AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Luv_The_Unloved's Colorings/Art

looking for 'someone just for me" <3 Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Black Ribbon Rainbow Ribbon Mic
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2013 09:40 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Luv_The_Unloved's Colorings/Art

im sorry admins ...i really am i colored this pic as i just said uploaded it to photobucket.com and then editted it even more......i will show you both i just feel like i did more to it cuz i was so excited that i was able to do such artwork on microsoft paint!
    im sorry and i will start to show links if i color another coloring page okay?

original pic*below*
    Click image for larger version

Name:	animecatgirlcoloringpage.png
Views:	43
Size:	292.2 KB
ID:	62173

more editted pic *below*

Name:	animecatgirlcoloringpage-1.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	161.2 KB
ID:	62174

Sincerly,
    Autumn V.B

Sig ^ made by @Kaleohano *hugs*

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Default Re: Luv_The_Unloved's Colorings

Yes, you just colored it and did not actually DRAW the image, you used someone elses lineart and then claimed you drew the image. That is plagiarism and will not be tolerated. You should also try to give credit to the artist who made the colorbook line art you used.

Either way you have a lot more to improve on, you left a ton of white spaces around the edges and it looks unclean.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Heavenly Illusion Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel has a reputation beyond repute Faux Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2012 03:59 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    Yes, you just colored it and did not actually DRAW the image, you used someone elses lineart and then claimed you drew the image. That is plagiarism and will not be tolerated. You should also try to give credit to the artist who made the colorbook line art you used.

Either way you have a lot more to improve on, you left a ton of white spaces around the edges and it looks unclean.
    a little harsh ne?

I agree that credit should be given, but if you crack down here, u gotta crack down everywhere~ GFXers typically do not credit the artists who created renders for example. Other than that, apologies were made and it seemed more like vindictiveness to bring it up after it was already dealt with >___< but what do i know ne ne do carry on

for cnc, i usually find it more proper to point out both the pros and the cons, as pointing out just what someone does wrong can be discouraging and so in this I shall lead by example~ : D

pros: great colors, the pastels work great together and give a moon-light inspired mellow atmosphere so great job there~ The shadows are properly placed and pretty well done considering paint

cons: the shadows are not as deep as they could be and there are a lot of white spaces, so i'm assuming you did this with the fill tool in paint? next time, consider going over it with paintbrush around the edges... or better yet... get a better coloring software!! you can find some for free that are better than paint

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Faux Angel View Post
    a little harsh ne?

I agree that credit should be given, but if you crack down here, u gotta crack down everywhere~ GFXers typically do not credit the artists who created renders for example. Other than that, apologies were made and it seemed more like vindictiveness to bring it up after it was already dealt with >___< but what do i know ne ne do carry on
    It's only a little different because the gfxers didn't say that we make the renders we find. You give credit if you know who does it, and now if you do not know who does it, just put in a note that you did not make the render or whatever. It's like the same thing with her, she didn't draw the line art. Before she said that she drew it until I found the original and found out someone else drew it. The only thing she DID do was doing the colouring and NOT give the credit or even say "Yes I did the colouring, and I don't know who did the line art", which would be tolerable.

looking for 'someone just for me" <3 Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet is a splendid one to behold Chi The Sweet's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Black Ribbon Rainbow Ribbon Mic
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2013 09:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default i really drew this!!

this is a mlp verson of me!!! i hope you like!!!

Name:	mlplovestitch.png
Views:	24
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	62550

Sig ^ made by @Kaleohano *hugs*

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information