AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Midori No Hibi

Junior Member Cyberhunter Cyberhunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2004 12:58 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

What can i say.. i love the series, i love the manga...
    Comments? Suggestions?

Senior Member Foxxer will become famous soon enough Foxxer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2007 05:20 PM
    Threads

Keen!

Might work even better if you put a slight shadow behind the foreground cutout, to make it stand out more and look a little 3-D.

Senior Member Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2008 09:36 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Hmmm... try to change the hue & saturation of the bg,
    I think more orange one.... no no, maybe bluiesh or ......no idea,
    but the gray one seems not very nice I think...

try reduce the white stroke around the main pics, put shadow seems ok, I think..

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well it was either the stroke or the shadow... they looked bad together... and the shadow looks better on its own... and as far as colour, after playing with hue/saturation/colour leves, this is about the best looking i could see

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Much better w/out the stroke. I likes. ^_^
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

Senior Member Foxxer will become famous soon enough Foxxer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2007 05:20 PM
    Threads

Neat look to it! I think it'd look even cooler if it were emphasized that the figure and puppet were a 2-D cutout in front of the background... to do that, I'd blur the background very very slightly to make it a little less in-focus, and I'd bring the shadow a little closer to the figure. But that's just me.

Might also look neat if the manga in the background were tilted at an angle, but then again maybe not, it fits the 4x3 screen size well.

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

The one with the shadow looks really neat. It seems like a good manga to read. From what I just read on your wallpaper. Why is he not in colour like the girl there? Somehow he's more part of the manga page than the girl there..I wonder if you moved the image a bit to the left to complete the blade at the edge. I don't know it just looked weird being cut off in the middle.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lets see... the blade is half off the screen for a couple of reasons...
    1'st i did a bad job at colouring the part you cant see...
    2'nd the whole picture is placed so you can see certain parts of the manga behind it... i like the part in the bottum left when she is stabbing him in the hand, but the face he is making(which is blocked) i didnt much care for... you also wouldnt be able to see the ice cream at all, and thats just to cute to leave out...
    as for not not colouring him... 1'st i had a hard enough time making her look right,... 2'nd i actually like the way it looks, i dont know why really i just do.
    and as far as bluring the manga behind them(i just tried this) it hurt my eyes looking at it :blink:

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

ok fair enough reason

Closed Thread

Thread Information