AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: what would you do when it was the last day of your life?

Look over there ---> Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Hyundai Coupe Mario Bowser Shell Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2022 04:00 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: PrinnyBombed

Default Re: what would you do when it was the last day of your life?

Whatever came to mind.

Senior Member cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2013 11:40 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: opulant warrior

uh it's just another day to me, and i don't regret a thing

Senior Member Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Shuriken Systems PS3 Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2014 11:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Explorer Oak

Spend time with family and friends, tell them how much i care about them and inspire them to do there best. Cleen up my living area, write a will and then make my way out.

Towards the end of the day after all is said and done, i would go sit inder an Oak tree by myself. And just sit there with my thoughts and the sunset intill i pass.

Honestly i'm looking forward to the afterlife...
    Explorer Oak ~ Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's seed, that held its ground. Never give up!

Senior Member cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper is infamous around these parts cowtipper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2013 11:40 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: opulant warrior

well i would like to meet the people who have been lurking in my shadow because not to brag or anything but on another forumn about 10k people have viewed my profile and i have created threads with an avg of 100 views per thread and the user base is like a million... so it would be nice to know who had been lurking and i want to develope a program to find out everyone that has viewed my threads over the 10 forumns that i post on and take about a month before my death and inspire them to record a eulogy that gets broadcasted at my funeral and maybe have my online friends visit me at my death...

it would be nice to become creamated or rather i make something of significant sentimental value that all my online friends or rather the people who respect me online could hold on 2... umm i have created many works of art and think having an auction that goes to the charities of my choice would be kind of cool... i would have to reserve like 2k pieces of artwork yet i am prolly going to live past 100 so that won't be too hard lets see some quick math, uh i am nervous not using a calculator... 365 days a year so avg 350 times 3 = 1050... so three years is about 1095 days... ummm division time being conservative lets say i live till 80. 3 goes into 80 about 26 times. so 26X1095 uhhh dangit i used to be able to do it
    breaking out the pencil and paper to check answer
    28,470divided by 2k
    so i spend maximum 1hr every 2 weeks on something that i save before i die and write a poem letter song maybe create a cd to go along with it to alll my anonymous fans whilst supporting my work and getting money so i can have a really awesome funeral... my will well that's it right there cause a lot of people have given me invaluable information online... and i am sure that after i die some association could track these people down and send them a gift..

if they die before me or if i know they are about to die then i will send them verses of scripture before their last day...

idk i just thought of that on the spot.... the expresso coffee is getting to me...

so if you want some artwork like or idk most pieces will be simple but i will not hesitate to send someone a piece of this and you can eat it the day i die i'll sprinkle some magic into it and cook them with love if i am unable to cook or in bad shape i will send a video of me making to cookies to a company that needs help because i developed my own recipe and the taste not to brag but out of the 1k irl people i shared them with at highschool only one complained and that's cause they had allergies

Senior Member MariannaB is on a distinguished road MariannaB's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2012 11:55 PM
    Threads

I would fly to the US.
    Last edited by MariannaB; 07-17-2012 at 07:05 PM.

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

and listen to

Quote Originally Posted by cowtipper View Post
    uh it's just another day to me, and i don't regret a thing
    hey! you could join me! lol
    Last edited by Kaleohano; 07-17-2012 at 04:35 AM.
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Senior Member elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2013 07:41 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

If it was a last day of my life today, i would leave work straight away, go home and spend the rest of the day with my guy, talking about good times and enjoying some good food. Just a relaxing quality time together.

No point racing all around the place doing things i wanted to do in the future, because in the end none of that matters.

8. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by elisaelisa View Post
    No point racing all around the place doing things i wanted to do in the future, because in the end none of that matters.
    You're quite right about that
    In the end doesn't matter how many places we have been to, how money we gain, etc, but if he were happy and felt fulfilled

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

10. Likes elisaelisa liked this post
    Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

chillaxitate
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

12. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Watching all the anime I could, speeding up every episode for 1 or 2 minutes would also be an option xD

Senior Member Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl has a reputation beyond repute Bamboobowl's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Trollface Jigsaw Ribbon Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2013 11:48 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I would donate everything I had to those less fortunate, spend some quality time with my family, write an auto-biography, and if I were dying of a disease I would give my money to research on it so others won't share the same fate.
    In my last moments, I would love to spend it drifting lazily on my back in the ocean, looking up at the beautiful sunset.

15. Thanks Mugiwara-no-Basuke thanked for this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by River Kingston View Post
    I would donate everything I had to those less fortunate, spend some quality time with my family, write an auto-biography, and if I were dying of a disease I would give my money to research on it so others won't share the same fate.
    In my last moments, I would love to spend it drifting lazily on my back in the ocean, looking up at the beautiful sunset.
    That's so generous, good thought!

Member BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus has much to be proud of BlackLotus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2012 09:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I would embrace my friends and family and hold on to them till the very end. I would die happy that way. No pain, no regrets, just in the arms of my loved ones.

18. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BlackLotus View Post
    No pain, no regrets, just in the arms of my loved ones.
    That sure was a great deep sentence!

20. Thanks BlackLotus thanked for this post
    Likes BlackLotus liked this post
    teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

I wish the first word I ever said was the word "quote," so right before I die I could say "unquote." - Steven Wright
    Last edited by International 4-8818; 07-19-2012 at 06:50 PM.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid that it will never begin." - Grace Hanson

Senior Member Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder has a reputation beyond repute Jacob's Ladder's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Goomba Paint Palette Kawaii Sundae
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2015 05:42 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SolidArmor1

I laughed at the title...I would visit all the friends I've missed for such a long time. Visit places I've only dreamed of, and watch all the anime I could. lol. But, I would really want to show someone how much they meant to me. After that Im fine with what may come...

Senior Member MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23 has a reputation beyond repute MVPDJ23's Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Kawasaki Ninja Radioactive Compass
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2012 08:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: iitz CoCoHuNtEr Steam ID: MVPDJ23

"in the end its not year in your life that counts its the life in your year" -Abraham Lincoln
    BLADE OR DIE!

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'd go to Valley Fair. It's an amusement park not far from my house.

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Closed Thread

Thread Information