AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Black Rose Academy - Reaper Training Progrom

Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cookie Green Tea Coke
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2014 10:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Black Rose Academy - Reaper Training Progrom

Subsequently after setting down the report file on top of the dark cherry wood desk, Isis proceeded to walk over to the enormous window that overlooked a small and secluded flower garden. It was eloquently filled with hydrangeas, peonies, white camellias and other blossoms that together painted a masterful piece. Perhaps the humans' saying that their God was the greatest artist because he painted with living beings was to some extent true. But could the same be said for the dark souls? A being that humans had very little to no knowledge about and that had the potential to rupture the very fabric of the world.

"I assume you overheard the conversation we were having?"

By now Ophelia's voice had become very faint and off into the distance to Isis. What exactly is a dark soul? To the extent of Isis' knowledge she knew that a dark soul was vaguely something like a rogue spirit, but Isis' conceptions of dark souls transcended both the realms of the truthfulness and falsehood. She wondered what was the threshold between a regular soul or a reaper and that of a soul that consumed others in the wake of becoming more powerful. Were there different kinds of dark souls? Despite being a goddess of death that could transcend several worlds' there were still places that were off limits even to the messengers of death. Noticing that Isis was not paying attention to the Headmistress, Cerberus took the liberty to answer in Isis's behalf.

"I have assigned first years to work with third and second year students, as well as professors, you...are in my group with an incredibly smart man named Enoch and a young girl named Tatiana."

"I am sure that Isis will take great pride in being a mentor to Enoch and Tatiana."

As soon as Ophelia had said Enoch's name Cerberus immediately knew that Isis would be displeased with the group she had been placed with. Not only had Isis already given him a very ambiguous threat, but from what he knew they were polar opposites on several matters. But then again by judging Isis' nature, Cerberus knew that a lot of things would clash together to only end up working again or so he hoped that that's how his master would react to being grouped with Enoch. Coming back to her senses, Isis sat down on the window sill and quietly looked at Ophelia's direction. For a few minutes the Headmistress' office fell silent before Isis wittingly gave her answer - an equivocal smile. There were still a numerous of items that Isis wished to research about dark souls and so Isis "allowed" Ophelia do decide whether Isis had sensed Lunastia. But before any other phrase could be exchanged in questioning, a fellow classmate of the same year entered the Headmistress' office. A charming fellow thought Isis but aside from the quintessence looks what Isis loved even more so was his perfect timing.

"I believe we have our first lesson. Purification."

Isis felt quite weary for not only had she just recently summoned Persephone and Melinoe together, but she had also conjured Thanatos which always demanded a great deal of both physical and mental fortitude. None of the less Isis followed Ophelia onto the academy's sepulcher where a dark soul had been conjured by Talen. Upon reaching the graveyard Isis saw or rather sensed what was the remnants of the weak dark soul. Despite being a low ranking dark soul its essence still lingered and slithered in the cemetery like a famished serpent. Perhaps it was the remainder of the dark soul's intense ambition to possess another soul.
    Original art by Wanmeishala
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Passed between dreams and reality and disappeared like an illusion
    Because the moon that day was too far and my memory was vague

Please visit
    FanfictionRPGs: The School of Seven TowersTumblr

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Enkidu eyes, cold and piercing, took on and even darker glare. As Art dared to call him out for,nonetheless, arrogance. The wind grew faint as the sound of rise water filled the air. "Does a King not stand before his subjects in stupendous?" His eyes stared up at Art before his arms folded again. "By all means educate me on the folly of my 'arrogance.'" From behind him a portal of some kind opened. A golden swirl revealing the handle of a sword. Enkidu reached back, eyes trained on Art, graspt the handle and flicked the sword with such force it crashed at Art's feet cause a small impact that rocked the ground. Enkidu smiled before another sword appeared. He graspt it and pulled it free swinging it down as his mouth opened again. "These are magically blades forged by myself and Rapheal for Reaper combat. They use a magical metal that amplifies the wielders magic but only takes command from its original forger, me." Pointing the sword at Art Enkidu spoke. Clearly." They can do no.real harm to Reapers. Show me your skilld and I shall willfully give you that blade. It's name: Avalon!" A golden aura burst from it signally Art's right to wield it. Enkidu narrowed his eyes as wind began wrapping around the blade. "Come..."

Stien could only nod. It was a third years duty to mentor underclassmen. Stien would allow it will speaking to the girls.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Art sighed, and picked up the blade. It felt heavier than he would have liked, but still incredibly balanced. "I see. You call yourself a king. Perhaps you are a king. It would certaibly explain your taste in theatrics. I preffer subtle effects, unlike your bright gold straight up dramatics. He held the sword in a way that seemed to defy sense- it was obviously not an attacking stance, yet was too odd to seem to have any defensive capability. "Come then oh King. Proove yourself worthy of the title. Around Art, a blue circle appeared, made of words Enkidu could not rrad.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Swinging his sword downward Enkidu released a wave of wind that rocketed him into the air. "Is that so. Then allow me to educate you on the errors of infurating a King." Pointing the tip of the blade directly at Art from his ariel position a familiar golden aura spread across Enkidu. His breathing grew shallow as the wind around his blade turned from wind into electricity. "Art of Reaper:Piercing Lights." All around Enkidu arrows of electricity formed before raining downward Art. Enkidu's words echoing throughout their decent. "Enlighten me Art. Show me the Reaprr inside."
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 07-22-2012 at 01:32 AM.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Art closed his eyes. Focussing his willpower, he mouthed a spell name, hidden from Enkidu In the air. Then a high pitched shistle filled the air and art stepped forward, not into, but through the attack, phased out of reality for just a moment. Then Art shouted "Ghostleap! And he moved , unhindered by Gravity and Physocs, untl he was right in front of Enkidu. Arts blafe swung roungd in a glittering arc, with determination set on his face.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lifting his sword as he landed Enkidu preformed a simple parry. The power of Enkidu's strike caused him to.slide a few feet back yet didn't disconnect the two swords. "Ghostleap? Never heard of it. Judging from your unharmed body I suppose it allows you to temporarily turn your body intangible. Impressive." Pushing back at Art Enkidu's eyes remained the narrow slits they were. Damn. He thought to himself. This boy had tricks. Enkidu's first thought had been a direct assualt however, images of Art stepping through his sword and scoring a free hit flooded his mind. Damn mongrel.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Art nodded. "Thats about the size of it. Figured it out from watching fourth years fighting. His eyes flashed electric blue, as he yelled "White Lightning!", His body lighting up white, hair billowing, as electricity ran up and down him- And his sword, still connected to Enkidu's own. Art's smile was one of confidence, though not arrogance. Focus and determination.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"A cheap trick. I'll take my 'arrogance' over your cowardice." As electricity covered Art's body Enkidu was slowly pushed back before regaining his stability. His face remained serious and calculating. "So you do know some offensive skills. I'd took you for a coward that only imitates others." The wind around Enkidu's blade began gathering in his free left hand. It swirled as Enkidu kept the pressure on. As sparkled began igniting from the friction between the blade Enkidu grinned. "Art of Reaper: Hellfire Maelstrom." Parrying the sword Enkidu dipping down to the ground as the spark created from the two sword caught the swirling wind in his palm. The wind erupted into flames mid path as Enkidu aimed it as Art's chest. The result if impact was made would be Art flying into the water behind and below him, hopefully the lightning around his body would serve as a double edged sword.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Art saw the attack coming and Leapt backwards, The aytack fading, the last of his lightning flickering down the teo blafes. As the fire rushed onwards, Art backflipped, Tge flames igniting his cloak and ripping it in twain- As art Landed it flared up, Flowing either side of him as though he had wings of flame. Then he Cast the burning tatters aside. The attack had cost him vital close-range, and also had sunburnrd the back of hids neck. He resisted the urge to rub it. Still, it had been spectacular. "You wish for Originality? Very well." Art brought the sword up to him. "Silver Pack, Cometh hither, tear my foe asunder. White Fang Rush!" He chanted, before bringing his blade doen. The result was a burst of silver energy that took form as it hurtled towards Enkidu- The form of huge, silver wolves, made of light, Smike- and searing heat. They moved woth an Intellugence of their own, And Enkidu noticed Art was moving towards him at a run, sweatinfg heavily, but tge same determination and focus in.his eyrs. He was muttering something, but the sound of the howling wolves drowned it out.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A smile spread across his face as Art lifted Avalon to his face. Enkidu lifted his own.sword pointing it at Art. As the boy chanted his spell a golden aura wrapped around Enkidu's arms. Armor, much like that on his feet, materialized. The fingers were jagged like claws yet the elegant gold shined in the light just before Art released his wave. Enkidu leapt back another ten feet or so just as the wolves appeared. Two leaps to his left equaled dodging two. They smashed into the ground as Enkidu began a sprint towards the water. As he did three more wolves chased him down. He knew he couldn't ouy run them. So with a smile on his face he turned leapt and stabbed the blade into ones mouth. The other two leapt at what they thought was a easy target. "Shred the tides. Pierce the heavens. Below the Gate of Babylon I stand in contempt of your power. Appear now. Ea!" The sword in the wolves mouth gave off a golden light that burst through dissolving silver energy reducing said wolf to particles before a beam fired out dissolving the other two. It's shot towards Art and rocketed Enkidu into the water. Just before impact the boy twirled mid-air landing on the water as if it was solid. He slid back another 40 or so feet before his heels hit a familiar rock. He flipped up it displaying incredible agility and tact. Really he looked damn right heavenly in his golden armor. It two was fit for a King. He highly doubted Art could force him into his uniform but for now he was having fun. He knew Art was on his way. Even now he watched the wolves he didn't hit shoting across the water on the hunt. Damn. Were they independent thinkers. Life given to energy. Enkidu's eyes gleamed as he began laughing. Lifting his left hand as if grasping something. "More. Pour out every ounce of power you have. I plan to match it and crush. Even now Avalon cheers for you." His smile widened as two wolves reached him on the small island Stien created in what seemed like ages ago. This boy. This power. Training session after training session. The Reailty Marble was a playground that shaped God's. God's of Death. Heroes of Order!" He before a wolf could split his arm in half Enkidu used his left fist to smash the creature. The second came from behind. Two slashes turned it into four seperating pieces. With his back turned to the original wolf he slayed two more pouched at him. As he turned with his sword sweeping the air, targeted to decapitate the two together, two more came from his right and left. "Oblivion Disruptor." Each wolf that had surrounded him were motionless suspended where they were. Piercing through there bodies multiple times was best explained as swords. "Art. I lost track of him. Where is he.?" He pondered as the swords and wolves faded away. His breathing shallow and heavy.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

From right behind him, Enkidu heard "Moonlight Edge!" as somethimg pressed ito the small of his back. Somthing suspiciosly like a Sword Edge. Then from the point a White blast of energy Hammered into Enkidus back. Art grimaced- Enkidus beam attack had cost him even more energy to.dodge, havinv to ghostleap thrpugh it and sprint round the Wolves.He hurt all over. But he was alive. The flames the Wolves gave out as they died were everywhere. Art felt some of the energy seep back into him, strengthening him again. "You fight well Enkidu. Arrogant, perhaps. But Skilled." He brought the sword, Avalon, tinto a defensive position, Awaiting Enkidus next move.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

OOC: @pleasant_disorder I'm bored waiting for the others

Victoria shuffled in her seat. "Miss, it's getting pretty late, maybe we can meet up in the morning". Victoria leaned forward "or we could start without them?" she asked hopefully.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Mental calculations ran through Enkidu's mind like a movie reel. Constant revelations, predictions, and ideas stormed his mind threating to rip it clean in half. The Wolves, the Ghost, The Lightning. All that Art had done so far flashed across his mind. Was his mouth moving after he released the wolves.

That's when Art made it clear to him. Behind. That was his plan. A simple yet effective one. Enkidu had his back to the cliffs behind him, expecting Art to charge straight at him. He never thought Art could manipulation his positioning like that. Those Wolves were meant to corner him and force him into releasing more energy. That way when his true sneak attack came he'd be far to tired to evade or maybe when block. Gripping his sword tightly Enkidu made it in time to.block the attack. However he cleanly blew off the armor on his left hand and right leg. He slid back till his foot was in water and smiled. His chest rising and falling as his shallow words seeped out "I shall admit you've given me challenge little could. Art. I wonder if you know what it is? If not...hmmm." He took on a defensive stance as he slowly tried to regain his breath.

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mario Chain Chomp Tennis Ball Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2012 02:09 AM
    Threads

Madame Rosa sighed. "I suppose we'll start without them for right now. Tis a shame. I was hoping they'd show. Now. In the art of reaping and magic I you should have learned how to control the elements." She demonstrated the five elements as she said their names. "Fire." A flame appeared in her hand. "Water." The fire transformed into a glob of floating water. "Air." The water transformed into a circle of spinning air. "And earth." The circle turned to a rock. "What we will learn to do is a very simple, but incredibly useful trick for combat." She cycled through the different forms of the elements at a rapid pace. "I want you to learn how to change from one element to the next in half a second. But this will be your homework."

Her eyes sparkled. "Today we will concentrate on your air technique. Air is a very fun and easy element to control. Since it was the root of your existence on Earth, you have kept a very close tie to this element. Ah!" She realized that she quoting first year jargon. "Sorry," she said with a brief blush, "I prepared this for teaching first years as well, you, of course, already know this fact. Anyway," she made a circular gesture in the air with her hand, creating a very rapid moving circle of air. "This is the first movement for what's called the 'Gale Cannon'." She let her hand fall and the swiftly rushing air came to a standstill. Rose gestured for Victoria to stand. "Once you master that movement, we'll move outdoors."

~*~

Ophelia turned to Isis. "Have you practiced any with using light to dispell Dark Souls? I know they show you as a second year, but we rarely have you all go out and do any cleansings. They generally get fairly nasty."

~*~

"I found a Dark Soul in the cemetery. Madame Ophelia thinks it has something to do with Lunastia's presence in the school." Talen said.

"It was pretty weak..." Solera commented. "I mean, for Lunastia anyway."

"It was drawn here by her." Talen responded to his minion. He looked at Brand. "Right?"

OOC: More characters later. Tired for now.
    Last edited by pleasant_disorder; 07-23-2012 at 05:00 AM.
    They're gonna get my gold on the ceiling
    Just a matter of time before they steal it
    That's alright, ain't no guard in my house.
    ~ The Black Keys

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Art grinned. He was sweating heavily now, though his clothes were unmarked. "Your good too. Maybe you could be a King oneday. But of course, you need to learn how to rule first. A king..." Art readied his sword in that wrird position.he used earlier. "...Is no better than the people he rules!" Art dashed forward, Sword blurring in a downwards motion Before rockrting up high, trying to get under Enkifus guard, The physical assault beginning at last.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Victoria copied the movement Madame Rosa had performed with her hands and managed to start swirling the air in front of her fairly easily. She added more spin to it and a bit more body. the spinning ball was about half the size of her head and had whisps of white swirling around in it.

Victoria brought her arm down to stop the movement, but the ball replied with a force she wasn't expecting and pushed her hand further downwards, threatening to slip from her control and fall.. or maybe explode... onto the floor. Victoria only just managed to save it from disaster, and with a push up, was able to stop the movement.

"heh heh, I guess I got a bit overconfident, seeing as I'm an air user" she tried to excuse herself. It was alright, Victoria thought, nothing got damaged. This time..

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A King is no better then the people he rules. Idiocy. Wait that was far to small a word to explain this boy's mental aptitude. Blasphemy. Yes. The word danced on his tastebuds as Art charged. It had a familiar taste. Metallic almost.

Finally gripping his sword with both hands Enkidu accepted Art's challenge. He's settle this with Ea. Taking a Kendo stance Enkidu watched Art as his blade came crashing down. A side stepped saves Enkidu and by lifting his sword he was able to bring forth another bladelock between the two. Art's first strike drew blood, evident by the half inch cut on Enkidu's cheek. It would appear his side step wasn't quite fast enough. Grinning as the two sister swords clashed into one another Enkidu pushed back at Art heavily. "What if a King is just yet his people prove themselves uncommandable? Does that mean the King failed? No. It simply means he was never a King to begin with." The force of his sword increased aa thw water behind him splashes against the new formed island. "A King is defined by his actions and power. He lives and breaths battlw. Thirsts for it. A King's one true goal is to gain power. From that he can rule as a figure to his people. Something they can truly worship. That is the meaning of the word King."

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Art growled- Like a Wolf might. Almost exactly like a wolf. Charging forward, He narroely dodged an attack, scuffing his coat, and locked blades again. "A king is shaped by his peopke! The actions he makes are to please his subjects,To better the lives of those he rules. A true king seeks not power, but earns it with his actions! If he cannot earn power, his people are not happy with him, and will cast him down." He put more pressure on Enkudus blade with his own. "Can you please your people? Would you even care?" He broke the Blade lock, leaping backwards. "Somehow I doubt it. Your too self obsessed, to arrogant to care for other people." He spun Avalon in his hand. It was a good sword, he had to admit. Very well balanced.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Victoria attempted to create the whirlwind again, repeating the same movements. Once she had gotten a big enough ball spinning, she dropped her hand more carefully, and slowed the ball to a halt. Victoria smiled. That wasn't so hard, although, Rosa did mention it was only the first movement.

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mario Chain Chomp Tennis Ball Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2012 02:09 AM
    Threads

Madame Rosa clapped her hands together. "Well done. Now comes the more difficult part. The Gale Cannon is comprised of that movement with an outward push," she demonstrated without using air behind it. "Let's practice the movements together without using air first. Good form will give you the best results," she almost sang her words. Rosa was in her best mood when teaching her students. She deeply enjoyed watching their skills and strength progress, and she had a good feeling about Victoria, though it would be interesting to see how she handled fire. Although everyone was born with a strength in a particular element, it was her job as a magic professor to see that they became well rounded in every element.

Rosa went through the movements with Victoria ten times before her student's form was perfected. "Good. Now, let's go outside and see what you can do." As Rosa and Victoria made their way through the hallways, she looked at her student with smiling eyes and asked, "So, how are you liking it as a second year?"

~*~

Ophelia looked at Isis and said, "Your classmates seem to be unable to answer me," she sighed, "the girl, Tatiana, looked exhausted when I last saw her, so I'm sure she's just asleep. But Enoch..." there was no way to keep a sign of worry from crossing her face. "If she's here, he's probably with her." She perched herself on one of the headstones and lit a cigarette. "Well, I don't have to say probably, now do I?" Ophelia frowned. As strong as Isis was, she was still unable to hide thoughts from Ophelia, but, then again, knowing the girl, she was more than likely testing Ophelia, and Ophelia only responded as a sort of acknowledgment, a way of saying, Yes, yes. You're clever and tricky...now moving on. In another way, it was Ophelia's way of reminding Isis of her place in this group. Isis was her second. Humility kept pride from causing the fall. And besides that, tests annoyed her. She'd done enough of those as an apprentice. She shouldn't have to remind her students of her strength.

"You know," she said exhaling some smoke into the dense night air, "I've never told my students they weren't allowed to research on their own. If anything, I encourage it. You are more than welcome to research Dark Souls, they're quite interesting beings in fact. But you'll learn the same thing I did when I first started," her face became serious - eyes narrowed, brow furrowed, mouth drawn tight - "they are disruptive to the Harmonics, and allowing them to run rampant will only cause further disruption. I'm not particularly interested in learning what happens when the balance is thrown out of whack, are you?"

~*~

OOC: @HateSpawn98

Just as an fyi guys...and because I don't want the Alexander and Tatiana thing to seem weird, I'm dropping Tatiana's age from 23 to 17.

IC: Tatiana woke up hearing Madame Ophelia's voice in her head. She threw the blanket Alex had covered her with off of her and went to him. "Alexander!" She said shaking his shoulder lightly. "Alex wake up." She shook him harder. His eyes lulled open. "I have to go meet Madame Ophelia in the graveyard." Before he could respond with an incoherent groan, Tatiana hand yanked him from the chair and they were embracing. "Thanks for being there for me for the past couple of days," there was a slight blush on her face, "I've really appreciated it." And with that, she left his room and ran through the halls, dodging around other students. She burst through the doors that lead outside and found the graveyard, heaving air, Tatiana raised her hand and said, "I'm sorry that I'm late Madame."

~*~

Lunastia's childish form grinned from ear to ear. "Good," she said piping with happiness. "Well, sorry to cut our visit short, but I should go. My sister is calling you," she said, directing her attention to Enoch. "It was a pleasure meeting you Finrir. I'll return in a few days. Then we'll have a serious chat." And just like that, Lunastia was gone from their sight. She returned herself to the dark void of nothingness, the place where all Dark Souls spent their free time.

There, she was greeted by Winthrop and Angela, who both bowed and said, "Welcome back, Madame." Elohiem and Adonai both mewed a hello to her as well and rubbed themselves against her legs. Angela was the first to raise herself up right. She asked, "And how are the plans going, Madame?"

Still in her child form, Lunastia bent down to pet her cat minions. "Well enough," she said simply in response. "They've both agreed to come aboard. Oh, dear Ophelia. What will you do when the ritual begins?" She stood up and rubbed her face against Adonai's white fur.

"She still does not know?" Winthrop asked in his overtly proper way.

"No, not yet. But I'm sure she will soon enough." Lunastia let out a large yawn and wiped some tears from her eyes. "I'm going to take a nap. Do not wake me." And with that, she curled up in the blackness of the void and fell into a deep slumber.

~*~

Talen didn't look at Professor Brand as they hurried along. "Just that we're fighting Madame Ophelia's sister, but I'm sure you already knew that, sir." He gave a broad grin when Brand commented on his rushed state of being. "I never thought the third years were joking about how busy they are with the assessments, but now I get it. First days back and I've already had seven missions," his face folded into a serious frown, "but I don't remember the third years being this busy last year, and I don't remember this many Dark Souls. Oh!" Talen had just remembered what he had to tell Brand. "I found a Dark Soul in the graveyard about an hour ago while I was practicing my conjuring. It was pretty weak, but still...a Dark Soul in the Academy? I've never even heard of that happening." His eyes flicked to Brand to catch his reaction.
    They're gonna get my gold on the ceiling
    Just a matter of time before they steal it
    That's alright, ain't no guard in my house.
    ~ The Black Keys

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

And in an instant Lunastia was gone. Enoch sighed a little bit, that was anti-climatic. He had been hoping something interesting would happen but that was just kind... bleh. It reminded him of his college graduation. Sound and fury signifying nothing. But what was up with Finrir setting herself up as his minion. That would be bothersome. He needed freedom and distance in order to do his work and her shadowing him would get in the way of that. He'd figure something out

She had mentioned that Ophelia was calling him and that certainly sounded more interesting than what had just transpired. He pulled his arm out of Finrir's grip and headed to the office again. He was really getting certain he spend the entire day walking from one place to another. With a grin on his face and a earthen tempest of hair haloing is head, he stormed toward the cemetary

He slipped among the headstones not making himself apparent but not trying to hide either.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 07-24-2012 at 09:38 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Brand sighed as they walked. "It's to be expected. With the rise of this many Dark Souls one could only expect they would slowly become drawn to this school." His eyes darkened. "I can no longer feel her presence in this school." He looked down at Talen before his warm smile returned. "Let us meet with Rune. We'll have more details. Till then tell me about your missions."

Enkidu grinned as he struck a nerve with Art. "As if you'd understand the actions of a King. They a Heroes, larger then life figures formed through conflict. A rabid dog has no right leacturing a King on his rule." Leaping back the Enkidu put distance between the two. His eyes staring down at Art as he lifted hus sword back into the Kendo position. "Guess it's useless." The armor remaining of his arm and leg burst into golden dust. It sparkled down to the ground below soaking into the earth. Enkidu smiled as he lifted the sword to cover his mouth. He mutter something into the sword and it responded by glowing gold. Hopefully it would mask the true spell he'd cast.

"Ea. Pierce." Rushing forward Enkidu swung the sword hirizontally from the left, then two more diagonal slashs making an X and finally a upward slash.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Victoria wondered if this new technique would have hit where the earlier spell failed on the outing at the start of the week. Perhaps. She was looking forward to seeing it in action.

Victoria liked Rosa as a professor, she was warm and kind and almost like a friend.
    "Well, I haven't been one for too long, but I like the seniority over the first years" she replied to Rosa's question "Not in a 'do what I say' kind of way, but I'm pretty comfortable with the campus and all the goings ons"
    "also, I actually got some sleep for the week back compared to last year, everyone was so giddy meeting new people"

Junior Member PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2012 10:46 PM
    Threads

An old man standing out in a field looked at Black Rose Academy in the distance with a mischevious grin. His was visually old, but the youth from his younger days hasn't faded, despite the wrinkles on his face, and the bald spot on his head, though it was well hidden under the grey cap he had on, with a warped smiling face design on it. One of the oddest features of the old man was the glasses he wore, one frame being to large for his left beady brown eye, and the other too small for the right. He was wearing a black shirt with a cartoonish image of ribs and a heart, and sleeves with similar designs meant to resemble his arm bones, along with a pair of loose black pants with white spikes designed on them and deep pockets. He looked around the area, as if he were searching for something. He let out a sigh of relief and opened up his laptop. As he typed into it, he mumbled,

"Thank God she left, meeting that woman again like this would be... a little more than nerve racking." And started running towards the academy, scanning for anything that might deter him, "No dark souls... what's this?" The man slowed down and hid behind a tree, panting a bit, but hardly exhausted, showing that despite his age, he was in good shape.

He put his hands into his pockets and observed what looked like a battle between two reapers, At least I'm pretty sure those are Reapers, And watched the boy with the red outfit, and white hair had some sort of blade. I wonder what his favorite color is

Then he looked at the other person he was fighting, the person against a cliff who just disarmed some armor from his arm and leg, and seemed enamoured by his cloak,. "Ooooooo, shiny." He also noticed three others, a man with gray hair and stitches, a girl who was in a skimpy witches out fit with blue hair, practicing with water, and another with brown hair practicing magic along side her.

I'm gonna need to perform a distraction... The man stepped out from behind the tree and while everyone's attention was diverted, swung his right hand out, then quickly went behind the tree. This should give these guys something interesting to chat about later, He stared at the group in the distance for a moment, waiting, and out of nowhere, a fiery explosion went off, and a huge on at thaat, destroying the earth below it. While everyone was staring at the flames it made, the man ran away, and listened for the other two. The first wasn't close enough to hit them, and I'm positive that the other two blasts won't harm them... granted that they don't cause an avalanche. He kept running, constantly on the lookout for anyone that may spot, continuing because he only saw animals watching him run by.

He stopped at the front entrance, and as he was about to go in using that when he thought, Wait... if I do this, then what was the point of being sneaky and surprising old Ophelia? I should do the sensible thing,

"To the window!"

He ran to the side of the school, and climbed up a tree, somehow balancing his laptop on his face, and then stood up on a branch and ran off of it, grabbing onto the windows ledge. He grabbed on, hanging with hand, and propped his laptop onto one side of the window as he opened the other and then slipped in, grabbing his laptop, and hopping down into a library, closing the window behind him. As he was going to go on into the school, he stopped, and spun around on the balls of his feet, looking back at the window.

Something's not right... what could it be... aha! He then grabbed a random book on a table and tossed it at the window, smashing it.

Much better. Its not a break-in without a broken window.

Indeed it isn't.

"Waaah! I'm hearing voices in my head!" He screamed What on earth was that?

"That was me." The old man turned to see an petite young woman with blond hair and blue eyes, wearing a cloak with the symbol on the school, similar to that of the school, and a friendly smile on her face. Next to her was another girl with white hair was glaring at him as a wolf next to her growled ferociously.

"Is that so? Hmmmmmmmmm..." The man cupped his chin and looked up to the cieling, "Would your name happen to be Me? And if so, , is her name You? And going that logic, would that dogs name happen to be Us?" Lets see how they react-

If you wouldn't mind, I'm going to ask that you don't assume you can fool me. The voice in his head echoed, but the man didn't show the surprise he felt. He wanted to respond, but first, he paid attention to what the white haired one did for her reaction.

"For your sake, I hope this is just a poor act. Now, tell us who you are and why you're here."

Yes, do tell us why you've broken into my school. If you're with my sister, then please surrender yourself, I don't want to have to hurt you.

Hurt me? Why dear Ophelia, I'm sure you've seen my picture before. Perhaps if I jog your memory with my name, I can start explaining why I'm here,

"You want to know who I am? Well, that depends, do you want to know my species, my horoscope, the names of the elements that make me... well, used to, anyway, perhaps I even had a past life or two-thousand... probably not though. Anyway, how about you call me Wade Dishaphazardous, or Hazard for short."

Ring any bells Ophelia?

OOC: For the record, I've done things similar to this on fanfiction, but this is my first RPG. Let me know how I do, and if there's any way can improve. I hope it can fit into things.

25. Likes Hollow Ichigo liked this post
    Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

Alexander was sleeping, he was dreaming about his old life, before his terrible death. He was reliving his death. He went to the crosswalk alone, the signal turns. As he begins walking one speeding car comes and rams him, sending him flying in the air in the opposite direction... to the oncoming traffic. Before he could land, his body met with a school bus. Smashing his body against the window, glass entering his back, as he coughed blood and barley clinging onto life. A sudden stop, sent him off again and his final fate was met with his final car. Tire crushing his skull, and an instant death for him.

The scene was a bloody mess, his blood covered the streets. His body lay still, Karma had got him good. As he was in his dream world of pain, he heard a voice
    "Alexander!" He felt nothing and did not realize anything until he heard the voice again meet him, a friendly voice.
    "Alex wake up." He was being shaken a little hard but nothing to drastic, he opened his eyes slowly and his brain had not yet been turned on to the point of understanding what exactly was taking place.
    "I have to go meet Madame Ophelia in the graveyard." The next thing that happened woke him up quickly, he blushed as she embarrassed him then thanked him. "Thanks for being there for me for the past couple of days," he noticed there was a slight blush on her face, "I've really appreciated it." Alexander wanted to respond but before he could say anything she left his room and ran through the halls.

He stood there for a few moments, he felt warm, like someone actually cared about him again. He blushed and got a new change of clothes, unable to get his mind off of what just happened. He had never been thanked like that before, I mean sure he treated women well, but that was just for a chance in their pants which he normally got. But that... 'I liked that. It felt good.'

He got dressed, throwing on some jeans and a tank-top for now, nothing else until he was fully awake. He waited in his room, and waited. Just for anything to happen, he was almost tempted to just get up and go talk to other students. He was sure he was missing something, something important but he stayed in his room until called by someone or until someone came to get him.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Natasha watched as the two boys broke out fighting, she was unimpressed to say the least, sure they were using awesome moves and totally going at each other as if they were the enemies. She watched and realized how much of a waste of time it was watching them. She needed to practice herself otherwise she woudl get nowhere with learning any basic element.

She turned to her professor, with a very serious face.
    "I have a question. I know your busy but... is it possible for a reaper not to have any control over an element? I'm having such a hard time with it, I just... I don't know what to do." She questioned Stein, unaware of what the answer maybe.
    Last edited by HateSpawn98; 07-24-2012 at 11:04 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information