AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [News] Massacre at Denver movie theater

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default [News] Massacre at Denver movie theater

Batman US cinema shooting: Fourteen dead in Denver.

Seems they just went in there and started gunning people down. Details are a bit sketchy right now. Figures ranging from 9 to 14 dead. At one point they called in the bomb squad, but it may have just been tear gas.

Live coverage: http://www.9news.com/video/9newsonline.aspx

Also: Why the hell were people bringing their kids to watch The Dark Knight Rises?
    Last edited by Eris; 07-20-2012 at 08:25 AM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

2. Likes Immoral, Jozette liked this post
    Senior Member The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2013 05:09 PM
    I'm either in a book or I fell through the Looking Glass...
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Tahmira Steam ID: Tahmira

Default Re: [News] Massacre at Denver movie theater

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Batman US cinema shooting: Fourteen dead in Denver.

Seems they just went in there and started gunning people down. Details are a bit sketchy right now. Figures ranging from 9 to 14 dead. At one point they called in the bomb squad, but it may have just been tear gas.

Live coverage: http://www.9news.com/video/9newsonline.aspx

Also: Why the hell were people bringing their kids to watch The Dark Knight Rises?
    Darn it why does it have to be in Denver? >< now I'm too nervous to go...

Sig Made by my self
    ~Sure you can mess with a bull just don't start bawling when you get the horns~

HugeBeetzstudio Members:
    AnimeTrek~Founder~Leader~On YouTube~Group AMV Editor
    Maximbeet~Co-Founder~On YouTube~Group AMV Editor
    SIZARY-MOMO
    OmegaOmotron

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

I woke up to this news this morning. It's sad and horrible. You go to the movies for entertainment then you get shot at? Why in the name of people do some people just want to end the lives and fun for everyone else? I mean people went to the movie to see Batman and now either they are dead or going to be screwed up in the head for a while as they cope with what they just experienced. I don't know what I would've done in this situation. It pains me to think about what it would've been like if I was there, I don't want to think about it and I hope those who were quickly leave it behind them.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I wonder if this is related to the Norway massacre almost exactly a year ago. The MO is very similar.
    Last edited by Eris; 07-20-2012 at 09:13 AM.

Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2016 01:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Damn. It's like a scene from a batman movie, only in real life.

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    I woke up to this news this morning. It's sad and horrible. You go to the movies for entertainment then you get shot at? Why in the name of people do some people just want to end the lives and fun for everyone else? I mean people went to the movie to see Batman and now either they are dead or going to be screwed up in the head for a while as they cope with what they just experienced. I don't know what I would've done in this situation. It pains me to think about what it would've been like if I was there, I don't want to think about it and I hope those who were quickly leave it behind them.
    This is really awfull and sad! :/
    And it's not only the 12 deaths and the injured, but also their families, friends the people who were there and will have traumas for the rest of their lifes... a baby being shot and killed, omg?!

There's no escuse for this kind of acts, you're free enough to kill yourself but when it comes to the other people it's simply mostruous!

I'd love to live in US but this kind of new actually scarry me, I feel very happy for living in such a peaceful city.
    Last edited by Mugiwara-no-Basuke; 07-20-2012 at 09:22 AM.

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Bear Bleach Zangetsu Katana
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2015 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aether370

Truly there are some f***ed up people in this world of ours sigh what can we do though?

~Neko Neko Neko~ KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls has a reputation beyond repute KyouFalls's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Cookie Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

T-T I'm watching the news right now i woke up around an hour ago.. This is so sad.. </3

The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Bear Bleach Zangetsu Katana
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2015 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aether370

It makes you wonder what goes through their mind to go through with something like this?
    Plus what does it accomplish? Its just senseless murder

AFs Cutest Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2019 09:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I just woke up an m grandma had it on the news and my mom was freaking out over the phone it's unclear but maybe my dad was dong some type of interview about?
    hella

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    I wonder if this is related to the Norway massacre almost exactly a year ago. The MO is very similar.
    Looking at just the MO and time isn't enough to tell me if something is related. I'm honestly not sure what it would take to prove it to me short of a confession. But when you look at history, everyday of the year has had a murder and every reason to kill someone has already been done. history simply repeats itself.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Luffy View Post
    This is really awfull and sad! :/
    And it's not only the 12 deaths and the injured, but also their families, friends the people who were there and will have traumas for the rest of their lifes... a baby being shot and killed, omg?!

There's no escuse for this kind of acts, you're free enough to kill yourself but when it comes to the other people it's simply mostruous!

I'd love to live in US but this kind of new actually scarry me, I feel very happy for living in such a peaceful city.
    It doesn't matter where you live, things happen even in places no one hears about.
    I had plans seeing the movie later at 7, and my mom told me about the massacre this morning. I almost backed out seeing the movie, and right after that I had a text from my girl friends that "they can't make it either". It's no problem, it's weird how things happen.

Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seung-li View Post
    It doesn't matter where you live, things happen even in places no one hears about.
    I had plans seeing the movie later at 7, and my mom told me about the massacre this morning. I almost backed out seeing the movie, and right after that I had a text from my girl friends that "they can't make it either". It's no problem, it's weird how things happen.
    Go see the movie, otherwise the terrorist wins!

15. Thanks Immoral, Meenah thanked for this post
    Likes elisaelisa, Immoral, marvel_phoenix, Bulf liked this post
    The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

We're probably going to go see it still. I mean, come on.. One crazy at one theater prevents you from seeing it? Might as well assume it's a spidey fan.

Anyhow he's a crazy

Aurora police and FBI officials told Denver NBC affiliate 9News Friday morning that the suspect in the early Friday morning movie theater mass shooting has "booby-trapped" his apartment with a sophisticated set up of flammable devices that could take authorities days to disarm.
    He booby trapped his APPARTMENT they evacuated the rest of it.. Can you imagine sharing the same building as this guy? One false move and your entire living space goes bye bye...
    Last edited by blueangel06661; 07-20-2012 at 12:32 PM.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

17. 07-20-2012 12:53 PM
    This post has been down-ranked. Click "View Post" to view it.

18. Likes Dr. Evil liked this post
    The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Police audio: http://www.lawofficer.com/video/news...eater-shooting

I just cant understand why this guy would decide to pull something like this, especially when pursuing a PhD [which he dropped out of shortly before the movie, apparently this was planned]. At the same time, security in movie theaters is really lax. The shooter apparently wore a bullet proof vest and gas mask as was just let in, Im assuming they thought he was in costume.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

From what I've heard on the live coverage, he entered through the emergency exit.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    Police audio: http://www.lawofficer.com/video/news...eater-shooting

I just cant understand why this guy would decide to pull something like this, especially when pursuing a PhD [which he dropped out of shortly before the movie, apparently this was planned]. At the same time, security in movie theaters is really lax. The shooter apparently wore a bullet proof vest and gas mask as was just let in, Im assuming they thought he was in costume.
    No he broke an emergency exit door from the outside and came in. (or possibly propped it open/tinkered with it beforehand) But he didn't come through the entrance, but rather an emergency exit thus not knowing about him.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Ah, ok. Though still, arent those supposed to be locked from the outside? Either someone helped him get in or he set the door up so that he could get in

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Ah, ok. Though still, arent those supposed to be locked from the outside? Either someone helped him get in or he set the door up so that he could get in
    I think he messed with it beforehand since there was a report of an explosive planted but they couldn't tell if it was thrown in or done before the shooting. Since his apartment is booby trapped I assumed he probably planted it beforehand and messed with the door. Although if you open it an alarm should sound so idk how that quite works. But he had a plan.. A very elaborate plan.... So you just can never tell.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've had the live stream running all day, and here's the sequence of events as I've pieced it together from eyewitness interviews:

1 person says someone is lingering by the exit as the film starts
    The film starts
    A short amount of time passes
    The door opens. Some people said it was kicked open.
    A man enters the theater
    He throws 2 gas grenades into the crowd. One person said it was two people throwing grenades.
    He then starts shooting indiscriminately into the audience

The police say his car is parked at the back.

It's a bit inconsistent, but it's still reasonably clear.

Senior Member Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi has a reputation beyond repute Hakoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Watermelon Squid Empty Box
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2013 04:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: hakonoko

All I can say is, wow.

I wonder why he booby-trapped he's apartment?
    (then again, maybe he was thinking "I'll troll the police for 2 days with traps.. traps in my house..")

funnies aside (sorta), this is pretty, eh.
    we aren't really safe anywhere are we, not even a movie theater. :/

The third eye of love Koishi Komeiji Closed eyes of love
    Let us seek that side.
    (´・ω・`)コンチャ!

Gil
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't know. What he did sends a lot of mixed signals.
    • He was wearing body armor. A lot of it. So clearly he wanted to survive, at least for a while.
    • He surrendered immediately to the police. Again, this is a great way of not dying.
    • He booby-trapped his apartment. So he was trying to delay the police, or kill them?

I don't quite know what to make of it. The hypothesis least inconsistent with the facts we know would be some sort of political terror campaign with more attacks to follow. That would explain why he's trying to stay alive, and additional planned attacks would explain why he's silent and is stalling the investigation of his apartment.

The lone gunmen types commit suicide when they're done. But this guy took extreme measures not to die, in a state with the death penalty. This is why I think it's political. He kills a bunch of people for attention, and then uses the limelight to spread his message.
    Last edited by Eris; 07-20-2012 at 02:25 PM.

Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Goomba Paint Palette Kawaii Sundae
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2015 05:42 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SolidArmor1

This is terrible...been watching it all day on HSN. Going to see the movie tonight, and I do carry a weapon. Best $300 I ever spent. My church is having a prayer vigil tknight and tomorrow for the families affected by this...I know this doesn't mean much from me but, when does this stop? I mean the senseless killing of innocent people...I thought what I was going through was bad.

Kind boy/Nanobyte's minion Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Uranus Henshin Pen Pen Coffee
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2022 11:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mystelinth

On the afternoon news they said the age min to maximum age from the people at the movie theater was 6-31 Years old. If that is correct. Then what is a 6 year old doing at Batman? Also seems there where about 50 people injured?
    Last edited by Mystelinth; 07-20-2012 at 04:01 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information