AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Sign-Up: Black Rose Academy - Reaper Training Program

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up

<font color="silver">Name: Finrir Gilgamesh
    Cause of Death: Forest Fire
    Date of Death: December 25, 2011
    Minion: None
    Classes: The Art of Reaping and Field Study
    Appearance: See attached Personality: Finrir is a very soft-spoken almost hopelessly shy person. She doesn't make eye contact and appears generally afraid of everything around her. She scares easily and stands alone in a drunken daze. Rumor have spread that her life as a human was taxing to say the least. Most believe she has yet to believe she is really dead and at night her soft sobs flutter about the dorm. Though this is only the first layer of Finrir Gilgamesh. Under this fluid beauty cowardly women lays a stone hearted killer. Finrir calls this person Gilgamesh and fears her immensely. Even put under to much pressure or something triggers her hate of being contained Gilgamesh is awakened.

Background: Born a Gilgamesh in modern day Europe Finrir's family was of high class and noble status. he was subject to lectures and briefings on the workings of a lady yet her tender personality kept her from opening to anyone around her, beside the maid. Together they talked about the world that she would never be allowed to she. The lush forest around the mountainous family estate was pack with wild life. Finrir enjoyed listening to the birds sing the world into existence and felt herself lifted when the river ran quickly after a rainy night. Nature pleased her so much. It's purity reminded her of herself. And they were also the same in one other area. The forest could not move. It was forced to bloom in this one set area, never to leave till time took grasp of it's life. She felt sorry for the forest.

On her birthday Finrir received only one gift. It was a proposal letter from a distance prince. He had desired to take her own as his wife. The Gilgamesh family grew in power that day. At 17 she was wed to this boy only 16 yet handsome and his face was so kind. She believed she was saved and could see the world with this man. She fell in love. The night of her honeymoon her husband was no where to be found. Depressed when she found out they would spend it in there families house, the same location as the wedding, she wondered the grounds. he was nowhere to be found. Wondering into the forest she followed a dim light. As she approached she heard voices. Her husband and her father. Both men stood around a camp fire drinking and laughing at family tales. Finrir did not want to disturb then.

As she turned to leave something caught her attention. The calling of her name. Her husband yelled it loudly yet so deep in the forest no one sleeping at the estate could hear. What came next shaped the fabric of her essence. Her husband talked of the inner workings of the wedding. How he would own everything once she was dead. How his heart would be so broken to lose such a soul. Her light would never be replicating in his heart. The smirk on his face brought tears to her eyes and in a fit of frustration, and fear she took hold of a large log and cracked it across his face. it exploded into a flurry of shrapnel and dust and before her father could even stand she grasp the container of lighter fluid used for the fire and sprayed them all. They ignited into a blaze of light that spread across the forest and eat the estate. No Gilgamesh survived ad the family collapsed. As everything burned Finrir's laughter filled the inferno everything crashing around as her face finally cracked it's first true smile.

Teacher Alert:
    Name: Sir Bastion vi Brandford (Professor Brand) was given this name by Runewerk
    Age: Unknown from his knowledge and the way he speaks most believe him to have lived when man first walked the year. From his speech, which is a mix of Old English, modern day, Japanese, Russian, and mostly Egyptian one can tell he is of Ancient legacy. He appears to be in his 40's.
    Date of Death: Unknown is at least 850
    Minion: A hawk, and a Python:
    Position: Professor of Magic
    Appearance: See attached
    Personality: Bastion has that very old man grandfather feels. He moves slowly, forgets things, smiles a lot and speaks about his body not being what it used to be, or back in the day. He is a very kind and gentle man whom treats all his students and even the faculty like children. He minds not scorning someone for misbehavior or even mediating a conflict. He loves to she children learning and rowing into strong Reapers.
    Bio: Bastion has no memories of the past nor his age nor whereabouts before the Civil War. At that time he was a Master Reaper. he worked under a Great and learned much. At times he was ushered away because when as some of the great where ancient in age he was older. During the Shortage he worked alongside Rune everyday. he was drawn to her soul and found it peaceful and caring. After the school opened his accept his invite to teach. Things come and go through his mind. A disease that only effects Reapers slowly takes his memories away. it is a well kept secret between Rune and himself, and a few select others and because so Teachers check up on him regularly, like helping one's Grandfather around the house. he is a wonderful educator and his student graduate without fail. His track record is amazing to say the least yet most dislike his class because he moves at such a slow base, leaving no child behind. In the deepest corner of his mind Bastion can see oceans of sands, cries of pain and the sounds of whips. Within this fog of confusion a essence is illuminated. he believes it's his memories yet cannot remember to save his life. Only when gathered around students, teachers, or preforming his duties as a Reaper can he remember some details. Maybe that figure was a structure?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	fenrirhuman.png‎
Views:	161
Size:	62.1 KB
ID:	63138   Click image for larger version

Name:	WeepyOldKiller_MihalMihaeroff.jpg‎
Views:	114
Size:	16.3 KB
ID:	63144  
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 06-09-2012 at 05:39 PM.

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Sign-Up: Black Rose Academy - Reaper Training Program

(I'll make 2 characters, but if in progress I won't be able to keep up, I'll leave only 1. The one I like better)

Name: Ravena Adena

Cause of Death: Died by accident in North

Date of Death: 1873 October

Minion: male white wolf Lucifer

Classes:Field study and Your Minion, Their Guardian (second year)

Appearance: http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w..._2_by_wlop.jpg
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w...z69qo1_250.png (sorry for the celebrity picture, but it's closes what i found to match Ravena. Only black, loger and witout colorful stripes. With bangs)
    Ravena is a tall girl with waist long black hair, white skin and cold gray eyes. Not to girly. Strong, well trained, flexible body. Has some scars from her past. Low, but womenly voice

Personality: Ravena always been quiet type. She tried never to "judge a book by it's cover". Even though she spoke only when she felt was needed, she never ran away from crowds or or felt unconfortable around people. Ravena has strong feelings for art. Any king of art. While being alive she loved paintings, sculptures, music, books... Also, her pasion was history and traveling around the world. For those, who see her for the first time she gives mixed feelings: on one hand people are amaised by her pure white skin, contrasted long straight black hair, tall body, and graceful moves makes them stand and stare for a second and on the other hand her cold gray eyes, strong posture, fast movement and muscular limbs set a seed of fear in them

Background: Till she was 5 she lived in a mansion with her parents somewhere in Europe. Loving mother did everything to make her a lady but she never forced on anything. Ravena was tought to read, to write and to draw. Her father was a traveler. He was always on the road, on the boat, traveling around the world. Ravena always thought her father was in an adventure and couldn't wait for him to come back home with gifts.
    Once, he brought small wolf. He would have died if not taken care. Ravena fed him every 4 hours with mil. She grew herself a friend

But Then everything changed when Ravena's mother got sick. In a year she died in her bed. Even thou her father most of the time was away, they loved each other and one time he decided to take daughter with him to the trip. Then Ravena find out, that her father was a pirate. Not a pirate that sails the seas, but the one, that searches for treasures all around the world and robs tombs. By the age 10 Ravena already knew how to read maps and had her own exclusive collection of rare items. Their mansion waited for owners to come back from trips with comfort and servants.

So, by the age of 20, she been on several trips. On time she, her father and a crew went to North to search for a treasure burried deeply in the snow. Cave, that treasure was supposed to be in has avanached and burried everyone there with only map for a treasure.

In two days Ravena watched everyone die. When died her father, she started asking for death herself. In few hours death came and took her.

Over a 100 years Ravena's soul wondered the North watching other pirates struggles to find her treasure and her body. Her raven died aside and it's spirit never left her alone. Then, one day she was invited to join Reapers academy.

So here she is, compleated first year of studies and now waiting for second year to come. She decided to take minion control lessons as she is bounded with her wolf and now was as one. She wanted to see what else she can learn, wanted to learn ways to understand Lucifer she never knew existed

(If it possible, I want to have a wolf, second minion)

-------------------------------------------------
    Name: Aura Goddard

Cause of Death: Killed by a burglar

Date of Death: 2012 end of July

Classes: Field study and The Art of Reaping (1st year)

Appearance: http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w...90-500-375.jpg

Personality: Very girly, cheerful, full of joy, big smile. But the smile hides scars of her soul. Aura tries to be possitive in everything she does, be there for everyone and never give up on hope

Background: Aura was born in a rich family. She had everything you can buy for money except for love. Her father was a big business man and her mother was very modern lady. Aura always tried to find bond between herself and her mother, but she would always push daughter away. Only her nanny and her golden retriever Sushi loved her. Aura grew up smiling every day. When she was 6, her mother hired a teacher for home school. It was a young lady, who loved life and tried to show Aura there's so much beauty in the world. Aura started living her life, even though inside she cried, because she was nothing her parents wanted. She wasn't wanted at all...

When she turned 12, she was very beautiful. Then her mother decided to send her away abroad to a girls academy. After her junior year Aura came home for a summer vocations as she did every summer. That summer she died..

(Please, confirm me as soon as possible, because RPG already started and I wanna be part of it)
    Last edited by Kiss of Death; 06-25-2012 at 07:36 PM.
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I ediited Hope my teacher is interesting enough.

Same goes for Finrir.

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Does our characters need all human things like breathing, food, sleep? If no, do they still have feelings (phisical) like taste, smell and so on?

And what is a reaper? A soul or .. what?..
    Last edited by Kiss of Death; 06-09-2012 at 05:51 PM.
    Onew by Ωmega

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mario Chain Chomp Tennis Ball Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2012 02:09 AM
    Threads

@Esiphas approved
    @Shobu approved
    @HateSpawn98 approved

@mrpineapple you choose your own minions, or your character can find them. As mentioned earlier, your character should only have one unless I've cleared that you can have 2.

@Kiss of Death Approved! A reaper is, indeed, a soul. However, they are not a lost soul. The difference is that they do the crossing over. They exist between the plains of the living and dead. They don't really need to eat, but they have all of their senses. In fact, one might say their senses are heightened.

@Hollow Ichigo Lovely! Approved.
    Last edited by pleasant_disorder; 06-10-2012 at 10:31 PM.
    They're gonna get my gold on the ceiling
    Just a matter of time before they steal it
    That's alright, ain't no guard in my house.
    ~ The Black Keys

Knight of Justice... except not Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter has a brilliant future Folter's Avatar
    Gil
    Suspicious
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Dr Who SonicScrewdriver
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2016 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Kingoftorture

What about my characters?
    I've read your post and saw the names of both my characters so i'm assuming they were accepted, but just want it to be official before i post.
    Last edited by Folter; 06-11-2012 at 10:30 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Brandford as been ignored once. Will now take bets on how many more times itll happen

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

@pleasant_disorder we need an OOC thread to make it easier to ask questions.

Such as:
    How does magic work in this world?
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You beat me too that question Val.

How does it work and what types if any. Elemental, physical, mental, astral, etc, etc

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC thread is made, @Valkarma 's question will be answered in it momentarily.

@Folter , very sorry, your characters were indeed excepted. There were just a lot to officiate because of my absence and I must have forgotten to put you in that last post.
    ~ The Black Keys

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Name: Ashe Fuega
    Cause of Death: Killed accidently in a Bar Fight.
    Date of Death: 23/6/2012
    Classes: Feild Study, magic I, The art of reaping
    Appearance: http://media.animegalleries.net/albu...36uz1.jpg?=123
    Personality: Shy and Withdrawn, and Also rather Sad. She Dosen't want to talk to many people.
    Background: Ashe was the son of a Barkeeper, And was rather withdrawn most of his life. She mostly stayed in her room, educating herself with aide from her mother. She did work in the bar in the evenings, to earn her keep. When a fight broke out in the pub, Ashe was killed during the chaos- when the bar set on fire- and her sense of loss turned her into a lost soul. When the reaper came, she accepted his offer, wanting to do more with her life- or unlife. Now she has come to the reaper academy, in the hopes of realising her potential.

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Esiphas
    What makes her withdrawn and quiet? Has she just always been that way or did the bar affect her personality as she grew up? I can imagine that being a kid who grew up in the rowdiness of a bar would make you quiet and shy. Especially if she was a pretty girl and there were a lot of drunk men around.

^^ approved otherwise.
    ~ The Black Keys

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Unwanted Advances bothered her, but she kept up the bar work out of dedication. Shes naturally quite quiet, and she dislikes arrogance, so she chose to remaun hidden. Shes quite smart though, despite her lack of proper education.

What dorm is dhe in, and who is her field studies teacher?

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ill take another student.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Mind if I make a student?

Senior Member Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J has a reputation beyond repute Thrasher J's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2014 05:45 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nitro245

Is it too late for me to join?

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Putted another picture for Ravena for those, who interests, because I felt like it still was unclear how her hair was. I hope it's ok
    Onew by Ωmega

Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cookie Green Tea Coke
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2014 10:49 PM
    Threads

I hope it's not too late to join in? I will be posting a character profile soon.
    Original art by Wanmeishala
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Passed between dreams and reality and disappeared like an illusion
    Because the moon that day was too far and my memory was vague

Please visit
    FanfictionRPGs: The School of Seven TowersTumblr

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Not enough boy's. Make new one soon. Maybe a heart throb playboy with devilishly handsome good looks. And I have the perfect last name.

Gilgamesh

Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Name:
    Ίσις Κόρη (Isis Kora)
    Cause of Death:
    Murdered
    Date of Death:
    December 22, 2009
    Minion:
    A white Siberian Husky with blue eyes named Cerberus
    Classes:
    Assessment and Field Study
    Personality:
    Isis outwardly portrays herself as tall, graceful, and dignified, also exhibiting arrogance and vanity, a personality to match her high rank among the third year students. She also takes great pride in both her physical appearance and abilities. Her narcissism sometimes puts her at a disadvantage as she refuses to unleash her full might until late in a assignment. In missions and casual conversations alike, Isis thoroughly likes to use her wit and sarcasm to throw jibes at enemies and even, occasionally, her allies. Lastly, Isis is also highly sensitive to criticism and will rarely if ever forgive a perceived slight. However Isis' inner personality is quite fragile and is not the self-confident pillar of strength that her outer identity appears to be and is often stalled by her conflicting emotions. She may also be subject to a degree of pessimism, often seeing the glass as half empty rather than half full. Isis' general outlook is fairly rigid, and once she forms a view of the world, she will often stubbornly hold on to that view despite compelling evidence to the contrary.

In the end Isis handles tasks steadily and confidently, rarely complaining or getting into a tizzy about minor setbacks. She knows her own strength but usually handles situations with dignity and self-control. Like a bull, Isis' personality will almost never lose course and will remain on level no matter what chaos surrounds her. But, push her too far and she can suddenly turn into a raging bull, and once this happens, she will be difficult to calm. Also Isis as an individual is stubborn - perhaps the personification of stubbornness. Along side the copious amounts of stubbornness is that Isis is fiercely loyal and protective of those whom she chose to be her friends and allies.
    Background:
    In the year that Isis passed away there was an unusual wet season that had settled over the Hellenic Republic, but this unusual wet season was the least of Greece's worries. It seemed that the world was coming into a ghastly economic halt and to further augment the crisis was Greece's uncontrolled government spending. The once glorious birth place of Western civilization was virtually on its knee. The Greek government had reported in 2009 that the Greek economy faced its most-severe crisis since the restoration of democracy in 1974 as the Greek government revised its deficit from an estimated 6% to 12.7% of gross domestic product.

As each day agonizingly crawled by, it took several frail souls with it to the next life. This was the fate that countless Greek families had suffered and shared with each other bringing perhaps the beginning of the end to the Hellenistic republic. Despite the chaos that had ensued in her country life hadn't changed at all for Isis, after all she was the daughter of the Greek Prime Minister. In a carefree manner Isis watched rain droplets gently cascade down her bedroom window. On a whim Isis had decided to sneak out of her Father's estate and enjoy the cold but crisp winter rain. But this on the whim decision would cause Isis to become one of the several casualties to the country's crisis. Not too far from the estate, Isis was captured by a group of people who wanted to hold her hostage as a way to gain a large ransom.

Several days later thrown against the dirt floor Isis watched the fuzzy outlines of several bodies which she had deduced to be other hostages, but as death gripped harder around him she no longer cared for anything other than staying alive. Barely hanging on to dear life, Isis slowly propped herself up against the cold walls of the small and crowded room. After quite sometime Isis had made out of the room and found a small hole in the roof where the winter's cold rain freely came in. Looking upwards towards the sky, Isis saw endless rain drops gently falling from the sky like tears of the angels that had descended from heaven. Not too long after, Isis collapsed onto the floor and what had become Isis' birdcage soon set her free to cross to the other side. It seemed that momentarily Isis had passed the moment of crisis, but destiny had a different plan. Not too long after Isis felt someone "tapping" on her arm, but it felt more of an energy than flesh and bones. As Isis opened her eyes their it came a blurry outline of someone. It was then that Isis was offered a special deal...to crossover to the other side or attend Black Rose Academy - to become a Reaper.
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Please visit

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

^ GET OFF MY THREAD!

@Esiphas approved (sorry for the delay)

@Nitro245 , make away! It's never too late.

@yuuchan , waaaaaah! Good to see you and approved.
    ~ The Black Keys

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

@pleasant_disorder

No problem! I'm gonna wait to post with her untill you've answered my questions though. :3

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ah thank you for approving my character~ Now it's time for me to post!
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Please visit

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Yuuchun care to run by Finrir wen u get a chance

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

@Hollow Ichigo I will once I get my post written down. But as you know it might take me a bit of time.
    Last edited by Yuuchun; 07-12-2012 at 06:31 PM.
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Please visit

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information