AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Emotions you raise to other people also rise to you?

Member TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Hedgehog Alfa Romeo GTV Laptop
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2012 05:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Emotions you raise to other people also rise to you?

This thread is more like a question than a theory I’m going to discuss here my observation to people in society and the way they treat the people around them. I notice whatever the emotion of the people they treat it also bounce back to them - like if you make other happy you too will be happy and if you make other sad you too will be sad. You might say it was a conscience but what is it exactly? And why the emotion of other people you treat also rises to you? I haven’t seen anyone who is happy when they make others sad even the evil person who done that also feels sad inside their so-called happiness to it is based on hate. And also there’s another thing that I notice: the sad emotion or depression spreads faster than the happy emotion on crowd this I have a theory and please correct me if you think I’m wrong.

Theory: Misery or sadness is easy to spread than happiness

My first idea is that people are basically happy person, self loving and lively and soft but they easily to fall in some period of their lifetime because of tragedy, sad moments or nightmare happened and the memory to this moment is stack in mind as trauma incident so after the moments here he/she is no longer lively as they was they will be depressed and the strange fact is sad memories are more easily to remember and retained than the happy memories that’s why most people are unhappy because most of their memories aren’t good and good memories are easily to be forgotten this creates depression and when they see other people in same situation they feel bad for them so my observation is: bad memories accumulates and retained more than happy memories that’s why misery spreads like wildfire over happiness over the crowd and since happy person are soft they have no power to help someone because most depressed people already closed themselves in misery and happy person has no power to make them rise the choice is always up to the misery people but some has a hard time to be happy.

Another idea is that whenever you mistreat or make someone happy it also bounces back to you whatever their emotion is. Watch - if people bully others, beat them or any mistreating the people who bully having a hard time to be happy as long as the victim is depressed we call it conscience in fact both the people who makes other misery and the one being bullied is has having more trouble to be happy. The one who being bullied closed themselves from happiness because it was already sink in their mind that their existence is negative - feel of being worthlessness, a reject, hopeless, a disease etc. and this drives them to run away from happiness as the time passes this thinking is already thick to the point that its impossible convince them to raise to their own feet and be happy and watch the people who responsible they too find themselves hard to be happy! They too feel the same way! Strange! They cannot be happy unless their victim forgives them as long as the victim sinks themselves the responsible cannot raise too.

It was a common philosophy to the anime that if you make other happy you too will be happy what I’m saying here is the opposite if you make other miserable you too feel miserable but is it really true?
    Take an example of beautiful person who feel very high to him/herself because it was an accepted fact that whether you are miserable or not you will be attracted to beautiful form alone so its not surprisingly that beautiful people who feel higher than others are common. And watch if they see ugly people and happen that they mistreat them they will feel uneasy sad and also depressed they too started to reject themselves the moment the victim starts to hate themselves. And like I said before misery spreads like a wildfire over a crowd the crowd will feel sorry to the ugly ones but why they are not responsible the world conscience can only be placed to the one whom responsible but the crowd cannot be responsible and they feel bad! I think the misery that they see to the ugly victim also reminds them to their pass memories which also make them depressed.

Now this is the tragedy if the crowd itself bullied the single person then the crowd itself will also start to hate and close themselves too! This is very common to early school life this is the other point of view why misery spreads like a wildfire. And the tragedy for the one being bullied is there’s nothing to inspires him to raise and the moment he’s closed it will not just close , as the time passes it will gradually to form a lock.

This is just my view about the people’s emotion you treat is also your emotion feel free to comment and I would be happy to know your opinion too!

Feel free to see my other thread:

The play of morality and evil
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...side-are-wrong
    ego, dignity, perversion and immaturity
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...ion-immaturity
    theory: ugly people weren’t supposed to be ugly and a product of depression of ancestors and parents
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...pinions)/page2
    the fact that we love nothingness is alive.
    the fact that we have intelligence nothingness is alive.
    And the fact that were alive nothingness is alive.

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Emotions you raise to other people also rise to you?

>_o; So much reading and I think you have so much time on your hands to think of what to put in and your theories and... questions.
    If you want my say on certain things: be nice when you have to be nice; be mean if you have to be mean; be sad if you have to be sad, and so on. Your theory of misery and sadness can spread more than happiness, eh it could happen. But I don't let someone really do that with me. Plus I think anger does it more than with any other emotion. >_>; Best example is that when my dragon-lady of a mother gets all mad, I slightly get irritated and then I get mad because she ticked me off with her ways. I just don't think it applies to only sadness and misery, though. Putting it in a simple term: it depends on how you take things. It's not exactly a theory really because everyone's different on certain things.

btw, if I'm quoted I'm not really in the mood to read so much things. x_x; It makes me sleepy.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

Well id say everything is conditional. I mean, i mean if im in a bad mood, and someone is acting happy beside/to me, ill usually stay grumpy.

Also your English has noticeably improved since your first post. good work

Senior Member Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2012 09:01 PM
    Threads

Well, at least I get to tell Professor Leiner I won't be needing to take his class next year, I just entered Philosophy now.

Last game played was Prey and Mirror's Edge DLC
    Currently involved in Silent Hill Homecoming

Diablo III
    Witch Doctor

Member TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino has a reputation beyond repute TranceLoverFilipino's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seung-li View Post
    >_o; If you want my say on certain things: be nice when you have to be nice; be mean if you have to be mean; be sad if you have to be sad, and so on. Your theory of misery and sadness can spread more than happiness, eh it could happen. But I don't let someone really do that with me. Plus I think anger does it more than with any other emotion. >_>; Best example is that when my dragon-lady of a mother gets all mad, I slightly get irritated and then I get mad because she ticked me off with her ways. I just don't think it applies to only sadness and misery, though. Putting it in a simple term: it depends on how you take things. It's not exactly a theory really because everyone's different on certain things.
    okay but in order to prevent anyone to mistreat you you have to be strong and fight back to it right? and when you do you too feel bad right? and i think sadness and anger always go together because they belong to same type of negative emotion. btw lady are you an artist?

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Yorick of Vincent View Post
    Well, at least I get to tell Professor Leiner I won't be needing to take his class next year, I just entered Philosophy now.
    please don't take my thread seriously its just my personal view. I'm not a professional philosopher and i could be wrong on my theories.

6. Likes Sir Yorick of Vincent liked this post
    Senior Member Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Aria Neko Jigsaw Ribbon Mic
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 02:33 PM
    Somewhere between sparkle bunnies and pinkish kittens.
    Threads

I just read the main statement you made, please keep that in mind.

So if we all read Harry Potter, how Snape was a bad being for 3 books on a row or something.
    Then at the very end we all read how he was good after all.
    Do you honestly believe most fans see him as THE hero now?
    No. We all remembered how he trolled/tortured Harry.
    Why? Because humans tend to memorize bad things over good things.
    If you ask someone randomly on the street about 'Professor Snape'
    I think 3 out of 4 people will say 'That strict/evil teacher right?!' or 'That creeper?!'

Another reason why people rather focus on negative things than positive things:
    JEALOUSY/INCONFIDENCE. Now you must be like 'what the hell you're talking about?!'
    Well, we all know that if you have a group of females, 1 far prettier/talented than the others.
    (And females is just an example here, males probably do this too)
    Eventually all the less pretty/talented girls end up focussing on her negative features.
    Why? Because they all wanna be her and they feel awkward around her.
    Unintended they all trying to put this 1 awesome female on the same level as they are themselves.
    Some to soothen their own feelings/soul. Some do this when being in a fase of denial I think.

Okay, ofcourse there are people who are comfortable with themselves, like me.
    But even besides that... don't we all gossip a little? I don't believe in innocent people.
    Last edited by Chigumi; 05-23-2012 at 05:08 AM.

8. Likes Meenah liked this post
    Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by TranceLoverFilipino View Post
    okay but in order to prevent anyone to mistreat you you have to be strong and fight back to it right? and when you do you too feel bad right? and i think sadness and anger always go together because they belong to same type of negative emotion. btw lady are you an artist?
    If someone mistreat me, as much as possible I stand in my ground. My way to "fight" is to not fight because that's the better way for me to win. I just do things in what I believe is the proper way. And why would I feel bad doing something right? I didn't do anything wrong except stop something what I believe is wrong, that's all.

Err... yeah I'm an artist, what does this have to do with the topic though? o_o

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chigumi View Post
    I just read the main statement you made, please keep that in mind.

So if we all read Harry Potter, how Snape was a bad being for 3 books on a row or something.
    Then at the very end we all read how he was good after all.
    Do you honestly believe most fans see him as THE hero now?
    No. We all remembered how he trolled/tortured Harry.
    Why? Because humans tend to memorize bad things over good things.
    If you ask someone randomly on the street about 'Professor Snape'
    I think 3 out of 4 people will say 'That strict/evil teacher right?!' or 'That creeper?!'

Another reason why people rather focus on negative things than positive things:
    JEALOUSY/INCONFIDENCE. Now you must be like 'what the hell you're talking about?!'
    Well, we all know that if you have a group of females, 1 far prettier/talented than the others.
    (And females is just an example here, males probably do this too)
    Eventually all the less pretty/talented girls end up focussing on her negative features.
    Why? Because they all wanna be her and they feel awkward around her.
    Unintended they all trying to put this 1 awesome female on the same level as they are themselves.
    Some to soothen their own feelings/soul. Some do this when being in a fase of denial I think.

Okay, ofcourse there are people who are comfortable with themselves, like me.
    But even besides that... don't we all gossip a little? I don't believe in innocent people.
    actually i didn't watch any of harry potter movies but yeah i agree on what you said. jealously and in confidence is one of the reasons why people beat other people and about being innocent in my opinion it is synonymous to being intelligent. being innocent is nothing to do with being ignorant it is about being honest to self and also... YOURE CUUUTE~ X3 awweee!!~ do you like guinea pigs X3

---------- Post added at 06:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Seung-li View Post
    If someone mistreat me, as much as possible I stand in my ground. My way to "fight" is to not fight because that's the better way for me to win. I just do things in what I believe is the proper way. And why would I feel bad doing something right? I didn't do anything wrong except stop something what I believe is wrong, that's all.

Err... yeah I'm an artist, what does this have to do with the topic though? o_o
    i see. you have a strong heart to overcome anyone who mistreat you. kinda rare to see people like that this days. and about question if you are an artist I'm just curious because you look rich and the looks of your profile -w-

Fearless Red Mage SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13's Avatar
    Gil
    Talkative
    Gifts Ice Ornament Ouran Patch
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2013 07:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well. It was too long and deep. I'm a lazy reader XD
    but here's one thing. I certainly believe that when you release positive energy. positive energy is reflected back.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SakuraKiss13 View Post
    Well. It was too long and deep. I'm a lazy reader XD
    but here's one thing. I certainly believe that when you release positive energy. positive energy is reflected back.
    korek ka dyan. kabaliktaran din yung mangyayari pag negative yung nilabas

Fearless Red Mage SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13 has a reputation beyond repute SakuraKiss13's Avatar
    Gil
    Talkative
    Gifts Ice Ornament Ouran Patch
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2013 07:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

korek ka dyan. kabaliktaran din yung mangyayari pag negative yung nilabas
    yes. parang karma. however the case is the topic here is about emotion. XD

Senior Member Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Aria Neko Jigsaw Ribbon Mic
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 02:33 PM
    Somewhere between sparkle bunnies and pinkish kittens.
    Threads

actually i didn't ... YOURE CUUUTE~ X3 awweee!!~ do you like guinea pigs X3
    Uh... what the hell. What are you talking about? Me?

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chigumi View Post
    Uh... what the hell. What are you talking about? Me?
    yeah i reply to you and telling you're cute and ask if you like guinea pigs. its not related topic though -w-

Closed Thread

Thread Information