AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Anime look a likes

Member Otahime is on a distinguished road Otahime's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Gifts Nachos
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2015 11:42 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Anime look a likes

Most of the "look alikes" in the OP were not that similar in my opinion... Especially the one with Etna and the Strawberry Panic girl. o.O That seemed very forced.

Hmm... The first characters to come to mind for me are Mikuru Asahina from Haruhi and Yumemi Hidaka from Munto. And when I realise that they are both Kyoani characters, it hits me that almost all recent Kyoani characters look similar due to having the same art style and bland hair colours. ._. Haruhi and Munto aren't recent, though.

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2024 05:34 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Otahime View Post
    Most of the "look alikes" in the OP were not that similar in my opinion... Especially the one with Etna and the Strawberry Panic girl. o.O That seemed very forced.

Hmm... The first characters to come to mind for me are Mikuru Asahina from Haruhi and Yumemi Hidaka from Munto. And when I realise that they are both Kyoani characters, it hits me that almost all recent Kyoani characters look similar due to having the same art style and bland hair colours. ._. Haruhi and Munto aren't recent, though.

Find some more then
    Last edited by Clayton_n; 11-26-2013 at 07:10 PM.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2024 09:27 AM
    Threads

^ Colorized.

This is a reworking of a scene from Duck Soup.

Lucille Ball previously worked with the Marx Brothers in Room Service, but only in a supporting role. She had no jokes.

Jackie Coogan, Charlie Chaplin, and Charles Reisner as the Bully.

Reisner was a former pro boxer who turned actor, writer, and director. He previously worked for Chaplin behind the camera on The Gold Rush. Reisner would later become known as a comedy director working with The Marx Brothers, Jack Benny, and Abbot and Costello, among others.

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well the idea is to picture two anime characters that could do that mirror bit.

Last edited by Clayton_n; 12-29-2022 at 12:58 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information