I've been searching for one specific anime series that was shown years ago on Jetix or Foxkids in the Netherlands, and it was always show after Super Pig I still remember.. In can't remember what its name is. I thought it was a little crossover between what I know Digimon and Pokemon. And I'm not sure if it was a Anime or a Manga.
It was about some kids that traveld somewhere i dont know where but they were helping all kinds of mystic animals and for what I still know is that hey are little but can turn into big and powerful creatures, and that they sometimes can go bad. I still remember a little from the intro wich had beautiful horse ( Pegasus or Unicorn ? ) just for some seconds almost at the end of the intro, I can quiet remember that scene the horse was looking straight at you and released a power to you. Its just for a few seconds, it goes very fast. It was a score and there was no singing in it. Or maybe that was because it was shown in the Netherlands here I'm not sure.

I hope someone can help me find this wonderful series. Been searching for years.

Kind Regards