AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf XXV: The Hunger Games [Game Thread]

&#32
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts V Guitar Coffee Red Kawaii Ice Cream Cone
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2018 11:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: FunkyFresh123 Steam ID: RyuTama

Default Re: Wolf XXV: The Hunger Games [Game Thread]

What an interesting phase. Sorry I wasn't here for D1. But yus, I live.

So it seems that the biggest issues right now are @Kagami Sama 's comment last phase, and @MaruDashi 's roleclaim.

I won't beat around the bush while expressing my thoughts on these. For now, I believe that Kagami is town, or at least not a wolf. Of course his initial comment was enough to catch people's attention, I for one think he was just wanting to say what he meant. It's true, Wolf is a game of interrogation, deception, and investigation. There is no such thing as trust this early in the game, unless you are wolves cooperating as a pack.

As for Maru... I'm up in the air with this one. At first I thought it was just a bit of a townie derp on her end for rolehinting as a seer, but it would certainly give her general protection from votes. That said, a seer roleclaim also makes one a viable night kill target, and so I wonder why she's still alive. Not only that, but even though she explicitly said that her "role may help the wolves, no way of knowing", and yet firmly believed her "result" about Scruffy coming up as guilty in an investigation. I consider this a major contradiction. Up until her vote for Scruffy, I had a null read on her, but now I am more wary.

^Just food for thought, everyone.

Moving on...

Seeing as how both Mr Meme and Death were townies, I tried rereading D1 to see if they stated any specific suspicions or leads that we could go off of. I didn't find much, other than Death's accusations toward @Folter and his concern about @Scruffy . For now I'm iffy on both of them:

Folter, you need to post more. kthx.

Scruffy, while I understand your irritation at members who are not contributing as much as they should, and the scummy vibes that may be given by performing in such an apathetic manner, I just find your playstyle a bit... off... from usual. Sure, you're usually the one to call out others for their apathy, and for good reason. However you normally have more to base your votes off of. It's also strange that you would use the same argument for your vote this phase, when it resulted in a townie death last time. I would like to hear more from @Hakoshi (and while we're at it, @DenjaX ) as well, but I will not place my vote on someone who's only scumtell is apathy.

---

I HAD MORE TO SAY BUT MY WIFI DIED WHILE I WAS TYPINGadfhjklakj. So I had to rewrite all of this, hence the hour or so delay. x__x Sorry sorry.

Right to the point then:

[Vote Lynch CrimsonMoon]

-Voted for Death, without any actual contribution to the evidence against him.
    -Denied backing up Scruffy on his vote (for Death), yet admitted that he agreed with him? Okey..
    -Made obviously offensive advances at the end of D1, primarily against DeathBlade, DenjaX, Maru, and Mr Meme. Most of which can be found here.
    -Said that Death was "the most suspicious" to her, yet openly said that she had initially considered him a townie, and was not even sure about her vote. Inconsistencyyyy, I see.

---

I'll list some other Ryu-reads later. I have to reset my internet connection. >.>

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    What an interesting phase. Sorry I wasn't here for D1. But yus, I live.

So it seems that the biggest issues right now are @Kagami Sama 's comment last phase, and @MaruDashi 's roleclaim.

I won't beat around the bush while expressing my thoughts on these. For now, I believe that Kagami is town, or at least not a wolf. Of course his initial comment was enough to catch people's attention, I for one think he was just wanting to say what he meant. It's true, Wolf is a game of interrogation, deception, and investigation. There is no such thing as trust this early in the game, unless you are wolves cooperating as a pack.

As for Maru... I'm up in the air with this one. At first I thought it was just a bit of a townie derp on her end for rolehinting as a seer, but it would certainly give her general protection from votes. That said, a seer roleclaim also makes one a viable night kill target, and so I wonder why she's still alive. Not only that, but even though she explicitly said that her "role may help the wolves, no way of knowing", and yet firmly believed her "result" about Scruffy coming up as guilty in an investigation. I consider this a major contradiction. Up until her vote for Scruffy, I had a null read on her, but now I am more wary.

^Just food for thought, everyone.

Moving on...

Seeing as how both Mr Meme and Death were townies, I tried rereading D1 to see if they stated any specific suspicions or leads that we could go off of. I didn't find much, other than Death's accusations toward @Folter and his concern about @Scruffy . For now I'm iffy on both of them:

Folter, you need to post more. kthx.

Scruffy, while I understand your irritation at members who are not contributing as much as they should, and the scummy vibes that may be given by performing in such an apathetic manner, I just find your playstyle a bit... off... from usual. Sure, you're usually the one to call out others for their apathy, and for good reason. However you normally have more to base your votes off of. It's also strange that you would use the same argument for your vote this phase, when it resulted in a townie death last time. I would like to hear more from @Hakoshi (and while we're at it, @DenjaX ) as well, but I will not place my vote on someone who's only scumtell is apathy.

---

I HAD MORE TO SAY BUT MY WIFI DIED WHILE I WAS TYPINGadfhjklakj. So I had to rewrite all of this, hence the hour or so delay. x__x Sorry sorry.

Right to the point then:

[Vote Lynch CrimsonMoon]

-Voted for Death, without any actual contribution to the evidence against him.
    -Denied backing up Scruffy on his vote (for Death), yet admitted that he agreed with him? Okey..
    -Made obviously offensive advances at the end of D1, primarily against DeathBlade, DenjaX, Maru, and Mr Meme. Most of which can be found here.
    -Said that Death was "the most suspicious" to her, yet openly said that she had initially considered him a townie, and was not even sure about her vote. Inconsistencyyyy, I see.

---

I'll list some other Ryu-reads later. I have to reset my internet connection. >.>
    Nono, I said my role may or may not help the town, I never said I might help the wolves. Dont twist my words. Besides, I didnt lead the lynch of a town, did I? Now lets say Scruffy is a wolf, killing me after I accused him of being a wolf would be to obvious, dontcha think?

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu has a reputation beyond repute Arrisu's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Cake Spinning Beach Ball Doom Baka
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2016 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    Nono, I said my role may or may not help the town, I never said I might help the wolves. Dont twist my words. Besides, I didnt lead the lynch of a town, did I? Now lets say Scruffy is a wolf, killing me after I accused him of being a wolf would be to obvious, dontcha think?
    If we do end up lynching Scruffy and he flips town. I'm pretty sure you are a wolf.

"I will make Hiyori the happiest girl in this world..."

&#32
    RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama has a reputation beyond repute RyuTama's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Quick reply, cool beans. Anyhow, sorry for "twisting your words", but they pretty much mean the same thing... If you didn't know whether or not your role would help town, then there's the possibility that it could in fact help the wolves instead, sooo...

And you're right, you weren't the one to lead the wagon, Scruffy was. I myself have stated my own suspicions of him due to this and some other reasons, so ja. What I don't understand is that you considered your "result" of Scruffy as definite evidence, seeing as how there is always the chance that you are either the overconfident seer (with reversed results), or the paranoid seer (always guilty results).

I'm seriously off for a bit now. Will be back in about... half an hour? See all you scum then.

Senior Member SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye has a reputation beyond repute SerenityFaye's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Eternal Moon Article Rageface PPG Blossom
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2012 05:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: SerenityFayeSpiegel

I'm saying I'm highly suspicious because someone else said they were a wolf, but you didn't go after them the way you did Death. And I understand the person in question is a troll, but that shouldn't be discounted. I also understand very well that what someone says is not always the truth. But in this case it was. You lead the death of a townie. So you get my vote regardless. I was suspicious of you from your first post.

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

o; The thing you have to see is even though Scruffy killed an innocent, his reasoning was quite solid.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

Hey @MaruDashi , since you claimed to be a seer, why don't you lead the seers so that they will get to know their identity sooner? Choose a specific player to check on and of course, you check that player as well and tell what you find out?

DON'T CLICK BELOW

^Link^

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2019 09:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well folks, in a possibly unexpected move, I have decided to announce something.

I am Primrose Everdeen.

And now it's time for me to die. So long, players of Wolf XXV. Scruffy out.

9. Likes Hanamaru Kunikida liked this post
    Dislikes ZombieWolf2508 disliked this post
    Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What a cheap move. But I still respect you for making your own decision.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Modkill time!

Killed without a cause

Outraged by the events of happening in the Hunger Games, the capitol decided to send someone to "dispose" of @Scruffy to stop further chaos.

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

Also, anyone who voted for Scruffy, be sure to change your votes.

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Well, guess Im not Marvel...

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

&#32
    Gil
    Where
    Mentioned
    1093 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

I'm gone for an hour and... THAT happens? Really? Not sure if he was bored or annoyed or what, but I must say I dislike that play... ._.

Well, guess Im not Marvel...
    For a seer, you didn't look at the role descriptions that well. Because according to the OP, Independents come up as "guilty" as well.

Quote Originally Posted by SerenityFaye View Post
    I was suspicious of you from your first post.
    Clarify.

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by RyuTama View Post
    I'm gone for an hour and... THAT happens? Really? Not sure if he was bored or annoyed or what, but I must say I dislike that play... ._.

For a seer, you didn't look at the role descriptions that well. Because according to the OP, Independents come up as "guilty" as well.

Clarify.
    No, I just didnt read that Primrose was an indie

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

-does not approve of the modkill-
    D:

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

lol, but Im the one who has no integrity as a player xD

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Senior Member Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Red Orb Red Dango Heart
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2016 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Seriously how many pages can i read?
    Now that death's dead and i'll start my game now.
    I wasnt able to play in phase 1 coz i understood nothing.
    A set by blueangel06661

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by すずめ View Post
    Seriously how many pages can i read?
    Now that death's dead and i'll start my game now.
    I wasnt able to play in phase 1 coz i understood nothing.
    LOL.
    What part did you not understand?

Senior Member Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume has a reputation beyond repute Suzume's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Daken View Post
    LOL.
    What part did you not understand?
    Everything that u guys talked abt.
    I have to go for shopping with my mom. I'll be back soon.
    A set by blueangel06661

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Everything that u guys talked abt.
    I have to go for shopping with my mom. I'll be back soon.
    Lol..wut.

What is there not to understand? It's as simple as it gets.

Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Daken View Post
    Lol..wut.

What is there not to understand? It's as simple as it gets.
    I'm sick of reading the posts.
    Well anything and everything depends on my mood.
    I was frustrated to read and eventually i cant understand it.
    A set by blueangel06661

Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Then why play? The whole point is to read o___O

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Then why play? The whole point is to read o___O
    I know that. In one day i have to read 8 pages of posts.
    My eyes hurt. I'll read the posts from this point.
    A set by blueangel06661

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Senior Member Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent has a reputation beyond repute Sir Yorick of Vincent's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2012 09:01 PM
    Threads

(I'm dead and I still read)

Gil
    Lonely
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Daken funny pic.
    @Mr. Meme lol. I hate reading.
    It's my 1st game.
    A set by blueangel06661

Closed Thread

Thread Information