AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Dark Wallpaper (d.n.angel)

Senior Member Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-28-2008 09:36 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

After seeing DarkDeath Wallpaper -->Gatebackers(Dr.Jackal), I decided to make a wall that has that kind of feel. Hehehee... but, of course, it never been the same...
    Character from D.N.Angel anime series,Dark.Comments? :P

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2004 06:11 AM
    Threads

There are two extraction misses in the hair.. same strand... and well.. Over all.. the extraction looks like it was done very quickly. The idea for the wall is good.. but it looks a bit empty..

I'm not trying to sound mean.. or harsh.. but I just can't express it exactly.. I hope you understand even a little.

Senior Member Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista has a reputation beyond repute Animousflavista's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I'll fix it up as soon as possible.
    Any ideas to fill up the emptyness in the wallpaper?
    I think the text doesn't fit the wall, so, any suggestion?

The Poikylotechne akachan will become famous soon enough akachan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 10:40 AM
    italy...I'm a train-addicted, I live both near Milan and near Rome...
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

add some dark-grunge brushes, black noise lines ecc..try removing the light swirls,move a bit the chara to the left.. something like this
    good work!
    **Illuminated Spirits member**
    rem tene, verba sequentur (Cato)

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I've fixed some bad extraction, and re-hue and re-saturates the Dark picture.

Although I have the some grunge brushes, I didn't know to use it well.
    The problems are :
    1) What color do I have to choose before painting the grunge brushes?
    2)Does I have to make another layer? How to make it blend well to the bg?

I've see some of your work, akachan, like the TRC wall that you submit, and you did it very well. Do you use some kind of grunge brushes also?

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Another version :^_^:

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Black version

Senior Member escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon is a splendid one to behold escaflownemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 07:58 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

ohh the last one is best looking..I really like the cool black shadow there it give me some undescribale feeling..hehe

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Err...the grunge brush edition coming soon. Don't aspect something great, though, cause I'm new in this thing....and..no one teach me, even the tutorial....

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

1) What color do I have to choose before painting the grunge brushes?
    2)Does I have to make another layer? How to make it blend well to the bg?
    ok :u have two possibility, but u have to start from a new layer,
    fill the nl(new layer) with the paint bucket(all simple white)and keep a black brush.
    1)then if u have a recent photoshop u can go to the filter effects>textures>grain>orizontal/vertical lines and u'll have an old film effect.
    2) always starting from the nl, use a black grunge brush.

about blending:darken, multiply,color burn(i prefer this one 'cause it gives a more burned feeling, generally),linear burn.. play a bit and ta-daaan :^_^:
    tip: if you want to make WHITE grunge effects and brushes, just invert the nl (bg white, lines/effects black) to bg black and white lines/effects and blend to the layers under him with:lighten, screen,overlay, hard light...and play with the opacity.
    I hope I&#39;ve benn useful and simple(sorry for my english,I&#39;ve also an english examination on monday&#33;&#33; :blink: aaarghh&#33;&#33; >_< )
    :lol: good work ^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2004 08:45 PM
    Threads

That&#39;s a nice wallpaper (the last version is the best). Good choise, I haven&#39;t seen many DNAngel wallpapers around.
    You laugh because i&#39;m different.
    I laugh because you&#39;re all the same...

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I&#39;ve said, don&#39;t aspect anything good.....
    The grunge version. Suggestion.....

Thanks Akachan&#33; good luck for your exam.
    Ups&#33; forgot to add the film effect....

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Grunge version upgrade, added film effects and some heavy grunge brushes.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

good&#33;
    The last one is my fav&#33; but there&#39;s still something you can do:
    try to choose a different font for his name and adjust the bricks(in photoshop there are several ways to make bricks/wall...using textures, blending options(bevel texture) and so on..try to pick the better one)and maybe you can give the same hue of the chara to the rest of the bg.Good work&#33; :^_^:

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I&#39;m back from holiday&#33;
    I&#39;ll fix that as soon as possible.
    What kind of font do you like?

Adjust the brick? What kind of adjustment do I have to?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

the bricks are too innatural...I mean textures in general aren&#39;t soo good...you should find a photo/picture of a wall, also a not-anime pict,
    for the font: try a grunge-urban one (as the "fat boy slim" one ) like graffiti etc etc hope it&#39;s quite clear...I&#39;m glad you&#39;re back from holydays...I&#39;ll start my holydays in august :......(

Closed Thread

Thread Information