AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Pokemon Game? ;D

Senior Member モノクロ猫 has a reputation beyond repute モノクロ猫 has a reputation beyond repute モノクロ猫 has a reputation beyond repute モノクロ猫 has a reputation beyond repute モノクロ猫 has a reputation beyond repute モノクロ猫 has a reputation beyond repute モノクロ猫 has a reputation beyond repute モノクロ猫 has a reputation beyond repute モノクロ猫 has a reputation beyond repute モノクロ猫 has a reputation beyond repute モノクロ猫 has a reputation beyond repute モノクロ猫's Avatar
    Gil
    Wasted
    Gifts Ouran Patch Baka Death Note
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2013 06:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: otakuforever

Default Favorite Pokemon Game? ;D

My favorite would have to be Pokemon Diamond :3 If they had it for the Gameboy then I'll play with it non-stop :3 I have a Nintendo DS ;D

2. Thanks Mugiwara-no-Basuke thanked for this post
    Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts One Piece Flag Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2012 02:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Favorite Pokemon Game? ;D

Quote Originally Posted by OtakuForever View Post
    My favorite would have to be Pokemon Diamond :3 If they had it for the Gameboy then I'll play with it non-stop :3 I have a Nintendo DS ;D
    Pokemon Diamond was released just some months or so after I stop playing Pokemon on GameBoy, so I don't know it.
    I remember playing the first 3 games (Red, Green and Blue), with the 3 legendary birds, they were pretty good but not that different between them.
    I also played the Picachu version, which was really new, because the grafics were significantly better, had more colours and Pikachu was constatly behind you out of the pokeball and you could see his emotions, really nice, still remember it
    Then I think went Silver (with Lugia) and Gold versions, both with the 3 legendary pokemon's and those. My brother had the Golden and I the Silver, and despite we made some trades I mostly recall the Silver version, where the grafics were pretty much better (but still not that good, though perfectly ok) and there were a lot more pokemon.
    And finally I just had contact with the Saphira and the Rubi version, and once again I got one (Saphira) and my brother the Rubi. The grafics were the biggest inovation here, improving a LOT but also the double battles (2 pokemon vs 2 with alternate attaks, it was really great!!), and, of course, a significant number of new pokemon appeared.

And so that's my opinion! :P guess I kinda got too enthusiastic :P
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	pokemon.jpg‎
Views:	37
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	63445  
    Last edited by Mugiwara-no-Basuke; 06-19-2012 at 08:29 PM.

4. Likes モノクロ猫 liked this post
    Senior Member モノクロ猫 has a reputation beyond repute モノクロ猫 has a reputation beyond repute モノクロ猫 has a reputation beyond repute モノクロ猫 has a reputation beyond repute モノクロ猫 has a reputation beyond repute モノクロ猫 has a reputation beyond repute モノクロ猫 has a reputation beyond repute モノクロ猫 has a reputation beyond repute モノクロ猫 has a reputation beyond repute モノクロ猫 has a reputation beyond repute モノクロ猫 has a reputation beyond repute モノクロ猫's Avatar
    Gil
    Wasted
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Luffy View Post
    Pokemon Diamond was released just some months or so after I stop playing Pokemon on GameBoy, so I don't know it.
    I remember playing the first 3 games (Red, Green and Blue), with the 3 legendary birds, they were pretty good but not that different between them.
    I also played the Picachu version, which was really new, because the grafics were significantly better, had more colours and Pikachu was constatly behind you out of the pokeball and you could see his emotions, really nice, still remember it
    Then I think went Silver (with Lugia) and Gold versions, both with the 3 legendary pokemon's and those. My brother had the Golden and I the Silver, and despite we made some trades I mostly recall the Silver version, where the grafics were pretty much better (but still not that good, though perfectly ok) and there were a lot more pokemon.
    And finally I just had contact with the Saphira and the Rubi version, and once again I got one (Saphira) and my brother the Rubi. The grafics were the biggest inovation here, improving a LOT but also the double battles (2 pokemon vs 2 with alternate attaks, it was really great!!), and, of course, a significant number of new pokemon appeared.

And so that's my opinion! :P guess I kinda got too enthusiastic :P

Attachment 63445
    That must of been alot of fun! I wish I had my gameboy back :3 I don't recall what I did with it. I just love how if you're going to connect Gameboy to Gameboy you're gonna need a connector and plug it in Man, those were the good days

6. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Senior Member AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Drill Gurren Dai Gurren Dan K-on Pick
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2017 08:46 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My favorite was probably Yellow Version because i really liked the idea of pikachu actually walking with you outside of its pokeball. Also I liked that you were able to get bulbasaur, charmander and squritle all in one game.

Back To Business ~> Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke has a reputation beyond repute Mugiwara-no-Basuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That must of been alot of fun! I wish I had my gameboy back :3 I don't recall what I did with it. I just love how if you're going to connect Gameboy to Gameboy you're gonna need a connector and plug it in Man, those were the good days
    GREAT DAYS THERE WERE!!!

I had that great game to play 8 hours a day (if my parent's didn't make me do another thing or if my bro complained at them that he already wanted to play ah ah), school was damn easy, everything was so simple, ..., well I kinda enjoyed it well

Anyways the only problem was that I (my parents lol) spent a lot of batteries, 'cause the rechargeable one only shown up with Rubi and Saphira (those games were smaller in material size than the previous ones but that still could be played on that GB), I had the GB colour - still perfectly remember getting him as a present from my parents!!! (should be around 8) and a very old one, green, just black-and-white in which I played Donkey-Kong and tetris, but it lasted few time

---------- Post added at 02:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeBboy View Post
    My favorite was probably Yellow Version because i really liked the idea of pikachu actually walking with you outside of its pokeball. Also I liked that you were able to get bulbasaur, charmander and squritle all in one game.
    Exactly, I forgot that fundamental detail, you could have squirtle, charmander and bulbassour on the same game
    My fav was charmander, though Blastoisse and Charizard were both 19/20, I just didn't like bulbassour and even Venossaur very much, indeed, looking back to all the 3 starting-pokemon's, I almost never chose the green-type one since the fire and water always seemed cooler and more powerfull :P

9. Likes モノクロ猫 liked this post
    Gil
    Wasted
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

GREAT DAYS THERE WERE!!!

I had that great game to play 8 hours a day (if my parent's didn't make me do another thing or if my bro complained at them that he already wanted to play ah ah), school was damn easy, everything was so simple, ..., well I kinda enjoyed it well

Anyways the only problem was that I (my parents lol) spent a lot of batteries, 'cause the rechargeable one only shown up with Rubi and Saphira (those games were smaller in material size than the previous ones but that still could be played on that GB), I had the GB colour - still perfectly remember getting him as a present from my parents!!! (should be around 8) and a very old one, green, just black-and-white in which I played Donkey-Kong and tetris, but it lasted few time
    Lol same here! I had the GB advanced in blue, it was the best thing ever! And my parents would spend alot on batteries too! xD I was always fascinated by the GB color, but I never had one :3

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

That was probably the most epic Pokemon game ever invented!
    Last edited by モノクロ猫; 06-19-2012 at 08:50 PM.

11. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Senior Member AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy has a reputation beyond repute AnimeBboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Drill Gurren Dai Gurren Dan K-on Pick
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2017 08:46 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That was probably the most epic Pokemon game ever invented!
    Yeah the older pokemon games were always the best. It was a fun way to waste time as a child.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lol same here! I had the GB advanced in blue, it was the best thing ever! And my parents would spend alot on batteries too! xD I was always fascinated by the GB color, but I never had one :3

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Ah ah, with me the opposite: always fascinat for GBA but never got one :P

14. Likes モノクロ猫 liked this post
    Gil
    Wasted
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Ah ah, with me the opposite: always fascinat for GBA but never got one :P
    Lol :P

16. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yeah the older pokemon games were always the best. It was a fun way to waste time as a child.
    And I kinda feel it still you be :P I sometimes wish to buy the diamond/pearl and the platinum new versions, and start playing Pokemon again at Game Boy (or rather play it on pc, which would be cheaper, but don't know how to do it lol)

Gil
    Wasted
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I agree with that When I didn't have anything to do, I'll grab my GB and start playing.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I agree with that When I didn't have anything to do, I'll grab my GB and start playing.
    Ah ah but for me almost everything I had/liked doying apart from playing soccer was to play GB :P

Senior Member Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy has a reputation beyond repute Creasy's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Cookie Soul Eater Logo Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2012 09:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@AnimEBoY

Yeah yellow is the best! I remember that my grandma bought me that game and I played it for hours!

21. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by loyal View Post
    @AnimEBoY

Yeah yellow is the best! I remember that my grandma bought me that game and I played it for hours!
    For me it were my parents who got me, along with the GB colour, JUST AWESOME!
    If there you don't remember what you ate yesterday and so as much more important stuff but that happenned more than a year ago, POKEMON is just SUPERB for me to remember it so WELL after more than 5 years that I played it for the last time, miss it.... :P

Gil
    Wasted
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Luffy:2687966
    For me it were my parents who got me, along with the GB colour, JUST AWESOME!
    If there you don't remember what you ate yesterday and so as much more important stuff but that happenned more than a year ago, POKEMON is just SUPERB for me to remember it so WELL after more than 5 years that I played it for the last time, miss it.... :P
    I need to get a job :3 You guys make me wanna play Pokemon Yellow with a GB

24. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Member Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Soul Eater Soul Soul Eater Logo Jigsaw Ribbon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2013 07:12 AM
    Threads

My favourite pokemon games are red, green and emerald.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I need to get a job :3 You guys make me wanna play Pokemon Yellow with a GB
    If we are doing that to you than we're talking good I see POKEMON like that intemporal game to play on GB and never to find childish or boring, maybe I'm wrong maybe I am not :P

Senior Member RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Luna-P Ball Haruhi Sos Dan Tennis Ball
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2013 10:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Pokemon red i like the old school stuff

28. Likes Mugiwara-no-Basuke liked this post
    Gil
    Wasted
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha_Luffy:2688152
    If we are doing that to you than we're talking good I see POKEMON like that intemporal game to play on GB and never to find childish or boring, maybe I'm wrong maybe I am not :P
    Pokemon is NEVER childish! Lol its never boring cuz you'll always have something to do

30. Thanks Mugiwara-no-Basuke thanked for this post
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tenshimaka View Post
    My favourite pokemon games are red, green and emerald.
    Never played emerald, is it good?

Member Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka has a reputation beyond repute Tenshimaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Never played emerald, is it good?
    Yeah, I like the fact you can battle both Team aqua and magma, also when you beat the league you get to go to the battle frontier which holds more challenges. Emerald is probably my absolute favourite out of the three.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Pokemon is NEVER childish! Lol its never boring cuz you'll always have something to do
    Exactly, that's what great about Pokemon and lacks most of the cool games, even when you compelte it you never feel like it's over as you can catch more pokemon, start again but with different one etc etc

Pokemon rocks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tenshimaka View Post
    Yeah, I like the fact you can battle both Team aqua and magma, also when you beat the league you get to go to the battle frontier which holds more challenges. Emerald is probably my absolute favourite out of the three.
    Oh, yeah, I think I've heard you could do that :P
    The league is just great in every games, still remember beating Lance is red Pokemon for the first time without using any max revive or full restore, what a joy it was!! :P

Junior Member SunnyTerra has a reputation beyond repute SunnyTerra has a reputation beyond repute SunnyTerra has a reputation beyond repute SunnyTerra has a reputation beyond repute SunnyTerra has a reputation beyond repute SunnyTerra has a reputation beyond repute SunnyTerra has a reputation beyond repute SunnyTerra has a reputation beyond repute SunnyTerra has a reputation beyond repute SunnyTerra has a reputation beyond repute SunnyTerra has a reputation beyond repute SunnyTerra's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2012 09:23 PM
    Threads

I'd have to go with Crystal or Yellow. Emerald was really good too. After that, in my opinion, the Pokemon got less attractive to me. I sure do love Crystal and Yellow though :3

Demon Slayer Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika has a reputation beyond repute Yurika's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Katana Kunai Book
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2020 07:57 PM
    Threads

I really liked Soul Silver.
    Last edited by Yurika; 06-22-2012 at 02:14 AM.

36. Likes SpeaR liked this post
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I beat the league for the first time before my brother did ^_^ I was really happy about it!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information