AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Well...Hello. ヾ(^∇^)

Threaded View

Member /X Metal Sorenges x has a spectacular aura about /X Metal Sorenges x has a spectacular aura about /X Metal Sorenges x's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Hal
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2012 03:09 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Well...Hello. ヾ(^∇^)

Well hey everyone, I forgot to introduce myself but I'm Luke from the United States and it's a pleasure to meet you all. I really like what this forum has to show and the numerous variety of topics to choose from is quite the newest experience to me much more then any before. Besides that I'm an anime fan, (Not much to it there haha) but I do happen to enjoy quite a few animes such as Soul Eater, Deadman Wonderland, Girl's Bravo, Angel Beats, Fruits Basket, Bleach, High School of the Living Dead, Zero no tsukaima, Shuffle, Claymore.D and maybe so Elfie Lied etc. I really enjoy and hopefully I will get more into graphic design, haven't really learned much as far as the basics but I'll learn more as I continue my research. I do like Japanese and hopefully I learn the language fluently one day. Anyways, that's it for me. Thanks for reading and have a great day!

Japanese quotes that reestablishes my moral's and beliefs.

Welcome to the NHK Manga:

• “They think they are generous, finding joy in feigning kindness while looking down on others.”

World Embryo Manga:
    • “So I woke up, and the world in front of my eyes was neither heaven nor hell, it was reality.”

L, L Change the World:
    • "I will continue to do what I must until the very last moment."

Kotomi's parents, Clannad:
    • "The world is beautiful. Even if you're full of tears and sadness, open your eyes. Do what you want to do. Be what you want to be. Find friends. Don't be in a hurry to grow up. Take your time."

Genjyo Sanzo:

• I don't believe in anyone nor do i believe in God. I just believe in myself.
      (Don't think about this one to much)

Gundam SEED:

• What can you protect, if your only weapon is your emotions.
    Last edited by /X Metal Sorenges x; 07-26-2012 at 11:32 PM.

Thread Information