AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Searching / Indentify this old Anime

Junior Member shetlandkasie is on a distinguished road shetlandkasie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2012 04:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Searching / Indentify this old Anime

I've been searching for one specific anime series that was shown years ago on Jetix or Foxkids in the Netherlands, and it was always show after Super Pig I still remember.. In can't remember what its name is. I thought it was a little crossover between what I know Digimon and Pokemon. And I'm not sure if it was a Anime or a Manga.
    It was about some kids that traveld somewhere i dont know where but they were helping all kinds of mystic animals and for what I still know is that hey are little but can turn into big and powerful creatures, and that they sometimes can go bad. I still remember a little from the intro wich had beautiful horse ( Pegasus or Unicorn ? ) just for some seconds almost at the end of the intro, I can quiet remember that scene the horse was looking straight at you and released a power to you. Its just for a few seconds, it goes very fast. It was a score and there was no singing in it. Or maybe that was because it was shown in the Netherlands here I'm not sure.

I hope someone can help me find this wonderful series. Been searching for years.

Kind Regards

Kind boy/Nanobyte's minion Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Uranus Henshin Pen Pen Coffee
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2022 11:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mystelinth

Default Re: Searching / Indentify this old Anime

Ohhh.. really? Since im also from Holland i should know about this shouldn't i?
    Ill look into it for a sec. Sounds somewhat familiar anyway.

If it is a manga though then i have completely no idea.
    Then again as we speak im browsing through the Fox Kids and Jetix programs aired in Holland.

As far as i know atm. It should be on Jetix since Fox Kids never aired Super Big ( Super Pig )
    Last edited by Mystelinth; 07-18-2012 at 01:16 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well I think you do. I actually hope you do !
    I'm starting to think it wasn't a Anime or a Manga either, but when I brainstorm a little I remember it was beautifully drawn, very detailed.
    Oh okay, than it most be somewhere on the Jetix list.

Kind boy/Nanobyte's minion Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Sorry i have looked for about 45 min but i have really no idea which anime it could be. What i can say with a small certainy. If it was aired after Super Pig than i can't be Fox Kids. And the chance will be quite high it will be on the jetix program list on wikipedia. Sorry i couldn't be of any more help.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Forbuki View Post
    Sorry i have looked for about 45 min but i have really no idea which anime it could be. What i can say with a small certainy. If it was aired after Super Pig than i can't be Fox Kids. And the chance will be quite high it will be on the jetix program list on wikipedia. Sorry i couldn't be of any more help.
    Well thank you so much that you searched all this time. I'll just have to keep looking, maybe I'm completely wrong about the story. But thanks !

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by shetlandkasie View Post
    Well thank you so much that you searched all this time. I'll just have to keep looking, maybe I'm completely wrong about the story. But thanks !
    But your sure you would know the anime if you saw the intro?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes I think so yes. But I'm starting to doubt that it wasn't an anime but just a normal series..

EDIT : I found it ! Can't believe it !. It is called Mon Colle Knights.
    Last edited by shetlandkasie; 07-18-2012 at 02:53 PM.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Yes I think so yes. But I'm starting to doubt that it wasn't an anime but just a normal series..

EDIT : I found it ! Can't believe it !. It is called Mon Colle Knights.

Ah im relieved you found it! Was it one of the Jetix programs? ^^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Forbuki View Post
    Ah im relieved you found it! Was it one of the Jetix programs? ^^
    Yes it was. It is quiet funny, I looked at it earlier and tried the intro but I didn't regonize it. But it was the Japanese version. So now I tried another, the english version, and it immediatly whacked me in the face, I rememberd everything ! I was on right on the score, there was no singing in it. Haha I'm so happy I found it! But I most thank you that you were willing to spend time on it to help me find it.

Here is the intro if you like!

Last edited by shetlandkasie; 07-18-2012 at 04:09 PM.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

yes it was. It is quiet funny, i looked at it earlier and tried the intro but i didn't regonize it. But it was the japanese version. So now i tried another, the english version, and it immediatly whacked me in the face, i rememberd everything ! i was on right on the score, there was no singing in it. Haha i'm so happy i found it! But i most thank you that you were willing to spend time on it to help me find it.
    O MY GOD. Yeah i TOTALLY watched this xd

Junior Member AriesBreak is on a distinguished road AriesBreak's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2012 08:37 PM
    Threads

Mystery solved! I hope you don't mind, but I kinda came here for the same reason, and hopefully someone can helpClick image for larger version

Name:	photo.jpeg
Views:	5
Size:	1,005.7 KB
ID:	65499. Can anyone identify what anime this is from? Sorry for the poor shot. I'm using a phone to snap this off the wall.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information