Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Luffy View Post
I have some far of heights and still I improved a lot, but also I never had any problem with travelling on plane, indeed the first time I did so (2007) I was really thrilled with the lifting of sensation, and on the other next ocasions I just loved the plane speeding up and then leaving the groud
I've been on a plane more times than I can remember now I think the first one I went on was back in the 1990's (well after 1992 as I wasn't even born before then unless I was somehow caught in a temporal shift lol) I must admit the short flights have gone downhill over time as there are no longer any films to watch and you don't even get the little map showing you where about you are flying over.
But the sensation of lifting off the ground thats something that to be honest will never get boring and still amazes me at how far as a species we've come that we can send people en mass into the air with their luggage and cargo onboard truly amazing. Whats taken animals centuries to adapt and grow new limbs to help them fly we ignore the evolutionary stages and build ourselves something that can make us travel faster than a Cheetah, fly higher than a bird and go down as far as a whale truly we are an amazing species.