AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Things you are sick of

Senior Member Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Shuriken Systems PS3 Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2014 11:34 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Explorer Oak

Default Things you are sick of

Things that you are sick of hearing, Thing you are sick of seeing, Things that you are sick of dealing with. Rant on about the redundant news reports, anoying slang, akward trends, anything that rubs you the wrong way.

Here's a list of things that i'm sick of:

-Hipsters ( The kinds that try hard at being a hipster )
    -People who think they are poor, but own Ipods, nice clothes etc..
    -All teenagers thinking college will grant them a successfull career
    -YOLO ( So as soon as a rapper mentions it you think it's cool? )
    -SWAG
    -Talor gang ( Not a gang anymore, just a bunch of poser teens )
    -Fake sympathy ( Especialy on television )
    -People that KISS A$$

You've from me, what's a list of things that you are just plain sick of?

Thanks for reading and participating! Love you guys! ^.^
    <3 Oak
    Explorer Oak ~ Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's seed, that held its ground. Never give up!

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Things you are sick of

Quote Originally Posted by Explorer Oak View Post
    Things that you are sick of hearing, Thing you are sick of seeing, Things that you are sick of dealing with. Rant on about the redundant news reports, anoying slang, akward trends, anything that rubs you the wrong way.

-SWAG
    -People that KISS A$$
    Particularly the 2nd one, is really interesting but also the fake simpathy, I just don't like cinical people
    Other things... my mom telling me to go to bed at night when I'm at the PC :P And also of politics, damn, it's exasperating

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

Senior Member Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon 104 - Cubone Saxophone
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2016 09:09 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bassoonist26

- Anything related to zombies and zombie apocalypses.
    - People complaining like they're at the bottom of the barrel when they haven't experienced anything really bad yet. (My teenage self was very much like that, and I regret it so much. I wish I had spent my teenage years being happy, because I had so much room to do that, but instead I was a drama queen.)

The second one actually makes me sick. Almost literally. Because I totally see my past self in them when they talk like that, and I just can't stand it. There is no room in this life to act like that, because anything can happen, and make what you complained about yesterday completely moot. I underestimated what could happen, I was so stupid. I don't want to see people who have so much room for happiness being like that.

Didn't mean to go off there like that, but somehow the TC saying how annoying people who aren't poor complaining about being poor are brought it up.

~Made by me~

4. Likes Elphaba, Explorer Oak liked this post
    Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I hear you on YOLO, I literally feel like freaking out whenever someone says that. It's not witty or cute, in fact doing stupid stunts just because ~YOLO~ is completely idiotic in my eyes. It seems like those people just want 15 minutes of e-fame.

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bassoonista View Post
    - People complaining like they're at the bottom of the barrel when they haven't experienced anything really bad yet. (My teenage self was very much like that, and I regret it so much. I wish I had spent my teenage years being happy, because I had so much room to do that, but instead I was a drama queen.)

The second one actually makes me sick. Almost literally. Because I totally see my past self in them when they talk like that, and I just can't stand it. There is no room in this life to act like that, because anything can happen, and make what you complained about yesterday completely moot. I underestimated what could happen, I was so stupid. I don't want to see people who have so much room for happiness being like that.

Didn't mean to go off there like that, but somehow the TC saying how annoying people who aren't poor complaining about being poor are brought it up.
    Kinda sick of it too, some people complaining all the time on how hard their life is but doing almost nothing to change it
    Also sick of TV commercials before a program I want to watch (specially when I'm drowsy) :P

Don't like zombies as well

7. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga has a reputation beyond repute marvelangga's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Thor and Call Me Maybe memes.

9. Likes John Watson, Explorer Oak, Jozette liked this post
    Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I'll admit that I throw around "Call me maybe" quite a lot xD But I'll keep it mind since the last thing I want is to intentionally annoy someone :]

@Uchiha_Luffy that annoys me quite a bit, though honestly if people continuously complain about their life and don't even try to listen to others or try to get help in some way, I start to think they just want to be mollycoddled.

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

11. Likes Explorer Oak, Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jellal Fernandes View Post
    @Uchiha_Luffy that annoys me quite a bit, though honestly if people continuously complain about their life and don't even try to listen to others or try to get help in some way, I start to think they just want to be mollycoddled.
    Exactly!! which is indeed very sad (but guess kinda common as well )

13. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Basically:

- attention seekers
    - show off
    - egomaniac
    - gossip
    - work
    - people who complain a lot but do nothing to solve their problems
    - dishonesty and disloyalty

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonMoon View Post
    Basically:

- attention seekers
    - show off
    - egomaniac
    - gossip
    - work
    I subscribe all! :P
    The first 3 are particularly annoying for me

16. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    AFs Cutest Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette has a reputation beyond repute Jozette's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2019 09:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

basically the same thing and people who judge.

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

-people born after 1995, most of them
    -ramen noodles
    -YOLO
    -Swag, because they have swog
    -people who can't use memes right
    -these #moronsusinghashtags
    -"wise" teenagers
    -high gas prices >:V

boopaloop! TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2012 08:46 PM
    Threads

Swag made me genuinely forget that it's short for 'swagger,' I was so upset with myself. I was playing like Pokemon Black or something and a wild Pokemon used Swagger and was like "wtf is swagger...............wow, TTB, just wow." Pretty mad.

"dude your user name is B.A! props! sounds like a stoner metal band *loves stoner metal*...i might steal it >.>"

-RaShayRitto

20. Likes Princess Cupcake, Explorer Oak liked this post
    4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That can easily be explained with credit cards.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Bassoonista View Post

There's one right there, Zombie stuff. It's extremely overused, almost as much as the beatles and twilight. But... It's still awsome. Aahahahahahah!
    Explorer Oak ~ Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's seed, that held its ground. Never give up!

23. Likes TheThunderBringer liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by grell loves jozette View Post
    I also don't like judging people (when they don't know much about the person in question or do some nasty comments when that person is not around) but I'd like to be a judge :P

25. Likes Explorer Oak, TheThunderBringer liked this post
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Jellal Fernandes View Post
    I hear you on YOLO, I literally feel like freaking out whenever someone says that. It's not witty or cute, in fact doing stupid stunts just because ~YOLO~ is completely idiotic in my eyes. It seems like those people just want 15 minutes of e-fame.
    Exactly how i feel. Hopefully it will blow off soon, haha! ^.^

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

Basically:

- attention seekers
    - show off
    - egomaniac
    - gossip
    - work
    Now that is a good list! Minus work, i relate to all of those. Atention seekers, oooh that pisses me off. Especialy when you obviously tell they're fienin for it. Like savage dogs.

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by grell loves jozette View Post
    Judgements are a part of life, a human defence mechanism. However, people judge to an extreme amount to the piint where they make up there mind about another person, without ever talking to them. Now that, needs to change.

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Seung-li View Post
    -people born after 1995, most of them
    -ramen noodles
    -YOLO
    -Swag, because they have swog
    -people who can't use memes right
    -these #moronsusinghashtags
    -"wise" teenagers
    -high gas prices >:V
    Ahahahahaha! "Wise" teenagers you hit that the spot on that one. X)

27. Likes CrimsonMoon liked this post
    Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2016 01:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

-SWAG
    I like to refer to swag as style that might get me the americanized asian ladies. Lol. Maybe not, since I'm too much of a weird otaku.
    But THANK YOU for pointing out Taylor gang. It's the most annoying thing ever. I have some respect for Wiz Khalifa, but that movement he started is all kinds of bleh.

Right now, the one thing that I'm sick of is bad news. As in really bad things broadcasted on the news.

Basically:

- attention seekers
    - show off
    - egomaniac
    - gossip
    - work
    What about people that show off something they are talented in?
    Last edited by Albear; 07-07-2012 at 03:50 PM.

29. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    ♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm with Seung on the ramen noodles. Also sick of: my manager being condescending towards me, doing the dishes, this hot weather, never getting to do the things I want to do, and a girl named Stephanie always tryna come over to my house when she is knows she is not welcome here... >:[

31. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cheese the saurus Rex View Post
    What about people that show off something they are talented in?
    (I know you didn't quote me but as I said I agreed I decided it was legitimate for me to reply xD)
    In that case it dependes on how the people shows off but usually I had nothing at all against it (the first thing it came to my mind were all the great drawings here on AF )

33. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    Member sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc has a brilliant future sarahc's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2012 07:46 AM
    Threads

-SWAG
    -People that KISS A$$

You've from me, what's a list of things that you are just plain sick of?

Thanks for reading and participating! Love you guys! ^.^
    <3 Oak
    sick of?... hmm

Drug Addicts
    Neds/Chavs
    Racism
    People who think they are better than you
    also fake sympathy
    attention seeker
    Liars.

I have a shortish list... I think lol

35. Likes Explorer Oak, Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

People going "no offense, but" and then saying something offensive.

I don't feel like typing for years about everything else.

37. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sarahc View Post
    sick of?... hmm

Drug Addicts
    Neds/Chavs
    Racism
    People who think they are better than you
    also fake sympathy
    attention seeker
    Liars.

I have a shortish list... I think lol
    Forgot about drug addicts, racism and liars (my brother is lying all the time, that really upsets me)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Moonlight View Post
    People going "no offense, but" and then saying something offensive.
    Yeah, I go like "-_-" when that happens

39. Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    Junior Member Nevada-kun will become famous soon enough Nevada-kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2012 05:36 PM
    Threads

Here are some things I'm sick of.
    1. Rabid bronies. The type that go around everywhere wearing pony tshirts, pants, and always talk about how "Friendship is magic", and that it's a "beautiful show".
    2. People who think using "can not" or "you are" instead of "can't" and "you're" makes them grammatically correct
    3. Making lists
    4. People on the internet who shout "YOLO YOLO YOLO!!!!!!!11oneoneone"
    5. People who hate anime
    6. People who use apostrophes after everything that ends in an "s". (Example: end's, thank's, apostrophe's)
    Last edited by Nevada-kun; 07-07-2012 at 07:04 PM.

41. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke, Explorer Oak liked this post
    The Cry of the Wolf Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider has a reputation beyond repute Disconnected Outsider's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan Naruto Headband Eva Unit 01
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2014 04:00 AM
    Somewhere between a dream and a nightmare.
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XMercySentenceX

I've never heard of a "yolo". Sounds like a toy or something. :\ Haven't heard someone use "swag" instead of swagger either, but I'm not really social. Sounds like someone that's too lazy to say the whole word. :/ Yolo though, that just sounds stupid. So, even though I haven't heard it used, those are on my list.

-Yolo
    -Swag
    -People trying to squeeze out favors of any and all types from someone that cares about them without lifting a finger in return. Even worse is when they know that the people they're squeezing favors from feel some sort of obligation to do it. The obligation being different for everyone of course.
    -Shallow people
    -People that judge others when they don't even know anything about the people they're judging in the first place
    -Disrespectful people
    -Disloyal people
    -People that stab you in the back
    -People that call anime "cartoons" -_- I mean, c'mon. Last time I checked, a "CARTOON" didn't have blood and/or rough(adult-like) language in it. Seriously.
    -People that push other people around to make themselves feel strong or just because they're bored.

I think that's it.. but I'm kind of rushing since there's lightning flashing everywhere. ^.^','
    And not to pull your halo down, around your neck and tug you off your cloud,
    but I'm more than just a little curious how you're planning to go about making your amends to the dead.
    Your halo slipping down to choke you now.

Closed Thread

Thread Information