AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Let's make a story *READ* (((Everyone Add to the story)

Senior Member xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts Eye
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2012 08:17 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Let's make a story *READ* (((Everyone Add to the story)

I'm going to start off with a sentence and then the next person can add to it, move the character, [I]t's like making a story be spontaneous and creative, well come up with an ending once we get a good 1k replys

Everyone play in...

Ok Our Unknown Hero "The chosen one" is walking down the dark ally's of tokyo till......????

---------- Post added 06-20-2012 at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was 06-19-2012 at 11:45 PM ----------

guess I tryd...
    Last edited by xMaTTx; 06-19-2012 at 11:47 PM.

2. Thanks Mugiwara-no-Basuke thanked for this post
    Likes Explorer Oak liked this post
    Member Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2012 11:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Let's make a story *READ* (((Everyone Add to the story)

He encounters a man, sitting on a balcony railing of the apartment above him. The man is strapped to a flimsy metal ring fastened to the wall. He appears as if he has no intention of doing anything but sit there. He's staring straight ahead at the blank wall, with a pensive expression.
    "What on earth are you doing?" our unnamed hero (can I call him Ren?) calls out. The man shows no response. "You're going to fall if you stay like that, you moron!" Ren shouts.
    The man finally looks down. "You're the one who is going to fall," he replies, almost imperceptibly.
    "What?" Ren says. The man doesn't answer. Shaking his head, Ren exits the alleyway into the street. He hears the man call out to him again. He doesn't know what he said, but he continues on as if he had heard nothing. It was just a crazy man, after all. Who else would sit on a balcony railing staring at a blank wall?
    Up ahead, he hears a scream.

To The Power Of Wind

Senior Member Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Shuriken Systems PS3 Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2014 11:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Explorer Oak

(Let me say this was a great idea @xMaTTx ! Props man! ^.^)

*... Ren, the chosen one, striken with fear runs the opposite direction of the scream (Ren is a terrible coward). Back into the alleyway Ren the cowardly chosen one flees. And just as the old man had said; Ren falls down a trap door! Falling down what seams to be an endless pit of darkness, and screaming all the while, Ren can see a distant light fastly aproaching! As Ren the cowardly chosen one comes near to the end of the pit... *

You may take it from here next person! ^.^
    Explorer Oak ~ Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's seed, that held its ground. Never give up!

Senior Member Blade_Runner95 has a reputation beyond repute Blade_Runner95 has a reputation beyond repute Blade_Runner95 has a reputation beyond repute Blade_Runner95 has a reputation beyond repute Blade_Runner95 has a reputation beyond repute Blade_Runner95 has a reputation beyond repute Blade_Runner95 has a reputation beyond repute Blade_Runner95 has a reputation beyond repute Blade_Runner95 has a reputation beyond repute Blade_Runner95 has a reputation beyond repute Blade_Runner95 has a reputation beyond repute Blade_Runner95's Avatar
    Gil
    Depressed
    Gifts Kunai Shuriken Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2012 03:21 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Mastermind676 PSN ID: Blade_Runner95

He regains consciousness, to awaken in a dimly lit room, containing only a chair, in which he is sitting. The walls dirty, leaking and containing rust. Ahead of him, Ren sees a young girl, waiting in the corner of the room. Upon seeing that Ren had regained consciousness, she starts to slowly move towards him....

Ren, trying to contemplate the events that have happened thus far, barely manages to splutter out "Wh-Who are you?.. Please, I dont want any trouble..."

The young girl, standing barely metres away from where he is seated, comes into his field of vision. Long black hair, tattered clothes, eyes that could pierce through to the depths of your soul.

She says to him, in a cryptic manner: "Your fate is your own to decide. There are no more places, left to hide."

Behing her, she beckons toward a rusted door, which eerily opens to her movements.

Unsure of the girl, yet finding no other suitable course of action, he moves towards the door, and enters inside.......

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ren was still kinda lost in his thoughts when the catch of his eyes made him fiercly wake up for the reality.
    He was now in a tiny and dusty room in which the light was afraid to go in, the walls of it covered with shelves and those filled with books.
    «I wonder what my mother would say if my room was like this...» - he thought, clearly distracted.
    However, a creak of the woo'd floor being stumbled definetely make him alert but still he was so perplex with the room's reject appeaarence that it took him almost 2 seconds to notice the figure of a man leaning to one of the book shelves in the right corner of the room.
    "W-what that hell is this, you're that man!" - he begins to mumble, hesitating with the sock of the surprise flowing in his eyes, completely forgotten of room itself.
    «I just thought he had stayed there» - he keeps for his mind.
    "We have a lot to talk, Ren, we do..."
    "How do you know my name?" - he ask in half-frighten voice
    "We have a lot to talk but the place is a mess, as you can see..." - he keeps talking, ignorying Ren for complete.
    "Let's go... son"

Member Haloguy13 has a reputation beyond repute Haloguy13 has a reputation beyond repute Haloguy13 has a reputation beyond repute Haloguy13 has a reputation beyond repute Haloguy13 has a reputation beyond repute Haloguy13 has a reputation beyond repute Haloguy13 has a reputation beyond repute Haloguy13 has a reputation beyond repute Haloguy13 has a reputation beyond repute Haloguy13 has a reputation beyond repute Haloguy13 has a reputation beyond repute Haloguy13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2012 07:28 PM
    Threads

Default Story

Then as he said lets go he wakes up I his class room with his teachers and firends.the bell rings and his long time firend rino comes up to him " hey sleepy head wake up " said rino. "What oh it just u" ren said. " just me well I see who wanted to see who more" then all of the suden the room shakes

With the shaking going on ren sees a hole in the sky and he feels a warm yet sad feeling as if he could feel the world died at that moment then the warm feeling over welms his body "dame not now" rino said then in one second he turns in to

Senior Member xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx is a splendid one to behold xMaTTx's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts Eye
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

gotta keep it going, Love the story so far

9. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

He turns in to see (through the window's class) a black figure floating in the sky, directly above him. Evilness covers it's black coath and for some reason Ren couldn't move.
    It was just not only fear but a huge pressure on his body, resulting of the presence of that strange figure, that was imprisioning Ren on his own body.
    Seconds later a second figure came up in the sky, seeming exactly like the first one.
    "Yasuu's son is somewhere over here, gotta catch him" (can I call Ren's father this way?)
    Those words were icy and ressonated over the sky, making Ren to tremble a bit but, finally, releasing him from shock and allow him to move again.
    "What that hell is that...?" - he asked for nobody at special, not poiting but eyes fixed on the two dark figures on the sky
    "What the hell is what, Ren?! You're kinda freekin' me out with that scary face, it was just a little earthquake, this city full of them"- Rino replies.
    «So, I'm the only one who seems them?»

"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."
    "The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
    "Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    "I want to know God's thoughts; the rest are details."
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

Member Haloguy13 has a reputation beyond repute Haloguy13 has a reputation beyond repute Haloguy13 has a reputation beyond repute Haloguy13 has a reputation beyond repute Haloguy13 has a reputation beyond repute Haloguy13 has a reputation beyond repute Haloguy13 has a reputation beyond repute Haloguy13 has a reputation beyond repute Haloguy13 has a reputation beyond repute Haloguy13 has a reputation beyond repute Haloguy13 has a reputation beyond repute Haloguy13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Story

In rinos head "looks like they came for ren but it to early" rens phoje rang "hello" ren said as alwase "well son looks like u became the man I wanted u to be soon we will be together" said an unkown an

Senior Member Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak has a reputation beyond repute Explorer Oak's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Shuriken Systems PS3 Batmobile 1989
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2014 11:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Explorer Oak

Ren hangs up the phone and then spontaniously combusts into flames. Rino turns into a rhino and starts to rampage around the classroom. And then Rens dad brings Ren back to life and turna Rino back to normal and it's like nothing just happened. So basicly a loophole in the story. ;D
    Explorer Oak ~ Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's seed, that held its ground. Never give up!

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Or was it? Apparently Ren did combust and dye, sending flames through the telephone line, to Rhino's ears, setting him ablaze as well.
    Meanwhile, The Chosen One got his test results from the clinics, which read that he shows Sexually Transmitted Advanced-Stage Brain Cancer positive and has a life expectancy of 0.1 seconds.
    What will our ill-conceived hero do next?
    Last edited by DOOM!; 06-23-2012 at 08:46 AM.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

he will throw lots and lots of money at his head

cuz nothing can take care of cancer like cold hard cash.
    After that he tracks down Dr. LeDoom and crushes his sphincter until he dies to death! ...
    Then he goes to find charlie to see if their scheduled trip to candy mountain was still on schedule.
    However, while heading to Charlies' corner of the meadow,...
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Story

please be real about this

16. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts Eye
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I hope you guy's are really enjoying this thread because I'm enjoying the read

Member Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554 is a splendid one to behold Kuraya554's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2012 11:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

He suddenly realizes he's been transported into one of the slow-moving PC's in his school's computer lab. Around him are pixelated forms, but the machine is too old for the shapes to come into focus. "Great," he thinks, scowling at a orange blob only just before him. "Why did my school have to get Windows7 installed on these pieces of junk? It can't load any complicated programs fully."
    "Hello, Ren," said a voice from offscreen. Ren turned. Before him stood a young girl, perhaps eleven. Her hair glistened metallic gold, her skin shone like copper, and her eyes gave off the smoky aura of obsidian. She smiled brightly at him with shining ivory teeth, holding her hand out in a welcoming gesture. "What took you so long?"
    "Who're you?" Ren spluttered, stepping back. "More importantly, where am I? What is this place, meme central?"
    The girl laughed, waving away a man who kept consistently asking her for her number. "I already told you, I don't have a cell phone," she told him patiently. "Besides, I'm too young to go out with you. I'm only in middle school". She turned back to Ren. "Sorry about that. The popular ones seem to gather most often in this datastream, so it's usually pretty fun. But they can get kinda annoying sometimes."
    "Whatever. As long as the Annoying Orange doesn't show up, I'm fine," he grumbled.
    "Hey, Apple!" said a voice from behind. Ren buried his face in his hand.
    The girl smiled over at the orange. "Hey, what's up?"
    "Have you seen Pear? I can't find her anywhere."
    Apple smiled. "Have you tried the JumpStart datastream? If there's anywhere a kid sister would disappear to, it'd be there."
    Orange grinned. "Thanks a lot," he said, and bleeped out of sight.
    Ren cleared his throat. "Are you going to answer my questions or not?" he demanded.
    Apple turned, her expression slightly panicked. "I was going to ask you the exact same thing. Where on earth are we? Tell me."

OOC: I know next to nothing about computers, don't criticize me about my computer fantasy world. I had to make it interesting. ...Gosh, this is fun.
    Last edited by Kuraya554; 06-23-2012 at 05:27 PM.

To The Power Of Wind

19. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Story

Then as apple said that an alarm whent on and he was in his room and for some reason there was a girl in his bed "WHAT" ren said then she woke up "hello ying yang chan" said the girl "who are u" ren said "i am fira the fire master" said fira "why are u in my room" ren said "ren it time for school are u coming or what" rino said as she said that she came into his room "who r u" rino said "fira I am ying yang wife to be" fira said "why are u calling me ying yang" ren said " you are the master of light and darkness and she is rino the master of earth" fira said then rino

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Story

Grab ren and thrue him out the windo

Closed Thread

Thread Information