AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: JPOP/KPOP DANCERS NEEDED o:

Junior Member Mz_Lamperouge is on a distinguished road Mz_Lamperouge's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2012 10:32 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Lightbulb JPOP/KPOP DANCERS NEEDED o:

So I was thinking of starting a youtube dancing group that does covers of jpop and kpop songs.
    If anyone's interested, either the group could meet together if everyone is fairly close, or use video editing to include those who can't travel Everyone can have their own youtube account so they can post videos of their own, but the videos where we appear as the official group would be uploaded to just one channel so we can keep track xD
    Some songs i really want to are morning musume's resonant blue, renai revolution 21, the manpower (I LOVE this one xD) and maybe t-ara's roly poly since its pretty easy and Kara's STEP. Of course everyone else who wants to be in the group can have a say of what songs we should do and of course if you don't like the song or dance (or if you're too busy with life xD)it won't be held against you if decide to stand one out

Being a Morning Musume fan i propose the group go by generations lol the people who join and appear in the first video would be considered the 1st gen and so on xD but yea that's just an idea ^^

The main reason i want to do this is because I really want to meet more people and make new friends, and more importantly have fun^^ so i hope at least someone is interested xD

Junior Member Xoria16 is on a distinguished road Xoria16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2012 04:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: JPOP/KPOP DANCERS NEEDED o:

Heyy I'm interested!!! Where do you live??

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information