AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Black Rose Academy - Reaper Training Progrom

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Default Re: RPG: Black Rose Academy - Reaper Training Progrom

Art Smiled. as Victoria finished the last Gale cannon, He stood up and leap onto the water from the roof, Forward flipping as he dud so. His impact threw up a great blast of water around him, which didnt reach the shofe- Or touch him.at all. Standing on the surface, He smiled. "Bice work Victoria. I think the Lilypads dead. Good to know if the Plants Invade that your capable to fightbthem off." He cracked a gfin. "In all seriousness though, that was Impressive." Sif and He walked off the lake onto tge Shore. He bowed to Madam Rosa.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ravena trained for few hours. She was teleporting herself seperately from Lucifer and bending earth. After 3 hours or so Ravena landed on her feet and then feel down on her knees. This training was tirening and she was sweating. Even thou she was breathing heavily, Ravena was smiling. She slowly stood up. Then, when the sun started to go down she decided to eat something. She earned a nice meal

Going to the dorms she saw Victoria and Art at the shore of the lake. She turned her eyes away. Again they were together. Something, she did not knew what irritated her. That picture made her mad and sad. She shoke her head and walked to the dorms

At her room Ravena went to shower. She washed all sweat, dirt and anger. Shower is a perfect place to think. But she remembered only the picture she saw: Victoria and Art. Ravena hit her fist to the wall. She stood there like this for few minutes: her fist pushing the wall and herself under hot water. She did not knew what came on her.

After shower Ravena felt better. She felt calm and fresh. She walked into the room and Lucifer was chewing something on her bed. Something light brown that looked like leather. Ravena came closely and saw Victoria's leather bad destroyed.
    "Why would you do that, Luc?" she asked. She knew that later on, when her roomate will return she has to tell her and apologise. Also, now she owns Victoria a new bag
    "Let's agree. You won't touch Victoria's stuff, ok?" Ravena talked to Lucifer. He was laying there looking at her not with shame, but with interest.
    It's not a game, Luc
    Ravena dressed and walked away. What got into her? What got into her minion? She knew that he reflects her emotions but she didn't knew what she was feeling herself, so she couldn't explain Lucifer's behavior.

Being deep in her thoughts she didn't felt like she entered cafeteria, took some food, sat down at the regular spot: at the end of the 3rd table and started to eat. She "woke up" when food reached her mouth. She looked up what she got: it was chili soup. She hated chili soup. Ravena stood up, changed her meal to spagetti and enjoyed meal withiut thinking. Thsi was easyer to her.

She was looking around and all she saw just careless first years getting to know each other, having fun and chating. She stopped for a moment to chew. She just realised she was alone. Again.
    Last edited by Kiss of Death; 08-06-2012 at 07:43 AM.
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mario Chain Chomp Tennis Ball Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2012 02:09 AM
    Threads

Ophelia watched Finrir with narrow eyes. This girl had broken her seal, and with such ease, as if she too were a Great Master. Wordlessly, she stood up and went over to where Enoch lay on the ground. Para flew down from the tree and sat hovering in front of the beast. The little bird grew into an immense dragon with feathered wings. It roared back with ferocious anger. The strange minion slithered forward, only to be knocked aside with the swift motion of Para's tail. While Para stood ground with Yaldaboath, Ophelia went about healing Enoch's wounds, the pain draining away as her hands moved over the wounded areas. She looked Enoch in the eyes and said, "You won." She stood up and looked at Finrir, her eyes blazing just as wildly as the girl's. A cruel smile sat on her face. "It's a shame really, assuming so little of your comrade." With that she turned around and departed from the graveyard. "Lesson's over for today," she called to the group behind her, "if you need me, I'll be in my office. Brand, I'd like you to come see me."

Para turned back into his parakeet form and fluttered off to Ophelia's shoulder. Yaldaboath sat, sulking at his loss and staring at Enoch with a mixture of hatred and respect.

~*~

Rosa laughed her light, tinkling laugh at Art's words. "So lovely of you to join us Artorius," she said with a small nod, indicating toward him, "have you learned the Gail Cannon yet? If not, I'd be more than happy to teach you. I don't believe Ophelia said anything to the effect of other professors not being able to teach other students."

OOC: Sorry to the others that my other characters are interacting with. This is all I can manage for now.
    They're gonna get my gold on the ceiling
    Just a matter of time before they steal it
    That's alright, ain't no guard in my house.
    ~ The Black Keys

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Artorius grinned. He flexed his fingers, feeling the air form around them, A breeze bloeing at everyones clothing. Art held his hand towards the lake, then murmered his words quietly, so no one else could hear them. A huge blast of wind ruffled his hair, again wasting additional Power on.theatrics. The gale cannon shot forward and blew a huge amount of water in the air. Art summoned a little shield to protect everyone from the splash. "Yeah, I did. Though I doubt i could do it again. Just finished deuling Enkidu. Boy has some wierd ideas about rulers, but he's got power." He patted Avalon. "Still, got my moneys worth. So yo speak." He loojed over to Victoria. Have you seen Ravena? I still havent Seen her... Im getting a little worried. Last I saw her, she didnt lool happy."

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Enoch looked at Ophelia with a wry look, "Yaaaay. Victory is..." his head went fuzzy and he swooned nearly falling back onto the ground after struggling into a seated posture, "...mine!"

When Ophelia turned to leave he called to her back, "Yeah, you go to your office. Its only a stab wound through my torso. I'll be all better with a little aspirin and a kiss from my mum. Oh wait... she's not dead yet! Whatever will I do for my recuperatory needs?" he smiled with bitter amusement. All of a sudden his vision went black. "This can't be good." he managed to mutter as he passed out
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

Victoria smiled "hey, it could happen. those plants are just waiting 'til our back are turned"

Victoria held her skirt down as Art's wind whipped around her legs as he fired the gale cannon. She felt a twinge of jealousy, as he got it the first time. She suppressed it though and replied to him. "I'm not sure, she seemed a bit rebellious when we went to the graveyard together, I thought she went back to our room after that. I dunno to be honest" she shrugged.

Victoria looked at Avalon. "Looks nice", she gestured towards it

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Suddenly Ravena didn't wanted food. She looked at her plate and then stood up. All this time Lucifer quietly was laying on the floor next to her feet

Ravena started to walk didn't knowing where to go. She started to think again about Art and Victoria. Without realising it Ravena teleported. She just vanished in the white smoke and appeared at the other shore of the lake where there still were Victoria and Art. Ravena bumped into a tree and for a second got confused. Then she looked at those people. For a minute she stood next to the tree watching them with no emotion in the face. She tried to understand herself. All these feelings coming up after death and not while being alive confused her. Then Ravena hide behind a tree before anyone could see her, sat on the ground back to the tree, hugged her knees and thouched her knees with her forehead. She was breathing slowly and deeply and without realising it with every breath she took a small peace of earth started flowing around her

Ravena wanted for the rain to start
    Onew by Ωmega

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

"If i see any trees uprooting themselves, you'll be tge first to know then." He grinned a bit as Victoria pointed at his swird. "Its... Interesting. Certainly a potent blade vut... Enkidu agrivates me. So arrogant and self-righteous..." A leaf just behimd Art ignited with strange purple flames, and spluttered out as itbtouched the water. "Did I do that?" he waved a Hand Submissevely. "Hey, Victoria. Do you reckon you could get through a Shield with that Gale cannon of yours? You have so much more power in yours." He summoned a White-edged hovering disc about 10 feet away.

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rosa clapped her hands together, "What a fantastic idea Artorious!" She said with a large grin spread across her face. "Go ahead Victoria. Give it a try." She pointed at the disk in front of Art. "This time try to make the gale cannon have a point to its end. That will help you piece and break the shield." Rosa summoned a second stronger shield behind Art. "This should keep you from getting hurt by the cannon when it does pierce your shield."

~*~

Lunastia appeared in Enoch's blackened mind. "Hello sir," she said with a clever grin on her face. "Such good timing on your part. I couldn't have asked for you to black out at a more opportune moment." Lunastia gaff taken the form of a young man with blonde hair and green eyes. He sat clothed inan oversized hoodie and jeans, hovering in the black of Enoch's mind. "Finrir had found her minion Enkidu," she held up a single finger, "meaning that it's time for us to move. While Finrir is stillin this state of mind, she must open a hole in the field surrounding the graveyard. I tried to put a dark soul in there earlier," the boy's grin fell into an annoyed frown, "but the best I could manage was something weak....I need the souls of those minions.".There was a flash of a small grin. The boy can forward, just inches from Enoch's face.

"I must apologize for my absence, but what I've been doing I'd of the utmost importance." Hiseyes closed when the creepy grin came back over his face. "I'm no longer bound by a soul's permission. I can absorb whatever whenever I want, and I'd like to start with the Black Rose Academy minions. Souls like these are very hard to find." Lunastia stretched get newest body's arms. "But, although Finrir gas pledged get allegiance to my cause, I can't communicate with her right now...I need you to give her my orders." With humorous intent, Lunastia leaned forward and kissed Enoch. "Hmmm..." The boy mused aloud. "You have quite the delicious soul." And then she was gone and Enoch woke up, fully recovered from his wounds.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Enoch awoke somewhat chagrined but pleased enough to not being dead... again. He'd counted himself dead twice in as many days and still he lived on. Some sort of award must be in order. He should get a speech ready. I'd like to thank death for being a pussy and in so being, making my continued existence possible.

Still he had work to do... but first, "Ophelia!" he called running after her writing something quickly on a piece of paper he had torn out of a book he had grabbed from his visit to the library. He put the piece of paper in as a book mark. He eventually caught up to her before she got to his office, "You dropped this book on the ground earlier. The bookmark fell out but I think I put it back. You might want to check to make sure." He smiled pleasantly at her and ran back to the graveyard. He had to act quick.

He took Finrir aside, "Luna the Lunatic sends her regards. Also... she needs to open a hole outside the graveyard. Don't know what that means exactly but...yeah... apparently you can figure it out. Hint: I don't think she means with a shovel... though grave robbing may be on the agenda in a weird sort of way. So lets see what happens when you tear a hole in reality. Sounds fun no?"
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It started to rain and it was dark outside. Ravena was sitting quite some time. Then she stood up, made a step and dissapeared

Ravena apeared at her dorm. In dark she started to undress. Then she heard ripping sound. When Ravena turned Lucifer was on Victorias bed ripping her pillow. Ravena lost it
    "seriously, Luc, why you do this??!! What's wrong with you? I'll be in trouble with Victoria!" she grabbed one corner of the pillow and started to pull. Lucifer pulled to the other side. Pillow ripped and there were feathers everywhere
    "see what you did?!" she asked angry, but her minion looked happy
    "why can't you leave her stuff alone..?..." Ravena wanted to say something more but she stopped. Suddenly she understood everything. Why she felt mad when she saw Art and Victoria. Why Lucifer was destroyng her stuff. Why she felt no guilt.
    "but.." she said to herself. then she sat on the corner of the bed. it was unbelievable. never she felt this way. All her life she was surounded by males on the ship. All the time she was one of them and never felt what she was feeling now. With wide open eyes she sat there stunned. Then she stood up and started to clean. Lucifer was sitting in the corner clearly happy
    "stop smiling at me. still, what you did was wrong" ravena turned her back to her minion and smiled too

After she cleaned she layed in the bed. She will deal with Victoria when she comes back. Ravena didn't fell asleep. She just layed on her side turned to wall. She was laying with wide open eyes and smile on her face. She felt good that she knows now what's going on and at the same time scared. What if it's wrong?

Doors slowly opened and soft footsteps were heard. Someone entered the room

---

@mrpineapple I'd like you to respond to this somehow
    Onew by Ωmega

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"okay, here goes" said Victoria, as she whipped up another ball, this time trying to shape it like a raindrop. It was harder to keep the shape on this one, but she forced it to comply to her shifting.
    Aiming the gale at Art's shield, she gave the shape a bit more mass - She wanted to beat Art's attempt earlier.

She flung her arms forward and the air blast went with them, spinning towards the shield. It hit it solidly, and smashed straight through, sending sections of it spiralling in all directions. Some of the pieces hit the shield Rosa had erected, protecting Art from the shrapnel.
    Victoria watched as the force kept going, eventually submerging in the lake about halfway across.

She turned and smiled "Those plants better be scared" she winked.

She turned again to look at the lake, the sunset was cascading beautifully on the water's surface. "Hey Art, we better head back soon, it's getting late" she suggested "and besides, it's Chris's turn now" she smiled at him.

Victoria headed back to the main building with Art, casually talking about their days, as they had been apart for a good bit of it. They reached the dorm rooms and split, Art wouldn't have been allowed into the girl's dorms.

Opening the door, Victoria smiled as she saw Lucifer looking happily up at her, but her face dropped when she looked up at the room. "L...Lu.." Victoria was speechless and just stood staring at the room, and especially her part. Feathers were everywhere and it was a total mess. She noticed Ravena lying down on her bed, but it looked like she was asleep. Victoria sat on her bed and held her head in her hands.

OOC: I think I transferred pretty well. Hope Art/Rosa didnt have anything else planned :o

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Ooc- I did, but they can wait.

Ic- Art didnt head back to his dorm after Victoria Left. He watched her going down the hallway, then turned around and headed back to the roof. His part of the roof. Well, not his, persay. Just... No one else was ever up here. He sighed, staring at the sunset. "What'm I going to do Sif? I feel so... Wierd inside. Like... I dunno." Sif whimpered and Nuzzled his head.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

When Victoria entered and sat on her bed, Ravena sat in hers.
    "hi. Lucifer got.. mad. Sorry. I'll buy you new bag. Tomorow." she stood up, took her pillow and offered it to Victoria
    "here, take it. I won't sleep anyway. sorry. again" She gave pillow to Victoria and putted on some pants
    "Luc, appologise" she said with cold voice. her minion was wiggling his tail. He was happy
    Onew by Ωmega

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Chris began to examine how this new move, the Gale Cannon, worked. There was a lot of practice that has to be put into it, especially since it can hurt the user and anyone else. After taking a careful look at the new move, Chris stepped up to give it a try but he decided to wait for Rosa's instructions to try it out, otherwise, it can hurt anyone including himself.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Rosa smiled and waved to the two students as they left. "Don't forget to do your homework, Victoria," she called while waving. She shifted her attention to Chris. "Ready then?" She asked. "Today, my dear Chris, we are learning about elemental magic, specifically the air-based magic. What Victoria learned today may take you some time, so don't get frustrated if it takes you a few days to get it down. Elemental magic is often derived from your experiences with the element in the physical realm. For instance, air was how you breathed, so you'll find that it's easier to take to than say Earth or Fire. Water is another element people take to since, again, your body depended on it in life. Earth is bound to us by our bodies, since we have different minerals within us. Fire is the hardest to learn because it is essentially kinetic energy combined with air." Madame Rosa held her hands in front of her chest, parallel to one another. "With air, you must remember how to breathe. As a reaper, you have no need for breath, but it is essential when it comes to air." She inhaled deeply, and on her exhale, a ball of spinning air appeared in front of her. "Once you can do this, I will teach you a more simplistic version of the Gale Cannon, and tomorrow I will teach you what I taught Victoria."

She let her hands fall to her side, tilted her head to the left, and said, "Well then, ready to give it a shot?"

~*~

Ophelia stopped mid-step and turned. She took the book from Enoch, a little bewildered and surprised by his actions. Obviously he was trying to tell her something. She opened the book and read the little note he'd left on the ripped page. Your sister likes playing in graveyards. Sounds like she's being naughty. Punish her? I suggest no desert for a week. She stared at the note for a moment, then closed the book with one hand. Her face contorted into extreme anger as the air around her began to swirl. Para sat twittering on her shoulder. "Lunastia," she muttered, and as if summoning her sister, the boy version appeared in front of her.

"Oh my," he said with a blush. "Seems you've found me out, sister."

Ophelia did not respond, only glared.

"Oh, come now, no need to be so angry with me. After all, it was only a matter of time before I figured it out." A large grin spread across the young boy's face.

Again, there was no response from Ophelia.

"Well, since I'm already here," her form changed from the boy to her original, black-haired, blue-eyed self. "I suppose we'll begin," her voice became many and her blue eyes became brightly illuminated. She began babbling in some incoherent language, and as she did so, the darkening night became pitch black. Nothing was visible save for the pair of glowing blue eyes.

Ophelia raised her hand. Para transformed into his dragon self again and roared wildly. Just as he lurched forward to chomp off Lunastia's head Winthrop delivered a blow, smashing Para into the ground. Angela appeared next to Lunastia as well as her two cats, who'd grown into monstrous, three-headed black lions. The souls of the minions once dormant rose up and began walking toward Lunastia. That was when Ophelia said, "Meteor Trois," a giant, burning mass appeared at her finger tips and she sent it sailing towards her sister. But just as it reached her, a soul came from Lunastia's chest, held it's hand up, and the meteor disappeared. Ophelia's eyes widened in alarm.

"All professors report to the graveyard, now," her voice was wild. She turned to the others and screamed, "Leave! Now!"

Tatiana required no more words. Just as she turned to leave Tafir stood in front of her and said, Get on my back. She mounted the tiger and road him as they ran from the scene. There were tears in her eyes, but what else could she do? She'd learned very little. She was useless.

Rosa's eyes widened when she felt the disturbance and heard Ophelia's call. "Chris, we'll have to continue this another time. I want you to go inside and tell the others to stay put." She teleported to the graveyard, appearing beside Talen and Brand. "What in the world?" She stared, wide-eyed at the scene unfolding before her.

Talen raised his hands and summoned three tornadoes. He sent them at Lunastia, but they were dispelled before they reached her.

"There is nothing you can do," Lunastia's many voices said, "it has already begun." As she spoke, the minions that had risen from the ground began infusing themselves with her. Ophelia screamed something incoherent and fell to her knees, watching in horror. It was over before it had even began, and once every minion in the graveyard was infused with Lunastia, she stood there, a smirk on her face and said, "My, my. How weak you've become."

OOC: @Hollow Ichigo @Luzifer
    Last edited by pleasant_disorder; 08-08-2012 at 03:31 PM.
    ~ The Black Keys

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Finrir watched as everything calmed. The flames didn't disappear yet only slowly rotated around her right hand. Like a swirling vortex. She stared at Rune as she mocked her and left the graveyard and ran to Enoch's side when he passed out. She held his head in her lap for what seemed a fraction of a second before the boy awoke, ran somewhere, and returned in a flash. Finrir was quite surprised, which was evident by the look she gave Enoch when he returned. She didn't guess him to be the athletic type but he just proved he could move quickly if need be. She wondered what it was.

"A hole in reality?" The girl said a she stared him down. It was quite confusing. How in the world could she do that. It's not like she could ask anyone, Runewerk was a totally five lettered word, Brandford was walking away after Runewerk, and Isis had yet t even move. "My Lady you can always forge your blade and pierce it through whatever you wish." Finrir listened to Enkidu as he spoke. It was confusing but a blade that could pierce reality would be fun. Or was it only because Enoch asked that deep within she was trying to figure away to make his request real.

"Okay I'll try."

Guess not. Lunastia appeared from nowhere absorbing the minion souls. The flames from her right arm began to get dragged within the vortex before her and all Finrir could do was grab hold of Enoch. Those flames lashed out wildly do just what was asked. A hole appeared at the far end of the graveyard. It rotated clockwise slowly as Talen attacked the dark soul. Finrir's flames continued to be absorbed till Enkidu materialized and landed behind Finrir and Enoch. he was sweating heavily.

"What now Enoch. What's happening?"

"Reaper Arts: Sawed-off Vortex!" From above twin swirling blasts of shredding winds crashed into Lunastia. Though they had no effect but just a lot of dust and wind. Stein landed next to Rose, Talen, and Brandford whom had returned. Next to him appeared Aura and Enkidu, he teleported Aura to Art's side and then focused on Lunastia.

"What brings you here monster?"

"It's obvious Professor. She wants to destroy us." Enkidu spoke arrogantly before dashing ahead of everyone. His blade formed from nothingness and he lept into the air. Golden light surrounded the blade as he lifted it into the air. "Awaken, Excalibur!" The sword burst into several pieces of itself before remaking itself into a new blade. It was a fine gold that shined with each ray of light that struck it. It was truly a sword fit for a King. "I've had enough of Dark Souls." Electricity began forming around the tip of the sword and as it did lightning bolts began raining down around Lunastia igniting a fire that circled around her, hoping containing her.

Stein watched Enkidu carefully as he put on the show. Always a show even in such a state. That made a very dangerous combination of arrogance and ignorance. Truly sad. However he slid to a stop next to Enoch and Finrir and grabbed them both. Then leapt back to Rosa's side and stared up at Enkidu. "I'd hate for you to get caught in this. Wade, Isis move back!"

Enkidu made eye contact with Finrir before his eyes meet Enkidu's. The minion ground his teeth together and balled his fists. Enkidu then focused on the Dark Soul below. "Be Obliterated you filthy creature, and curse this day as you have set eyes on a true King of Heroes. Art of Reaping: Obliterating Distillation!" Pointing the sword downward at Luna Enkidu released a blast on concentrated magically and electricity energy that created a massive explosion that localized in that one area and extended into the air breaking through the clouds. The flames created earlier several as a power seal, it stopped the attack from spilling out and around the graveyard, potentially hurting his allies. Enkidu landed a few feet from where what was left of Lunastia was. The flaming tower of flames before them blaze on endlessly. Enkidu grinned before his blade disappeared into golden mist.

"You people are truly sad." He didn't notice that Luna was still alive in those flames. His arrogance dulled his spiritual awareness, he didn't realize he was wide open.

OCC: Have at him Disorder. Give him a lasting scar if you don't mind. I think he deserves one.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Chris took in Rosa's instructions and returned to the school and ran toward Ophelia's office. Once he was there, he managed to get a hold of the school speakers and began to notify the students.

(Chris) "All students are to remain inside the school facilities at this time until further notice."

He quickly switched the speakers off and began looking for Claire who just ran into him.

(Claire) "Chris, what's going on?"
    (Chris) "I don't know, but..."

The sky began to darken over them as they got a very bad vibe from somewhere...

The two began to head toward it but stay in the school at the same time. As they got close, the two looked out and saw the scene from where the dark feeling was coming from. In the center of it all, there was a girl with black hair and blue eyes that was standing there, the source of the dark energy. Ophelia was there as well but this didn't look like a happy ending. The two remained quiet for now and began to observe the scene from a safe distance. The question is who is she and what is up with her and Ophelia...?
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Art almodt Jumped As Aura appeared beside him. "Holy he... Whatvthe heck happned? Or is Happening?" He pushed himself further up the roof to avoid dlipping off. He offered a Hand to Aura. Get away from tge edge. Its quite a fall." He gave her a reassuring Smile.

Stein feltva rustle of wind and a Cloudvofvblack dust from behind hik, And Dol steppendvforward, A polearm.in hand. All 5 minion ravens flew around him, And Ornstien Stood at his side. "Sirry Im late." He said simply. As Enkidu attacked her raised an Eyebrow. Surely such a Theatric attack hadnt done it....

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Enoch smiled to himself quite pleased that something interesting was happening. He struggled against the forces that pushed and pulled him, but with Finrir's help he held himself together. And it was worth the effort. Heretofore, he had gotten to see exactly what powers he was playing with. The sheer sight of how in over his head he was brought a happy grin to his face. He smiled... how could these people even perceive on such as him as a threat? They tossed fire and lightning like a child tossing sticks and rocks at play. What could he do? He was just a normal boy who couldn't fight off some random archon! It was perfect! He was weak and they were strong! Like Gods!

And here he had been worrying that all this posteuring might be for show and they might have legitimate reason to fear him, but no that was happily not the case. He was but an ant among titans. And that was glorious!

He laughed in response to Finrir's question, "What do we do? We watch! When the protogonist of the play takes stage, does the audience turn its head and find the floor? No! They gaze enraptured!"

Enoch's mind was fast at work... feeling the tempest... his hair toss about him like the antenna of an insect, tasting the chaos. He felt the currents and smiled.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Victoria took the pillow silently and placed it on her bed that was now covered in feathers.
    "Don't worry about it" she told Ravena. "I'll get one myself".
    Victoria started to pull off her clothes and climbed into the fluffy mess of a bed.

All the while, she did it in silence, but her mind was racing. And the one thing that bugged her the most was that Lucifer didn't look even slightly guilty.

She pulled the covers over her head wordlessly and tried to sleep

Junior Member PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer has a reputation beyond repute PowerPlayer's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2012 10:46 PM
    Threads

First a dangerous snake monster appears, and next some mad man, who's actually a mad woman appears out of nowhere! Not only that, but Ophelia's... mad. And she is hardly the type to lose her temper often, which begs the question "Who is this stranger, Lunastasia?"

Wade knew that the smart thing to do would be to see if he could beat Tatiana's minion in a race to get away fro the graveyard, but his curiosity compelled him to stay for as long as possible. He listened to Ophelia and Lunastasia's conversation, and analyzed her to the best of his ability.

Let's see... definitely sarcastic, and antagonistic to Ophelia, very familiar, meaning they've met and... powerful... damn, I can't get anything useful with so little information!

"There is nothing you can do, it has already begun." Lunastasia says, and suddenly, all of the minions are yankd from their graves by an invisible force, and into Ophelia. Wade happens to notice one minion tyhat he was interested in, who he was close enough to grab, preventing Lunastasia from sucking it up.

It was a small hummingbird with a gray body, a blue head, and a few pale feather patches that formed a jagged smile on it's back. While it looked frail, it had an energy in it's eyes that Wade liked,

"Listen, I don't know if we'll be partners or whatever, but just stay in my grasp until this blows over!" He harshly whispered to the bird... Wild as he read on it's tombstone.

He then observed Ophelia crumpling to the ground after the forceful assimilation of all of the minions "My, my. How weak you've become."

This... this is a dark soul...?

Wade observed the show that a gold robed person put on against the black haired woman. The explosions seemed rather destructive, but the ice cold voice saying "You people are truly sad," Made Wade realize otherwise.

As a man covered in stitches ran to grab Finrir and Enoch, who was grinning very widly, he shouted, "I'd hate for you to get caught in this. Wade, Isis move back!"

"Aw, do I have to? Things are just getting fun," Wade shouted, to keep up his act, but he was quickly backing away making sure tokeep an eye on the battle in front oof him, vigilante of any dangers that may come his way. Wade didn't mind risks, but he didn't want to actually die.

"Well, if you insist, I guess we'll move, as long as Icy here doesn't slow me down, right Wild?" Despite the situation, the bird nodded cheerily as Wade carefully moved back, prepared to defend his life with a trick or two he had up his sleeve.

OOC: Hope this is decent, it was kind of late when I wrote this.

23. Likes pleasant_disorder liked this post
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ophelia watched in horror as the flames surrounding her sister, but she could still see the woman's figure standing inside. Lunastia's eyes closed, then reopened, sending a shock wave of wind that snuffed out the fires. She looked directly at Enkidu, "And so you, little boy, believe you are strong enough to defeat me? When Ophelia has failed, you think you are strong enough." She disappeared, then reappeared next to Enkidu, a sadistic and bone-chilling smile stretched across that pale face. Lunastia's voice returned to her own and her eyes faded. She began laughing a wild, high-pitched laugh right in his face. Her hand went above her head. Water covered the hand and froze into ice, forming a sharp edged cone. She brought it down into the boys chest and face, repeatedly stabbing him over and over, but carefully avoiding any vital organs. She wanted him to live with his mistake.

Ophelia leapt to her feet and ran at her sister, desperation in her eyes as she watched what she swore was Lunastia murdering one of her students. "Great Reaping Arts," she said, clapping her hands together, "Lightning Dragon." She spread her palms apart and as they spread a ball of lightning began forming. From the ball formed a giant beast made of electricity. It rushed Lunastia, who dropped the boy to the ground, and turned to face the thing head on. She put her hands forward and the beast stopped, but only for a moment before it overpowered her and rammed itself through. Electricity jolted through Lunastia's soul, but when the dragon dissipated, she still stood, her form smoking and charred. Her eyes opened wide. Her minion beasts charged at Sol and Brand, leaping at their throats.

Lunastia recovered almost immediately, her body returning to its natural state. "Oh sister, sister," she said, illuminating everyone on their relationship, "tut, tut, tut." And she returned the exact attack on her sister, but without calling it out. Ophelia was near exhaustion, but managed to seal herself. Lunastia did not understand controlling elements, therefore her elemental magic was weak, allowing Ophelia to live for the moment. And although Lunastia had just gained some 100+ souls, the ritual had left her exhausted, so her powers, though incredible, were only an iota of what they would be. And Ophelia knew that if they did not kill her now, there would be little chance of killing her later.

OOC: All for now guys, gotta go to work. ><
    ~ The Black Keys

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Sol gave a half hearted sigh as the minion charged at him. Ornstien charged back, Ramming into the beast, ripping chunks out of it. It was stronger than it looked. As Ornstien battled it, Sol and the Ravens charged Forawrd, blinking in and out of Eistant. If Enkidu is still awake, je'll regognise the Ghostleap attack, except much much more powerful than Artirius' one. Appearing on the other side of the minion, Sol kept running, His minions divebombing the Minion he was supposedly engaged with. He kept running, and called out "Forcerush!", before a blast of sound and force rushed into Lunastasia from behibd. Sol, riding the shockwave, came to a rest right beside Orphelia. Taking her hand, He said "Equaliser." Orphelia felt power rushing to her, Soon feeling stronger again. She knew that move- Giving up Soul power to the Recipient untill they were equal. "Feeling better now Or... Milady?"

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ravena looked at Victoria with the stone-cold face. This is the look she most of the time had. Ravena actually thought she looked at people like she hated them.

She didn't hated people. She just very strongly disliked them

"night" she said to Victoria. Then took a book and turned to leave "come" she whispered to Lucifer. He gladly left. They both liked night

As going to the doors Ravena stopped. She choised to walk and saw something she never noticed before-door to roof. It was open. If Ravena would teleported out of the room she would never see that. She slowly went upstairs
    Ravena hated hights. She loved her element-earth. Air and wind was opposite. Most people in school that are air benders dislike her immideately. She did also disliked them. Victoria and Ravena got along good so far but it only been few days. She didn't knew if she will need to look for new room mate. Ravena felt, that after tonigh she might

Ravena reached top of the roof and door opened itself. Like there was something waiting for her. Or someone calling for her. With a book in one hand she pushed door with another to fully open them and entered the roof area.

First impesion of roof-bad. The wind instantly messed her hair and it was cold. But the second impression was good. She could see stars perfectly

Lucifer was already sniffing around. Behind Ravena something moved. She turned and for a second stared at him
    Last edited by Kiss of Death; 08-09-2012 at 04:58 PM.
    Onew by Ωmega

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information