AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: technology of the new era.. post your wish lists here

Senior Member cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2013 11:40 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: opulant warrior

Default technology of the new era.. post your wish lists here

Senior Member The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2013 05:09 PM
    I'm either in a book or I fell through the Looking Glass...
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Tahmira Steam ID: Tahmira

Default Re: technology of the new era.. post your wish lists here

I've always wanted one of these...

http://www.amazon.com/Motorola-Flipo...ds=smart+watch

Senior Member cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

i want this to be my door bell where you have to play a certain keys after scanning your thumb or i guess the face recognition in my security system would work... but yeah this http://www.amazon.com/Smart-Planet-P...rds=foot+piano

Senior Member The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun has a brilliant future The Ace RailGun's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by cowtipper View Post
    i want this to be my door bell where you have to play a certain keys after scanning your thumb or i guess the face recognition in my security system would work... but yeah this http://www.amazon.com/Smart-Planet-P...rds=foot+piano
    I really want a doorbell that you can set your favorite song to play every time somebody rings it

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeTrek View Post
    I really want a doorbell that you can set your favorite song to play every time somebody rings it
    Lool, that would be really funny xD

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Luffy View Post
    Lool, that would be really funny xD
    I know right? what I would do is I would set a really weird/funny/annoying/scary song to it so that when people press it they will be afraid to entering my house

7. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I know right? what I would do is I would set a really weird/funny/annoying/scary song to it so that when people press it they will be afraid to entering my house
    Loool, that and a loose rotveiller and you'd be the worse host ever xD

9. Likes The Ace RailGun liked this post
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Loool, that and a loose rotveiller and you'd be the worse host ever xD
    That gives me an idea -googles rotwillers for sale- >:-)

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That gives me an idea -googles rotwillers for sale- >:-)
    Lol, so you definetely are committed in trying to scare people from entering your house xD

Also some new technological stuff would be unlimited batteries, lol, for everything, selphones, cameras, laptops... it'd be really handy

Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Lol, so you definetely are committed in trying to scare people from entering your house xD
    Loool only the people who I don't like and don't worry you aren't on my keep out list

13. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Loool only the people who I don't like and don't worry you aren't on my keep out list
    Ah ah, nice reply!

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

would you like me to create you a mixtape of songs ranging from the most gorey gangster rap for when your friends are about to smoke some people before entering to a aCapella for when there is a party and some abient hard hitting dubstep to see if strangers will dance at your doorstep... i have like 20 different voices so it would be entertaining to say the least and give me something to do...

damnit windows movie maker sucks... if i want to add diff tracks or sound clips i have to record just the right amount and then save them in the same file if it's the same song and then copy paste... it won't let me chop up soundclips damnit now i am pissed...

so i guess sony vegas as well as a new laptop is on my wishlist... i hope i get this for my birthday http://www.amazon.com/Sony-VPCEH34FX...ords=sony+vaio

damnit i am drewling over this
    http://store.sony.com/webapp/wcs/sto...-LBOM-3:amz:df

i mean druiling and will get this

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...19128&csid=_61
    Last edited by cowtipper; 07-14-2012 at 07:04 PM.

Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by cowtipper View Post
    would you like me to create you a mixtape of songs ranging from the most gorey gangster rap for when your friends are about to smoke some people before entering to a aCapella for when there is a party and some abient hard hitting dubstep to see if strangers will dance at your doorstep... i have like 20 different voices so it would be entertaining to say the least and give me something to do...

damnit windows movie maker sucks... if i want to add diff tracks or sound clips i have to record just the right amount and then save them in the same file if it's the same song and then copy paste... it won't let me chop up soundclips damnit now i am pissed...

so i guess sony vegas as well as a new laptop is on my wishlist... i hope i get this for my birthday http://www.amazon.com/Sony-VPCEH34FX...ords=sony+vaio

damnit i am drewling over this
    http://store.sony.com/webapp/wcs/sto...-LBOM-3:amz:df

i mean druiling and will get this

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...19128&csid=_61
    A solution to hating windows movie maker...get a Mac. Imovie is ten times better and Sony Vegas is even better than that. I think I found what song I would use for my doorbell:

Or:

17. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nice stuff @AnimeTrek

Copyright © 2013 FS FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Ice Cream Bamboo Cup
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2023 07:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I'm closing this since the topic is more suitable for your blog. Spamming amazon links of gadgets you want doesn't really contribute to the forum in any way.

*closed*

Closed Thread

Thread Information