AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Black Rose Academy - Reaper Training Progrom

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Black Rose Academy - Reaper Training Progrom

"Knowledge you say?" Enoch said stroking his chin in false thoughtfulness, "Well... I suppose I might be persuaded to say if knowledge was involved. I might even deign to perform whatever perfunctory duties you people wish of me. I can't imagine you people are terribly creative with you demands. You have a lot of... sound and fury as it were." He mostly ignored the rest of what the man said... not particularly caring about anything beyond the prospect of knowledge. The man could be asking him to eat a maggot paste for all he could be brought to care.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Art laughed a little. "Sorry, But I need him. Though if you need a Spare blanket or a pillow let me know. Hes a massive softie. A really Massive softie." He looked at Sif, who was sitting looking intently at Victoria. "He likes you." Art said, simply. He smiled again and said "Would my lady care for some food?" He said, in a moxk-servile voice. It was a rather obvious joke, the 'My lady part', but Art remained bowed anyway untill she responded.

Sol gave the boy one last look before turning away. Elipsolar stared at Alexander. "Watch me for him will you? Im better prepared than you are, I think." It continued staring at him, silently now. Sol, sitting down at the teachers table said to the others "Alexander may be a problem student. He is a womanizer of the worst kind, unfortunately. Watch out for him. Ill keep a close eye in feild studies, where hes more likely to try and hide."

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Black Rose Academy. What an odd name. It now made sense as to the design of her clothes and the old mans as well. Brandford. An odd name but an even more perplexing man. Was she pretty. She had nothing to compare to till now. The building was nice she guessed. Seemed....suitable. She missed her forest. This was so new. Vast amounts of knowlegde. Again. This place. This was a prison.

"I WANT TO BE FREE!!!!!" Balling her fists her eyes changed quickly in a sinister glare. The darkened circles under her eyes spread slowly before.

"Who are you? Gilgamesh...I thought you were instinct. No your different." She stepped to Rapheal and rubbed her hand against his mask. It's cool temperture felt soothing to her skin. "The realm in between." Before the tip of her index finger lingered from its metal a sparkle ignited. She stared at her hand before a smile crept across her face. "Reaper...."
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 06-17-2012 at 11:10 PM.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

Victoria hadn't been sure about Art's demeanour up until now, but the elaborate bow made her realise that he was going out his way to be helpful.

"yeah let's get something tasty" she said, getting to her feet. "Do we queue somewhere or what do wedo? "

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"I belive we help ourselves." Art said, guesturing behind her to the table with all the food. "If you want me to carry your plate or something, let ne know." Getting to his feet, Art waited for Victoria to rise before heading to the table. There he made himself some Chicken atikka, Salad and a few scraps of lamb for Sif. He also took a few skices of Lamb himself.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Victoria laughed, "hey. I thought we were friends not master and servant" she smiled, she could see Art was trying hard to make her enjoy herself, and despite herself, she was having a good time.

After Art had grabbed his food, she carefully selected some salads and pasta. She wasn't in the mood for an extravagant meal, Victoria did however, pick up a luxurious looking wrapped candy though, as a brief desert.

She noticed Art's plate was a good bit more laden down than hers when she returned to the table. "Gonna have enough room for desert?" she smiled.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

art smiled. ''Alas, I have to feed the puppy too. Otherwise he'll be making sad eyes at me all night. so as much as i'd love to say its all mine, i'm not going to lie.'' he tossed Sif soem of the meat, and Sif caught it and happily wolfed it down. ''I should have room for desert, though If its not cheesecake, im not touching it. They had the most amazing cheescake last time, and I swear, i cannot get that taste out of my head.'' He took of his hat and put it on the back of the chair, followed by his coat.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Enoch's reply was, in a way, what he had expect or at least hoped for. He was not the first student that would join out of a temptation of what they could gain and he wouldn't be the last. The aim would be directing him during the time in order to prevent him turning rogue. Raphael was up to the challenge but dreaded the consequences. He stayed focus on the boy till he felt a hand drift closer towards him. He had originally put the girl out of his mind for the moment, due to her quiet nature, but as soon as she reached for the mask he stepped aside to prevent her from lingering on it too long. There was power there she wasn't ready to feel.
    "I would be careful there Gilgamesh" He warned his tone taking a more serious pace. "That isn't something to treat so...easy. Pray I never have to use it against you." He adjusted his belt so that the mask was hidden under it. "But you are right. This place may have its boundries but you decide on them. You are more free here then anywhere else." He turned away from her. "But if you wish you need not stop and learn. You can be sent on your way." He paused looking ahead. "Who knows what awaits you there."
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Victoria proceeded to eat the plateful of food she had collected.

They ate in silence, but the hall was getting so loud, there wasn't much point talking anyway.

A short while later Victoria got up and indicated that she was going back for more.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Art ate mostly in silence, only speaking a little to Sif or the occasional comment to the third years. He stole a look at Victoria a couple of times, when he thought sge was focusing elsewhere. "I wonder what she looks like under all that makeup." he thought. Suddenly he heard her stand, and she mentioned going for more. "I might get some more too actually." He said, Standing too. Wandering over to the food, He quickly grabbed a thick slice of cheesecake, before anyone else could. Then he got some more food for Sif and another half-Serving of Tika Masala for him, then waited for Victoria to finish begore returning to the table.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Free?" Enoch mouthed the word, chewing it slowly like cud, "Man is always free. Freedom cannot be taken away, it is, in its essence, inalienable. Unless you hold that that mind is subject to physical laws than we can never be free. The pursuit of freedom is folly, for either we are categorically free or we not." He was more to the camp that believed that mind's were not subject to physical laws and one might claim this place proved that they were not. Though the person who did would be a moron with only a shallow understanding of the world. Enoch would enjoy mocking such a person unmercifully.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This boy was....interesting. Turning from Jace Finrir eyed the boy with a sarcastic grin. So we were free huh? That logic was flawes in to places. Humans were contained to the earth never to reach the sky. They lived and died with their feet on the ground. When they die they are buried under pounds of earth to become one with what spawned them. Lastly, they were in the plane between the living and the dead meaning they were trapped in an endless loop of time. They were not free. "You seem to believe your free. I'd disagree. Were offered knowlegde and to be instructed. I'd catergorize this as nothing but a cage."

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mario Chain Chomp Tennis Ball Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2012 02:09 AM
    Threads

OOC: Wow. Sorry guys for the late response. @.@; I'd make excuses, but I figure a post will be a better apology. ^^;

In other news, @~Shobu~ , I'm confiscating Madame Rosa until you coma a-postin. I need her to talk to her students.

IC: When Professor Sol's raven sat itself on her shoulder, Tatiana jumped a little. Nervousness fluttered inside of her stomach. She stared at the bird perched on her shoulder as Sol told her its name was Elipsolar or E for short. "Hello, Elipsolar" she said to it, and the large bird cocked it's head to the side. A little smile spread across Tatiana's face. There was something about Elispolar's beady, black eyes that made her feel more at ease. When Alexander asked about the nickname, Tatiana felt herself growing even more comfortable. "Back when I was alive," she said as she looked up at the ceiling of sparkling stars, "they called Tat." The stars were exactly as she'd remembered them in the real world. She looked back to Alexander with a smile on her face. When she smiled, Tatiana was almost unbearably pretty. "So if you'd like to call me Tat, please, by all means-" her response was interrupted by Finrir's outburst of "I WANT TO BE FREE!"

She looked away from the girl almost immediately, not wanting to catch her attention. Scooting closer to Alexander, Tatiana whispered into his ear. "Isn't that the girl that fell from the sky?"

~*~

Rosa smiled at Victoria and Art, who sat, idly chatting and munching on food. The other students around them had also begun eating. "Art, Victoria, it is lovely to see both of you here for a second year. We have one more student in our field study class, another second year, Ms. Ravena. She's right over there," Rosa pointed at Ravena, who was waving and calling after her. "I should probably go over and speak with her so she can stop waving around like that," Rose joked off-handedly. "Art," she said, addressing her student, "if you wouldn't mind waving when I point toward you so that she knows who you two are as well, that would be most helpful." Rosa smiled again as she departed from Victoria and Art and walked over to where Ravena was sitting.

"I do appreciate you saving a seat for me, Ravena," she said, "but the professors have been asked to sit together this year at a separate table. Ophelia has decided to do the ceremony a bit different from last year. If you would like, your fieldmates for this year are sitting over there," she pointed towards Victoria and Art and Art waved his hand at her. "It would be beneficial if you went and sat with them. There's an open seat next to them, and I'm sure they'd love to meet you." The stars dimmed as the last of the students filed into the cafeteria. "Oh! I suppose you'll have to meet with them after the ceremony. It appears it will be starting shortly. We'll talk more afterward. Please. Enjoy." She then moved off to the table where he colleagues were sitting. "Well," she said aloud to them as she sat down at the table. "I believe I have a rather easy group this year."

~*~

Ophelia watched the students coming into the room and their interactions. She was particularly interested in Finrir's outburst. I hope Raphael can handle those two...Opehlia thought to herself. Maybe putting them in a group together wasn't such a great idea. She would discuss the matter with Raphael after the ceremony. It wasn't unusual for the assigned field group to change at the beginning of the year due to conflict. In fact, it almost always happened at least once or twice. She'd even had to juggle students in the middle of a semester, but, as the years had worn on, she'd become better and better at placing students together who had personalities that would at least work well together, and as volatile as Enoch and Finrir both were, she had a feeling that they would work wonders together.

As the stars dimmed, Ophelia's became illuminated. Her pale skin seemed to have a illustrious glow to it; eyes bright and shimmering; teeth white and displayed by a brilliant smile. "Hello," she said, her voice echoing over the chattering students. They quieted down almost immediately. "Please, my dear students and colleagues, take a seat and enjoy the meal before you." Although she had no microphone, every student in the room could hear her as clear as day. The wonders of magic. Over the years, she'd learned to magnify her voice so that it was loud enough for everyone to hear, but quiet enough not to hurt anyone's ears, including those that sat in the front row. Everyone took a seat and began grabbing food from the center of the table.

"Some of you have met me," her eyes swept over the crowd, "and I welcome those of you back. But many of you have not, and I welcome those of you to Black Rose Academy. I am assuming that most of you know why you are here, but, there are the rare few," her eyes fell on Finrir and Enoch for a brief second then moved on, "who have come to us without any introduction from one of our counselors. Regardless, as your third and fourth years can tell you, I deliver just about the same speech every year. So those of you in attendance that have heard this schpeal before, please, bear with me. I promise it will be over soon." Third and fourth years alike smiled, some laughed, others nodded. "As a 'reaper training program'," Opehlia used air-quotes around this phrase, "Black Rose Academy is a school of death. But in your deaths, you have achieved freedom from the restraints of the physical world. As reapers, we do not simply move souls from one plane of existence to another. We are creatures of magic, creatures of logic, and creatures of intellect, and you," she made a broad sweeping gesture out over the students in front of her, "have been chosen to become one of us," she gestured to herself and the professor sitting next to her. Para stayed perched on her shoulder.

"You will learn not only our ways and magics, but our history and culture as well. Now, that being said, there are only two rules within Black Rose Academy. 1) You will not fight one another, on school grounds, using what you have learned here. Of course, this excludes sparring under faculty supervision. Students caught fighting without faculty supervision will be punished. 2) Stay on good behavior. Do not cut up, interrupt, or cause a raucous during class or field study. Punishment for your offense will depend on both the severity and your accumulation of infractions. If you accumulate six infractions, you will be expelled from Black Rose Academy. For instance, if it is your first infraction of non-magic fighting without faculty supervision, you will be given one week of chore duty. Rest assured, this punishment is much worse than it sounds. On your second infraction, two weeks of chore duty. On your third infraction, your powers as a reaper will be revoked and you will be exiled to wander the physical realm for three days. Upon return, you will have two and half weeks of chore duty. Additional offenses will extend the amount of your exile. Now. Bad behavior will give you a half-infraction, fighting without magic 1 infraction, and fighting with magic 2 infractions."

Taking a deep breath, "Now that that's out of the way," Ophelia said, her voice carrying a lighter tone, "for the fun part of the ceremony. Will all fourth years please proceed to the front of the room?" A total of thirteen students, six female and seven male, came to the front of the room and stood in front of the other students. "First years. Do not take this training lightly. It will be fun at times, and it may seem easy. But these students are the last of their class. They are the ones who kept up with their studies and excelled not only in magics, but in field training as well. They are also students whose logic remained intact," there was a glint in her eyes as she spoke, "they watched many of their colleagues become drunk with power and take on myself and your professors. As your professors, we both care and want to see you succeed, but as Reapers we have a strict code of conduct. We will not hesitate to remove you from our school if you threaten what we have all striven so hard to build. Please, congratulate your fellow classmates on their hard work and vigilance." The crowd clapped as the fourth years left the stage. "Will the third years please stand?" Twenty-nine students stood from their seats and remained standing as Opehlia spoke. "Again, these students have shown great success in their studies, magic, and field study. It is often said that making it beyond your second year is the hardest part of Black Rose Academy, so please, congratulate your fellow classmates on their achievement of a third year at Black Rose Academy," as the clapping began, the third years sat, their hearts swelling with pride. "Will all of our second years please stand?" Some fifty-odd students, including Art, Victoria, and Ravena all stood. "These students will face their toughest year yet, but I have faith in you all. You have shown dedication and promise. Please join me in congratulating our second year students." The students sat as the clapping began.

"Now, for my first years. Will you all please stand?" Every first year stood at Ophelia's command. "Good. At least you follow directions well." A nervous laughter rippled across the room. "You are all students who have not only been chosen to become Reapers, but most of you chose to become Reapers. In life, you had an open mind to the ideas of ghosts and an afterlife. You may not have believed in it wholly, but you figured it existed. You also had a distinct fascination with death. In one way or another, whether or not you've realized it yet, all of you were waiting to die." She paused for dramatic effect. "You all will be in my class this semester, as I am your professor for 'The Art of Reaping'." she could see the surprise widening many of the students' eyes. "Please, everyone, help me in congratulating and welcoming our first years of the class of 2013." The first years followed the second and third years' examples and sat as the clapping began.

"To my left, are the professors of Black Rose Academy. If you are a first year, you should have met your field study instructor, but I'd like to take the opportunity to introduce you to the rest of the staff." In her ever-absentminded nature, Opehlia had forgotten to inform the other professors that this was why they had to sit at a table to themselves. "Please, my fellow colleagues, stand as I call your names and introduce you to our new students. The ever knowledgeable and studios, Master Raphael, our professor of Magic. The beautiful Madame Rosangela De Luca, though more commonly referred to as 'Madame Rosa', is our second professor of magic. Our third magic professor is none other than Master Brandford or 'Brand', as I like to call him. As a side note, the magic professors teach first, second, and third years and oversee the fourth year magic assessment ((See OOC thread)). Our resident psychologist and Professor of Human Studies, Master Frank N. Stein, who is the professor in charge of the third year lecture class, 'Human Weakness and Death' ((See OOC thread @Folter , I messed something up in the sign-up thread)). And finally, the man of many minions, Master Sol, Professor of Minions and the second year lecture class, 'Your Minion, Their Guardian'. Please, give a hand to our very talented faculty." As the students began clapping, the professors all took their seats.

"Now, please, I insist, enjoy the meal in front of you and get to know one another. Housing arrangements are based on gender and year level and no, they do not get better as you progress. A first year stays in the same kind of suite that a fourth year has. Again, welcome back to those of your returning and welcome to our first year students."

OOC: Whoo....sorry that was such a long speech, but I think it works.
    Last edited by pleasant_disorder; 06-20-2012 at 03:55 AM.
    They're gonna get my gold on the ceiling
    Just a matter of time before they steal it
    That's alright, ain't no guard in my house.
    ~ The Black Keys

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Madam Rosa walked to Ravena and pointed to two students Ravena will be in a group with. As this year professors were sitting seperately, Ravena desided to go and meet her new fieldmates. With her food she went to table where next to boy was an open seat.

He has a wolf too... I hope It won't be a problem. Ravena knew Lucifer was always an alfa male and he was more than 100 years old spirit, so she hoped her minion and that's boy wolf will get along... I hope he knows how to control it...

"hello. I'm Ravena. Madam Rosa told me you're both are my fiedmates. And this is Lucider. May we sit next to you?" She wanted to be polite, but there was no smile on her face, nor her voice was friendly. It was cold as always

------------------------------------

Madam Ophelia Greeted all first years. Everyone started claping and Aura blushed as she was standing with others. She was looking at professors table with huge interest when madam Ophelia introdused others from the staff. Oh! Great news! Madam Ophelia is going to teach first years! Aura really liked that woman. Then something couth Aura's eyes. It was a boy with black spiky hair and dark eyes. He was sitting there, just a few seats away from her. Then he looked at Aura. It is said that people feel when someone stare at them. Maybe this is what made him turn his head? Aura blushed and the boy smilled with big smile. Suddenly Aura forgot, that she was chewing food.

(OCC: it's reference to HateSpawn98 characted Alex)
    Last edited by Kiss of Death; 06-20-2012 at 07:09 AM.
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Sol stood as requested and eyed over all the students. As he sat back down, he began to.pick out the second years who did not have a minion yet. He would need to help them more, to help them create a minion suitable for them. His eyes settled on Victoria. He gave a small 'Hmmm' as he tried to make out something that might suit her. Then he moved on, moving to another student.

Art nodded to Ravena. "Of course. Take a seat." He sounded slightly less friendly towards ravena then towards victoria, Victoria could tell. Ravena hadnt heard him speak yet so she wouldnt know. Then he noticed Sol staring at Victoria. "Hey...Victorua. Priffessor Sol is kinda staring over here..." He shuddered. Sols gaze was creepy.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Gilgamesh strollled onto the atage and stood closet to Enoch. She stood proud and dignified as though she was better then them all. As they clapped she only grinned sarcatically and then sighed. She didn't know you were applauded for going to a prison in the afterlife. What an off the wall way of being greeted. As she sat down she turned her gaze to the roof. The stars above seemed so fake. Then.she.noticed it, the star lines that formed Orion. Her teeth clenched tightly as she balled her fist. The same sky, the same stars. She couldn't ignore the fact that they were indeed inside a building but, why was SHE here?

Brand stood with the other professors and smiled. That student were so beautiful it brought a smile to his face. His excitement increased when the thought of teaching MAGIC again dawned on him. Like a child he rocked back and forth his smile never fading even as the students were called, year by year, sat, and Rune continued her introduction.

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ravena felt sold brees. Must be from these to. But she never judges a book by it's cover and the cover is very nice indeed. She just sat down and Lucifer sniffed around. Ravena felt like a fifth foot to a dog and it was shown on Lucifer. He just stopped and shown his muzzle. For a second you could see his white sharp teeth and and you could feel it shaking. But only for a moment. Then it was gone.

"so, you too have a wolf, eh? pretty one" Ravena tried to smile, but again her smile was not friendly. After that her face became emotionless and she looked like statue. beautiful, but without any life
    "Do I bother you two?"
    Onew by Ωmega

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Art frowned. ''Bother? No, not really. Your just... different. I've never met someone quite as... Emotionless. Forgive me if I sound rude, i'm not trying to be nasty. I jsut can't think of anything else to say that explains it. I like your wolf too, by the way. Sif won't give him any trouble, I hope.''

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I also hope for that.." Ravena pointed her eyes down. With quiet, soft voice she said "I've been alone for over a 100 years. Only with Lucifer" She turned to her wolf and touched his heat with very big care and love "Probably I forgot how to talk to people" She looked up to boys face. She knew Victoria was listening to her too. Great. Nice beginning, dear Ravena And then turned her head 90 degrees and looked in front of her. Just a hint of water was seen in her eyes. But face didn't changed. It still was as statue's. This watery eyes was only thing that showed, that she had feelings
    Last edited by Kiss of Death; 06-21-2012 at 06:22 AM.
    Onew by Ωmega

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Enoch smiled, " A cage does not inhibit freedom. I can attempt to do anything I want, will to do anything I want, within a cage." His tone was smooth and mocking, "The only thing that changes is the consequences of my attempts. I can do mayhaps not succeed. If we were to judge "freedom" based purely on ability to succeed that that would make a mockery of the concept of freedom. If I shoot and arrow and miss the target was I not free to shoot the arrow at the target? That is non-sensical! Rather, Freedom is the ability to will and then attempt an action. Just because banal circumstance gets in the way does not mean that I am not free, it just means I am impotent."

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Raphael was gaining a growing interested in the boy's capabilities. If he was able to follow through with his own ideas then he would have no trouble coming to grips with magic as it was. He would of course need to be watched more so now. Any worries he had before were now focused, since the boy seemed to believe in doing on what he wanted and accept the consequences regardless. That could be dangerous. And yet once again it was interesting. Magic was in Raphael's blood and it would always be.
    As for the girl. Raphael had to admit he had a soft spot for anyone who had been named by creative parents but she was restricting herself by her mere existance. She seemed unwilling to push and Raphael didn't had to get Stein's help to know she didn't want to be here or anywhere. But as her supervisor he had to ask himself why? Maybe he would have to chat with Stein about this later.
    Also why were these two so difficult?
    But a challenge it was and he would stop dwelling on it.

"The ever knowledgeable and studios, Master Raphael, our professor of Magic."

Rapheal stood, bring himself out of his thoughts and plans and gave a short bow towards the crowd. He then cleared his throat.
    "Good luck to everyone who tries. Be ready to expand your perception and master your world." He gave the same well used line he gave every year. But instead of sitting down as used to he lingered for a moment more. "This year I will be running an extra class in the hours after all others. This will have no grading towards your years and is for personal development and investigation. Any students are welcome to take part, and any interested should see me after the meal." He gave a firm nod towards the Dean and took his seat again.

OOC: @pleasant_disorder how this is ok.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Victoria watched Ravena and Art's conversation wordlessly. She got distracted by the two wolves nuzzling one another. She hoped her eventual minion wouldn't be a chicken, or something else the wolves would see as a snack. Thinking of birds, she recalled a raven in a previous year that was an effective minion. Maybe it'd be able to outmaneuver the wolves.
    Victoria shook her head, there was no point thinking of it anymore. Sol would sort something out in fact, that was probably why he was looking over at them so intently.

Victoria looked back at her classmates. She thought she caught a glimpse of sadness in Ravena's eyes. Looking again, she figured she must have been mistaken.

"Want a sweet?" she piped into the conversation, offering them both one of the nicely wrapped sweets she had taken earlier

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Then "impotence" is your cage." Narrowed eyes renewed into an upbeat smile. Her voice as smooth and mocking as his own, however her's lay different when waven with feral fury. "A senseless beast grasping at the moon." She sat down. Before her pie, a knife, and a turkey. Perfect. Grasping the knife then turning to Enoch, ignoring Rapheal's speech completely, Finrir flipped the knife round then flick it into the ceiling, it tried to pierce Orion's Belt. She watched it disappear into 'space'.

"I want to cut through the Heaven's so I try." She lifted the pie. "I have no strength cause I am withered and contained. I need nutrients." The knife came down perfectly striking the pie dead center. "I failed. However.." She cut the pie and made one slice. Slowly she consumed it and placed it back on the table. She then threw the knife with all her force at the infinte space. After a short while it came back down and once again hit the pie. "Again failure. Am I still 'free' to make my ideals real. I was 'free' to try, I was 'free' to get stronger, and once again I was ' free' to try again. Senseless Rubbish!"She opened her palms and lifted them, she hadn't noticed a few student were staring at her while one Professor sat smiling the hawk on his shoulder ticking its head every 30 second or so, even a pair of glowing, though milky, yellow eyes that seemed apart of his robes. The snake. "That is not freedom amd can't be judged as so. Repeating the same fruitless actions is nothing short of insanity. If I were to judge 'freedom' as 'insanity' then a world as perplexing as this would suit perfectly." She smiled deeply in happiness. Yes. That would suit fine. After all he was right. She was free to act as many times as she liked. Failiure or now she had that freedom. Even as little worth as it was.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Oh noes! I've been be-snapped!" Enoch said sarcastically sitting patiently staring uninterestedly at the food. He wondered if the dead got hungry. The only way to find out was to not eat and see what happens. An experiment! "If impotence is a cage than let all men be shackled into their caves. A world could not long exist if men were ever free by that definition."

Rapheal mentioned something about class but that held only mild interest to Enoch. Classes were too slow a place to learn for him, he was always held back by the sloth of others. No one wanted to study half as hard as him but they still expected him to go at the place of the class. He preferred to learn alone, where his limitless dedication could be leveraged most profitably.

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mario Chain Chomp Tennis Ball Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2012 02:09 AM
    Threads

Runewerk took her seat between Raphael and Stein. She put her elbows on the table and laced her fingers beneath her chin. Raphael had mentioned the idea of an extracurricular class a few days ago. He'd been vague on the details. "Me oh my, I almost forgot about that class," her eyes were fixed on Raphael. "I'll need a report on it on my desk over the next few days. You're more than welcome to teach a secondary class, but I still need to know what you'll be teaching." She smiled at him. So what are your feelings about those two?" Her eyes glinted with mischievous interest. "I'm dying to know. Falling from the sky is such an unusual way to enter this realm." Runewerk had always attempted to make the entering the realm of Black Rose Academy as easy and comfortable as possible. After all, these individuals were just now learning that there was life after death, even if it wasn't a grand, beautiful heaven or the boiling pits of hell. If death was closest to anything, it was closest to Nirvana. A place to rest and be at peace. There was much to take in during those first few days of becoming a Grim Reaper.

~*~

Tatiana felt her stomach twitch nervously. She hated standing up, but more than anything, she hated multiple people looking at her, and it felt like everyone was looking at her. When she took her seat again, she took a drumstick from a pile of them in front of her and chewed on it. "So what made you decide to come here?" Tatiana asked Alexander with mild interest. She was beginning to get tired. Almost nothing had happened, but she still felt drained from everything.
    Last edited by pleasant_disorder; 06-21-2012 at 11:04 PM.
    They're gonna get my gold on the ceiling
    Just a matter of time before they steal it
    That's alright, ain't no guard in my house.
    ~ The Black Keys

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information