AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Black Rose Academy - Reaper Training Progrom

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Black Rose Academy - Reaper Training Progrom

Enoch sighed accepting the poppy from the random girl before throwing it away as soon as she left. Its meaning was not lost on him, but he had better things to do than worry about offerings to the dead. After all he wasn't dead. Or was it the resurrection that this portended. He doubted that would ever come to pass unless he stumbled upon it. His mind chaotic slipped between thoughts. Maybe this was all a dream. Perhaps he had rather humorously O.D.ed on opiates. That would be hilarious! Returning his mind once more to reality he realized he had stay long past this conversations threshold of interest and left as well, "Got to go, I have books to read. Otherwise, I might actually have to go to class, and my time is far to valuable to be wasted being lectured by academic buzzards picking at the carrion of far better thinkers than they."

He left walking past the "third girl". He wonder about that other woman, the one that had given him a flower. It was a strange greeting, he supposed but the girl seemed strange... which meant she was probably completely normal since it was Enoch doing the judging. He always found normal people infinitely bizarre. They were manifestations of some disgusting platonic form. Regradless, he set her up in one of the alcoves in his mind. Here use of symbolism denoted a knowledge, if not intelligence. Which meant she would prove immensely amusing in her own way.

Enoch savored the thought of all the possibilities to come. Which would it be? Would he end up Dead? Tortured in some hellish netherworld? In a destroyed post-apocalyptic world? Devoured? All the possibilities were so inviting! He couldn't wait to find out.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 07-17-2012 at 10:20 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

"Whaaat?" Victoria had replied. "No fair." she looked around the cemetery "well it makes a nice walk anyway"

Turning around to face the cemetery noise, she was tossed aside by an unseen force. Ravena caught her though and held her close.

Victoria looked up at her while Ravena looked down. Victoria's face turned a deep shade of red. "R...Ra...Ravena!" she uttered, taken aback.
    She looked to Lucifer after Ravena had relaxed her hold on her. Was it him who made that noise? Victoria looked at the ground, still surprised at Ravena's sudden boldness.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Sol shook his head as Ravena Left. "She doesent listen, Does she Ornstien?" The wolf gave a sort of 'Hmph'. Sol turned to his other students. ""Come now, you must try as well." Ornstien slipped out of the class, Sol not caring. He slipped down the stares and out to the graveyard, where he sat in wait.

An hour and a bit later, He spotted the two friends entering the graveyard. Standing up, he snapped a twig. The two jumped out of sight. He spoje. "Apologies Mistress Ravena, Mistress Victoria. I did not mean to startle you. I simply came to relay Proffessor Sol's message. Seeing as you misinterpreted it, Misstress Ravena. He requestef you wait, Misstress victoria. It wasnt a demand, or an order. He simply wishes you to wait, that you may aide him in class. Also, he finfds himself curious about.what your minion would be." Ornstien inclined his head, as if bowing.

---------------

Art looked at Natasha and Aura, and couldnt help but smile. "Another wind user, Like Victoria. And... Well, Natasha, yiur having some trouble... Any suggestions Proffessor?" He said,looking at Stien. He still looked a kittle confused about his natyral magi, but not quite so concerned as he had a few moments ago.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

4. Dislikes Kiss of Death disliked this post
    Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ravena turned to other animal spirit that was Sol's minion. She said nothing, because she thought if person finds soul that binds there's no waiting. Lucifer stopped playing with some rat and came to Ravena. She would ignore Sol if she ould find what fits her. But it's Victoria's choice. Ravena just sat on the fall grass and scrached Lucifer's chin. She waited for girl's responce. Then she spotted some golden fur ferrot slowly aproaching them but it was looking at Victoria.
    it feels vibration of Vic's spirit and it is drawn to it. May it be what we came here for?

-------------

Aura looked at Nata. She did what sue thought was wind doing. Fast but soft movement like a wind. She wanted to console her friend
    "try water. I bet you'd be good healer too. Look.. think like water flows. Movement of ocean or see waves. They are slow, they floats easy and it becomes faster at the shore and stronger. Try to move like this too. Feel, what you feel when you swim" Aura was whispering her theory to friend
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Victoria looked towards the spirit. "you could have announced yourself at least, I almost died. ....again." she complained.
    Ravena looked like she didn't want to move. Victoria had the feeling she had a grudge against authority.

"Come on Ravena, I guess we better go. I don't want to be on Sol's bad side" she decided. She was really looking forward to getting a minion too. <Oh well> She thought <I won't have to wait too much longer>. And besides, the flies were really getting on her nerves, they kept bumping into her. She had tried swatting with her hand earlier, but it didn't seem to do much to dissuade them.

As she was about to walk over to Ravena to help her up, her eyes caught with a golden ferret that was casually exploring the nearby area. A brief moment of stillness occurred and they stared at each other, but the animal bounded away once Victoria tried to moved closer.

"Come on Ravena, let's head back." she helped her up "I need to find Madame Rosa anyway"

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ravena stood up
    "ok, let's go. I'm starving. We had breakfast and now it's.." she looked at her wrist watch "almost 8pm" she said. They started walking toward campus, but then Ravena stopped "Lucifer, leave ferret alone and let's go eat" she shouted at her minion. He ran to her. He was playful

Girls entered cafeteria and smell was so good. they had some potato pancakes with mushroom souse and sour cream. Also Ravena picked how black tea and piece of apple pie. She also picked 1 steak. Ravena sat down, waited for Victoria and started eating. She gave steak to Lucifer and stopped worrying
    "thanks God it's Friday" she said "these two days were horrible" then she just ate quietly
    Onew by Ωmega

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Victoria sat down opposite Ravena. She had filled her plate up with roast potatoes and a steak, with some apple pie as a desert. Ravena had gotten the better slice though.

"It's been a weird week - we haven't had any lectures yet, we're going to be following some of the professors around to get better faster and, well, we're just running around everywhere!"
    She started to eat the steak, keeping a section for Lucifer aswell.
    "What are your first years like? Mine kind of ran off on me, but you've talked to yours, right?"

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OCC: this is just second day. september 2nd. I figured that i believe in 2011 september 2nd was friday, so that's what I did

Ravena finished chewing last potato pancake and said:
    "no. I got the girl that is always with the boy and is shy also other boy is not very talkative ether. I wasn't in the mood to talk with them. I wanted to finish training and leave. so I did asigement and left. Sol must be mad"
    She started to eat her apple pie with vanilla ice cream
    "this is so good..." she said. And with full mouth she smilled without showing her teeth
    "you have fly in your tea, Vic" Ravena said when she swallowed.

When two girls finished eating Ravena said
    "you said you need to see madam Rosa and I want to sleep. I'm barely awake. I'm going to teleport t our room. This is what Sol wanted us to practice. See you later or tomorow" she said, turned and concentrated.
    ok.. my room. my bed. my room and she started to disolve in white smoke again. Ravena stepped forward again in some sort of portal and Lucifer was beside her. Then she dissapeared and only smoke left, that went away in next few seconds

Ravena stepped into her room. She gave Lucifer water, undressed and putted only tank top and went to sleep. As she layed her head on her pillow, only then she realised that her muscle was hurting and how tired she was. Ravena fell asleep immideatelly. Lucirer decided to take Victoria's bed and slept there

It was deep and blank sleep without any dream
    Last edited by Kiss of Death; 07-18-2012 at 11:47 AM.
    Onew by Ωmega

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Claire was just recovering from the bump as she began to concentrate her inner abilities. What was up with Ravena today? She began to concentrate as she began to think on where to teleport as she began to muster all of her power into it and before she knew it, she was at the other end of the room...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Oh well, maybe later they'll feel more talkative"
    "Eww!!" Victoria fished it out of her cup. It must have been one from the cemetery. It looked like it was still alive, so she placed it on a napkin to recover itself.

Victoria had been put off the rest of her meal. It was well timed actually as Ravena had just finished. "night" she said as Ravena started to focus on teleporting.

Victoria looked on as she disappeared. It was pretty cool, she had to admit. Hopefully Rosa would show her something like that.
    Talking of which, she had to find her. Victoria set off around the campus checking the usual areas she would find her.

@~Shobu~
    Last edited by mrpineapple; 07-18-2012 at 05:15 PM.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Claire continued to concentrate as she began to teleport around the place, eventually ending up in the cafeteria with Chris getting for for himself as well as Claire.

(Chris) "Oh, hi my love. How you doing?"
    (Claire) "Just learned how to teleport. Is this dinner?"
    (Chris) "Yep, I already have dinner ready for you."
    (Claire) "That's nice..."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Sol nodded. "Good work Claire. You may leave. As for you Jacob... Well, I grow weary. I am going to retire for the night. If you wish to practice, Do so, but I cannot reccomend it ithouy supervision. Ypu are free to leave. Take... Elipsolar with you, if you so wish." The raven,, being the only raven in the room nodded. The others were out sonewhere around. Sol nodded to Jacob and left his classroom.

The next day, Sol was watching Ravena and Victoria at breakfast. As Ravena dissapeared, He raiswd an eyebrow. The form looked good. He glanced at Betan on his shoulder. "Be... Would you care to have a word with miss Victoria?" Betan took flight, and fluttered down with little sound, landimg in front of Victoria. "Proffessor Sol sends his thanks. He also wishes you to know he apologises formaking you wait." with a loud Caw, Betan took off again, Landimg on.Sols shoulder. As victoria lwft, Sol finished up, and then loojed along to Madam Orphelia. " Any prefference as to when i takee our students on the little trip?"

Aura sat on her own at breakfast, Finishing as quickly as posdible, she hurried away from the table. She wanted to get back to her room. She didnt know what to do, and hoped that her rroomate might help.

Art wasnt at breakfast. He hadnt been in his room all night eithr. After Proffesor Stien had finished with him, He had gone to the roof. He hadnt slept either, but instwad stayed up allnight. He wasnt bored thouvh. He loved the night, and he had been sketching the forest by moonlight. Tgen Sif. Then just anything he could see. He sighed. "Oh Sif... Its so much different from last year, and all these confusing feelings i've got now... Whatever shall i do?"

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mario Chain Chomp Tennis Ball Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2012 02:09 AM
    Threads

Tatiana gripped Alexander's hand in her own. Her eyes were wide with wild excitement. "We're fighting Ophelia's sister. Why would she put first years on a mission like this. Imagine how powerful Madame Ophelia is. If it's her sister, we're in for a hard fight." She sat down on his bed and suddenly felt overwhelmed by sleep deprivation. "I can't..." and with those words, Tatiana was out.

~*~

Ophelia was well aware that her sister had come back to the school. She could feel the overwhelming surge of souls. No matter how hard Lunastia attempted to mask herself, there was no way of doing so, but Ophelia had decided to let it go, to let the woman do as she pleased, if only for this moment. Besides, if she kept showing up to banish her every time she arrived, Ophelia would never figure out what they Dark Souls were up to. Taking a deep breath, she looked up at the ceiling and tried to determine what she would teach her first years. But there was so much...and so little time!

When Isis entered her office, Ophelia gave her a broad smile. "I assume you overheard the conversation we were having?" She said. Not waiting for a reply from her student, she continued speaking, "I have assigned first years to work with third and second year students, as well as professors, you," she pointed at Isis, "are in my group with an incredibly smart man named Enoch and a young girl named Tatiana. Now," she folded her hands together and pressed her thumbs against her lips, "the man I mentioned, Enoch. I found him talking to Lunastia just moments ago, but to what end, I have no clue. But I am no fool, though I suspect that both Enoch and Lunastia think otherwise. If Lunastia was speaking with him, then obviously it means that she has something planned that involves him. You, Isis, are to help me figure out what exactly she wants with him."

She let out a sigh. "I believe you're here for more than just an assessment report. You are one of my best students. I know you can feel her presence as well." Narrowing her eyes she asked, "Have you seen her?"

~*~

Talen was out in the graveyard, practicing his conjuring magics when the two girls arrived. His minions, Seraphim and Solera stood beside him. "That one," Seraphim began, "the girl with the wolf. She is an angry soul." Her voice was light and tinkled like soft music.

"You know nothing of anger," Solera responded, flipping her hair with a haughty hand. "How can you be so judgmental?"

"Ladies," Talen said while gesturing with his hands, "cool it. There's no need for all this hostility." He watched the girl's wolf run into the bushes and the romantic scene unfold before him. His eyebrows arched in interest.

"Pervert," Seraphim said.

Talen rolled his eyes and went back to conjuring souls from the graveyard. But when he got to one, the soul didn't come forth. He blinked. A blob slowly emerged from the dirt. "A Dark Soul...here...but why?" It wasn't a particularly strong soul, or, at least, that was his assumption. He walked forward, putting his hand out to it. "Will you allow yourself to be crossed-over?" And that was when things got strange. The Dark Soul lurched forward, attaching itself to his hand, and trying to suck his soul from his body. "Apparently you don't know how your own kind work." He narrowed his eyes and shocked the soul from his arm. "Solera? Would you be so kind?"

"Certainly," the girl with black angel wings responded. She unsheathed her sword and slashed the Dark Soul in two.

"I believe we should go report this to Madame." he waved his hands to the girls, "Hey! You two, it's not safe out here."

~*~

Lunastia smiled at Enoch. The world around them froze and only Finrir, Lunastia, and Enoch remained moving. Lunastia had created a sub-alternate reality, one where the three could speak and they could not be interrupted either. "You do not give my sister enough credit. She is more than aware that I am here, but she understands. She knows that she does not know what is going to happen. Would you two like to know?" She bowed to Finrir. "Finrir Gilgamesh. You do not know me, but I know you. I have been waiting for both you and Enoch for quite some time. Do you know who you are yet?"
    They're gonna get my gold on the ceiling
    Just a matter of time before they steal it
    That's alright, ain't no guard in my house.
    ~ The Black Keys

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Enoch looked at Lunastia boredly, "Oh man! An exposition dump, you know I am interested in that!" Again his sarcasm was unabashed. His voice filled with hollow dread and false terror, "I don't know anything that's going on. It confuses my little mortal mind to try and think about such things as Dark Souls and Reapers. I am ever so scared. Please save me from ignorance of great queen of the Dark Souls. I cower before you." His face took the form of one pleading for his life and he held his hand in front of him in prayer. And then he shifted back to his lazy relaxed stance as if nothing had happened.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas you made a mistake or misread my post. we came from graveyard, ate, then went to sleep. it was night, not morning. but I guess we can imagine we did the same in the morning: ate and I went to my room before your class (even acording to my post it's saturday. good day for a field trip to graveyard )
    And I'm not sure what Aura is doing, so...
    @mrpineapple fill in everything with your story till elipsias part :P

Next day Ravena woke up early because Lucifer decided to sleep with her and crushed her in the bed. Ravena could smell hispaws stink. She took a shower and by the time she came to her room, Victoria was awake too.
    "Breaktfast?" she asked. Her hair was dry, she was only with tank top and underwear. Ravena slipped into some jeans, put on some shirt and
    brushed her hair. She felt so much better. Ravena gave Lucifer water and a treat. Then two girls left
    "hey, let's go again the long way. Lucifer needs.. or maybe he wants to run in the morning" she said and turned to the same path they were walking yesterday.

After they ate Ravena wanted to put her plate away to place but she had juice that was still in glass. The girl from next door, Aura, was running and pushed Ravena. he spilled everything on herself. Girl stopped for a moment and looked at Ravena
    "Look where you going" Ravena said and you could hear she was angry. Girl blushed and ran away
    "I'm telling you. something's wrong with that girl" she looked at herself
    "today we gonna have trip with class to cemetery. well, we were there yesterday. nothing fits. still, it's better than sit in class when weather is so nice. Look, you go to class where we all meet up and I'll go change shirt. I can't walk like this"
    Then she did it again. Concentrated. thought of her room. one step. white smoke. and she's gone. Victoria again was left by herself

----------

Aura was worried and wanted to get to her room as soon as possible. She started to run. And then BOOM. she pushes someone. It was that girl with wolf again. Aura noticed she made girl spill her drink on her shirt. She became red as rose
    "sorry" she whispered and then ran away. Aura was going to apologise later, but now, she can't waste any time
    Onew by Ωmega

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

How could one such as him, such an animated way to sigh;though cleverly funny, act so calm. It's like everything was old to him. Nothing new. Could he believe even now that nothing moved forward and the idea of 'new' was but a child's fantasy. What splendid a soul was this boy.

Finrir smiled as Enoch as her name was called, snapping her mind back to events at hand. "Why do you ask me. You, those monsters before, everyone seems to think I'm blank. I have no idea. I bare the name Gilgamesh after my mother, father, and entire history. Is that not enough. What do you want from ME?"

Finrir Gilgamesh. Fantastic to see her asking questions. Unlock that rage inside. Why claw at the base level of 'freedom
    ' when their are infinite possibilities screaming to be unlocked. "Lunastia...enrage her. Show her the terrors she has comitted. How the good done by her family was purged and those that needed that power were forced into poverty and starvation. Families broken apart, countless living hearts weeping in utter agony, if you so wish my queen."

Stein nodded once or twice while the students played around. Experimentation was key to growth. The countless failures will push with harder toward perfection. This will ignite the chains of evolution and new Reaper will be born. That is how they must fight. "Very good everyone. Now comes together." As they circled him Stein tapped his foot on the floor and coughed. "Follow me." He opened the door of his office and stepped into a black void. As the students entered the darkness completed everything. "I asked Raphael to leave the lights on. Scaring students just because he himself is creepy." Clapping his hands flames circled them and from that a dragon of fire lashed out into the darkness. It covered everything in light then faded. The room now a forest. A large lake to their right just over the cliff they stood on. Flowers of all variety's littered the valley behind them. Stein grinned before turning to his students.

"This is Black Rose Academy's Reality Marble. It allows Reapers to create a suitable space in which to train. here damage done to the school is minimized." He nodded. "Because of the time gap we created astral project suits. Which are basically replicas of her bodies. We even have them for minions. This allows your spiritual soul to temporarily leave your body and train her. Reaper powers do not come from physical means. We are governed by the spiritual energy within that allows us to control it. This is where the term Magic comes from." Stepped into the valley Stein left the children to watch. "In here your bodies can be controlled by you. You receive information via thoughts or ideas. Light bulb moments if you will. However only minor duties can be preformed. Reaping cannot as it requires the utmost concentration." Time also moves differently here so basically one hour in this marble equals one minute present
    time. This is the secret to Black Rose Academies success rate. It took Runewerk, Brandford, Raphael, Sol, Rosa, and myself plus the entire graduating class of our first year." Nodding a few times Stein pointed at Art.

"Listen closely boy. Aura is correct in explanation. In some ways. Try to think like the element. It's easier then it sounds." Stein lifted his arm into the air and from it a swirling vortex of wind began gathering. Enkidu's robe swayed violently in the gather wind, threatening to rip it clean off. "How rude..." As the wind gathered Stein lowered his head as his hair fell over his eyes. As he opened them they were cold, and almost savage. "Art of Reaping: Sawed-off Vortex" As he spoke he took a step forward and after planting his foot firmly into the ground the wind behind him faded. Through powerful eyes he stared into the nearest target. His eyes past Enkidu, Art, Aura, and Natasha before he pushed his arm forward with all his might The result was a wave of cutting winds erupting from his palm. It cut through the ground like an invisible predator hunting its prey before crashing into the water and then a waterfall. For a moment everything was calm. Birds chirped in the distance and the water remained as majestic as always. Then the waterfall lifted a few hundred meters in the air and fell to the lake below. The once ushered water rushing endlessly as it cascaded onto the rocks below. "Wind is free. It flows softly bringing a calmness to the world. Listen to the sound it makes." He lifted his finger and nodded. "When your mind matchs that calmness let the wind gather around it. As it does ask it permission to become your blade. If it accepts you then produce a gust of wind by calling out Reaper Arts: Gale Cannon. A basic wind Reaper attack. Fire it at me. Use everything you've got." His face was very serious.

Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 07-18-2012 at 08:51 PM.

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mario Chain Chomp Tennis Ball Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2012 02:09 AM
    Threads

Lunastia smirked at Enoch's behavior. So opinionated and self-assured and high-and-mighty. So perfect. "Oh Finrir, forgive me," she took no measure to make herself sound meek or frightened of either of them, "but it takes so much to draw you out of your shell." The young girl version of Lunastia looked to Enoch. "Pretend to be so uninterested, but you could hardly contain the excitement you felt when I spoke to you." She did not spit the words with venomous hatred, they were instead, eloquent and delivered with a smile. Inside of her the souls raged.

They should feel grateful we do not kill them. Some screamed.

They should feel honored that we chose them.
    Still others yelled.

They should feel frightened of us. Still more spoke.

She halted their voices and silenced them, thinking, They will feel as they feel. "I apologize for the boring explanations. But I figured you would at least like to know what you may or may not be getting yourself into. If not, simply tell me now: will you help us destroy the Reapers? The choice is yours. I will not force your hands.."

~*~

Madame Rose, dressed in a beautiful Spanish dress from the late 1800's, was making her way down the hallway when she saw Victoria. "Ah! Victoria," she lifted her dress with both hands and quickened her pace. "But where are your other classmates, hmmm? I figured that they would be here with you. I suppose," she said with a long sigh, "that I will call them. Come, come, we must begin."

She sent out a message to her students, Alexander and Chris, Please meet me in my office. "We'll go to my office," she said with a cheerful smile, "and meet there. Then we will begin your training."

~*~

Talen made his way through the crowded hallways. When he reached Madame Ophelia's office, he noticed that the door was open and Isis was already there. Ophelia looked up at him. "Talen? What brings you to my office?"

"Madame," he was almost out of breath as he spoke, "Isis," he nodded to his classmate. Solera spoke for him. "We've found a Dark Soul in the pet cemetery."

"The cemetery?"

"Yes Madame," Seraphim spoke now. "We were conjuring spirits and when Talen went to conjure one, it came out as a Dark Soul."

Ophelia looked deeply perplexed by this development. "It must be her presence."

"Her?" All three of them asked at once, glancing at one another.

"Yes. Do you remember Lunastia, my sister?"

Talen nodded.

"Well she's returned. In fact, I've just finished explaining to Isis that I've created groups of promising first years, of which you and Isis are in charge of two. You must go fine professor Brand and see what he asks of you. I will take care of purifying the cemetery."

Again, Talen nodded in response. "Yes, Madame," and left Ophelia's presence. He jogged to Brand's office, Solera and Seraphim gliding beside him. "What do you think it means?" Both of the angels asked their master in unison. "That Madame Ophelia needs our help." He said simply as he knocked on Brand's door. "Master Brand! Are you in there?"

~*~

Ophelia glanced at Isis. "I believe we have our first lesson. Purification. I will send for your classmates. Let's go." She stood up and they began walking toward the cemetery. At the same time, Ophelia sent out word to both Enoch and Tatiana to meet her in the cemetery behind the school for their first lesson.
    Last edited by pleasant_disorder; 07-18-2012 at 11:18 PM.
    They're gonna get my gold on the ceiling
    Just a matter of time before they steal it
    That's alright, ain't no guard in my house.
    ~ The Black Keys

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Enoch's mind spun... " You misjudge me. I never intended deception. In fact, I am probably the most honest person you will ever meet. I mock, not to disguise an interest, but purely because I enjoy it, and because you people ceaseless take yourselves so seriously. "Defeat the Reapers" this and "Be careful about my sister" that. So dramatic!" He flailed his hands in a over-the-top caricature of their histrionics. "You and your sister both could do with pulling whatever tree trunk got shove up your..." he coughed "unmentionables."

"But will I help." Here came the answer which that entire previous ramble had been in service of, deciding the perfect response. "I would be more than happy to muddle the plans of the reapers." he replied with complete honesty. He never, ever lied. Its why he savored giving people the impression he couldn't be trusted. What do you do when you can't trust the person who never lies?

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

<Alright>Victoria smiled. She had been looking forward to this. Although, waiting for Alex and Chris was a bit of a bother <oh well, theyll arrive soon>she told herself.
    She took a seat in Rosa's office, and waited silently.
    Last edited by mrpineapple; 07-19-2012 at 07:13 AM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ooc- @kiss ofDeath Oops. *Facepalm*

ic- Art sighed. Concentrating on wind, He lifted the air around him, swoirled it into a ball and then muttered 'Gale cannon'.the air shot off like... Well, a cannon, straight at Stein. He followed it up with a second, then a third. "Okay, So i can cast wind. Not that hard, but it doesent feel natural. What is Lightning sir? Part of wind, or its own sub element?"

Ooc- I think i'll wait flr @pleasant_disorder to catch up to the saturday. Or at least give someindication whento do it.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Stien blocked the three blasts with a wind shield. He nodded at Arts growth. The boy was promising and that Stien liked. He wondered how things would turn out if he pushed him into conflict. "Aura, Natasha, come come." He waved with over and left the boy's standing together though Enkidu stood off to the side behind the boy. "Art use Gale Cannon again on this time direct at Enkidu there." He pointed at goldy and nodded. "Enkidu..match his Gale Cannon with Zephyr Wave." Enkidu's eyes narrowed. "Damn you Stien." The boy screamed in his mind. His body and face expressioning only arrogance. "So be it Professor." Letting his hand decend from his robes the black covered fingers gripped the gold robe and tossed it to the side. It faded into a golden cloud of dust before the wind blew it away. "I'd pay close attention If I were you Art. The difference between Wind and Lightning is about to be explained to you. First hand."

"Ah Talen. It's nice to see you again. I was just about to ah...ah...ah...find your group members Ashe and Finrir. I believe the Finrir girl maybe in danger." Strolling toward Talen ushered the student to follow. "What measage have you for me. You seem to be in such a hurry today."

Finrir stared at Enoch as he openly betrayed the Reapers. Why? While it was true they owed them nothing Finrir couldn't help but feel at home around this girl. She could hear it. The voices. So many. So angry. So sad. It reminded her of the forest. She felt the pain it felt from being caged. She want to save them. "I'll join Enoch. I will not help you. And you have my word I will speak nothing. Only on Enoch's command." She gripped his wrist and smiled. That's when she felt it. Another presence. Not as vast as this girl but one single being. Melicious was the only word she could mutter in the back of her mind.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Art sighed. "I hate all this wind. It keeps messing up my hat." Taking it off, he gave it to Sif, who bounded out of the way. Drawing on his energys, he took a large amount of air, comprsessed it, and sent it firing at Enkidu with a guesture he also made a small blasting noise, and a slight backladh of wind, ruffling his cape and hair. It was purely theatrical, but impressive looking none theless. The gale cannon itself hurtled atEnkidu.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

OOC: I hope this works, I got really behind with Natasha >.> If I missed something please let me know and I will fix it asap

Tatiana gripped Alexander's hand in her own.

He let out a light blush, he was used to holding girls hands but only for actually getting them into bed with him. This felt diffrent to him, he pulled his hand away but noticed her eyes were wide with wild excitement.

"We're fighting Ophelia's sister. Why would she put first years on a mission like this. Imagine how powerful Madame Ophelia is. If it's her sister, we're in for a hard fight." She said as she sat down on his bed "I can't..."

"Tat!" Worried for a second he almost shook her to see if she was still alive, then he remembered. Were dead. She was exhausted from lack of sleep and honestly so was he. He threw his blanket over her to make sure she was not cold and looked at her.

"Were gonna have to tell someone, anyone, maybe everyone. People need to know what were up against." He thought to himself "Lets hope your not hearing things." He pulled up a chair and sat by his bed to wait for her to wake up.

However before he knew it, Alexander was out like a light in the very chair he had pulled up.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Another wind user, Like Victoria. And... Well, Natasha, yiur having some trouble... Any suggestions Proffessor?" Natasha looked at Art with large eyes of needed guidance before Aura spoke up. Natasha's eyes lit up and she listened closely.

"try water. I bet you'd be good healer too. Look.. think like water flows. Movement of ocean or see waves. They are slow, they floats easy and it becomes faster at the shore and stronger. Try to move like this too. Feel, what you feel when you swim"

Natasha went over to the water once more and tried to move it. Think like water, move like water. she closed her eyes and calmed down, as she moved a water clump began to form and it began to rise as she lifted her arms.

Her focus was broken and she dropped it with a splash, getting her a little wet. Before she realized it, it was morning and she was still practicing, she was now able to get water out of the thing but only hold it there for a few moments, she had skipped breakfast and kept tranining Why can't I get it, this is beginning to become annoying. she thought to her self trying once more.

She heard the professor call them all. Natasha was once again amazed at the amount of power each professor had, and how she wanted to be like them, how she wanted to be able to even control the simple element of air or water. This irritated her but she sucked it up and counted listening to the lecture he was giving and watched with great intent.

"When your mind matchs that calmness let the wind gather around it. As it does ask it permission to become your blade. If it accepts you then produce a gust of wind by calling out Reaper Arts: Gale Cannon. A basic wind Reaper attack. Fire it at me. Use everything you've got." His face was very serious.

Natasha watched in amusement once more, how she wished and wanted to be that powerful. She attempted a Gale Cannon, she tried to focus and followed what Stein did.
    "Reaper Arts: Gale Cannon" and took a step forward, throwing her arm to direct the wind at Stein. She remained in that pose as only a tiny, barely even noticeable. She remained there, mad at her self for not being able to get it right.

"Why can't I..." her old self was returning, she was quiet again and the group moved on from that. She went over and stood by Professor Stein watching the boys Art and Endiku go at it.

She turned to Aura. "I don't think I can do this, Nothing is working for me correctly."

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Enkidu Claux. Stien watched the boy intently. A powerful third year with the attitude of a lion. He'd never meet a child so proud, and utterly foolish. It was ridiculous how his eyes seemed to watch both Art and the three of them. His eyes gazed down to Natasha. The girl had almost no talent with wind. Water seemed to grasp for her. Maybe. Just maybe.

"Gale Cannon." Stein's eyes focused back on Art as he fired the attack. The power displayed was magnitudily greater then he had thought. As it cut through the space between Art and Enkidu Stien's eyes lowered into slits.

So he was to face Art. Did that man believe this boy a match for the King of Heroes? As Art concentrated on gathering wind he stood folded armed hidden under that golden cloak. A black glooved hand slipped into reailty before gripping the neck of the cloak. Tossing it off his body in one motion Enkidu let his right the one that threw the cloak, remain in the air. "Art of Reaping:!!!" Art fired the cannon at him Enkidu's hair stood spiked in an instant. "Zepher Wave!" Crashing into an object the cannon exploded covering the field in smoke. Stien waved his hand causing a gust of wind to sweep over them dissolving the smoke screen.

Both the boy's stood safety in their respective areas only Enkidu stood in a crather with his arms folded. His right hand sparkled with electricity before his serious eyes stared Art down. When he fired his Gale Cannon Enkidu was instructed to use Zepher Wave. A electric.defensive ability used to form a shield around the caster in a 360 degree rotating wave. This dome served to repel weaker attack as it was weak to begin with. It uses electric magic to burn the magic used in the first thing that strikes it and explodes.

Normally wind is stronger than electricity. That begged to be explained but first.

"Aura Natasha, Art. What is electricity?"
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 07-20-2012 at 04:37 PM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Art stood stock still, his cloak billowing in the wind. He narrowed his eyes. "Electricity is light and energy, usually found powering lights, toys, aything really. Sometimes it doesent have to be Light, either. Lightning is natural electricity, andis accompanied by thunder, which is sound instead of light." He didn't move his eyes off of Enkidu. "Yourr theatrics are impressive Enkidu. But they scream arrogance. Do you really think of yourself that highly?"

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information