AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 17 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Black Rose Academy - Reaper Training Progrom

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Black Rose Academy - Reaper Training Progrom

OOC: Such an innocuous question... sounds like something to be punished!

Enoch grin widened, "A hope now am I? Stop you'll make me blush!" He chuckled to himself, distinctly comfortable with his interactions with the manifestation. Manifestation of what, he could not be certain. Perhaps merely a embodiment of his own imploding sanity, or perhaps some external thing. It was interesting in its own ways. "Though 'hope' is a fitting term for me, I suppose" For that is all he would ever be... a hope. Like the lottery. Random, unlikely to benefit but still one might try. If one was so foolish. If he was hope.... he didn't like being in the box. He'd have to talk to Pandora about letting him out.

" Do I believe in God? Is that the question you ask... or are you asking 'Do I believe there is no god?' the questions you see are very different. I find that people always ask the one but mean the other. Going forward make sure you engineer your language specifically as I am wont to interpret you literally. In any case, today I will be charitable and be circumspect in my reply.

"I do not believe that there needs to be a God. A God is not logically necessitated by anything I see. Now keep in mind when I use the term 'God' I refer to an omnipotent, omniscient entity that exists in a state of perfect. God with a captial 'G' if you will. Now there is also the notion of 'gods' by which I mean incredible powerful entities often relegate to an element or concept (e.g. water, fire, justice, wisdom) with great power over their element and indeed great power in general. These I will call 'deities' from here forward and state that i do not believe in them either. Again, they are not logically necessary for the world to be as it is. That said, I will never say that their cannot be a God or deities. While not logically necessary, they are still logically possible. So when I say that I do not believe in them, I am stating that their is no logical reason for them to exist though they very well could. Think of as akin to me asking if you believe there is currently a three legged man in this world. Its existence is not necessary or even likely, so you would, with good cause, be skeptical of the claim. That said, you would have no reason to say 'there is no such thing' because it is possible."

"So I repeat, I do not believe in God."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

Victoria stiffened as she felt the oily sensation creep up her leg.she struggled to shake it off but it was no use, her body was under its control.

Victoria let out a little yelp as it slid along her inner thigh and up her stomach.
    Two tendrils appeared rising around her and clasped her arms to her sides. The last time she had been this helpless was.. Was the day she became a reaper, the day she died.
    Memories of the past brought an infusion of anger and sadness to her as her body objected the soul's control.

As the soul creeped up even higher,she could tell it was aiming to enter her body through her mouth. Victoria took a deep breath and clamped her mouth shut. Although it would only be a short time until that too would be controlled by the being.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Claire wondered what she would do from now to she sleeps. She wondered and wondered about the idea and finally made a decision to join Chris in the shower. She managed to take off her goth dress, boots, and managed to free her hair and let it down as she went to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

(Chris) "Claire? You need something?"
    (Claire) "Can I join you?"
    (Chris) "Um...sure..."

Claire stepped into the bath room with her bare body and went into the shower with him...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ravena saw Victoria. Fear in her eyes was shown. She did not moved nor said anything. Srange..
    "Vic.." she didn't finished. Ravena imideately turned to Lucifer. Someone or something hurted him. Lucifer started running around in circles trying to attack something that wasn't there. Ravena looked at this icture only for a second. Then pain got her. Not only wounded leg was hurting, it felt like all her body bones were being broken at the same time. She fell down on the grown on her back screaming. So much pain... What have happened? She was being tortures the worst way it was imaginable. She knew Lucifer was suffering the same pain. She wasn't paralysed, but she could not fight this. She was tired and wounded and now.. She was laying on her back on the ground and screaming loudly of agony
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Art smiled to the dark soul in that polite way of his. "Well, see, thats an easy one." Then he was right.in front of victoria, and he pierced the dark soul with his blade, reducing it to cinders as the magical energy raced through it and destroyed it from the inside out. Art looked almost murderous as he di so. Victoria noticed he managed to avoid hurting her at all. Before she could blink, the massice form of Sif takled the other dark soul, eyes blazing. It tore at the soul with its claws, then ripped its 'head' from its body as it tried to sliver away. "Victoria..." said Art, panting, tired from his drained spirit energy. "Are you alright?" Sif went over to ravena, nudging her, then getting under her so she lay on his back Sif gave a bark to show he had ravena. He looked downright evil,, black scraps all over his fur of dead dark souls flesh, and his eyes pitch black to match.

Sol swooped in and grabbed Orphelia before she could fall to far. "Shock, i think."he muttered before placing a hand on her fordhead. He reached into her mind with magic and found the inhibitors keeping her unconcious; and with a quick surge of energy, he opened them, waking oprhellia up instantly. He removed gis hands, but didnt release her until she had a proper footing. "Are you alright miss orphelia?" he said.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Tatiana blinked slowly. Her eyes remained on his hand which held her hand until his hand parted from her's. There was an odd sensation in the room, like she was falling but without the gravity to cause a fall. Her heart felt heavy.

Alexander looked at Tatiana with large eyes as the feelings grew denser, he debated to himself if he should put his hand back now or keep it himself so he stretched out his back, still trying to keep a player additude without trying to give away of the fact that 'I like her, and I know it' Alexanders mind began to wonder off before he came back to reality from her voice speaking again.

"I don't remember anything else," she shook her head. "There weren't any faces to the bodies, they were just black..." that was when it came to her. The bodies. They'd been breathing. She stood up, a reaction that made her blush as she sat back down. "They were breathing...I thought they were dead. But they weren't."

"So let me get this straight. Finir, your current room mate, the one that fell from the sky. Is standing around whole bunch of burning, breathing, black bodies?" Alexander wanted to make sure it was right but before she had time to respond, he began talking more. "Could this actually mean something? Or did you just eat to much before bed." Alexander went for the logical one, that she just ate to much and is now having some night mares from it. It was natural for the human body to react like that.
    --------------------------------------------

Still crying she smiled
    "I think midnight coco is perfect now" and she smiled with a big smile.

"W-Well alright then." Natasha stood up with Aura willing to help her if needed, she wanted to be there if she needed her, after she felt as if they were friends already, and Natasha saw no harm in wanting to help anyone.

"Is there anything else I can assist you with?" She said quietly again, even though she felt as if they were friends she was still as shy as ever. Natasha gave a slight blushed over smile and waited to see if Aura needed anything else from her.

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Lucifer" was her first word after scream. She felt warm and wet nose touching her face. She got off Snif's back. She didn't liked being caried. Ravena sat on ground and ripped her jeans and rapper around her leg to stop bleeding. Then looked to Lucifer
    "That went not like I was expecting" she tried to smile. Then looked around. It seemed that everything was over. This time for real. Art and Victoria was talking so Ravena thought she'll leave. She stood up and slowly started walking away from them and towards the portal. She had enough.
    Just before she left Ravena turned and looked at her classmates "thank you" she said quietly, but probably her words didn't reached anyone ears, as it was quiet voice, they were far away and they were talking "you saved me twice today. I won't forget that" also I'll remember who you saved first. I was in agony and you choice her Ravena walked through the portal. Before anything she went outside and to the park. It was almost morning and she felt she need to be alone. Sitting under the tree she hugged Lucifer I though I lost you She sat there until sun rised

-----------------

Aura and Natasha were drinking coco in quiet room.
    "Good thing we have teapot here. Hey...... I have cupcakes! yesterday I made them and forgot about them. Wanna try some? I made regular, with strawberry syrup and chocolate!" she stood up, went to her luggage and returned with big bow of sweets
    "have one and tell me what you think!" Aura put the box an Natasha's knees. As her room mate took one and took a bite, Aura hugged her. She felt like a girl has her own story and her own nightmares that Aura didn't knew about, but she really liked this girl a lot
    Last edited by Kiss of Death; 07-05-2012 at 09:39 AM.
    Onew by Ωmega

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Bastion inching forward toward the mother had his back to Finrir. He wasn't a careless teacher as to leave her unprotected amd a pair of yellow eyes stare at her constantly. They originated in his cloak near his left shoulder. Six dark beings in all. How quick of them to slip past his senses and flank him. Bastiin continued walked forward as the datk beings yelled at Finrir. They didn't want to eat her? A reaper, even a newly trancended soul, was a meal any dark soul would long to bathe in. So what was different about her? Turning around as if just noticing them Bastion stared at Finrir. Her hands graspt her face and she rocked back and forth muttering "Who are you." over and over.

Turning back to the mother Bastion lifted his hand amd graspt her head. A dim blue light shined around her body before she began to dissolve, he turned to the children and smiled. That same like surrounded them and they past on before the mother, thrashing about, calmed down and passed on as well.

"Change is coming. I can sense more dark souls. Maybe we should retreat for now." Looking back at Finrir Bastion's eyes narrowed and took on a more serious outlook. Her smiled had spread across her entire face and eyes like a lioness hunting prey though she herself could turn into a dark one with such a sinister expression. "Rapheal has much work ahead of him."
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 07-05-2012 at 09:56 PM.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Victoria was startled as Art rushed with such speed towards her. The soul's presence disappeared around her. She was so full of worry, grief, anger and shock that she couldn't utter a word. "ah.. uh.. ah.." she attempted, but shook her head, no words were coming out.

Victoria's feet let her go and she fell to her knees. "but.. you.." she pointed at lucifer. "Ravena.." She hung her head with her tiredness.
    Victoria felt her eyes welling up because of the earlier memories, but she musn't cry she thought. <Noone must see me cry>.

she let one tear fall, but covered it up with a cough and wiped it off. Taking Art's outstretched hand, she got back to her feet again. "I can walk, let's go back". Her head was dizzy but she was able to keep up with the rest of them.

after they had walked for a bit, Victoria pulled at Art's arm and looked up to him. "T..Thanks" she managed. "I shouldn't have underestimated them"

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Art smiled at Victoria. "As long as your okay. Underestimating them, whilst a bad idea, didnt get you killed. So dont worry about it. I'd be worried about Ravena. She seemed to be a little... Angry, despite he fact she was thanking us. I hope I havent offended..." Sif came up to him.he looked so much better now, alot more friendly. Art rubbed his sides, not even having to move his hand to do so. "Thanks Sif. At least we saved her, right?"

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Rosangela watched her students as they battled the dark souls. She obsereved their strengths and weaknesses with a keen eye. They are powerful, but lack team work. Although Art managed to save both girls. If they had fought alongside one another instead of splitting up, they might have seen the other dark souls coming. Individually, they fight well; but together they are a unbalanced three way scale. They're not on the same wavelength and Rosa had a good hunch as to why.

"Very good job today you three. I have a small critique, but I'll give it to you back at the school. I'm sending you two back first," she said to Art and Victoria as she held up a hand to teleport them back. Her way was not as subtle as Ophelia's. A pink circle formed at their feet and suddenly they were dropped from Germany to the dining hall. Luckily, she was nice enough to drop them only five feet from the ground.

Leaping down from her perch on a far off street lamp, she landed with a graceful tap. She walked over to Ravena and sat beside her. "What's the matter dear?" She asked, gently circling her finger around the wound on her leg. The rim gave off a white glow as the abrasion began to heal until it was completely gone. Flesh wounds were like this were as easy fix. Internal damage, Rosa had much more trouble with.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I'm glad we're both safe" Victoria replied. They turned around to listen to Madame Rosa. Victoria had expected a longer assessment and was caught off guard when the floor opened up to beneath her.

She landed in a crouching position, having to quickly dodge the falling Art.

When they had both recovered from the landing, Victoria announced that she was going to her room to change clothes again, but really, she just wanted somewhere noone could see her cry.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ravena sat there and watched miss Rosa heal her.
    "i'm fine" she said. When her leg was fine and the morning risen she stood up and said to her professor, that still was sitting
    "i know I've.failed today. They got me twice. This will not happen again" she wanted to leave but then also said "thank you for fixing my leg" ans then left

When Ravena entered the dorm she did not expect to find Victoria crying.. But she did
    Onew by Ωmega

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Art nodded. ''Alright. I'll see you in classes yeah?'' Victoria didn't respond, just hurried off. He sighed, and walked to the roof. He had come here last year, several times. no-one he knew of knew the way to this secret part of the roof- a small, flat area on the sides of on of the spires. thnen again, not many people came onto the roof anyway. He sat down, and Sighed, staring up at the stars. He loved the stars. part of another life for him, staring at the stars. It had been his hobby.

About half an hour later, he got bored and slipped down onto the regular roof. Walking down to the edge, he slipped over and landed on his windowsill. Opening the window, he slipped in, to find Tatania and Alexander still here. ''Oh... Hey. I'm not interupting am I? I can go back onto the roof...'' He didn't leave the windowsill, just in case.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Bastion, watching the skies, sighed heavily before smiling. This year was turning out quite interesting. He'd already had a student force there way to with him on a mission. It wasn't the first time but Brandford knew Rune was highly careful about this one child. Her punishment would be difficult but by guiding from what just happened Brand was slightly uneasy about exiling her to the human plane. Recent events proved why. So be it then.

"Land carefully."

Finrir watched as a child, speed unnaturally amazing, come behind her. It's hands were open like claws and red eyes glowing in the darkness. How absolutly creepy. Befote he could touch her Bastion was beside her, his sword having cut through the child in but a split second. For only a brief moment Finrir lost track of him. Deep within the complex maze that formed her mind she had briefly considered time travel.

As he trapped the female in chains of blue light Finrir stood to her feet. She wanted a closer look. All she had to do was take a step. "Who are you?" When did Bastion get behind her. Her eyes did not deceive her, Bastion was walking away from her how could he?

Turning to face the voice Finrir's eyes expanded in both fear and curiosity. A man, at least three or four times her size, stood behind her staring down into her eyes. Red eyes, shadows wrapped around his body as if to only reveal so much, a voice deep and booming yet held more then one tone. What kind of creature was this?

Her thoughts seemed to provide her eyes with answers. What was previously thought to be one creature was six. Six pairs of glowing red eyes. Voices sickening to hear, and something sinister about how they circled her. It appeared as though they would consume her instantly but hesitated for some unknown reason. She had half a mind to yell for Brandford yet her body stood erect as they questioned her on her identity.

"Who are you?"
    "Who am I?"
    "Who are you?"
    "Who am....I?"
    "WHO ARE YOU!!!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

She fell to her knees slamming her face.into the palms of her hands. Her shoulders shaking violently as she cried. "Who am I" Why was she here? What made her jump through that portal? What made those creatures question her so? Why wouldn't they consume her? So many questions yet as she mentally fumbled through them her body only continued its back and forth motion till finally a smilrd spread across the bulk of her beautiful face. "I am a Reaper."

"Land Carefully"

"Wait what ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

The world changed again and she was in the dinning area. She threw up suddenly before coughing. She looked up to see those older student appear from nowhere. They both disappear just as quickly. Finrir took a piece of papper from her cloak and read it to herself. "Tatiana." Her roommate. Standing to her feet Finrir rushed to her room some unknown force guiding her the whole way. Soon she stood in her room panting before her knees buckled and she face planted onto the floor. Blood oozing from her nose.
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 07-06-2012 at 10:39 AM.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Victoria walked briskly away and by the time she neared the dorms her pace had accelerated to a run.
    She collapsed onto her bed,curling up in a ball.

Why was she so vulnerable? she thought as her memories of her death came rushing back. <Why can i be so strong and yet be so weak?>

she sobbed into the covers of the bed.just then the door opened and she saw Ravena in the doorway. <Great...>
    Last edited by mrpineapple; 07-07-2012 at 03:23 AM.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ravena stopped. Lucifer was already in the room. He went to Victoria and started sniffing her face almost touching it with his wet nose. For people who did not knew what happened this scene would look scary. Two girls at break of dawn, tired, bloody, with messy hair, dirty, with ripped clothes and one of them were crying. Also, there was wolf in the room and Ravena was carrying a dagger. You could think it's a episode from a novel. Ravena turned her eyes away. She did not knew how to act in situation like this. She never had a girl friend while being alive nor through last year of studies here. What should she do? Console her? Leave her alone? She tried to find an answer to this dilema. Then she just walked up to her stuff, took clean clothes, shampoo, soup, towel and left. She went to a shower without saying anything

In the shower girl wondered if her decision was right. She hoped, because when she felt horrible today, she wanted to be alone. Warm water was running through her body she just stood her. Hes muscles were tired. She was tired and wanted to sleep, but they had class today. Not even sure what class hey gonna attend. She stood there thinking about this night. Of course she left Lucifer with Victoria, maybe that what she needed? Not a person to be with her but not to stay alone either. She decided not to talk to her and if she want to talk, she will come first. She knew this girl for only a day and had no right to get her nose in girl's business. But still, she was worried

Ravena dried her hair, dressed up and went back to her dorm. She stood in front of the dorm door for few seconds and then opened it not knowing what she'll find there
    Last edited by Kiss of Death; 07-07-2012 at 09:00 AM.
    Onew by Ωmega

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Victoria was sure Ravena had seen her crying, <why didn't she say anything?>.
    Victoria tried to stop crying before Ravena left the shower, maybe could get away without having to talk about it.

She was nearly finished crying anyway, her tear ducts were getting dry. Victoria snuffed into a pocket handkerchief and wiped the tears off her face. It wasn't dry for long though, Lucifer gave her a big lick.

He looked pretty unscathed from the fight, he was strong and built for that kind of thing she presumed.

Victoria thought about it a bit more. It looked like he'd be able to carry a lot if Ravena ever needed to travel far.
    She placed her hands along his side and clambered up onto his back. She was right - it didn't look like he had much trouble supporting her.

Victoria had forgotten about her previous woes as she continued to play with the wolf. She was so distracted she didn't hear the shower stop. Ravena walked in

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(OCC: do we have a shower and batchroom in our room or we have like 1 for everyone at the end of the corridor?)

"hey" was first thing Ravena said. She walked in, and dropped wet towel on her bed. Then she sat on the couch not looking at Victoria. Lucifer stood up and came to Ravena. He sat next to her feet and layed his head on her knees. Ravena was just trying to rest for 10mins and then go to cafeteria for breakfast. She peted Lucifer and then looked at Victoria. She seemed calm, but still Ravena was worried. This night was a nightmare.
    "Are you ok?' she asked with soft voice. She had no idea how to act in this situation. Lucifer started drooling on her shoes
    more to clean..
    Onew by Ωmega

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Victoria was a bit sad when Lucifer abandoned her, <oh well, she IS his owner>. She sat up on her own bed.

Victoria smiled falsely "I'm fine" she replied. "How's your leg?"

She pulled off her shirt (confirming the door was closed this time) and searched for her previous clothes she had arrived in. Rummaging through her bag she asked Ravena, without looking up, if she wanted to head to the cafeteria and get something to eat.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"miss Rosa healed my leg and it's fine now"
    "yea. Let's go eat" Ravena answered. While Victoria was changing she decided to clean teddy's remains. When she was done she went to her luggage and unziped big bag. There she had Lucifer's stuff: his bowls, squicky toys, his big bed, blankets, soft toys. She even gave him a treat. She knew he will probably come to sleep in her bed and beds here was fairly big, but still he needed his own bed. When Ravena placed his stuff in the room, she took something that looked like a back pack. She had notebook there because sometimes they need to take notes, some pens, snacks, and other stuff. She loved to wear her leather jacked but after this night she decided to leave without one on. She could see Victoria watching her putting down Lucifer's stuff and she remembered
    "hey, you were really good with magic, but you really should get a minion. Professor said it can be other person, but I couldn't have like a child with me all the time. Do you have anything i mind?"
    They started walking. They left dorm , met girls from room next to theirs and went outside
    "Lets have a walk through a park. Lucifer enjoys these walks in the morning" She peted her wolf

--------------
    "GOOD MORNING" Aura shouted and threw a pillow at Natasha "Rise and shine" she started to laugh. he she made her bed, dressed up, brushed her hair and waited for Natasha to e really
    "let's go eat. I hope there's salad.. Mmm..."and they left the room. They almost ran into two second year girls who lived next door. The picture was frightening. Two girls looked like they crossed hell. They had gray bags under their eyes, looked tired and sad and a little messy. Also there was this wolf... Girls stood there while second years passed them and left the building
    "is it me or they look horrible?" she asked Natasha
    Onew by Ωmega

Knight of Justice... except not Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2016 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kingoftorture

Jacob quietly ate his food and observed the other students, how easily they communicated and in some cases argued. Whereas he was unable to even muster up a single word to any of them. I need to try, he thought, starting tomorrow I'll try and actually talk to someone. He stayed a little after most people had left and watched the professors, and how most of them went through the portals with students, the students came back a little battle worn. I'll probably be doing that in the future. he thought. H e headed to his room after he was done in the main hall. His roommate wasn't there so he just took a bed, and quickly fell asleep.

Stein knew that Brand could handle the mission on his own he was well beyond capable for such a task and wouldn't need him. The girl Finrir she was a wild one Brand might have his hands full with her. He headed to his room after to prepare his lesson plan for when the classes started.

OOC: Sorry for not posting in so long I have been very busy irl.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"I just haven't found anything that, you"I just haven't found anything that, you know, 'fits'. "Victoria replied. "I'm hoping sol will help me out. Even if it's just one for class". They left the room and started down the corridor. Victoria nodded to the girls outside.
    "I dunno I can't think of anything particularly great. Maybe I'll end up with a worm or something" she laughed, then stopped. "Wolves are really cool" she added.

As they entered the park Victoria went slightly off the path and grabbed a nearby branch. "Does he know how to play fetch?"
    Last edited by mrpineapple; 07-08-2012 at 04:57 PM.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I used to let him run at night free and sometimes he would bring me rabbit or something.. hay.. I bet your per should be rabbit or a cat. Something fluffy and sweet, but fast. Because you see, minion is reflection of you. Lucifer is mine because he was mine while we were alive" we died together too "and he is like me. I rely on strenght and speed. You're good at dodging and you're fast. I bet cat would be great for you. Because their reflexes are greath and they kinda magical creatures. Don't think "oh, a cat.. small animal compared to the wolf". You saw Sif and Lucifer tonight. With your control and power they grew at the right time. Hmm.. I have an idea. I know it sounds weard but in the city there's animal cemetary. We can go there tonight and see if any pet's spirit wants to be with you"
    Onew by Ωmega

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"But wouldn't Sif and Lucifer chase it all the time?" Victoria asked. "But that is a good idea. We could head there after class"
    Victoria threw the stick ahead of them. Lucifer ran after it. "So you've known Lucifer even before you were a reaper huh?"

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information