AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sangawa Project 3

Hybrid View

Senior Member threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves has a reputation beyond repute threewolves's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Wolf
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2013 11:23 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: W0LF1NN PSN ID: G0pherG0d

Default Sangawa Project 3

Bah, thought I had posted this earlier, so was just going to post I had a blast there, then realized either I didnt, or I forgot to hit reply. I had blogged about it I guess but forgot to post.

Sangawa Project is an Anime Con in Pittsburgh, PA designed for the older crowd. And no I am not saying hentai stuff, just the panels and animes and such are designed to appeal to the older anime fans.

For example, some of the animes they showed were episodes of Casshern and Casshern Sins, 1988 Appleseed, Golden Boy, Cyborg 009, a tribute to Robotech that was made back in 2010 when Carl Macek died.

Some of the panels I went to, were Cosplay weapons and you, Evolution of Evil in anime, Do animes have a future.

So stuff like that, basically just stuff that would appeal to the older crowds, and not the 12 to 15 year olds.

Had a blast at it, was my first anime con, so was a little apprehensive, being 43, but since this was an 18+ con, actually several folks were near my age or older.

Even got hooked on watching amv's, at least the funny ones.

Got to see some really cool old animes I hadnt seen, even some from the 1960's, one was Dororo, was pretty good and funny.

But had a complete blast, will definitely go back next year.

Senior Member T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew has a reputation beyond repute T-Stew's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Gifts Sushi2
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2016 10:43 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Sangawa Project 3

Sounds like a good one. May have to look into this next year. Never been to anime con yet myself (but have been to sci-fi cons a while back).
    ~ Tristan

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Sangawa Project 3

Quote Originally Posted by T-Stew View Post
    Sounds like a good one. May have to look into this next year. Never been to anime con yet myself (but have been to sci-fi cons a while back).
    Neither did I, guess the chance never came out yet but still I'd have no one to go with

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information