AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Black Rose Academy - Reaper Training Progrom

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Default Re: RPG: Black Rose Academy - Reaper Training Progrom

Art looked at Ravena in shock. Sliding down the upper roof, he said "What're you doing here?" before landing on the main roof with her. "Thought you'd be asleep. How... Err... How are you feeling? Yiu seem to.have been avoiding me." He didnt look hurt, Only concerned and Confused. "Have I... Offended you somehow? Something I said or Did? Perhaps something I didnt?"

Ashe Stared oyt of her window at the graveyard. Lught flashing all around, Lughtning, thunder, Sonic booms and wind gales. She was nervous. "Wh...whats going on down there?" She muttered.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ravena kept staring at him with her usual expression. Lucifer was already with Sif Playing
    "I could ask you the same thing. what are you doing here? For me, I just climbed stairs" she looked around like looking for excuse, reason, topic change, but she didn't find one. Ravena was not the person who regrets or who explains herself
    the she looked directly Art in the eye. She must be scary talking slowly with her deep voice
    "you did nothing wrong. sorry for interuption" she turned to go
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Art realeased a breath he didnt even.know he was holding. "Well, Thats a Relief. As for me... Ive been.coming to the roof since firat year. The uppeer section is usually empty, so I come up hsre to think. Sometimes to sleep." He Looked over to the Cemetary. "Some light show huh? Whats going on out there..."

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ravena also looked over to cemetary
    "we're dead. cemetary is full of spirits. it's normal we see movement" She said calmly
    "it's horrible place to be alone" she looked around. She just hated to be not in the ground
    "I'll go." she said that looking Art in the eye. She knew what she had to say,, but she could'n. She just was happy Victoria was far away from here
    Art kept on looking at something in the cemetary. Ravena looked there too. Something made her worried
    "Something's not right" she said "it needs.." she started. Ravena was whispering to herself
    She turned to Art again "I'm going to investigate this" and pointed to the cemetary
    Onew by Ωmega

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Art nodded. "I'll come too. Curiosity is probably a fatal flaw, but I cant quite help myself." With that, He leapt off the edge of the roof, Wind rushing up to meet him, And he landed with barely a rustle. "Come on. We had better hurry." When Ravena joined him, He started towards the Cemetsry, drawing Avalon as he went.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ravena ven with Art and Avalon
    "will you introduse me?" she asked. this was stupid to hurry. she can teleport there, but it would be rude. Somehow she felt that she's not alone in this, but.. acompanied
    This is going to be strange
    Onew by Ωmega

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mario Chain Chomp Tennis Ball Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2012 02:09 AM
    Threads

OOC: Uhg. That was a terrible post. Now! To make up for it!

IC: Lunastia stood, wavering between the idea of leaving or staying. She could always just absorb Ophelia. But now, that wouldn't be any fun! She let out what sounded like a light giggle as Elohim threw Ornstien from his back, while two of his other heads snapped at the Raven's with vicious teeth. The other beast knocked Brand to the ground. "Well, now, Ophelia." She disappeared, the reappeared in front of Ophelia, the Force Crush missing her by seconds. Her face smiled warmly at her sister. "I won't force you now, but I promise you, eventually you're going to want to be with me. One way or another, we'll be together." When her words ended, she looked to Sol who stood holding Ophelia's hand. She held her hand up to his face. "Bow," and as her hand moved, a crippling force weighed down on Sol's shoulders until he was forced onto his knees. "I could take you all!" Lunastia's said as she turned to get a better look at her spectators. "I could take you all, now. But why do that now, when I'll soon have the opportunity to watch you beg for it." Lunastia put her hand on her sister's cheek. "And hearing the words come from your own mouth, my precious," she overemphasized the words, making it an obvious sarcastic remark, "little sister, will be my favorite part."

And with that, Lunastia disembarked from the graveyard before Art and Ravena managed to reach it, taking her minions with her.

Ophelia sat on her knees, tears streaming down her face and shivering from fear. She wiped the tears away and got to her feet then turned around. Ophelia said not a word as she left the graveyard, not even stopping to give Sol a thank you, passing Ravena and Art with not even a hello. As she walked towards the school, the look of fear slowly began to transform, turning from horrified to determined, the shaking calmed. She went toward her office, her steps quickening more and more the closer she got. Once there, she immediately put up her large-lettered "DO NOT DISTURB" sign on her door, then closed the door and sat at her desk. She snapped her fingers, making it so that the door was sealed magically. The energy that Sol had given her would not be put to waste. Ophelia sat, staring hard at the dry erase board on her wall, thinking of what her next move would be. She had never, in her centuries of reaping, faced something as powerful as Lunastia. This was a very serious issue, indeed. Then it came to her. She knew what she had to do. Ophelia opened a drawer at her desk and began writing down everything that she could remember Lunastia saying. First, she had to figure out what was going on.

~*~

Madame Rosa went to Brand first. She knelt in the grass and began moving her hands over him, hovering a few inches from his body. "Nothing damaged," she reported to him, then got up and rushed over to Sol. She did the same, finding that whatever magic Lunastia had used, she'd bound Sol to the ground in his kneeling position. It was nothing like she'd seen before, "Brand!" She called over her shoulder, "Come take a look at this! Don't worry Sol. We'll get you out of this, I promise," Rose said, her eyebrows arched in deep concern.

~*~

Tatiana had stopped to watch the fight from afar, fascinated by the woman who so easily defeated the Headmistress. She then watched in awkward silence as Ophelia passed her, and then turned to see both Ravena and Art running down the hill, towards the graveyard. "Stop!" She called out to them. Tafir came to a halt, and Tatiana dismounted him with a hurried leap. "Stop!" She yelled at them again as she held her arms up. "You can't go down there!" She looked behind her nervously, trying to think of a reason, but couldn't. When her words didn't stop her, Tafir jumped in front of them and roared ferociously.

~*~

Talen glanced himself over, making sure that he was still all there, then let out a sigh of relief when he confirmed it as fact. "What the hell was up with that?" He asked, scratching his head. I remember seeing her last year, but she was nothing like that. Besides that, Ophelia banished her. I watched it happen. He said to himself as he recalled the memory of when Lunastia had interrupted a class field trip to inform Ophelia of her presence. But there hadn't even been a battle last year. Lunastia had shown up and started bragging about how many souls she'd absorbed, shouting Ophelia's destruction-this, Ophelia's destruction-that, and then, in the middle of her raving, Ophelia clapped her hands and suddenly the woman was gone. Ophelia had banished her without letting her finish. And that had been that, because once a Reaper banishes a Dark Soul, they are broken of their ties to the physical realm and forced to move on to the Otherside.

But there she was, standing in the graveyard before them, alive - well, dead, rather - and better than ever, kicking everyone around. Something definitely wasn't quite right.
    Last edited by pleasant_disorder; 08-11-2012 at 12:10 AM.
    They're gonna get my gold on the ceiling
    Just a matter of time before they steal it
    That's alright, ain't no guard in my house.
    ~ The Black Keys

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Art was about to reply to Ravena when Tatania ran up to them. She was shouting warnings about the graveyard. "Heey Tat." he said, Watching Orphelia pass. "What in the name of Buggery has been going in here? Never seen the good mistress Orphelia so quiet." He looked over to Ravena. "Oh, and, Introduction? What, to Avalon?" He said, Holding up the Side-Sword. "Its... Well, Its Avalon. Magical amplifier and trusty Longblade. Avalon, This is Ravena. Classmate, friend."

Sol ttied to stand, but couldnt. "Fascinating. Bound to earth, Magical means, but magical abilitys left unchecked. Could possibly still fight in this position, using earth based attacks.recomend not engaging Above lakes- Being bound underwater boring and less likely too find. Means of escape must involve magic, Mundane methods notbgoing yo work. Unsealing spell, disenchantment all viable, But too slow. Only other options- Beg Lunastasias aid... Or possibly..." He grinned and Visualised himself a few inches above the ground, in a standing position, before pouring his magic into a Teleportation spell.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OCC: not sure about Tatiana's minion or something that roared, so please fill in me, because I looked at sing up thread and it said tatiana had no minion
    @pleasant_disorder please explain it to me and also make new post about whether everything's over in cemetery or not. if yes, I suggest you to make this liner time and start a new day with classes so new characters can jump in

Ravena looked at the girl
    "who's she?" she asked.
    Tatiana again shouted "Stop!" and this beast roread at them
    "who are you to tell me what to do?" said Ravena with her cold, deep voice with every word stepping closer to girl. Lucifer by her Also was getting closer to girl with every step getting bigger. Ravena now was standing in front of the girl and their faces almost touched
    "well?" she asked "who are you to stop me?" Ravena could just teleport to graveyard, but at that moment Art started to talk about Avalon and Ravena turned.

Then looked at the Avalon. Now she could see it better. It was beautiful sword. Ravena loved these kind of weapons. She had two short swords at her dormitary.
    "I have two shorted ones. Akamanach and Zariche. They are twins" she said slowly not taking her eyes from Avalon
    "wait.." she raised her eyes and looked at Art
    Friend?
    Last edited by Kiss of Death; 08-13-2012 at 08:13 AM.
    Onew by Ωmega

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Brandford stood idle as events played out before him. The complexity of Lunastia's actions, Finrir's abilities, all of it was beyond what he could remember yet he felt familiar with it all. As a minion attacked him Bastion remained motionless, his eyes remaining fixated on Finrir or better yet her minions. Before the creature could slit his throat it released a gurgling screech. From his robe that snake erupted forth. It sank its fangs into the creatures neck and wrapped around it crushing it almost instantly. The minion turned to blue particles and faded away into the sky.

Next came another attack that the Professor didn't see. He drop to the ground as he listened to the childish taunts. As things calmed down Rosa cake to his side and shortly after the two were at Sol's side. Stien strolled over to Enkidu and placed his hand the sweating boys chest sighing heavily.
    "We must break the seal."Sol poured energy into what seemed to be a teleportation spelled. He watched carefully.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Art nodded. "Yeah. Friend. At least... I hope we're friends. I'd certainly like to be friends With you." He then added "Oh, and rgis is Tat. Still havent found her full name yet, But she's a friend of my roommates, Alexander. How've ya been Tat?" He asked, Smiling broadly at her. He sheathed Avalon, The sword- if ut had sentience- was getting a bigvenoufgh ego already. Even if it was just dumb, It certainly knew his taste in weaponry. Better safe than sorry.

Oooc- @pleasant_disorder need you to confirm or deny Sol's little attempt to break free.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Enoch grinned to himself and was gone from the graveyard before anyone could follow. That had been... anti-climatic. He thought that if he gave Ophelia a warning should would have at least have been able to put up a fight, but that was just... not a fight to be sure. que sera, sera. It wasn't the end of the world... or was it... he wasn't entirely sure on that count but he'd assume it wasn't.

Leaving the graveyard he made his way back to the library where he could be alone for the night. He had a lot of new information to process and a lot of research to be done if he was to jump the curve. And he would need to with all this insanity going on around him. Stepping into the library he felt the pleasant silence watch over him. He imagined people would think it out-of-character for a... capricious person, such as himself, to enjoy the calm peace of a library. But that was because they didn't understand him entirely, which was mostly because he went out of his way to make himself easy to misinterpret. It was part of the fun.

Sitting down he took out a book and began to read. So much to do and so little time.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Enkidu came face to face with his destruction in little under a few seconds. As his attack viciously ate at Lunastia Enkidu had his back to the inferno. His smirking face lowered as the wind bathed across his hands. Dark Souls were the very manifestation of evil that plagued the worlds so recklessly. It was a Reaper's job to protect and serve the Harmonics, or the balance between worlds. If that balance shifted then things would surely be reduced to ashes. So he decided he would show no Dark Soul no mercy. It seemed pointless. A king does not show mercy upon invaders attacking his Kingdom. He crushes them then posts their heads of pikes as a message to all others. He felt he would do the same here and now. "Foolish boy...."

Enkidu's eyes widened in surprise as the voice whispered out to him. Turning around the boy summon Excalibur to his hand moments before the DS Queen was upon him. His counter attack failed instantly as his body was rocked by a scream that slide him back a few inches. The sword in his hand falling to the ground as he covered his ears. They bleed slowly as the ringing continued. Opening his eyes Enkidu could make out Finrir's small crooked smile. She was staring at him yet holding on to Enoch. The minion behind them both only stared on.

Why were they staring at him like that? That's when he felt it. He wondered how he missed the first three stabs. Maybe he thought he couldn't feel pain due to being dead. That answer was stupid as the pain he now felt became magnified. The sweat across his body sank into the open holes in his chest stinging them unimaginably. Enkidu screamed out in agony as the Dark Soul viciously stabbed him over and over. He managed to grab her wrist as she came to stab his face and felt the cool blood soaked ice sickle cut the top left of his forehead and travel down over his nose and finally halt at the base of the right side of his chin. Blood shot out into the open air as Enkidu throw up. Blood staining the gold of his armored arms and legs and his swords blade.

How the hell could be this have happened? As he was let go the world turned black. He thought he was blind for a minute but didn't care enough to put much thought into it. As the battle continued to play out Enkidu only lay on the ground in a puddle of his own sweat and blood. His body ever so slightly twitching with each fading breathe. Before long a palm was on his chest. Enkidu wasn't sure whom it was but didn't care. As things appeared Lunastia was very picky about these wounds. Even as that being poured energy into his body Enkidu only began yelling out again. The pain of his wounds only increasing with each gram of magic used on him. A curse it seemed. He would have to live with these scars it seemed. If he lived through the night anyway.

Slamming his mouth shut Enkidu tried to endure the pain of the healing process. he could feel the energy forcing his wounds to close and repair yet the pain never died out, it only increased. Soon the boy was out cool. Professor Stein removing his hand from the boy's chest and sighing.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

Victoria woke up, still tired and sat up on her bed. The room was still a mess of feathers and it would take someone the whole day to try and rid it of them. She sighed and walked out into the hallway, better to get some fresh air rather than stress about it, she thought.
    After getting herself a hearty breakfast from the cafeteria, Victoria strolled out into the school grounds again, back to where Rosa had shown her her new move.
    Thinking of Rosa, she figured she better try do that homework she had assigned her. What was it? Rotating through the elements quickly? That didn't seem too hard.

Whipping up a ball of air - not too unlike the one she had made before - Victoria decided to change to water first. She concentrated hard and the ball changed instantaneously into a glob of water. Unfortunately though, it refused to hold its shape, and fell, wetting her hand and sleeve.
    This time, she managed to get the glob staying mid-air, although it took considerably more effort than her wind sphere. Rather than letting it drain her any further, she tried focusing on changing to the earth element. Again, an instantaneous change, and the glob turned into a hunk of earth, Victoria managed to keep it floating though - it seemed a lot easier than the aqueous globe.

Lastly, she needed to convert it into the fire element. trying once again, she focused on the change. this time however, it was a slow change. a flame enveloped the hunk of dirt, and burned it down until there was only a candle-sized flame remaining - it wasn't very impressive. But. She had done it. Now all that was needed was perfection.

Victoria repeated the exercise for around two more hours until she was satisfied she could do it as fast as she could.

Member TheGuyWalking has a reputation beyond repute TheGuyWalking has a reputation beyond repute TheGuyWalking has a reputation beyond repute TheGuyWalking has a reputation beyond repute TheGuyWalking has a reputation beyond repute TheGuyWalking has a reputation beyond repute TheGuyWalking has a reputation beyond repute TheGuyWalking has a reputation beyond repute TheGuyWalking has a reputation beyond repute TheGuyWalking has a reputation beyond repute TheGuyWalking has a reputation beyond repute TheGuyWalking's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Bamboo Cup One Piece Wanted Poster
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2012 08:46 PM
    Threads

Out Of Character: Would it matter if my character already had control of an element or would you prefer for me to go through a training course or something? Also, I noticed people came from some docks at the beginning so i'm going to start there just to on the safe side. If there is any problems with my post please let me know and what I should do to edit it. Can't wait to be apart of the awesomeness

In Character:
    He opened his eyes, he was at something that looked like the docks. Sky sighed and took out some ear buds, not attached to an MP3 player and plugged in. His shoulders relaxed and rolled his neck cracking it. Hands in his pockets he walked into the school humming, music blaring through his head.
    'We live in a cold dark world with venom in it's fangs.
    You can spit it in my face but I know I'll be ok
    It's on the attack. It's a war, It's a game.
    A ball and chain chew my arm off to get away
    Don't fight, or deny it, invite it cause when it ..'

He walked in the school with a smiling humming the lyrics as it went through his head. He noticed the school was almost empty, he wondered where everyone was. He continued to wonder around looking for anyone with some type of authority that could possibly help him.

"Figured there would be at least a student here." He walked the halls cautiously. He eventually found himself lost so he kept wondering around the halls hoping to run into someone, he looked into a dorm and out the window saw a some lights like something was going down. A fight maybe, he entered the open dorm and peered inside, not seeing anyone he went to the window and saw people out at what looked like a cemetery.

"Found them." He smiled and watched for the time being, as things began to die down he left the room and traveled down stairs to the outside and joined in the crowd, walking to the front to see what exactly what was going on. He waited for things to clear out and die down before trying to talk to someone. He took out the ear buds and slid them down into his pocket, where his hands then remained.

"Now we wait." He said to himself, just watching for now.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: @TheGuyWalking it's fine, but you asked if you can already know bending.. I think you can know how to bend but not to control. It's RPG about school. You came here to study :P Besides, read my post. Ravena bumps into your char. Welcome to RPG

"sure" Ravena said to Art and turned to girl while he explained who she is That was rethorical question, Art Ravena thought looking at the girl that stopped them. Then she looked cemetery's way. Feeling, that she had before was gone and she didn't wanted to go there anymore.
    While Art was still talking she interupted
    "Sun is rising and I'm done with this... trip. I'll go to shower, dress, eat and find out our scedules for today" She turned to go but then stopped. Somehow she never did this but she wanted to be nice for once
    "you are welcome to join me for food in 30mins" she said that looking Art in the eye.
    Then Ravena turned and dissapeared in white smoke/fume
    When avena entered her room Victoria was already gone. She looked around the room. Even thou she tried to clean it, it still was messy
    "why I always have to clean after you?" she asked Lucifer. He was happy on Victoria's bed
    "get off it. You trouble maker!" she shouted and wanted to push Lucifer, but he jumped off and started to play
    Ravena took another shower, because water was easing her pain in the leg from before, got dressed and cleaned room from any feather she could see. Then she took her bag, stuffed her double-sword in it, wallet, sunglasses and some treats for Lucifer. Then she looked at her black leather jacked. She could not decide wear it or not, because of what happened at training because of it.
    Ravena hesitated for few soconds and then put it on. It looked good with her black jeans, light brown simple top and black army shoes
    "come" she said to Lucifer and left. In morning Ravena prefered to walk
    Going to cafeteria she run in a boy who was standing in the middle of the main road and looking around like stranger. She was thinking about new day and Victoria, and Art, and how she asked him to eat with her
    What were you thinking, Ravena? You're messed up quite badly already But she felt like she had to get to know him and then make decisions
    Then she bumped into a boy
    "Look where you going" she said with her deep voice and looked him in the eye. Her white skin, black eyes, deep voice and outfit must have scared boy. She knew that the thing that scares students the most is Lucifer. dark grey, almost black wolf that was bigger than regular one. Ravena just looked at the boy, gave him one of her looks and kept on going to eat. She didn't bother to thing that's her who bumped into the boy and that's she is the one who need to look where's she's going

In cafeteria she picked up omelette with bacon and cheese, tea and french roll of bread. She sat down at her regular place-at the 3rd table's end where they sat at opening ceremony: her, Victoria and Art. Ravena started to eat thinking wheather she made right decition inviting Art
    Onew by Ωmega

Junior Member Stradlig Saxul has a reputation beyond repute Stradlig Saxul has a reputation beyond repute Stradlig Saxul has a reputation beyond repute Stradlig Saxul has a reputation beyond repute Stradlig Saxul has a reputation beyond repute Stradlig Saxul has a reputation beyond repute Stradlig Saxul has a reputation beyond repute Stradlig Saxul has a reputation beyond repute Stradlig Saxul has a reputation beyond repute Stradlig Saxul has a reputation beyond repute Stradlig Saxul has a reputation beyond repute Stradlig Saxul's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2012 08:21 PM
    Threads

Bejinamaru arrives at the Academy after being away for a long time on a mission and wonders where Headmistress Ophelia is hiding. He stops at the Academy entrance and looks up thinking how troublesome this current year has been. "Its been a long time. I wonder how everyone's doing? I bet there are some new faces..." Beji affirms as he grabs his drink bottle and takes a mouthful. He walks inside the school and heads down to the quad. He stretches his left arm forward, materializes his BR black robe and puts it on his back. While walking towards the quad he hears a lot of noise coming from the cafeteria and heads there. "Students must be going all out on the croissants to make this much noise."

He ignores all the noise coming from the cafeteria and heads down to Ophelia's office to greet her. As he tries to go inside he notices a magic seal on the door. "Mmm..." He begins talking outside the office to Ophelia. "Headmistress...could you please undo the magic seal on the door? I did not want to be rude undoing the seal myself. It's been a while Ophelia." Affirms with a snarky and cocky tone in his voice.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

As Ravena leaves, Art gives a light laugh and rubs the back of bis head. "Ravena... Well she's probably an aquiredvtaste" He said to Tatania aftervravena was gone. "Anyway, If I cant.go to the cemetary, I might as well get breakfast. Seeya latee!" He turned abd walked back to the school, Leaping up the wall to his room. Slipping In the window, He found himself a new xape,, and left almostbimeduately, making it to the Dinner hall with a minute to spare. Sitting opposite Victoria,, he said "Morning Sarge. Any signs of plant activity?" the obvious joke was made mainly just to break the ice, but He hoped it at least made her laugh. "And on the topic of Activity, here comes Ravena." He gave hwr a sort of Mock-Salute. "Morning. Sorta."

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Esiphas you misunderstood things again. Victoria is practicing somewhere. I said at the spot where we 3 sat at the ceremony first day, not sitting now I'll pretend there's no Victoria

"so, you came" said Ravena sitting down. It was akward to be forcefuly nice to someone. She smiled and looked away. This was so wierd
    "so... do you know our scedules for today? Because I'm kinda lost what we suppose to do. Sol didn't say anything exept "practice"
    She kept on eating
    When She was done she stood up
    "ok, it was nice... experience sitting here, but I'll go see what plans are for today and then I have to.. do something. See you in class or at the dinner" she said, smiled again, even when her smile looked forced and left with a smoke.
    Ravena appeared at Ophelia's office. She knocked and entered
    "hello?"
    Onew by Ωmega

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ooc- Oops. Long week.*Is tired*

ic- Art shook.his head at Ravena's question. "Not a clje. Things are so different from Last year. It was much more structured then." He sat in silence, Unsure of how to act. Eventually Ravena finished, and after a few mumbled words, She was gone. Art shrugged. "Such a strange girl." He stood up and went outside. Drawing Avalon, He began a complex series of moves- A fusion between Rapier and Longsword fighting, that looked like it wouldnt work for either. With Avalon, Aft found it easier than ever, practicing in the morning light made him smile.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

Victoria was tired, but her effort had not been in vain - she could now toggle through the elements effortlessly. Even if her fire section was a tad unimpressive.
    It must be time for lunch she thought and headed to go back inside.

But, before she had reached the large enterance doors, she noticed a sparkling in the distance. It was enticing.
    she diverted her route to research what it could be. As she got closer, she realised there was someone beside it. On even closer inspection, Victoria realised it was Art with the sword she saw earlier. He looked like he had been out practising for a while.
    She called over to him as she approached "Hey Art! if we ever get invaded by air sprites, I know who to call!" she laughed, recalling his joke yesterday.
    "What's up?"

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Art chuckled. "Actually, Im trying to slay the wind itself. It keeps blowing the wrong way, messes up my cape." He flashed a Grin, before sheathing Avalon. "Im in a pretty good mood actually. Though... Ravenas been acting wierd. She was really quiet at breakfast. More than normal quiet.." He looked at Sif and Grinned. "Hey, Victoria. Fancy sone practice? Sparribg, Magic, whatever. Maybe I could teach you how to ghostleap, or help you with an element or something. Though not wind. Your wind magics amazing! I guess thats just "Your" Element."

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ravena walked into office but there was no one there
    Hmmm... Strange
    She didn't see anyone around too and figured out she will go do what she planed anyway

After 20 minutes (or so) Ravena was standing in the butique trying to pick out new bag for Victoria
    Why this is so hard?
    For herself she picked anything that could fit her double-swords and was not girly, but Victoria was different. She was girly and Ravena got confused in the store
    Eventually she picked light brown bag suitable for school or just going somewhere with friends. Bad was big and handle can be adjusted-made smaller or bigger. After she bought bag she left the store where Lucifer was waiting for her. He was sitting next to ice-cream counter begging for ice-cream.
    "5 please. 2 vanilla, 3 strawberies" she said. Ise scream were in packages, so she just stuffed them in her bad and head back to school

Ravena's room was empty and she decided to go look for Victoria. One bag with pillow inside she left on her bed and other with new bag she brought with her

While walking on campus, she saw Victoria and Art on the other side of the yard where was no buidings-only park.
    For a minute she stood there observing them
    Why I even try to be nice? Why do I care what THEY think of me? she looked away and then turned and went their way

"Hello Victoria" she said "Am I interupting something?" She asked
    "here..." she handed bag to Victoria "I hope it's ok and Luc is forgiven" She said and looked at Lucifer, but he already was trying to chase flies that were flying around
    "oh... I got these too" she said quietly. She took out ice cream and offered it without words to her fellow classmates. She was quiet. She never shared anything. She never had friends to share anything
    "strawberries are for you and vanilla for these two" she nodded to minions, who were playing
    Before she could say that vanilla was to Luc and Sif, Victoria took vanilla and now unwraped it, sat on grund and gave it to Luc. Ravena sat next to her but didn't started to eat. She wondered what made Lucifer let her be so close even when she was everything opposite to Ravena

-----------
    OOC: not sure what happened to Natasha and Aura, but.. let it be this way

Aura woke up from sun shining through window. She didn't had that nightmare this night. Then she looked at Natasha's bed. She was still asleep. Aura remembered yesterday when they tried to bend and Natasha failed. She was sad and didn't talk for the rest of the day

When Aura was dressing natasha woke up and started to dress to
    "let's go eat something, k? you feel better after some delicious food!" Aura smiled to her roommate, but she just turned her eyes away. She still was sad

Two girls left dorms and was standing on the doorway o the cafeteria. Natasha was walking all the way looking down into the ground and Aura was walking besides her also quiet. When they stopped at the doorway and Natasha looked around unsure what to do, Aura took her hand and whispered
    "come"
    Onew by Ωmega

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Art grinned as Ravena came over. ''Hey Ravena.'' As shedrew out theicecream, Art chuckled. ''I havent eaten ice cream in years! Ican't even remember what it tastes like.'' Taking one ofthe strawberrys, he preformed a sweeping bow- melodramatic asusual. ''Thank youfor this thoughtful gift. Try not to veiw meto shamefully, as i am liable to get this all over my coat.'' Withthat he baan eating it. trueto his word, he managed to get some of thestuff down his coat. As he half mumbled made up curses, he couldn't help but smile. ''So,what did Lucifer do?'' he asked, as Sif looked up from his vanilla, the cone resting on his nose and ice cream all over his fur.

Junior Member PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2012 10:46 PM
    Threads

Wade started walking towards Ophelia's office, registering everything that happened into his laptop as he did, with his new friend hovering around him, enthralled by the new area he was in,

"Yeah, a school, fascinating, isn't it?" It hummed in response, although Wade didn't hear a hum Well, he did, but somehow it translated into,

"Yeah, I've never been to a... a school before! What's a school! Can it fly like me? Is is edible?! Does it catch on fire!?" Wild kept asking as he zipped around Wade,

Wade whispered, "Why can I understand you?" and quickly stated loudly for anyone around him to hear, "Yes Wild, schools do catch on fire."

"Um-um-um-well-uh, I guess I can because! Oh look out that window! That red hatted guy has a really cool sword!"

"Yep. Gotta wonder if that's the case with other people." I say, trying to make it seem like I'm talking to myself

"Yeah! I'm almost definitely sure that it's the same! I just wish some of my friends at the graveyard could have come to! I mean, that tiger came, but h's always so stern and mean, he never wanted to play with with me!"

That doesn't help me out in the least.

"Say Wade! Were are we going! Are gonna eat something! I haven't eaten in years, that can't be healthy!"

"Well, it might have something to do with the fact that you're dead."

"Well, just because I'm dead doesn't mean I should get malnourished! I need sustenance! Like a big juicy flower for me to sink my beak into!"

Wade whispers "Right... maybe later, for now, I need to talk with Ophelia-"

"You mean the blonde lady!?"

*Sigh* "Yes, the blonde lady, and I need a private place to work... also, I need some training with magic, not to mention... are we partners or what?"

"Do you wanna be partners!?"

"I guess-"

Partner!!! Wild land on Wade's shoulder and rubs his head on Wade's neck,

"Cut it out!" Wade tries grabbing Wild, but the bird is gone just before he can grab him,

"What are we doin'!? Are we playing catch!? Okay, catch me if you can!" Wild starts going in circles and random directions around Wade at a very fast speed with little effort. Wade would be impresse if the hummingbird wasn't so annoying.

I am going to need to discuss with Ophelia my two propositions. As much as say that I don't care about any of the kids here, I'd still hate to see them all die, I want to help......... no, maybe it's seeing the fact that none of the younger kids have really lived full lives would be where my sentiments come from. There are a few older ones, but a lot of the people here are still in their adolescence for the ost part... I guess I just want them to be able to live their lives. Hopefully they'll live them better than how I've lived mine.

Wade closes his laptop as he gets closer to Ophelia's office, and notices two things. A white haired man who was pretty tall (a foot shorter than Wade) and a sign that said "DO NOT DISTURB"

Wild settled down when he saw the man at the door, Hey! Hey! Hey Wade! Who's that!? Do you know him!?

"No, Wild, I don't but I think this a chance to make an... interesting impression on him," Wade whispered. He decided that he would make as many people think he was deeply unhinged, and Wade decided a way to do it with this man would be to do something that had two steps in it.

The first would be to rudely shove the person in front of the door out of the way, which he did, and the second would be to start banging on the door like a madman, screaming things like "Ophelia! Ophelia open up! It's Wade! I need to talk with you! I'm not leaving until I do! I can do this until you come out or until my arms get tired, whichever comes first!" Wild decided to join in, humming loudly, his language only understood by Wade. While Wade was being overly dramatic, he was telling the truth. He wouldn't leave until he had a word with her.

OOC: Nothing personal @str adlid Saxul Wade's just kind of antagonistic sometimes... and just really rude.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information