AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Could someone resize this wallpaper for me?

Junior Member sebu24 is on a distinguished road sebu24's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2012 06:38 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Could someone resize this wallpaper for me?

Hello. Im new to the forums. I know this might be simple task that i could do myself too easily but i dont really have photoshop or anything else and i dont know how to use it. So as simple as i think it is... could someone resize this wallpaper for my screen which is 1366x768. I absolutely love the wallpaper and it includes my favorite character from Gurren Lagann. If not resize could anyone find me this background with bigger resolution?
    http://www.google.fi/imgres?start=18...9&tx=61&ty=94- . I want a full screen one and good quality if possible.

Thanks in advance <3
    -Inversion

Kind boy/Nanobyte's minion Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Uranus Henshin Pen Pen Coffee
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2022 11:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mystelinth

Default Re: Could someone resize this wallpaper for me?

Maybe im wrong.. but on the website, where that picture is posted it says "View Full Size 1650x1050". Wouldn't it be perfectly fine for your screen if you just get that one?

Last edited by Mystelinth; 05-28-2012 at 03:02 PM.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Forbuki View Post
    Maybe im wrong.. but on the website, where that picture is posted it says "View Full Size 1650x1050". Wouldn't it be perfectly fine for your screen if you just get that one?

EDIT: I found the wallpaper from internet
    Last edited by sebu24; 05-28-2012 at 03:37 PM.

Kind boy/Nanobyte's minion Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth has a reputation beyond repute Mystelinth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Uranus Henshin Pen Pen Coffee
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2022 11:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Mystelinth

Okay cool ^_^

Senior Member .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2020 04:24 PM
    Threads

Your screen size is a different aspect ratio (16:9) to that of the wallpaper (8:5) you want resized. I'm afraid, if you want your resized wallpaper to fill your screen without distortion, you'll have to live with some loss of the picture as well. That been said, the only loss would be the text and some less meaningful details if cropped from the bottom. I would be happy to provide you such a wallpaper, but out of respect for the person who already volunteered to do the job, I do so only at your request. ^ ^

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Quote Originally Posted by Neukifly View Post
    Your screen size is a different aspect ratio (16:9) to that of the wallpaper (8:5) you want resized. I'm afraid, if you want your resized wallpaper to fill your screen without distortion, you'll have to live with some loss of the picture as well. That been said, the only loss would be the text and some less meaningful details if cropped from the bottom. I would be happy to provide you such a wallpaper, but out of respect for the person who already volunteered to do the job, I do so only at your request. ^ ^
    1. This WP is not hosted on AW.com but rather a different site so I recommend you both not to mess with it at all.
    2. Your cropping method is in NO WAY acceptable. I will not allow you to your suggested crop of "the only loss would be the text and some less meaningful details if cropped from the bottom." Because that text and less meaningful detail IS the creators signature and under no means is it acceptable to alter, remove, and change. Would you like it if I took something of yours, and just tore off your name and gave it to someone else? No.

The best advice I can give to you @sebu24 is to use the only available resolution available to you and deal with however it fits, if it's too big or too small or just pick an entire different wallpaper that is your size.

@FlashD

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    1. This WP is not hosted on AW.com but rather a different site so I recommend you both not to mess with it at all.
    2. Your cropping method is in NO WAY acceptable. I will not allow you to your suggested crop of "the only loss would be the text and some less meaningful details if cropped from the bottom." Because that text and less meaningful detail IS the creators signature and under no means is it acceptable to alter, remove, and change. Would you like it if I took something of yours, and just tore off your name and gave it to someone else? No.

The best advice I can give to you @sebu24 is to use the only available resolution available to you and deal with however it fits, if it's too big or too small or just pick an entire different wallpaper that is your size.

@FlashD
    I found the wallpaper with resolution of my screen from internet. The quality is not best possible but it fits perfectly so its fine thanks anyways to everyone.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information