AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anime Dreams/Nightmares

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2024 06:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Anime Dreams/Nightmares

Has anyone here had any dreams that featured anime characters?

I ask because I had one one night. I woke up around 1 or so and saw that Robot Chicken was on (Yeah, I sleep with the TV on). They were doing a Freddy Krueger. So naturally when I go to sleep again guess who shows up in my dream?

Freddy: What's your nightmare?
    Me: (As little kid) In my dream I'm an arrancar (I am suddenly wearing bone armor and sporting a sword)
    Freddy: (Slaps his glove over his face) I hate that f-ing show!
    Me: (Eats him)

Seriously messed up huh?

When I was 4 the first nightmare I can remember involved my babysitter turning me over to the green goblin from Spiderman. But back then I hadn't watched much anime. Didn't even know the word

2. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Anime Dreams/Nightmares

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_n View Post
    Has anyone here had any dreams that featured anime characters?

I ask because I had one one night. I woke up around 1 or so and saw that Robot Chicken was on (Yeah, I sleep with the TV on). They were doing a Freddy Krueger. So naturally when I go to sleep again guess who shows up in my dream?

Freddy: What's your nightmare?
    Me: (As little kid) In my dream I'm an arrancar (I am suddenly wearing bone armor and sporting a sword)
    Freddy: (Slaps his glove over his face) I hate that f-ing show!
    Me: (Eats him)

Seriously messed up huh?

When I was 4 the first nightmare I can remember involved my babysitter turning me over to the green goblin from Spiderman. But back then I hadn't watched much anime. Didn't even know the word
    Ah ah, dreams can be really funny

I really love anime but so far I don't remember of any dream involving anime, dunno why my inconscient brain hasn't find it worth of dreaming xD

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

Member BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2012 09:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I had a daydream about what it would be like to live in the leaf village and be a ninja. I have to say ninjas are pretty awesome.

Member Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Soul Eater Soul Soul Eater Logo Jigsaw Ribbon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2013 07:12 AM
    Threads

I've had a few dreams about anime. Never any nightmares about it though ^_^

Normal? What's normal? To only do what the masses do? And what is the benefit of that? Where is the problem in adopting a custom that is 'abnormal' if it has no negative affect on the world at large?
    ~ Ichihara Yuuko

Junior Member thedestrior is on a distinguished road thedestrior's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2012 08:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: thedestrior

Had a few ones, where there was all the bad guys i could remember coming into my classroom and telling me that if i dont do something( can't remember) that they were going to throw my classmates out the window(it was a two story building) pretty weird dream i believe it was in class in like 2nd grade

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BlackLotus View Post
    I had a daydream about what it would be like to live in the leaf village and be a ninja. I have to say ninjas are pretty awesome.
    Ah ah, wished I had had that dream!

8. Likes BlackLotus liked this post
    Senior Member MariannaB is on a distinguished road MariannaB's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2012 11:55 PM
    Threads

Oh I've had so many dreams where I'm allied with Lelouch, trying to save Area 11 and turn it back into Japan.
    And Lelouch was only the cause of my death in about half of those dreams.

Senior Member Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan has a reputation beyond repute Kona Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Cake Lie Glasses Red Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2012 06:54 AM
    Threads

I've had few dream like that. Last night it was pandora (saint seiya) trying to kill me. I was killed because of lelouch so many times... only kira can beat him for that xD

Senior Member MariannaB is on a distinguished road MariannaB's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2012 11:55 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphin View Post
    I've had few dream like that. Last night it was pandora (saint seiya) trying to kill me. I was killed because of lelouch so many times... only kira can beat him for that xD
    Death by Lelouch in a dream in something that you and I have in common.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MariannaB View Post
    Death by Lelouch in a dream in something that you and I have in common.
    Ah ah, I think I never died on my dreams

Senior Member AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Systems N64 Hello Kitty Soul Eater Logo
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2017 03:25 PM
    Threads

I swear I had a dream with the characters of Ouran before lol
    I had one with Sabastian Michealis in it and another one that had Lavi (D.Gray-man) in it lol I don't remember them very well though.

| Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube | MyAnimeList |

"Frustrations will not last forever. Nobody can keep on going without some measure of reward."

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AshureeChan View Post
    I swear I had a dream with the characters of Ouran before lol
    I had one with Sabastian Michealis in it and another one that had Lavi (D.Gray-man) in it lol I don't remember them very well though.
    I knew you must have had a dream with Lavi xD

Senior Member AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan has a reputation beyond repute AshureeChan's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Luffy View Post
    I knew you must have had a dream with Lavi xD
    Haha oh shut up! XD

"Frustrations will not last forever. Nobody can keep on going without some measure of reward."

16. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Haha oh shut up! XD
    I think your Lavi dream was either so good or so awkward that you just don't wanna tell us about it ah ah jk

boopaloop! TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2012 08:46 PM
    Threads

One of the first dreams I ever remember having involved Digimon, which is odd since I must have only seen 5 episodes...Really nostalgic, I don't remember much of it-very vague but it still sticks with me.

EDIT: Speaking of just dreams in general, does anyone else have a hard time running in dreams? Whenever I try to run somewhere (whether it's running FROM something or not), it always feels like I'm trying to run underwater. Like how your feet can't quite stay on the ground to get any traction. It's really frustrating
    Last edited by TheThunderBringer; 07-18-2012 at 11:20 AM.

"dude your user name is B.A! props! sounds like a stoner metal band *loves stoner metal*...i might steal it >.>"

-RaShayRitto

Gil
    Sassy
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I think your Lavi dream was either so good or so awkward that you just don't wanna tell us about it ah ah jk
    Haha no, I honestly don't remember it all that much lol

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Haha no, I honestly don't remember it all that much lol
    Ah ah, ok, I'll believe you

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ah ah, ok, I'll believe you

Jump in the line...

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Jump in the line...

Lol, what has this to do with this thread's subject?

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sorry, couldn't resist with what you said.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sorry, couldn't resist with what you said.
    Lol xD

So, tell some of your anime dreams/nightmares

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I did in the first post. It's hard to remember them all.

One of mine involved a neighborhood where every girl was a zombie, mostly because this guy who beat his wife to death knew voodoo and didn't want to go to jail. The zombies were all valley girls. Oddly my place in the dream was just as a visitor. While watching a DVD I saw a preview for a movie based on Spike from Buffy the vampire slayer.
    Comepletely different actor than the original kind of like the Buffy movie only darker and more modern, but it was based in the 1800's when Spike was having a fight with Dru so he went off to kill some London railroad workers.

Railroad worker: (Lying on th ground, bleeding and staring at Spike who has a pick sticking out of his chest) Who are you?
    Spike: *hefting a railroad spike* Name's William mate. But you can call me- *Slams spike at the guy's head. Image cuts off leaving the word Spike in pointy letters on th screen and a release date*

Last edited by Clayton_n; 07-19-2012 at 04:13 PM.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I did in the first post. It's hard to remember them all.

One of mine involved a neighborhood where every girl was a zombie, mostly because this guy who beat his wife to death knew voodoo and didn't want to go to jail. The zombies were all valley girls. Oddly my place in the dream was just as a visitor. While watching a DVD I saw a preview for a movie based on Spike from Buffy the vampire slayer.
    Comepletely different actor than the original kind of like the Buffy movie only darker and more modern, but it was based in the 1800's when Spike was having a fight with Dru so he went off to kill some London railroad workers.

Railroad worker: (Lying on th ground, bleeding and staring at Spike who has a pick sticking out of his chest) Who are you?
    Spike: *hefting a railroad spike* Name's William mate. But you can call me- *Slams spike at the guy's head. Image cuts off leaving the word Spike in pointy letters on th screen and a release date*
    I love how dreams can be so weird xD

Cannibal Countess ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett has a reputation beyond repute ChibiLovett's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Heart Pocky
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2016 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChibiLovett Steam ID: ChibiLovett

I don't usually dream about characters from anime or movies or anything...with the exception, of course, of the chain of Dark Shadows dreams I kept having after I finally got to see it. <3 For the most part my dreams are mostly real people. I did have one, though, where I was in the Naruto universe. I was a vampire and had to fight both the third and fifth hokages and killed them both. Something also happened with Kankuro while we were trapped by Haku's ice mirrors, but I can't remember what and I'm too lazy to go dig out my old dream diary to remind myself. Twas a very long dream and I can only remember a little bit of it off the top of my head.

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I dreamed I was the guy who had to pick up bodies from a ninja training academy on a huge mountain the other day.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information