AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: another "I don't know the name of this anime" thread

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default another "I don't know the name of this anime" thread

So, I know there are a lot of posts about this topic, so I'll keep it brief:

I want to know the name of the series where:

*One episode was in a school, and the students tried pulling down to gain 'status' in the school.
    the person whose trousers were never pulled down was the "leader". I think his special technique was to wear two pairs at once
    *Another episode was a final fantasy parody
    . Can't remember much about that episode.
    *and another one which consisted of a single scene where a man lay paralysed in bed motionless, and the episode was basically a monologue.

It was a series where they did something completely different each episode. I hope someone knows what I'm talking about!

Thanks.
    Last edited by mrpineapple; 07-01-2012 at 04:57 PM.

Senior Member SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts One Piece Mugiwara
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2013 08:13 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Overlord3k

Default Re: another "I don't know the name of this anime" thread

The first thing that comes to mind is Welcome to the NHK but I am unsure as I don't really understand the first one and the 3rd one is missing words. I also don't remember if Welcome to the NHK is episodic but I do remember it had a Final Fantasy XI parody for like 2 episodes.

It could also be Gintama but as I said I am not sure of what your first question is asking and the 3rd one.

Other anime it could be from the top of my head (episodic/parody) but not sure if any had a Final Fantasy parody
    Lucky Star
    Hayate no Gotoku!

I tried and let me know if you can remember anything else or if you can better explain the first one as it could help
    Last edited by SpeaR; 07-01-2012 at 11:29 AM.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SpeaR:2690623
    The first thing that comes to mind is Welcome to the NHK but I am unsure as I don't really understand the first one and the 3rd one is missing words. I also don't remember if Welcome to the NHK is episodic but I do remember it had a Final Fantasy XI parody for like 2 episodes.

It could also be Gintama but as I said I am not sure of what your first question is asking and the 3rd one.

Other anime it could be from the top of my head (episodic/parody) but not sure if any had a Final Fantasy parody
    Lucky Star
    Hayate no Gotoku!

I tried and let me know if you can remember anything else or if you can better explain the first one as it could help
    Fixed some things in original post.

Well it isn't nhk or lucky star because I've seen both them (they're great)

Might be Hayate no gotoku.

It's hard to remember all the stuff though
    the final fantasy parody was similar to nhk's one

Senior Member SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR has a reputation beyond repute SpeaR's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts One Piece Mugiwara
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by mrpineapple View Post

Did you check if it was Gintama? Both 2 and 3 do appear in Gintama but I don't remember if the first one does.
    If it isn't you should still check it out as the anime is hilarious

I can't think of anything else it could be umm. Sorry if I wasn't able to help.

Last edited by SpeaR; 07-01-2012 at 05:46 PM.

5. Thanks mrpineapple thanked for this post
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SpeaR:2690671

Did you check if it was Gintama? Both 2 and 3 do appear in Gintama but I don't remember if the first one does.
    If it isn't you should still check it out as the anime is hilarious

I can't think of anything else it could be umm. Sorry if I wasn't able to help.

Yes! it's gintama!
    Thanks so much for helping

Maybe number 1 was something else i got confused with.

7. Likes SpeaR liked this post
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts One Piece Mugiwara
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Yes! it's gintama!
    Thanks so much for helping

Maybe number 1 was something else i got confused with.
    Haha no problem and glad to help
    Gintama is my most favorite anime good luck enjoying it.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information