AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Black Rose Academy - Reaper Training Progrom

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Default Re: RPG: Black Rose Academy - Reaper Training Progrom

Art poured her a glass as Ravena dissapeared. He didn't pour himself a glass however. "She was rather competetive, wasnt she. I dont know why. But she's been acting all wierd." He caught her eye, Then looked away. "Are you dure your not hurt? Even just a headache, I'd rather kniw if you were hurt. I dont like my friends having to deal with pain." He offered her his hand. "Take my hand. I'll just.... See what I can heal. Even if its just a scraped knee or something." He finished speaking just as Ravena reaapeared and he nodded to her, offering her the bottle, before turning back to Victoria, concern in his eyes.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ravena poured vine in her glass and looked at two other people. Art was staring at Victoria with big puppy eyes
    "Luc, Sif, come, let's see what kind of meat they have today" she said standing up. All 3 of them went to take food. She left those two for one minute alone. She knew what was going on and she did not liked it, but on her face you couldn't tell. She picked two plates, some steaks, rise, vegetables. She put alot of meat in order to give to Lucifer. He earned it today. She picked some for Sif too, because Art said he won't eat
    Ravena turned to the table and saw stare from her classmate and then eyes were turned and they kept on talking
    Ravena was not happy. Two people who she actually talked to is talking about her behind her back.. Not nice at all
    She picked one more big piece of meat and went back
    "Vic, here, this is for you" she said putting plate on the table
    "you have to serve yourself. I have only 2 hands" she said to Art giving him her usual cold look

She picked 2 big pieces of meat and turned to minions
    "here you go" she said giving it to them. Lucifer ate it fast and came to ask for more
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Art smiled. "Dont worry Ravena. Not hungry. What about you? Are you hurt?" He had looked away from Victoria to look at Ravena, but he got his gaze caught in Sif. He was muching away at his meat, tail waggimg, slappung against Lucifers legs like a very furry whip. "Sif..." He said, after a short payse. "You are a very strange wolf, you know yhat?" Sif nodded almost knowingly.

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lucifer started to lick Ravena's hands again. She raised them up
    "I'm fine already" she said. you can see fresh skin on her hands where old skin was burned
    "next time I'll have to leave swords away, because in this rate I will kill myself. In 3 days 2 injouries.. First my leg, now my hands.." she was talking more to herself than with Art
    Lucifer pushed her arm asking for more. Ravena smiled to her wolf and petted him
    "go ask Victoria. she has plenty"
    Onew by Ωmega

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

"no really Im fine" replied Victoria "even if you pressed me, id only have scrapes that don't even hurt." she smiled. "Im just famished." Seeing the plate Ravena had brought her, she thanked her and started to eat "I'll be alright after this"

"So. Still no word from the professors. What do we do after this?"

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Sif whimpered and Pushed his meat towards Lucifer, followed by a Bark that meant, quite obviously, "Hdre. You havde it." Art grinned at Sif. "These two quite like eachother." he commented Idly. Looking over at Victoria, he said "Free time, or more training. Something big happened in.the Graveyard last night, I.imagine most of the teachers are tired out." He looked over at the high Table, then looked at the celing. "I'm going to go.and train my mind a bit. Somethimg non combative." His eyes lit up as An.Idea came to.him. "Oh, yes. Thats a good idea..."

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"so, we're going our seperate ways huh? cool. I think I'll head over to the lake I practised at earlier." Victoria paused. "wait, that's kind of near the graveyard. What exactly happened? is it okay to be that close by?" Victoria was slightly worried, she didn't want to be near anything that would be overly dangerous

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"we are not sure" Ravena said after swalloning a bite
    "at night me and Art met, then wanted to examine cemetary, but the girl from first year stopped us. Then I lost interest and went to eat breaktfast because you were gone from your room"
    She looked at the plate
    "what we should do, Luc? We can't only practice all the time" she said to her minion when he was sitting happy looking at Ravena and Victoria one by one at the time and asking for more
    "hey.. Maybe you wanna go to amusement park? new one opened few days ago. I saw it when went shopping. I mean in the evening.." she paused and when continued quietly "I never been to one.."
    seriously, Ravena, what is wrong with your head?
    Onew by Ωmega

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Art looked up at the idea of the Amusement park. "Now theres an Idea. Though... I want to do something first, for... like, an hour. If you wanna go on ahaed, i'll meet you there. Or, if you wanna hang around.. you..." His voice dropped to a mumble. "I'm going to practice my Pianist skills..."He didn't know if he said it Audiably or not, but he looked away from the table. "I'll head up now. Room 65, if you wanna drop by. If Not... We'll, I'll meet you at the park. Cmon Sif." He nodded his farewells, and left the room.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Victoria gasped a little. "oooh. Yes!" she squealed. "I love amusement parks!"
    she grinned from side to side. "We all have to go on the biggest rollercoaster we can find!"
    she hadn't been to an amusement park since she died, she never considered that it was an option,but now she was excited and eager.

In the midst of her joy, she missed Art's hushed words. "We can hang around until youre done, right Ravena?"

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

He plays piano?
    Ravena sat quiet even after Victoria asked her a question and was looking behind at leaving Art
    "huh?.. oh yes, sure. We have all the time we need" she said and turned again. She saw just Art's cape disappear at the doorway
    "Vic... I'd like to hear him play" she said.
    Ravena remembered the time she was alive. When she was little, her father would go on these quests for treasure and her and her mother would stay home, home school. Her mother would play piano and sing for Ravena. This memory was precious for Ravena. She never heard piano again after her mother passed away
    "if you ok with this..." she said to Victoria
    Onew by Ωmega

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Art sat down at the Piano in the Music room. Sighing, Hepushed down on one of the keys, Letting the note ring out. "Didn't think I'd be doing this Again." He smiled at the Memorys, Playing in the Garden, The even then large wolf cub finding its way over to him. Hiw it sat down and just listened. "What do you think Sif. Our Song? Or... Maybe Fathers?" Sif nodded at the Second one. Adtmiled and Began to play, His fingers dancing over they keys with practiced Skill.

Ooc- In case you Wanted something Audiable...

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Sure. Let's sneak a listen" Victoria replied. "I think i know where he'd go" she said and started to lead the way. They reached an old long corridor and as the walked down it, they started to hear music getting progressively louder.
    They stopped just before the last room - the one the music came out of.

"Wow. He's really good" Victoria whispered to Ravena "i havent heard a piano sing like that in a long time "

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ravena followed Victoria with blanc mind. As they ariwed and both stopped, Ravena almost opened her mind. Last time she heard piano was 200 years ago. She stopped and listened to music that reminded her of happiness and also her biggest sadness. She remembered beautiful woman in silk dress with long light curly hair sitting in big living room and playing

Victoria started to talk but Ravena wasn't listening. She was stunned. In her rock cold face you couldn't see what she was thinking

One tear dropped and ran down her cheek. But expression did not changed
    Onew by Ωmega

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Art finished his song slowly and gently, Before Looking straightbat sif, Who was sat behind him quite happily, Ears spiked up as he listened attentively. He gave a small bark, and Art smiled."You got it buddy." He began to play again, Fingers dancingbacross the keys once again, This time using a slight bit of magic to play notes he was unable to reach. Sifshifted Closer to him, leaping up beside him- but not too close, In case he bumped Arts arm. Art smiled at the memory.

Ooc- Again, a little Audio.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Victoria looked to Ravena "hey aren't you listening.." she stopped as she saw a single tear trace down her face. <Wow. I never thought Ravena would be so touched by the music>. Victoria remained quiet so that Ravena could enjoy the piece silently

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

When the tear dropped on the floor Ravena turned to Victoria
    "huh?.. of.. sorry.." she turned back to the sound of the music. When second song was finished Ravena said to Victoria
    "I think we should go. Even thou he let us come, I feel like stalking him" she said
    Truth is I feel like I invaded someones personal space
    Onew by Ωmega

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Artsighed as he finished his song. ''I think thats enough for now, Eh sif? We're not playing for a crowd anytime soon." Sif whimpered. Art chuckled and waked to the door. "Next time. I promise." Sif barked happily, and followed him to the door. Opening it, he found Ravena and Victoria standing outside. He didn't notice Ravena's tear though. "Oh... Hi. You've missed me playing, I'm afraid. Unless... You want me to play something for you anyway.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Oh yeah.. We.. Uh.. We thought you might be finished so we went looking for you" Victoria smiled awkwardly. She had never been good at lying, hopefully Art didn't notice.
    She looked at Ravena. "I think we'd like to hear you play" Victoria said, "you know.. Because we missed your performance"

She looked at Ravena again to back her up.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"yea.. If you don't mind" and Ravena blushed. For the first time after many years she blushed.
    This felt awkward. She forgot how much she missed her mother.
    Lucifer was sitting on the side of her. All the time she was holding her hand on his head in his fur. He turned and licked her hand. She looked at her minion
    You remember, right?
    Onew by Ωmega

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Art smiled and Guestured into the room, Stepping back to Allow the others Entry. "Have you got any personal Favorites? Requests ir Demands? Anything that takes your fancy?" He noticed Ravenas blush, But wasvtactful enough not to bring it up. "Or, Shall I surprise yiou both? I have a few songs I think yiu might like." He stood behibd the keeys, lookibg strangely proffesional as his hat and cloak were hung up.
    Last edited by Esiphas; 08-28-2012 at 05:10 PM.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OCC: Check it everybody.

Stein watched Sol as he attempted to break free from his bounds.
    As things looked to be in Sol's favor the odd Professor turned his attention to the other students. Madam was in her office. He knew she was pounding her mind, diving into the deep regions of her brain to come up with a solution to this new problem. Crowd control was now an issue. As well as preparations.

"Brandford gather the students. Rosa medical personal are on the way for Enkidu. They will take care of him once they arrive. After that please meet us in the main hall. Bring Sol with you."He began making his way toward an out of the way point in the cemetery and stood alone. "I'm increasing the barrier." Lifting his hands Stein stared at the sky above with dry, cutting eyes. His mouth began moving slowly as words took form. From every pour on his body a white light began ascending, as it reached the sky it turned to mist. A large, thinner shade appeared in its path before it was consumed. It continued to extend till finally the whole of the school and it's surrounding land were under it's care. The Professor lowered his eyes and sighed a breath of relief before focusing back on Brandford.

Brandford lifting his arm into the air and smiled. His trusted python wrapped it's way up his arm, manifesting from his robe as always, and bit his wrist. Blood gushed from it violently and splashed onto the soil below. For each mark of blood a snake appeared and slithered in every direction. They would seek out the students based on magical scent alone. brandford lowered his arm and as the main python slithered back into his robe it licked his small wound, sealing it shut.

OCC: When ready simple have you direct you to the Main Hall.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Play something happy" Victoria suggested. She sat down inside the room and ruffled Sif's hair. She patted the seat beside her offering it to Ravena

Halfway through Art's performance, Victoria started hearing a strange "sssss" noise at the door.

Junior Member PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2012 10:46 PM
    Threads

OOC: Sorry I've been AWOL, computer trouble.

"Teleportation? Well I'll be a monkey's Uncle. Do you know how many colleagues I've known that have wanted to do things like that! If I had known about all of this impossible stuff beforehand, I would have just told them to all kill themselves," Wade says as Wild dances erratically to some music being played,

Ooooooooh, this music is really pretty! I love it! It's so great! Do you love it Wade? Don't you just wanna dance to it Wade? Do ya'? Do ya'? Do ya'? Do ya'? Do ya'? Do ya-

"For the love of God, no I do not!!!" Wild danced undaunted, and Wade went back to talking, pretending that he didn't just scream at his minion.

"So, are there any hazards with teleporting that I need to watch out for, like getting one of my limbs caught in a wall? I'd appreciate some pointers, I'd like to learn some more advanced magic while I'm here, I'm capped at elements." The music ends and Wild hovers onto Wade's shoulder, slightly less happy than he normally is.

Aw, it's over. I wish it would play again, it was so much fun dancing! Next time, you're going to need to be my dance partner, I have this awesome idea for a two bird dance routine. You'll just have to do a few minor things, like growing wings, little stuff you know? Hey, what's that!?

Wild and Wade observe a bunch of snakes slithering around the halls. Wild is fascinated, but Wade backs away nervously,

Hmmm... I've been acting a little too normal... maybe I should do an over exaggerated freak out. "Curses! I knew that incident at the pet store would come back to haunt me! The snake gods have called upon their minions to bring retribution down upon me, but I won't be sacrificed! Take Beji, he'd make a much better sacrifice,"

I seriously hope one of these guys is a little more informed than I am, the snakes don't seem very dangerous, but what are they doing slithering around a school?

Wade kept his laptop ready to record what was about to happen. He had a feeling it would be interesting...

OOC: Hope this is decent enough, and @Esiphas ,Wade and Sol can talk later, or on the way to the main hall, whatever you feel like,
    Last edited by PowerPlayer; 08-29-2012 at 05:57 PM.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ooc- Gonna wait on @Kiss of Death to post Arts last song. Juast in case.

Ic- Sol remained rather emotionless. "Aside from the Spirit Energy, Theres very little risk. Displacement can pe annoyibg- If you teleport into a wall, Tge wall where your body is will be displaced, Appearing wherevervyou are. But Its an Easy enough concept to naster." He began to walk to the hall, Ignoring the snakes. "If you kike, I can teach you sone telrportation. Or perhaps you'd appreaciate some minion classes? Your minion is certainly... High spirited.. Who knows, Perhaos even both, If my schefule is free enough."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information