AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf XXVII: King Maker [Portal Edition] Game Thread

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Wolf XXVII: King Maker [Portal Edition] Game Thread

I am soo confused now after reading most of the posts since my last post. Think I'll just go have some cake now. Coming Honey-senpia?

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    Oh, just what you're thinking about everyone. There can't be much discussion if only a few people keep posting.
    Ah. Well so far, DeathBlade grabs my attention. Something just doesn't seem right, a lot of replies and questions look to me like nothing more than filler. There's a lot of redundancy and a lot of judgments being made without good evidence. He also voted for himself. If I remember correctly, he's normally the first person to vote when the game begins and is normally against self-voting.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathBlade/13.666 View Post
    Well, not voting would have been just affective as voting for yourself. Technically, not voting should equal/become a self-vote. It's not the only thing you could've done. Since, you went to bed, you could've woken up a little early and checked the thread, and made a vote. You could've made a random vote. Or you could've read the thread a bit more and made a more educated choice.
    Just a few suggestions, granted I don't know your schedule and timezone so I'm guessing quite a bit. But none of these should be outside the realm of possibility, unless you had more going on.
    I find this quote to be especially interesting. He explains how CM could have come on to make an educated/random vote rather than a self-vote as if he were against self-voting after he himself had sef-voted.

As for the @DenjaX suspicions, I'm not so sure. To me it feels like a townie who isn't thinking about what is said.

BUT I'm still reading, so I may return with more thoughts.

My mood on a daily basis

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    Ah. Well so far, DeathBlade grabs my attention. Something just doesn't seem right, a lot of replies and questions look to me like nothing more than filler. There's a lot of redundancy and a lot of judgments being made without good evidence. He also voted for himself. If I remember correctly, he's normally the first person to vote when the game begins and is normally against self-voting.
    I've only done that once or twice, and yes it's my first time self-voting. Though I don't get where you get that I was normally against self-voting... As for fillers, I see what you mean, but there's not really a whole bunch to go off of. 4 guys voting for a townie, 2 (now 1) saying suspicious things out of the blue, the rest is random votes, votes on the other suspicious guy, and 2 (later 1) self-votes. With things being so slow, and questions being quite covered by Ryu and others, I'm not having the easy time to dig into folks.

I find this quote to be especially interesting. He explains how CM could have come on to make an educated/random vote rather than a self-vote as if he were against self-voting after he himself had sef-voted.
    I would've been alright with the self-vote. I'm not jumping Hakoshi at all for self-voting at the beginning. I was merely pointing out there were more options than just self-voting seeming that CrimsonMoon didn't seem to like that option. Also pointing out that he could've simply not voted for lack of time and info to process before leaving. But seeming that he was put-off by self-voting, I doubt he would've accepted not voting.

As for the @DenjaX suspicions, I'm not so sure. To me it feels like a townie who isn't thinking about what is said.

BUT I'm still reading, so I may return with more thoughts.
    Thinking it could be a ruse too?
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I've only done that once or twice, and yes it's my first time self-voting. Though I don't get where you get that I was normally against self-voting... As for fillers, I see what you mean, but there's not really a whole bunch to go off of. 4 guys voting for a townie, 2 (now 1) saying suspicious things out of the blue, the rest is random votes, votes on the other suspicious guy, and 2 (later 1) self-votes. With things being so slow, and questions being quite covered by Ryu and others, I'm not having the easy time to dig into folks.

I would've been alright with the self-vote. I'm not jumping Hakoshi at all for self-voting at the beginning. I was merely pointing out there were more options than just self-voting seeming that CrimsonMoon didn't seem to like that option. Also pointing out that he could've simply not voted for lack of time and info to process before leaving. But seeming that he was put-off by self-voting, I doubt he would've accepted not voting.

Thinking it could be a ruse too?
    Ah, it seems like I remember you speaking against it in a past game. But I still find your self-vote odd. As for the redundancy, I wasn't talking about asking questions. Some of your answers seem repetitive or off to me.

My mood on a daily basis

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Ah, it seems like I remember you speaking against it in a past game. But I still find your self-vote odd. As for the redundancy, I wasn't talking about asking questions. Some of your answers seem repetitive or off to me.
    Ah, fair enough. Have any more questions to ask me?

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Okay,,, so are there any CONSTRUCTIVE ideas on who I should vote for since I can't seem to keep up with every single post?

Senior Member Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Cake Lie Glasses Red Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2012 06:54 AM
    Threads

Aw... Sorry for pointing things out and asking about them. Still, I didn't fly off the handle and make a rushed judgement vote.

True, not having the time to sit and watch folks can throw a wrench in things, but still pretty suspicious to vote quick and run based on a small statement.

Trying to push attention and suspicions along interesting....

Interesting trying to pull a double move....

I hope I'm not the only one seeing the figure pointing amongst those that voted for Daken, with the exception of @-Ro- and @TheThunderBringer , who've been defending themselves.

Why are you suspicious of this? She eventually changed her vote to someone else.

Yes, why? Wish to make a plead to the king to kill someone or to save your life? You might be better off making your case to the townsfolk.

Good luck on the test!

Like ZombieWolf said, What does this have to do with anything?

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

Fair enough, but you still voted for him in your first post, without attempting to gain a response back. Not really helping your cause....

Got any proof of that?
    It was just a question about the rules

But yes like everyone, I try to save my live ^_^

Explain me how a king can save my live???

Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2016 01:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I might vote for Momo-chan since she seems to act all confused and noobish.... when she could just be acting.

Great overlords love deception and surprises.

Or I could be wrong.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphin View Post
    It was just a question about the rules

But yes like everyone, I try to save my live ^_^

Explain me how a king can save my live???
    Easy, the king can choose to kill someone. If he or she chooses you, you're done. If someone else is chosen, you're spared for now. The king can also allow the decision to go to the votes, and be a tie breaker.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by DenjaX View Post
    Call me weird but I actually like it when people push me over the cliff xDD I mean, it happened several in the past games that I was ganged with everyone xDD BTW im not M xDD
    iya~ you don't need to try so hard to hide your masochistic side. I don't judge :P

If you are a townie, why would you place a survival vote to another? Don't you think the person might have a good role or do you just want to stay in game?
    would you be a darling and explain the reasoning behind this, please? :3
    this comes off as sounding very scummy to me, so convince me otherwise

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hmm, thinking I might just go for another random vote again. Just not sure.

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    iya~ you don't need to try so hard to hide your masochistic side. I don't judge :P

would you be a darling and explain the reasoning behind this, please? :3
    this comes off as sounding very scummy to me, so convince me otherwise
    xDD No im not xDD As for your question, it is because there is a possibility of a scum doing a scummy move in order to stay in the game hence my question xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

xDD No im not xDD As for your question, it is because there is a possibility of a scum doing a scummy move in order to stay in the game hence my question xDD
    oh really? that's not what you implied. you suggested that he could have killed off an important Town role.

also, if you were a Townie facing the same situation (tied votes), are you not gonna try to vote the other person out?

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

getting off work now~
    see ya all in an hour or so

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    oh really? that's not what you implied. you suggested that he could have killed off an important Town role.

also, if you were a Townie facing the same situation (tied votes), are you not gonna try to vote the other person out?
    Hold on, you don't know my intention on asking yet. I was waiting for thunderbringer to answer before I say something. As it might be true, it would be unfair of me if I voted the other guy just because he's offline and win xDD Just a guilty conscience kicking in whenever I am in that position

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Paranoid
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I'm not sure if I should go on instinct or logic. Both have let me down in the past. [Vote: Execute Deathblade/13.666.] Something just seems off with the way some things you've said are worded.

My mood on a daily basis

Senior Member Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Easy, the king can choose to kill someone. If he or she chooses you, you're done. If someone else is chosen, you're spared for now. The king can also allow the decision to go to the votes, and be a tie breaker.
    You're right if the town is against me but it's not the case now ( I think ), only @CrimsonMoon try to kill me ^^ . So it was just a question without anything else

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I will be gone for a while so I will place my vote just in case. [Vote Execute Crimsonmoon]. My reasons are stated before. I really have to go. xDD

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I'm not sure if I should go on instinct or logic. Both have let me down in the past. [Vote: Execute Deathblade/13.666.] Something just seems off with the way some things you've said are worded.
    ',:l Care to elaborate a bit more?

Senior Member Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Watermelon Squid Empty Box
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2013 04:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: hakonoko

I wish I had vote count hint hint @MaruDashi hint hint.

Anyways, so far everyone seems to be ..pinning around...

mmm, well because I seem to not have anyone this phase to vote for, I might as well think a bit.. and well give out my suspicions..
    1. Sizary-Momo = being too noob'ish ... a bit too much.. and acting too innocent.. I find it.. suspicious......
    2. Seraphin = asking questions about King.. and such... I find it also suspicious, even though you said not to think anything of it, but I find it.. suspicious, since in the beginning of the game Maru posted rules and what king does and such.. :c ..
    -More to come, I think who knows-

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

ok, input..
    so far, no one seems eh to me...
    aside from the ones who voted agaisnt Daken.

but I dropped some of my suspicions from TheThunderBringer.. but doesn't mean I dont have my eyes on them.. lol
    Ro seems.. aggresive, jumping on to RyuTama quickly...
    Momo, seems too clueless and confused.. a bit too muuch.. mmm
    Seraphin, seems to be showing some iffy signs, asking things that could easily be read up on the rules, or asked to the game maker (Maru..), but as he said, its just curiosity, and such.. mmm..
    (I think I forgot someone.. :I ..ohwell..)

I can be over-analyzing everything so, yeah..
    as of now, I don't have anyone to vote for..

The third eye of love Koishi Komeiji Closed eyes of love
    Let us seek that side.
    (´・ω・`)コンチャ!

Senior Member November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November has a reputation beyond repute November's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan Mario Spiny Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2013 10:44 PM
    Threads

Ro, Suzume, Momo, and Seraphin... I'm starting to get 'em mixed up. '>_>

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

CrimsonMoon: - 1 vote [DenjaX]
    DeathBlade/13.666: - 1 vote [ZombieWolf2508]
    Seraphin: - 1 vote [CrimsonMoon]
    RyuTama: - 1 vote [-Ro-]
    DenjaX: - 1 vote [RyuTama]
    -Ro-: - 1 vote [DeathBlade/13.666]

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

I'm gonna go ahead and vote, I'm not sure if I'll be able to stay on or not.

[Vote Execute -Ro-] For being the first to lynch Daken. With little cause. And to top it all off, She decided to shoot (vote) first and ask questions about what he meant later (in the same post). And now she's going after RyuTama for using some logic.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

I was going to do one after dinner, but Death beat me to it [thank you <3]

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

23. Likes DeathBlade/13.666 liked this post
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Unfortunately, I'm going to sleep :/
    I'll place my vote
    [vote execute -Ro-]
    I find him suspicious even if he don't post a lot ( maybe because he don't post a lot ).

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphin View Post
    I find him suspicious even if he don't post a lot ( maybe because he don't post a lot ).
    surely you can do better than that
    are you just randomly voting for someone?
    you now look a lot more scummy to me

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

[VOTE EXECUTE Cheese the suarus Rex] simply cause I have no clue what's going on since I been enjoying some snacks.

Closed Thread

Thread Information