time to thing that others cannot do. I find no need or reason to waste my time on petty little issues, and tend ignore them in favor of grander results rather.

My Failures. I value my failures as jumping off points to new solutions. I keep a small log of achievements and always plan on doing things early to leave room for mistakes. I anticipate and welcome them because they allow me to better prepare myself for larger ones.

The last one I will just leave in the form of an image: http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...72/945/378.png

Senior Member Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate has a reputation beyond repute Syndicate's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Soul Eater Soul Hattori Hanzo Steel
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2019 03:35 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Silicone Kingdom

Three thing's that keep me going.

Anime- Without anime my life would be horrible, it's always on from the time i get up to the time i go too be, anime gave the the extra "Umph" in life when i needed it the most, when i'm sad i makes me laugh, when im mad it clams me down, there's nothing good "Ol" anime cant cure.

Sunset's- Sunsets are what truely make me happy in life.. it you listen to the breeze it feels like it's talking too you, i can sit outside and release all my stress just by watching the view.

Music- music like "Scary kids scaring kid's, Breathe Carolina, Red, Brokencyde, Are what touch my soul and keep me running it's what keeps me inshape and motivated.

^ That's what keeps me going(:

Senior Member Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Evil's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Black Guitar
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2014 08:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: OG_APPLEJACKS

1. My mother, by far. She's stuck with me for 20 years through all of the crap I've put her through and she took me in after I moved out. She is my hero and my reason for being alive and healthy. She also passed her sense of humor on to me.
    2. Music. It's my sanity and reason for happy feet and time killing.
    3. My family. I put this aside from my mother because they are always there for me but my mother is my mother and no one can replace her. Ever.
    4. My girlfriend. She makes me want to be a better man because she deserves the best and I'll be damned if I don't give her that. She's been broken like I have and I would never put her through that when I know how it feels.
    5. My religion, or lack thereof. I am an atheist and I like it that way. Religion causes way to many wars and protests. I am tolerant of anyone's beliefs because I'd prefer the same treatment. One of my best friends is a Roman Catholic which is one of the most devout sects of the Christian faith. And we get along just fine.

Closed Thread

Thread Information