AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 76 of 124 FirstFirst ... 26 66 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 86 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 3080

Thread: Say Unexpected Things v7: Nope.jpeg

Mayushii The Gullible IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2013 06:01 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Say Unexpected Things v7: Nope.jpeg

O_O So you are one of those people!! I'll have you know I am a GOOD witch! I learned from the nicest and most generous of them all, Kiki herself! Just when I had found a place to reside... ;_;

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@mayushii AHAA!! *points at you in victory with a wicked smile on my face* YOU JUST ADMITTED IT! YOU ARE A WITCH!!

BURN THE WITCH!!

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Mayushii The Gullible IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@SuXrys *face of horror* you tricked me! I trusted you! O_O I may be a witch and made of wood but you are not even human, your heart has been replaced by stone! You will never burn me for I will just escape you weasels into the air on my broomstick!!

(Funny clip ;D I oughta watch that movie ^^)

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@mayushii

My heart is not made out of stone! And even if it would it would've been you who would have made it that way, you witch! You shall burn for that horrible crime of yours, you hear me??? BURN! B-U-R-N; Buuuuuuuuuurnnn.

And you can't escape from me! Don't you know who I am???

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

AFs Cutest Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2019 09:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

O_O hey you giaz look I'm overly attached girlfriend AND I LOVW JUSTINBIEBER!!~
    hella

Gil
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@SuXrys I made it that way? What did I ever do to you? What that thing about love? Oh come on I tell you one simple sentence and you freak out! Oh I know who you are alright, you're the juggernaut! Which even more speaks to the fact that you have a heart made out of stone! But you see if you're the juggernaut you cannot fly so I can too escape from you!

Ohh you~... if it wasnt for Kiki I would have certainly had my revenge on you!

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@mayushii No my heart is not made out of stone, but if you won't love me then you shall burn.

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mayushii View Post
    Ohh you~... if it wasnt for Kiki I would have certainly had my revenge on you!
    No you wouldn't... Because Im Batman.

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jozette Loves Grell View Post
    O_O hey you giaz look I'm overly attached girlfriend AND I LOVW JUSTINBIEBER!!~
    LEAVE BRITNEY ALOOOOOOOOOONE!!!!

No wait... wrong video.

#Ashamed

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

8. Likes Blackwaltz liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@SuXrys Batman... o_o so this is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object... fine, I love you. Are you happy now?

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@SuXrys Batman... o_o so this is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object... fine, I love you. Are you happy now?
    See, I knew you wouldn't be able to resist me, love.

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

*stares at you*

*stares, stares, stares, stares, stares, stares, stares, stares, stares, stares, stares, stares, stares, stares, stares, stares, stares, stares, stares, stares, stares, stares, stares, stares, stares, stares, stares, stares, stares, stares, stares, stares, stares, stares, stares, stares, stares, stares, stares, stares*

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@SuXrys Omg that stare! You're gonna turn me into stone!

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@mayushii

I just said that I am Batman, I'm not Medusa. Are you trying to turn this thread into a Disney Cartoon???

Shame on you.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SuXrys View Post
    @mayushii

I just said that I am Batman, I'm not Medusa. Are you trying to turn this thread into a Disney Cartoon???

Shame on you.
    Ofc you are Batman! But you see you dont have to be Medusa to turn people into stone when you look at them. Empress Boa Hancock of One Piece is proof of that! This is a mishmash circus of dc comics, disney and one piece and god knows what more
    Last edited by IluvAllison; 11-14-2012 at 03:31 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@mayushii I have never watched One Piece, therefor your argument is invalid.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@mayushii I have never watched One Piece, therefor your argument is invalid.
    You've never watched One Piece!! Shame on you back! You really oughta take a break from the crime fighting and watch it! Basically Empress Boa Hancock has such a legendary beauty that (weak) men that gaze her cant help but fall in love in her beauty and turn into stone!

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You've never watched One Piece!! Shame on you back! You really oughta take a break from the crime fighting and watch it! Basically Empress Boa Hancock has such a legendary beauty that (weak) men that gaze her cant help but fall in love in her beauty and turn into stone!
    You want me to stop fighting crime? ...

Witch! Burn the witch!

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

LOL Yes! Even Batman deserves a few breaks! Batman wanting to burn a peaceful witch? It seems you outlived your sanity and so the hero has already descended into the role of a villain.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@mayushii Are you calling me a villian? ... humpf! Yeah right... be like Quasimodo and just destroy all the fun that I had planned... (my feelings are hurt now you know...). But not to worry, I may not be able to burn you but you shall get your fair share of pain anyway.

You see~ I got friends on the other side. Mohahah! *does some magic*

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Gil
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@SuXrys Oh noo! I should have listened to Kiki and not give in to these petty insults. You dont need friends on the other side, you got em right here! "Love your enemies, you see if we love our enemies, we've already won!"

Senior Member AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Systems N64 Hello Kitty Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2017 03:25 PM
    Threads

You do no love me? o___o
    I never said that.

(Your avatar is scaring me lol)

| Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube | MyAnimeList |

"Frustrations will not last forever. Nobody can keep on going without some measure of reward."

¿Donde estás, papá? Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo has a reputation beyond repute Sizary Momo's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts V Guitar Cheshire Cat Fox
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2014 01:21 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Boofy-Stoofy Steam ID: Sizary_Momo

@SuXrys
    Love!?
    I don't know if you've noticed but Ezio's mine! >:3
    Esto aki es mio!

Darling you'll be ok.❤ ~Pierce The Veil

Senior Member Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz has a reputation beyond repute Blackwaltz's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2014 11:44 PM
    Threads

Somehow this thread should be renamed "Wile the Day Away With SuXyrs" because she has quite quickly become queen of it. Haha.

Check out my YouTube Channel and give me some feedback!

https://www.youtube.com/user/Blackwaltz25?feature=mhee

Also come join my RP, Discordia, and let your music grant you power.
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...n-Up-Discordia
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?113483-RPG-Discordia

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@SIZARY-MOMO Why you talin aböt Eizio and th'n posting picture of Italy?

But it's okey, I know you don't have too much brain-power *pats your shoulder*

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

@mayushii Pfffsss, why do you keep talking about Kiki? Gandalf is soooooo much better then her.

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

@AshureeChan THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH MY AVATAR!!

You just don't understand true beauty when you see it.... *kicks a can and feels misunderstood*

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwaltz View Post
    Somehow this thread should be renamed "Wile the Day Away With SuXyrs" because she has quite quickly become queen of it. Haha.
    Hey, Im all for it! Why shouldn't this super-special-awesome thread have a super-special-awesome name like mine?

I know you all want it.

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Senior Member AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Systems N64 Hello Kitty Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2017 03:25 PM
    Threads

@SuXrys
    I'm gonna have nightmares about that girl's face XD

| Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube | MyAnimeList |

"Frustrations will not last forever. Nobody can keep on going without some measure of reward."

Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@AshureeChan Now now, you are going to make that girl cry. You like to make other girls cry?

You mean mean person.

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Okay,,, where are all the HOT moms at?

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Closed Thread

Thread Information