AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Black Rose Academy - Reaper Training Progrom

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Default Re: RPG: Black Rose Academy - Reaper Training Progrom

Art smiled. "You clearly have strange Ideas Enkidu. There are no heros in.battle, Heros come Later. And Herosvare like kings. Theres no Hero without the people he protects". As Enkidus strikes closed In, Art sighed. "Aegis." He muttered, sheen covering the air aroubd- And below him. The strikes hammered into the shield. Art felt it straining, but holding well. "A Hero is borne upon the hands of the many. A Leader Takes advice from the Mouths of the Few. But the Pariah walks withbthe legs of the One, and it is a lonesone walk indeed." Enkidu heard another Growl- But not this time from Artorius- But from Right behind him.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Stien turned to Natasha, yet keep the boy's within sight. "It's a possibility. However." He lifted hia hand cause water from the lake to circle around the two of them. "I believe water maybe easier for you to control." He played with it a little before holding it over to Natasha "Air was a major componet during your time alive. So its hard ro imagine you have zero skill with it. Water on the other hand is second.I peraonality think water amd all its counterparts suit you fine."

Enkidu heard a sudden noise from behind him yet did not move. He lifted his hand then pointed his finger at Art. "You have never ruled. You know not the trials that form a true King of Heroes. Understand that and lets end this." The growling ended when the rock they were standing on cracked like and egg then exploded into dust amd debris. Enkidu came bursting from the smoke in a backflip. His grin was wide as he landed on the water in the dead center of the lake. "Can you hear me Art? That was Art of Reaping: Uphill Combustion. An earth attack. I hope the crumbling rocks don't sink you to the bottom of the lake." Enkidu had a feeling Art was alive. So he stayed on guard even though he was currently loling his rear end off.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"I may not have ruled before, Oh mighty king, but i know what makes a ruler. I've had enough bad ones in my time to know what sort of king you'd make!" Art raised his swird defensively as the rocks cane at him. "Silver cross Defence." He muttered. Each rock that came at him was deflected by a Cross of silver light, smashing off some invisible lattice. Then as the rocks stopped moving, Art muttered "Galerider Twins." Dashing forward, He moved forward, The find he had creayed rocketing at Enkidu at amazing speeds. However, From behind Enkidu, the second attack came- In the Form of Sif.

Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cookie Green Tea Coke
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2014 10:49 PM
    Threads

Black Rose Academy's cemetery was the final resting grounds for the beloved Guardians of countless generations of reapers. For many it was a place for peace and healing as it was a place to communicate with their beloved Guardians who sometimes awaited their Masters in the Otherside. It was sometimes cruelly ironic that even when one becomes the gods of death, they were still bitterly separated from beloved ones. Much like Hades ruled the Underworld and was therefore most often associated with death and feared by men, but he was not Death itself. But such grounds were being disturbed by a vile spirit that even after its second death persisted in clinging in its delusional desires.

"Have you practiced any with using light to dispell Dark Souls? I know they show you as a second year, but we rarely have you all go out and do any cleansings. They generally get fairly nasty."

"Yes I have but there's still much for me to fine tune before I truly become proficient in purification."

Taking a deep breath Isis began to concentrate and amassing all of her energy in order to summon Persephone in her true embodiment instead of her nymph form. As the summoning progressed the immediate vicinity became enshrouded in a beryl colored glow. After a few minutes Isis reached for her sash and took out the sapphire jewel tossing it in the air, the gem, immediately halted in mid-air as if it was supported by Isis' energy. Meanwhile Cerberus sat in a up right position and looked in the direction of Ophelia her questions about Tatiana and Enoch for a few minutes went unanswered as the summoning occurred.

"Η κόρη της Δήμητρας, τον μονογενή,
    Ελάτε, Μακάριοι Βασίλισσα και σε αυτές τις τελετές κλίση,
    Παντοδύναμος, Σεβάσμιος Θεά, Πηγή της Ζωής,
    Ποιος κατοικεί στα βαθιά βάθη της Γης,
    Γρήγορη από το ευρύ πύλες του Κάτω Κόσμου,
    Όμορφη, μοιραία, Lovely-μαλλιά Infernal Βασίλισσα,
    Πηγή των Ερινύες, των οποίων η οργή ​​κατεβαίνει σε εκείνους τους οποίους η Δήμητρα διατάγματα,
    Μητέρα του Διονύσου, υπνωτικά, Θεία και πολλά-σχηματισμένο Πατέρας της αμπέλου,
    Οι ώρες χορό παρακολουθήσουν Σένα, All-Απόφαση Παναγίας, που φέρει λαμπτήρων.

Επιφανής, κέρατα, γενναιόδωρος κόρη, μόνο ζήτησε από θνητό είδος,
    Αχ Εαρινή βασίλισσα, που χαίρεται με τα γλυκά και χλοώδεις πεδιάδες,
    Μεγάλη μορφή των οποίων κατά την εκβλάστηση φρούτα θεωρείται, έντονη κόρη της Γης στο ουράνιο τόξο χρώματα,
    Σου είναι μόνο η εξουσία πάνω στη ζωή και το θάνατο των θνητών.
    Σύμφωνα με σου το έργο θα γίνει, να παράγει ζωή και όλα αυτά που ζει για να σκοτώσει.
    Ακούστε μας ευλόγησε Θεά, στείλτε μας το πλούσιο αύξηση του συνόλου των καρπών της γης.

Στείλτε μας την υγεία και ειρήνη με το απαλό χέρι,
    και στέμμα ζωή μας ευλόγησε με αφθονία, απαλλαγμένο από συγκρούσεις,
    Τέλος, σε ακραίες ηλικία, όταν ο θάνατος έρχεται σιωπηλά,
    πρόθυμα θα πάει στα βασίλεια κάτω,
    Για δίκαιη παλάτι σου και τις πεδιάδες ευτυχισμένος, όπου κατοικούν ευτυχισμένος πνεύματα,
    Μέχρι και πάλι Μπορείτε να μας στείλετε πίσω, στον κόσμο της φόρμας."

As the Orphic Hymn to Persephone, Queen of the Underworld and consort to Hades, was completed a beautiful Maiden appeared. The chthonic Goddess had delicate locks of dark strawberry blonde hair which were adorned with an small array of aromatic flowers, her porcelain skin glowed like the soft moonlight, and her voluptuous body was elegantly clothed in ancient Hellenistic styled surplice accompanied with Hades' regalia. Because of Persephone's duality as both a source of life and death it allowed Isis to perform the purification rituals and utilize it as a weapon, but as expected summoning something on such caliber was most definitely taxing on Isis' energy reserves. With a slight quicken in her breath Isis returned her attention to Ophelia's questions, Isis' answers shrewdly coated with both acknowledgement and sarcasm.

"Black Rose's prized fortune teller refuses to foretell Enoch's action and thoughts yet she spends so much time foretelling mine. I am not worthy of such time...", dropping the sarcastic pretense Isis continued her answer, "Everything in this Universe including beings like us must have a beginning and eventually an end...it is not up to us to change the tides of fate nor time. What is to happen will happen...but what we can change is how we greet the end."

Turning her head to face Persephone again, Isis wondered if they were in reality nothing more than puppets for the gods' amusements. After a good amount of time of waiting finally the two first year's had assembled in the cemetery.
    Original art by Wanmeishala
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Passed between dreams and reality and disappeared like an illusion
    Because the moon that day was too far and my memory was vague

Please visit
    FanfictionRPGs: The School of Seven TowersTumblr

Knight of Justice... except not Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2016 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kingoftorture

OOC: Alright finally caught up with everything. Too much reading for the summer...

Jacob followed Sol and everyone to his study silently unsure of what exactly was going to happen. He listened intently to Sol's description of teleportation, and before he knew what had happened everyone was gone and he was on his own with one of the professor's birds. He sighed. "Alright I guess I might as well give this a try... Of course as soon as no one's around I can talk fine." he said. He closed his eyes and envisioned the other side of the room in his mind. He envisioned his own feet planted firmly on the ground about two feet from the wall. There was nothing special about the teleportation, he didn't dissolve, or step through a portal, there was no sound, no flash, all that happened was one second he was on one side of the room, the next he was on the other. "That was interesting, and not very difficult." It is late, he though. He looked to the professor's bird and said "I'll be going to my room, so goodnight." Why is it easier to talk to things that can't talk back? he thought, not realizing the bird could. He then envisioned his room and next thing he knew he was there. He was alone so he took a shower and went to sleep.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

OOC: See... I wish I had known that was an actual hymn before I spent half a night translating it using my none-too-great greek knowledge. Would have saved me a lot of thumbing through my dictionary. Οιμοι, οιμοι. Φευ, φευ. Μωρος ειμι, πως γαρ ου.

Enoch arrived at the cemetery with the summoning ritual in progress. He hadn't had the pleasure of seeing something like this, and it was both enlightening and disappointing. He supposed though that such things were not designed to be showy. But this raised an interesting question... he knew enough of what was occuring to gather that Persephone had been summoned though he couldn't tell the exact provenance of the ritual. Off-hand he'd place in the Late-Antique Mediterranean. Possibly Pythagorean or Orphic, though it could stem from one of the undoubtedly numerous lost ritual schema that scholars believed to exist. He knew from his studies of PGM (Greek Magical Papyrus) that such rituals did exist. However, its presence her was rather fascinating. What kind of cosmology did it imply. Were the Greeks write all along? Was he now in one of those worlds where every type of god was present. Could he make money making bets on a fight between Loki and Shiva? That would be fun. Or maybe a fiddle contest between Satan and Dionysus. What about losts gods that no history recalled. Could he schedule an interview at the Tomb of the Unknown Diety.

His smile slashed across his face like a dancing dagger. Deadly and joyous.

"Oh but what will wonders never cease." Enoch said his smile slithering into his speaking voice, "My body not yet cold, my parents worried and unknowing of what has become of me, and in that time so many fascinating things I have seen." It was a strange tone, equal parts sarcasm and earnest fascination, as if he could not make up his mind whether he felt disdain or elation. The tempest-eyed young man walked among the head stones. "But pray tell, why have you dragged me to this dismal place to share such dismal company in the presence of a dismal god? I haven't had a single chance to study and it would be remiss of me, the student not to be abreast of the topics to be studied. If I am not prepared then I will actually have to listen to you and neither of us want that. Me because I'm lazy and you because you won't know what to do with yourself if you actually had my undivided attention. Its a lot of pressure I hear." His smile turned increasingly wistful and playful as the conversation wore on. His barbs were tossed out with no malice but only pleasure. He didn't know if that would mollify them but, to be frank, he didn't care.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Finrir stared at the girl as she disappeared. Her eyes lowered as her hands finally stopped shaking. After her presence was finally gone she felt a tug from Enoch and he was gone. Her eyes once again lowered to the floor. What was that girl? What did she mean by "true self?" It was all so perplexing that she felt light headed. Walking slowly down the hallway, opposite that of Enoch, her head continued spinning as revelation after revelation hit her.

One: When you die you can become some powerful diety under the pretense of the name Reaper.

Two: There are monsters that seem to know her better then herself.

Three: Herself and Enoch it seems were important to these monsters plans.

Four: Was there a four? Didn't matter. This school was vulnerable and it seemed noone cared. Why should I?

Still walking, the school seemed to be endless, Finrir came upon a hawk. It flicked it wings at her before taking flight. She didn't notice it land and watc her. However she felt a pair of eyes on her.

Enkidu sprinted through the waters surface swinging at the waves. Ice formed in his swords arc before he lept into the air.The water under him freezing instantly before he lifted his sword. Art's strikes struck head first into an invisible field that covered the immediate area in front of him. "Then. Art. Become my retainer and learn from me. I shall except you as equal. First. Tempest Rage! Piercing Light!"

Striking the ice it exploded into a torrent of wind and shards of ice. It traveled toward Art quickly. Due to the water supplying it's power it increased in size.
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 07-27-2012 at 11:28 PM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"What would I learn from you?" Art brought his sword up again in a defensive position. "Ghostleap!" He helled, And stepped through the Ice, Passin through Enkidu as well. The sensation was awful for enkidu, like being buffeted by an icy wind from an Air cannon., Thren art was behind him, twisfing around to strike Enkidu in the back eith Avalon. At the same time, Sif charged In, Aim.ing to bit aenkidus leg and send him sprawling onto the ice.

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mario Chain Chomp Tennis Ball Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2012 02:09 AM
    Threads

OOC: @PowerPlayer We're going to move you out into the graveyard with us....sooooo...everyone ignore the part where we ended up inside. That'll make it a bit less confusing. We'll just say your character never went inside but that Ophelia caught him before he got inside.

That work? Well...it should. :P

IC: She looked at Isis with a sideways grin. "You are, indeed, a clever student. You should be careful who you call names." She gave a little laugh. "But I suppose 'fortuneteller' isn't exactly a terrible one either." Ophelia glanced over to Enoch, "Forgive me, but I must give an impromptu lecture on the mind and the magics involved with it. I hope it doesn't put you to sleep, Enoch," she said with a pleasant smile. "Some minds are much easier to read than others. You, on the one hand, are very thick-headed and you have a one-track mind," She glanced at Wade as well, acknowledging that though he acted insane, his thoughts were also on one-track. "While Enoch has come to the academy with the intuitive ability to use what's called 'diversionary thought'. I advise that if you want to become a Great Master, you learn this ability of using one thought to mask another. While it sounds simple, the task can be extremely hard. Although," Ophelia said as she stood from her headstone, "it doesn't take up spiritual energy, it requires quite a bit of concentration, and even slightly breaking this concentration will result in whatever thought you're trying to hide being seen, but after you spend some time with it, it becomes like second nature." She let out a little sigh, thinking on Isis' response. "We," she said with a gesture of linking the two, "come from separate schools of thought. I am not a fatalist. I think that fate is made, not set in stone, and that our paths are for us to make. But," Ophelia said cheerfully, clapping her hands together, "that is a philosophical debate for another time."

With that, Ophelia turned her attention to Enoch and Tatiana. "Actually, Enoch, I'd like you to meed Wade Dishaphazard, the lead in our newest department of Sciences and Development. Wade, this is Enoch. He was also a professor during his physical life. I figured that our newest department would interest you more than any magic spell I could muster, Enoch. However, I also wanted you to see magic in action." She held her hand out in front of her. Her blond hair shot upward as if there was a strong gale of wind coming from beneath her. "Les enfils de la lumiere, j'appelle vous. Venez de moi." A spectacular light flooded the entire graveyard as well as the tinkling sound of children's laughter. The air felt light and alive and there was a particularly luminous warmth to everything. Each person was separated and experienced a cherished personal memory at this time. Ophelia saw one of her fondest childhood memories. At four, Ophelia had dropped her favorite stuffed rabbit on the floor, and being the ill child that she was, couldn't get out of bed to pick it up, but then Lunastia was there, picking up the rabbit, and with a loving, bright smile, Lunastia handed the rabbit to Ophelia. As the light and laughter slowly faded, so did the memory.

"Before you can begin summoning," Ophelia said to Enoch, Tatiana, and Wade, "you must first learn the language in which your magic best flows. For me, it's French, while Isis' magic language is something I can't even begin to comprehend, for others it's English. But," Ophelia clapped her hands together again, "you can't summon until you have a minion. So. Here we are, in the minion graveyard. This where the minions of dead reapers go to rest until they are needed by another. Look around, see if something strikes your fancy. If not, we'll make a secondary trip to a graveyard in the physical realm."

~*~

In the warmth of the white light, Tatiana flashed to the awkward embrace that she and Alexander had shared moments before she'd found Madame Ophelia. When the light died down, Tatiana stood blushing. She felt a little disappointment. She'd expected there to be some great memory from her human past, but there'd been nothing. Tatiana followed Madame Ophelia's instructions and wondered around the graveyard. She vaguely recalled that in life she'd thought graveyards were creepy or strange, but here, they seemed...ordinary. She read several tombstones: a raven named Dryde; a cat named Luffie; a German sheppard named Rockwell; a mouse name Mitsy...and on and on they went. It seemed like the graveyard was endless, though it hadn't seemed so large from the outside looking in. As she weaved amongst the headstones she came to one tucked in the far back, left corner. "Tafir," she read aloud, and just as she said it, the area around her glowed a brilliant red color. From the headstone sprang a magnificent tiger whose head reached Tatiana's navel.

"I am Tafir, a minion of Reapers. Who calls me forth?"

Tatiana, without thinking, though stumbling over her words said, "Mah-my na-name is Tatiana."

"Ah, Tatiana," his black ears perked at her name, "I have been waiting for you. I will serve you as your loyal minion." The tiger bowed to her by folding on top of his forelegs and leaving his bottom in the air.

The fear left Tatiana. She crouched down and pushed her hand forward, setting it on top of Tafir's head. She gently rubbed him and smiled as he began to purr loudly. "It's nice to meet you Tafir."

~*~

OOC: @HateSpawn98 - you're with Rosa's group...so you should go there and stuff. @mr pineapple: sowwy love! I'm trying to stay involved, it's just really hard right now. @Light Buster (if you're still in the game ><)

IC: Rosa let out a small giggle. "I see," she sighed lightly, "it's always nice for us, as professors, to see returning students. We might be hard on you guys, but really, it's the only way you're going to improve and be ready for what's to come." Rosa spoke in an ominous manner, as if she almost knew what was coming, though she had an idea. Knowing that it was Lunastia who was up to no good was no reassurance. The last time had ended in several casualties. "Just always remember that if you need help with any magic-related problem, I am here to help." She gave a cheerful smile as they went through the double doors, into the world outside. Seeing that Ophelia was already preoccupying the graveyard, Rosa steered Victoria toward the ocean. She tried calling her classmates a second time, Alexander, Chris, please report to the docks for magic training. I repeat, Alexander, Chris, please report to the docks for magic training.

"We'll practice here, that way you can launch the Gale Cannon into the water and no one gets hurt, nothing gets damaged. Now, the best thing about wind is that it's not only very powerful, but it's also easily dispelled. I believe you learn that as a first year as well." She began the circular arm movement and the circle of air appeared again. "So, you make this sort-of air bubble and put yourself behind it," she demonstrated by making the air circle then walking behind it. "After that, you're going to push your energy into and through the air bubble, but without popping it. So while you're concentrating on pushing through the bubble, you must also concentrate on holding your bubble together." Rosa repeated the movements they'd practiced in the classroom, but stopped right before finishing. "Once your energy has gone through to the other side, it will create the Gale Cannon." She finished out the motion and suddenly there was a a tornado of air shooting diagonally into the sea. "Don't get frustrated, this'll take some time, but give it a try, ok?"

~*~

Talen nodded his head briefly. "The missions have been going really well. So far, I've only had to rely on Seraphim and Solera for assistance twice. The only times I use them are when I'm transcending or purifying."

Seraphim raised her hand and fluttered her pretty white wings, "I'm the one that transcends."

Solera raised an eyebrow at her and said, "Like Professor Brand actually cares."

Talen glared at Solera. "Forgive me, my minion doesn't know when or how to bite her tongue." The black winged angel stuck her tongue out at him; he coughed and then continued. "As I was saying, so far they've all been a success. But I've been having an usually large amount of Dark Souls show up. I did some research and pulled the numbers of last years DSIC (Dark Soul Interaction Count), and the number has almost tripled...it's pretty alarming, sir." With a flick of his wrist, the papers appeared in hand. He handed them over to Professor Brand and shook his head. "I mean, I get that Lunastia's on the move again...but this didn't happen the first time. Something's different, and the only thing I've found in my researched that's different is this year two students fell from the sky." Talen, Solera, and Seraphim looked at Brand with very serious expressions. "Have you heard anything about those two students, sir?"
    They're gonna get my gold on the ceiling
    Just a matter of time before they steal it
    That's alright, ain't no guard in my house.
    ~ The Black Keys

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Chris made his way to the dock as Claire followed him to ensure that he gets there. They both kissed as they departed while Claire wondered if Ophelia knew that they did it again. Now they did twice as Claire blushed and returned to her room while Chris made his was to the docks for magic training along Alexander...
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Feel pleasant_disorder feel free to not answer the question about how mental disorders work in a world without brains. I just couldn't not have Enoch ask. Also I think this is enough, I figure this post is long enough without any summoning misadventures.

Enoch smiled "I knew my mind was magic... everyone kept saying 'Enoch you need to go to psychiatrist.' 'Enoch take these pills they'll even you out.' But fie on them! Wait..." Enoch's mind caught hold of a thought and a question, "Quick question: Not related to this magic hock-em. But I imagine that the medications I was own for my psychosis don't exist in my body anymore. Being a spiritual entity and what not. Well, does that also mean I am cured of all mis-manifestation of my mind given that irregular thought patterns, such as sociopathy are symptomatic of irregular brain chemistry. Since, I don't have a brain anymore (again spiritual being lacking in physical manifestation) all brain problems would no longer effect me. Or is it that the spiritual substance/property has a symptomatic effect on the brain? In effect, am I now sane? or am I insane and my psychosis now impossible to treat."

"regardless... my favorite part of diversionary thought is not using it at all. People all like 'that can't be what he's thinking, must be a fake thought'. Me all like 'ha! you silly.' Bluff or Counterbluff? You get to taunt people with the truth and no one believes it! Hilarious!" The tempest-haired laughed to himself his eye glinting like flint catching steel. He was thoroughly enjoying himself, not for any particular reason though. " Well, Hello Wade Dishaphazard. Would it be rude if I said you name sounded 'way haphazard'. It seems like you would get that joke a lot. I can almost see a long line of clumsy people, the Haphazard clan. Amusing. Sorry DIShaphazard"

Suddenly Ophelia cast a spell and a wave of warmth fell over cemetary. It felt familiar and everyone else seemed lost in their thoughts. But nothing came to Enoch... not this Enoch. Maybe a different Enoch would have... maybe his shadow, but not his persona. His persona had no memories to enjoy, no past and no future. That was the goal afterall... to create a being free from consequence, and in order to do that he needed to be free from time. To a degree. Regardless, this Enoch was lost and confused for a moment before everyone returned to the land of the living. "Spontaneous napping breeze? Awesome spell."

The storm-eyed boy listened the headmistress with the gilt-lightning hair, "Ummm... so first we have to decide on a language... than we pick some creature at random... and then...profit? I'm not sure I see the benefit."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Junior Member PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2012 10:46 PM
    Threads

Wade looked away from his group, pointing at just about every animal spirit saying "No, this ones..." than coming up with some inane complaint. It looked like a fool just being overly critical, but he was actually evaluating the three people he was with.

I wonder if you're still reading my mind, Ophelia? If so, I've found that while you are powerful, you seem very kind. A bit too kind. Letting someone who disappeared for two years enter the school without much struggle, very trusting. You're strong, yet kind, not getting enraptured with power that can probably wipe me from existence it a split second. This either means that you have either experienced something tragic to make you have some sort of benevolence or, the more boring reasoning, you were simply taught about the way power should be used or something debatable like that.

Next, young Tatiana, the girl with a partner that couldn't be farther from her personality. She appears timid, nervous about her partner, but then again she is dealing with a tiger. I'll have to keep a closer eye on her.

Finally, Enoch, with that clever play on words. I'll have to congratulate him by making him think that it was the most accurate thing he could have come up with. He is quite different from anyone I've met. One thing that can be said for sure is that he doesn't care about people much at all, at least with getting along with them. Admitting to having prescriptions taken for mental issues and sociopathic tendencies would make people feel nervous around him. And considering how much fun he had with my name... he's either too proud of his wordplay, or just likes taunting others.

Also, I looked at everyone after experiencing one of my happiest memories yet, of learning what I had to do for my failed experiments. Ophelia, if you're listening, your face was very blissful and happy, indicating such a memory and Tatiana's was happy, and she was blushing, most likely thinking of a crush or whatever. Enoch's was different, he just seemed... indifferent. Since three out of four of us were feeling happy moments, it's not unlikely that the main reason was just that... meaning Enoch hasn't had a happy moment in his life. Interesting.

I wonder what I can learn about everyone else here and what I'll be able to confirm? I guess I'll see soon enough.

"Oh come on! What's not to profit from!" Wade shouts at Enoch, "You get to befriend an animal, which for some people is a miracle! In my lifetime, most animal's hated me! Once, I was almost murdered by a school fish of fish that ganged up on me! Don't ask how I lived through that one, the tragic incidents from that part of my lifetime have been repressed."

As Wade rambles, he pretends to point and reject more animals while staring at the reactions he got. As a scientist, he has a lot of experience with experimentation and gathering, this is just another test he's conducting, only with people instead of his norm.

"By the way, say that I actually do find and animal that I like and doesn't enjoy attacking me or anything, that won't interfere with my project at all, will it?"

I certainly hope not, because while my project does take priority, I think I may actually see one that I like.

And anyway, my goal is the main reason I came here! It has to work, it just has to. I gave up my life for this, and it will be well worth it.

OOC: I hope this is good. also, @pleasant_disorder it's alright that my character just assumed things about Ophelia, right?

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

OOC: @pleasant_disorder it's okay gave me a little break.

IC: Victoria spun up another air ball. It wasn't that hard now she knew how to do it. <Let's see.. Push through it huh?> she started moving her hands into the ball. The ball pushed her hands away and fell forwards with a plop into the water.
    <Maybe if i focus on a certain point..> she thought to herself and conjured up a ball once again.

Victoria aimed at the nearest point to her and pushed.
    It seemed to work, her hands were just inside the ball. But then, as she was about to finish the technique, the ball burst and whipped around her wrists leaving some red marks that stung.

"I guess I should be concentrating on keeping it together too. Like you said" she looked to Rosa.

She tried a couple more times to no avail. Disrupting the once still waters and pushing away some of the waterbugs that were close to shore "Gah. It's easy to push or keep it under control, just doing both at the same time is what's annoying"

She focussed. She had to master this. Maybe it was the students in the graveyard that was distracting her - she was still thinking about getting a minion. She blanked it from her mind and focussed purely on her and the ball.

Pushing forward, Victoria tried to 'contain' the turbulence rather than maintain it. It seemed to work, Victoria took a step back as the swirling mass burst forwards and into the water, causing a giant splash soaking both Victoria and madame Rosa.

Victoria wiped her wet hair out from in front of her face. "Whoops sorry" she apologised

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Enkidu watched Art closely. Another ghostleap. A problematic attack but now Enkidu had seen it more then twice. "Learn to fight. Learn to not abuse a high level attack just cause its powerful. It's insulting toward your foe. And.." Art past right through him. Enkidu felt a rush of despair that only made him smile. Then came Art's attack from behind and Sif attacking his leg. Enkidu smirked as moments before impact he whispered "Ghostleap." Art's sword past right through, as well as Sif. From Arr's angle of attack his sword was aimed right for Sif. However.

"Using such attacks gives your enemy time to learn its properties, stregnth, weaknessess and work up a effective counter. In this case." Enkidu stood out of Art's sword range with his left hand gripping Sif's back. He minion was halted as the sword barely missed him. "You win Art. Avalon is yours." Dropping Sif Enkidu sighed as Avalon took on a form more suited for its new master. "I'd love to continue however I've had an uneasy feeling for quite sometime and Im running low on spiritual energy. I suppose I underestimated you. My offer still stands. Become my Knight and I'll shall teach you how yo wield Avalon and the reason it was named such."

Brandford strolled wiyh Talen befpre they walked into the cemetry. Smiling Bastion walked over to Rune and bowed. "Talen has informed me off current situations. I believe Finrir is on her way as well. I'd like to see how the minions of past Reapers react to her." Noticing the other three students Bastion kept his smiling face. "Wade, Enoch, even Tatiana. Hello children(hi chef)."

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Artorius watched as Avalon took on a different form. He frowned. "Wish it would have done that Earlier." It was longer now, like a Hand-and-a-half sword, and itwas much thinner. It looked strong however, and the handguard was much the same. "I'll consider your offer Enkidu. It may be interesting, but theres someone I'd like to spend more time weith. If that'll be all proffessor, May I leave?" He didnt really wait for ananswer, but moved to the dor. "I need to recover my energy." After leaving, he went straight to the roof. Taking a look around, He spotted Victoria training by the lakeside. He watched her manipulating wind and smiled at her antics. Sif sat with him

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hi guys... Have no idea what is going on in RP, so I just make random post

Ravena was wondering grounds of school. It was nice to be alone. She always was a loner, but for some reason now she always apeared around other people. She liked this evening, not hot weather, wind, leafs, that were turning golden and falling down from trees. She liked these walks in the park where alive people saw her as a living girl with a dog. Lucifer is not a dog what so ever. He was fighter. He was her protector. But most of all, he was her friend. Ravena sat on ground under the tree near shore of lake and watched sunset. Sun wa still high in the sky, but already going down. She put her hand on the ground. Fingers went deep into earth. Lightly dirt started to raise and started flewing few inches from the ground forming a ball. Small ball, size of a snowball. She made fist and dirt exploded. Ravena almost forgot that she can do this. She stood up and made more of these dirt balls and started threwing them far into air (not up, but into distance) and Lucifer started catching them. It was a game she played with her minion in first year of studies. It let her train her ability to bend element and to train her speed. Also, to control minion.

Ravena was playing quite some time and decided to try something
    can I teleport Lucifer into other place then me?
    She tried. Ravena made one more dirt ball, jumped/teleported few meters away and threw it in opposite direction than Lucifer was. Then she looked where ball flew
    C'mon baby, destroy it she concentraded but didn't moved. Lucifer, on the other hand, was running, jumped and.. disapeared. Ten of meters further he apearred, jumping directly into dirt ball biting it so it would be destroyed.

Ravena smiled
    Take that, Sol
    Last edited by Kiss of Death; 07-30-2012 at 03:45 PM.
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cookie Green Tea Coke
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2014 10:49 PM
    Threads

OOC: If you're confused as to what Isis saw during Ophelia's spell, it's basically the beginning of the mythical kidnapping of Persephone written as if Isis was in Hades' body.

Isis had a charismatic and pleasant smile across her face, but instead it denoted cynicism rather than kindliness. She was becoming increasingly dissatisfied with the fact that she had to bank as the group's babysitter. The final stages of Isis's third year as a reaper had become an episode of de-javu...here again she was listening how to conjure, acquire a minion, and the inner-workings of the mind. Cerberus whom all this time had been quietly sitting noticed that Isis' mood was souring; flattening his ears he thought to himself, "This year will be one bumpy ride with these recent occasions." Noticing that purification would not be taking any time soon Isis deactivated Persephone for she alone took a little more than a quarter of Isis' spiritual energy.

Sighing Isis leaned against a tombstone which was flamboyantly decorated in the rococo style. Without saying anything out loud Isis retorted Ophelia's rhetoric on fate, "If fate is made by your own hands than can you control the time of your birth or could you stop time from slowly trickling away? This world and its laws aren't as transparent as you may think Ophelia...there are certain things that are set in stone, but by the same token there are things that are not. Saying that fate is solely dependent on your own efforts is quite of a naive thought." Then as the Headmistress extended her arm in front and subpoenaed her powers the Guardian Cemetery was bathed in light. By the airy, youthful and nourishing nature of the spell Isis could deduce what was to come or at least what was supposed to come.

Like a surreal dream Isis found herself in a meadow that was covered with a wide selection of flora. But that was the least of the bizarreness...even though Isis could tell she was in a body it wasn't her own. With her "free will" taken away she proceeded to walk deeper into the meadow and all that could be heard were the crisp echoes of metallic armor rhythmically clicking against each other. Seeing as if through a pair of windows while inside a body that did not belong to her, Isis, saw a familiar figure. It was a stunning young looking woman whose body was broad and well developed her flowing dark strawberry blonde hair poetically covered her chest and shoulders and a see-through surplice clothed the woman's milky white body. Kneeling down Isis gingerly caressed the maiden's....then as the light and laughter slowly faded, so did the memory. Opening her eyes Isis frowned and thought to herself, "What just happened? Certainly this was not what I was expecting from this spell nor was it my memory."

"Before you can begin summoning you must first learn the language in which your magic best flows. For me, it's French, while Isis' magic language is something I can't even begin to comprehend, for others it's English."

"It's Greek Ophelia...usually I am reciting from the ancient Orphic Hymns."

Sitting down in the same tombstone that she had leaned against earlier, Isis crossed her legs and slightly leaned back letting her right hand support the rest of her body. As she watched the first years preparing themselves for the upcoming tasks, Cerberus situated himself next to Ophelia and placed his head on her lap. Remembering what had happened earlier with Ophelia's spell Isis took out her three jewels and tossed them around in her hand. She wondered if they had anything to do with the strange foreign memory...after all in reality they were jewels use to summon power souls to do her bidding which could only happen under a contract between Isis and the three souls.
    Original art by Wanmeishala
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Passed between dreams and reality and disappeared like an illusion
    Because the moon that day was too far and my memory was vague

Please visit
    FanfictionRPGs: The School of Seven TowersTumblr

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Enoch sighed, "Sure why not... what harm could trying do." He smiled amused at something he did not deign to mention. "But first..."

He leaned next to Isis, whispering under his breath so only she could hear "you know thats not what she meant, right? she's not referring to control of circumstance but control of reaction there to. Such as a game a chess, we do not control the rules only how we play. But how we play determines the game." he smiled radiantly at her... but with a hint... of something dark. Like the shadows hiding in their corners on a sunny day.

The stormy-eyed boy returned his focus to the task at hand and at random picked a head stone. He didn't need to decide. It simply didn't matter which one he chose.

The headstone read, "Yaldabaoth, Serpent Lord." Well, that was... hitting the nail a bit on the head but he shrugged.

So... now he had to pick a language. Enoch knew many of those but which to choose. He suppose he had to choose one that... screw it! He'd just do what came naturally. He closed his eyes and let his grin grow broad. He savored this endless instant, letting it wash over him in its undying embrace. And then, his mouth opened. And no sound came out. There was only silence.

And then a nimbus rolled in from nowhere a haze that covered the span in front of Enoch and from it issued forth a foul abomination. Its head was as the lion, its torso as the man and it slithered upon the ground with the hindquarters of the serpent. Its visage was frightful and instantly it seized upon Enoch with malicious intent and before Enoch could react a blade split his vision.

Blood sprayed across the ground from Enoch's face, a great dripping line cut diagonally across. Blood seeped out and he smiled. His grin blistered and flushed and seemed altogether unbreakable even as the creature moved closer. "Bad Yaldabaoth, no scooby snacks for you!" Enoch mocked and laughed for the moment before the blade ran him through.

His body seized and the cold steel penetrating clean through his right shoulder. He looked at the blade as a man might look at an ant, unthreatened and apathetic. The creature wrenched the blade free and blood was all across the ground. Enoch looked at the beast over head, readying the killing blow. He justed smiled. Not much else for it. He couldn't dodge, couldn't fight and couldn't run. He just smiled. He thought of a thousand barbs and jests but he lacked the time to say them. He just smiled. He met eyes with his soon-to-be killer, and that moment reverberated with power. That glance spoke volumes but not Enoch.

He just smiled.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 07-30-2012 at 07:20 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Finrir was strolling causally toward the graveyard when her body grew weak. He sluggishly wobbled against the walls of the castle and panted heavily. She wasn't quite sure as to the reaction her body had to Lunastia but what was certain is that she had to become strong. For Enoch's sake. Regaining some baring as to her location Finrir had the feeling she was being guided by some unknown force. That force seemed to bring her closer to Enoch and in a few short seconds her demeanor went from weak and cowardly to strong and brave.

That girl once again came to the surface and with her arrival flames danced across the graveyard.

"Enoch!"

Finrir stepped between her would-be boyfriend and this abomination of a beast. The flames that so elegantly danced around the two became concentrated and flowed into her right hand. She gripped it as if it were a sword and pointed at the beast.

"Flames of life, undying ambition, unyielding circumstances. Draw forth thy breathe and unleash thy fury upon those whom would call themselves your equal."

Brandford's eyes widened as Finrir spoke. Somewhere, deep within, he'd heard this before. As if it were his own words. As she spoke his lips moved along with them.

“You fool who stretches your hand towards realms not of men… There is only one person in heaven or earth who’s worthy of appreciating your destruction, and that is none other than I, Gilgamesh. Sink into my embrace, oh you glorious and illusionary man. That is my decision. Enkidu. I summon you by the blood of my hand."

A line cut itself into her palm and from it a few drops of blood sank into the ground. The graveyard rocked as from behind Finrir flames circled her and Enoch. The fire in her right hand died out and was absorbed into the flames behind her. Slowly they circled them and then lifted into the air, dispersing slowly. Behind Enoch and Finrir stood a man of lanky stature, he was lean and golden eyed. He placed a hand on Finrir and his mugging face only deepened.

"You have summoned me current Head of Gilgamesh. Enkidu is here to do your bidding. Command me as so." The abomination before them stood idle. Finrir wasn't sure what it wold do but with Enkidu behind her she was confident in their safety.

OCC: See attachment for pic of Enkidu. Only without the sword. The hand though is a yes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	swordsman-1-1.jpg‎
Views:	25
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	65836  
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 08-02-2012 at 04:56 PM.

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mario Chain Chomp Tennis Ball Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2012 02:09 AM
    Threads

Ophelia did not budge from her tombstone. She listened as Wade presented his findings on herself and Enoch. Hmmm, she thought with an exhalation. A slight smile curved her face. What you do not realize, Dishaphazard, is that I did not recruit him; hewere given to me, someone has placed him in my care, and I have a good idea who that someone is. As for the 'why' behind my motives, everyone's lives are tragic in some form or other. I have suffered no more or less than anyone else. She was interested in what he said about Enoch. Even though the stormy-eyed boy's mind was full of twists and diversionary thoughts, she could see enough to know that Enoch derived pleasure from chaos. Pure and simple. I could have transcended him over or banished him, but I'm more interested in why these he is here, what purpose, exactly, does he serve? And until I've figured that out, I'm afraid you'll just have to deal with him. "Forgive me, Isis," Ophelia said to her student, "I'm not very good at pinpointing language origins." Her voice sounded icy and sarcastic, but her face remained warm and smiling. "I like to think our conceptions were more spontaneous than that." Noticing how weary Isis had grown, Ophelia offered to let her go for the day. "Go get some rest, you'll feel better afterward."

"Humans have a rather mundane ideation of the mind," Ophelia responded to Enoch as she took another cigarette from her pack. She put it to her lips and lit it, and let the smoke slowly roll out of her mouth, savoring its flavor. She put her hands on the top of the tombstone and held it. "During your physical life actions and reactions are simply synapses sparked by chemicals," she gestured with her left hand, the hand holding her cigarette, "but what scientists will probably never realize is that each time your synapses go off in the physical realm, it creates a separate and permanent imprint of yourself within the realm. That imprint is nothing more than an almalgum of emotions and thoughts and memories, and this becomes your soul after your body passes on." She flicked the ash from her cigarette and continued as Enoch began looking around at the tombstones. "To answer your question, you are now just as you were in the physical realm," putting the cigarette to her lips, she took a deep breath. "Therefore, if you were mentally unsound in the physical realm, then you are mentally unsound here as well. However, what humans label 'depressed' or 'insane' often works well for Reapers." Just as she was finishing her explanation, Enoch stopped on Yaldabaoth. She'd known the previous owner of Yaldabaotb, a Master Grim Reaper by the name of Hyde who'd dabbled just a bit to far into darker magics. Ophelia sat and watched, part of her was curious to see if Enoch could summon the minion, but most of her honestly didn't think that Yaldaboath would come forth.

When Yaldabaoth did come forth, Ophelia leaped to her feet. "Enoch!" She tried to call out to her student, but was too late. Yaldabaoth's sword was now protruding from his shoulder and blood poured out over the ground. He was an infamous minion among Black Rose Academy students. To bond with the frightening creature meant that one had to fight and force him into submission. Either you lived and you kept Yaldabaoth as your minion, or he killed you. There were no other options. Para flew to the nearest tree branch and sat there, watching the struggle, giving her master a separate point of view. Ophelia watched Enoch's face. His feverish grin reminded her of someone.

Finrir was quite the sight. "Well, that's new," Ophelia said outloud to no one in particular. "Since whe did minions come prepackaged?" She turned her head slightly to see Brand, mouthing along with the words. "Finrir!" Ophelia yelled finally, her voice deep with warning. She held her hand up, putting the girl and her new-found minion into an encasing. "Do not interupt a bonding ceremony. Either he wins and Yaldabaoth becomes his minion, or he loses and Yaldadoath claims his soul. This is Enoch's trial."

~*~

When Finrir arrived Tatiana felt herself go numb with anxiety, and as she began to use fire magic, Tatiana thought she was going to faint. Every alarm went off in her head. She leaned against Tafir who nuzzled her hand with his wet nose. He stared at Fenrir and Enoch, ears flattened against his head, a low rumbling growl emminating from his throat.

You fear this girl?

She's not a girl, Tatiana responded. she quivered as she recalled her own dream from the first day, she's a monster.

~*~

Talen was rather taken aback by what he saw Finrir doing. "Whoa," he said. "That's one of the first years Madame picked?" But when he got no response from his professor, Talen looked up and saw that he was muttering something, his eyes wide and almost insane looking. He turned his head to see that Brand was fixated on the girl.

Solera spoke so that Brand could hear her, but without acknowledging his presence. "She's more god than she is human."

Talen looked at his black-winged angel in confusion, "What's that supposed to mean?"

"That there is a god among us," Solera jabbed.

"Wait...she's a god?" Talen asked pointing at Finrir.

"Partly." Solera stretched her wings.

"How can you tell?"

Solera shrugged. "Look at her. She wreaks of inhuman. Her minion's appearance from nothingness, the fire, controlling the minion. Someone who uses magic like that, without any formal training there's only one explanation."

"Is it even possible to be part god?"

"Oh yes," Seraphim piped, "although, what we refer to as a god and what you might be refering to as a god are two separate things. Gods are spirits who cannot die and cannot be put to death. They have, instead, chosen to be reborn over and over."

Talen turned back and watched, curious to see how the entire situation panned out.

~*~

Rosa lifted the skirts of her dress and ringed them out. "No worries," she said with a chipper voice. She closed her eyes and when they reopened, the dress was completely dry. "Now. Do five of those and we will be finished for today's training. This time, try to aim the Gale Cannon further out." Rosa laughed, her voice tinkling with cheer. "You're doing very well, Victoria." She turned just in time to see her other student walking towards them. "Ah! Christopher, I presume. You're just in time. I want you to watch how Victoria creates the Gale Cannon. After she's done it four times, I will begin your lesson, but for now, just keep your eyes on her."
    They're gonna get my gold on the ceiling
    Just a matter of time before they steal it
    That's alright, ain't no guard in my house.
    ~ The Black Keys

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Enoch laughed at Finrir, "Why so dramatic? Its just a measly archon with a sword! Whats the worst that could happen?" Rhetorical question. It didn't matter. "You can take your little henchman and go relax its just a fuzzy/scaly cat/serpant. Haven't you seen those?" Enoch's tone belittled the severity of the situation... or maybe put it in its proper context, depending on the listeners views of such things. In either case, he clearly wasn't worried in the slightest.

Enoch smiled broadly but he was having trouble standing. His shirt was almost entirely red with blood and his face was streaked with it as well. He licked the blood that was pooling around his lips. He honestly had no idea what he was going to do. He was dying. He could barely stay standing let alone... do whatever it was he was supposed to do to complete this ritual. What was he supposed to do? Tatiana didn't seem to need to do much. Hers seemed quite agreeable.

Oh well. Death was death. He had already died once so he didn't really have much right to expect more out of this life. He chuckled to himself, this second life was just gravy on the first. He could cast it off without a care. He had wanted to see how things went from here but it wasn't that big of a deal. Death was death, no point in fighting it.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Finrir watched Runewerk 'seal' herself and Enkidu. Her wild eyes pierced through the air toward the Headmistress. Would she honestly allow a student to me mercilessly murdered? It was her fault in the first place. He wanted him to summon a minion without telling him the risks. Now she would oddly stand by and watch everything play out. It was as if she wanted Enoch out of the way. Or some cruel experiment. Runewerk. Damn her.

"What can I do?" She asked outloud though it was clearly addressed to the minion behind her whom watched Runewerk closely. "I fear at our current level cannot help our situation." The man spoke. His brown spiked hair flowing from the energy yet to be expelled from his summons. No this was...

"I accept your offer." Finrir spoke inwardly. Her mind simply flashed the image of Lunastia and Finrir knew that creature was watching. Then let her see. Finrir's hair began a dim glow from the roots down to the perfect ends. With silver eyes she grasp Enkidu's left armored arm and exhaled deeply. She'd heard the 'principle' question how Enkidu came prepackaged and then again she question how the girl even had a 'minion'. How grave a misinterpretation.

His hair blazed suddenly as flames consumed his body. Those flames lashed out around Finrir into Runewerk's encasing. Finrir once again gripped the fire like a blade and pointed it upward. The flames circled round smashing into everything around her till finally, nothing.

"Enkidu...more.. we need more." Her voice became high pitched as she lashed out in a frenzy. Her strikes making no headway. Even as sweat dripped from her forehead and her nose began bleeding she continued her onslaught. She wasn't sure how much damage she was doing, but she continued to smash her way around. "Enoch. Don't die!"

Junior Member PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2012 10:46 PM
    Threads

Deal with him? Ophelia, you think I don't like him? You're thinking right, he is a terrible person that I'd love to perform experiments on using anything lethal and painful (I won't harm anyone unless they're a big hindrance to me) , but that's just because of his personality. I find certain insane people fascinating. The fools that babble on about contradictory reasoning are extremely annoying, but Enoch is a bright boy. He's like the criminals who simply do what they see is right or just. The more warped the actions, the more I'm interested in hearing them. I have a feeling that I could spend hours questioning the little migraine. Just listening to how they think, as long as it's not some stupid emotional issue, belief of entitlement, thinking a person deserves something bad happening to him, I think I'd quite enjoy watching what Enoch does.

Speaking of what Enoch may do, have you considered that learning about Enoch's reasons for being sent here could end badly? The only thing I've ever heard drop out of the sky are angels, and while this kid probably isn't a fallen angel, he could be just as dangerous with his ideas. You could have just been handed a ticking time bomb disguised as a confused teenager, and are too sentimental to take care of a problem before it gets out of hand... then again, you probably have a good idea of what might happen, but please, don't spoil anything for me before things get exciting. I love surprises after all.

Later on, I’d like to hear a definition of suffering from you.... after the huge vicious chimera thing is taken care of!

Wade stares at a gravestone with a warped smile on it as Enoch stares down whatever abomination this next world created. He glances over, looking barely interested and says,

"Yeesh, and people say things that occur naturally are beautiful. Science wins that round," and goes back to staring, but is panicking about the creature he has never seen before.

So, from what this professor says, Enoch needs to prove himself to this monstrosity... listen, I don't normally do favors, but if that thing attacks anyone else... I might be able to stop it, but I'm really hoping I can just remain a bystander. I have a trick that we can also talk about later on that might work...

But anyway, I need to know for one of my experiments, can I have two partners at the moment, yes or no?

Wade tries his best to listen for a response from Ophelia, but at the moment he was more interested in the two people near the snake beast.

This Finrir girl seems to have some sort of interest in Enoch... possibly some sort of delusion that they're meant to be together, or just some teenagers wild imagination... let me guess, another "special" one like Enoch? She's different... wait... a human partner…... but... Ophelia, I have another question. How long has this girl been taught at the school? I think there may be a more logical answer to her amazing talent.

While it doesn't seems like it, Wade is continuing to watch the girl and her servant caught in the barrier, and Enoch and the snake beast staring each other down through his peripheral vision.

Both Enoch and the… Yaldabaoth, I thinks it was, are gazing at each other constantly. The snake creatures eyes are vicious, prepared to tear the boy apart without a second thought, yet it just remains there, and Enoch has no fear at all, it’s like he’s looking at a weed that needs to be plucked and torn up… nothing’s happening… this situation is very crazy.

He starts chuckling, Interesting, ths only makes me wish I had died sooner,

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

"Hello Chris" Victoria greeted him as he neared. "I guess I'll continue".

She whirled up another ball and blasted it into the air. It was pretty hard to aim this technique Victoria thought, as she watched it disappear into the distance.

Victoria focussed on a lily pad, a good bit out. Once again she conjured up a ball and flung it at it. it landed an arm's length off to the right.

Another attempt and it grazed the left of the lily pad, shifting it slightly in the water.

Focussing hard, she threw her final blast at the pad. It hit it straight on this time and it split into two pieces, which then floated off in opposite directions. Victoria was pleased with herself. It hadn't taken that long to learn this technique, and it looked like it'd come in handy.

She turned around and smiled to the two figures. "Ta da!" she beamed. Victoria was happy here - she had a constant thirst for new knowledge.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

At Finrir's onslaught Yaldabaoth burst into a cloud of serpents that wriggled away. Things stood calm for a moment, Finrir's blows striking nothing and Yaldabaoth no where to be seen. Suddenly it rematerialized near Enoch. Enoch's smile changed slightly. Inspiration. Something Ophelia said made his mind work frantically and then cease once it had something. That would be fun.

"Little girl," Enoch said mockingly at Finrir, "did I not say power is useless? No point to it. Watch." He shuffled closer to Yaldabaoth and beckoned the archon hither. It seemed leery, sensing a trap but edged forward regardless. Thinking that no trap was forth coming, its massive human hand whipped forth and grabbed Enoch around the neck, lifting him up. The beast looked in Enoch's eyes and Enoch looked in its. The beast snarled. Enoch grinned.

Enoch's sentience nearly split as the beast sent psychic fingers into his mind to tear out his soul. Pain coursed through everything but Enoch smiled and held firm. He just needed to wait this out. Yaldabaoth struggled against Enoch's persona, he searched around the mask and looked for anything behind it. Getting frustrated the beast lashed at Enoch's persona viciously. The first strike was simple to resist but the second was agonizing. Enoch felt things bubbling within him and forced them down.

Desire is the cause of suffering. But it is not the desire for money, or sex, or friendship or any particular thing. Rather it is the desire for a certain state of affairs, a certain state of existance. We all wish for things to be a certain way, and we wish for our actions to give rise to certain specific and controlled consequences. But...

The third strike nearly shattered Enoch completely...

"Are you sure he's okay... he's been acting strange. I know smiles are supposed to be a good sign but... I never felt like he turned a corner. Its... so sudden."

The fourth strike was pure agony and pain, more out of Yaldabaoth's spite.

You can't let them in... that's the point of the shield, of the mask. That would be an act driven by feeble desire and desire always backfires.

But they suffer....

Let them.

Complete frustrated Yaldabaoth tossed Enoch through a headstone and roared in rage. Whatever feral thoughts moved its intelligence, they were twisted with fury. However, it couldn't remain here doing all this for no point and with one final bellow, it burst once more into serpents and was gone.

Enoch lay on the ground smiling, his mind reforming back into rationality, "Yesh... they certainly make cranky minions here."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information